Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I don't agree with that analysis

The politicians are not driven by 'fear' of a virus. They are simply following an agenda. Does smirky-faced hancock look like a man in fear? No he looks like a man who feels smug that he knows a secret that you don't.

There IS fear for sure but it is fear in the public which has been created by the corporate media

The corporate media is already a busted flush because newspaper sales dropped to levels that would see them unsustainable as viable businesses. They are now propped up with government money given to them in the form of ADVERTISING pay for which in return the government wants the newspapers to report the governments own lies which the papers are now doing.

Journalism in Britain, at least within the corporate media is now dead. It is a zombie industry propped up by government currency just as the banks went bust in 2008 and were then propped up with a government bail out.

Voting with your feet does in fact work, but the problem is the government then takes money from you in the form of taxes, or it simply creates money out of thin air through what they euphemistically call 'quantitative easing' but which to the layman has always been called counterfeitting so even if you withdraw your financial support for aspects of the system the government then steps in to prop them up with state funds (stolen from you either in the form of taxes or inflation due to 'money printing').

So the state is now propping up the corrupt corporate media AND the corrupt corporate banking sector whilst simultaneously using taxpayers money to buy up the products of the big pharma industry which the state then passes corrupt laws to protect from legal indemnity when those big pharma products (eg covid jabs) then kill or maim people

The problem is government and the fact that the people who are behind the corporations control government.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7

I recently wondered if people are afraid of the wrong thing. Everyone focusing on the vaccine as the  big killer, and I'm not promoting it in anyway.  But what if the vaccine is to inoculate the compliant against a second virus which would then target the non-compliant and worlds poor (Africa maybe)? I Googled the  number of people vaccinated against covid globally and got 4. 6%. There is an alleged plan to kill 95%. So is the vaccine the killer or protection for the favoured sheep? 

Or is something else entirely going on? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'd have been even more impressed had his bus been in service.

This is modern britain, mate, naebody works anymore

The nurses dance in empty hospitals, the teachers punt children back into their homes so that the parents have to teach them, the journalists just rehash whatever government propaganda they are sent over the wire, the politicians have handed over the reins to a small bunch of applied psychologists in the sage team and the rest of science don't even work things out themselves anymore from empirical evidence they just use 'computer models', the traders use 'algorithmic trading', the police don't pursue real crimes but instead watch the world through CCTV and the army sit at computer screens waging 'cyber warfare' against their own people

The only people who work these days are the tradesmen building and fixing everything and the drivers moving everything around and soon they will be replaced with robots and driverless cars

Humans are becoming obsolete in modern britain....

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I'm not promoting it in anyway.  But what if the vaccine is to inoculate the compliant against a second virus which would then target the non-compliant and worlds poor (Africa maybe)?

Do you think they'll do that though? Africa's population is set to double by 2050, but TBTP also intend to weaponize them against Europeans. People like Guy Verhofstadt have talked about a single Euro-African economic area, and TPTB have talked about masses of climate refugees coming here in future.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I recently wondered if people are afraid of the wrong thing. Everyone focusing on the vaccine as the  big killer, and I'm not promoting it in anyway.  But what if the vaccine is to inoculate the compliant against a second virus which would then target the non-compliant and worlds poor (Africa maybe)? I Googled the  number of people vaccinated against covid globally and got 4. 6%. There is an alleged plan to kill 95%. So is the vaccine the killer or protection for the favoured sheep? 

well that's a nice masonic username you've given yourself there but yes i think something else is going on because bill gates wants all 7 billion people in the planet injected starting with the people in the most industrialised nations.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

This is modern britain, mate, naebody works anymore

The nurses dance in empty hospitals, the teachers punt children back into their homes so that the parents have to teach them, the journalists just rehash whatever government propaganda they are sent over the wire, the politicians have handed over the reins to a small bunch of applied psychologists in the sage team and the rest of science don't even work things out themselves anymore from empirical evidence they just use 'computer models', the traders use 'algorithmic trading', the police don't pursue real crimes but instead watch the world through CCTV and the army sit at computer screens waging 'cyber warfare' against their own people

The only people who work these days are the tradesmen building and fixing everything and the drivers moving everything around and soon they will be replaced with robots and driverless cars

Humans are becoming obsolete in modern britain....

Great post.

Out of likes.

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Don't worry, the vaccine is not their only weapon.

They also have economic collapse and famine up their sleeves.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Interesting view!

If the 95% is wiped out through a bioweapon ,

so be it  

Death is just an illusion !

the 5% left would be controlled their external life ( lives) ! Id rather transcend as a Free spirit than a eternal slave!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Don't worry, the vaccine is not their only weapon.

They also have economic collapse and famine up their sleeves.

they have 24/7 irradiation in a 5G cloud up their sleeves and if that doesn't interact with what they have put in these covid-injections then the moon is made of cheese

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nonononono said:

I might be a bit late answeing this but yeah I blocked them as spam. Got called by gp receptionist and told her that I don't want the jab. Got called by NHS, told them the same. Since then I haven't heard from them again.

And now your record is marked as unjabbed and vaccine hesitant/denier/far right shouter at pigeons/etc

They will come for us,i feel its inevitable

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Her arse is bigger than my car.

I just think of all the stereotypes of teachers and think, It confirms everyone's worst nightmares of what teachers are like!!!!!

She's meant to be a role model. Lol.

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Just read through it and they seem completely baffled as to why the contaminants are there and given that its from 2017 i wonder what they would find now if they carried out the same tests on the current crop of 'vaccines'

The sooner some credible independent source not beholden to big pharma gets hold of them and carries out analysis the better

26 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I guess this teacher forgot about smartphones!!

'placed on leave' not 'pack yer stuff up and get out you are fired' ,quietly sidelined on leave till it all blows over,lessons will be learnt blah blah blah,classic example of a profession closing ranks even though the evidence is indisputable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Some great footage from Saturday's protest in London. This bus driver left his cab to support the rally.

Good footage . 

At the Liverpool one two weeks ago bus drivers and cabbies were beeping in support and a few were sticking the hands out the window at high fiving ( something which I usually don't like I may add ).