Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

It is good of them to try, but disheartening to see the public response of look the other way quickly.

This happens a lot, especially with gospel preachers on the streets, it's their loss if they don't want to listen.

• Like 1

Thie Tweet has been posted on the main DI site this morning.

According to Andrew Bostrom, MD and Epidemiologist, analysis of US Covid data, including that taken from VAERS, shows that it would take 313,355 vaccinations in this age group to prevent one Covid death. However, the risk of a life threatening event or death in this age group from Covid injections is one in 103,896. 

This means that under 18s are three times more likely to have a very severe or fatal reaction to an injection than the chance of their vaccine preventing one death.

image.png.37b2342226f5350af1f149489c674341.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Oh dear, does this mean that us unvaxxed are going to drop dead from something ?🤔 I mean, they have too proove their point, don't they?

Vaccines prevent 97 per cent of Covid infections from Indian variant and NO fully vaccinated people in UK have died from it, scientists say 

43065133-0-image-m-8_1621209590362.jpg

Studies by laboratories in the UK and India have recorded no deaths among the vaccinated population from the new strain - which has strengthened the case in favour of jabs.

I work with percentages all day, and I want to know how they can possibly calculate a percentage who are prevented from catching something. It can't be done. Good old journalists and TV interviewers, never questioning their making up of statistics all day long.

These bastards belong behind bars.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Oh dear, does this mean that us unvaxxed are going to drop dead from something ?🤔 I mean, they have too proove their point, don't they?

Vaccines prevent 97 per cent of Covid infections from Indian variant and NO fully vaccinated people in UK have died from it, scientists say 

43065133-0-image-m-8_1621209590362.jpg

Studies by laboratories in the UK and India have recorded no deaths among the vaccinated population from the new strain - which has strengthened the case in favour of jabs.

Lol..

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I work with percentages all day, and I want to know how they can possibly calculate a percentage who are prevented from catching something. It can't be done. Good old journalists and TV interviewers, never questioning their making up of statistics all day long.

I am afraid they got away with the 95% efficacy bollocks for the Vax so they'll get away with anything

44 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I dont actually favour them being behind bars and firmly believe we should consider a softer option

Rope

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Interesting, just heard NHS App is now asking people to report vaccine side effects. This might be tied to new "Vaccine Passport" 

If you'd like to report "side effects" you can do so here:

https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

A side effect I've heard off is that people develop a smug sense of self superiority.

Could also be tied to UKcolumns sterling work in making a searchable database of reported adverse reactions,work that the MHRA (a sinister organisation if ever there was one) were paid millions to do

As an aside,but connected, UKcolumn contacted MHRA and learnt that although there are many paper hard copy reports of adreacts the mhra are not actually working in their offices due to the pandemic so they will have to wait to be included in their figures until the lazy workshy bastards can be dragged back in

Straight from the horses mouth:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Abstract

Aims of the study: Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study: Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

Dr Faust has a lot to answer for. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 3:48 PM, Morpheus said:

I've just literally had my text, but I don't have an option to opt out. Hmmmm, maybe they're onto me and that's why.... Has anyone blocked the number on their mobile? 

I might be a bit late answeing this but yeah I blocked them as spam. Got called by gp receptionist and told her that I don't want the jab. Got called by NHS, told them the same. Since then I haven't heard from them again.

6 hours ago, DarianF said:

I don't like his pushing of the vaccines. He's been saying that we should thank Trump for having the foresight for ordering the vaccines early and Biden is claiming credit for Trump's vaccine genius.

He's probably a Judas Goat.

Of course he is.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I dont actually favour them being behind bars and firmly believe we should consider a softer option

Rope

All to quick.

I go for something more along the lines of hard labour in a new Gulag system.

Politicians and media should be made to build their new eternal holiday camp.

27 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

We can only hope Hancock and friends take the injection. 

Untitled.jpg

Worrying to who exactly?,doubt she'll get the outpouring of grief by proxy Di received if and when she karks it and why does her face look photoshopped? the eyes and face dont match up

The cloud control grid

It has been understood for millenia within occult circles that sacred sites use stones with high quantities of magnetite in them which create a localised magnetic field that interacts with the magnetite particles in the human skull as well as the dissolved iron in the bloodstream. This then impacts the initiate who is able to experience altered states of consciousness especially if they sleep within the magnetic field.

I watched a film recently which mentioned a technology where peoples consciousness could be affected by magnets passed over their head. I think it was 'The vast of the night' and it prompted me and the missus to give each other a wtf look because although set in the 1950's the film mentions what to then seemed like futuristic technology but to us, in our time, is seen as contemporary tech.

I have spoken in this thread about how an Italian couple who are scientists found metalic nanoparticulates in vaccines and I have also spoken about the concept of 'smart dust' and nanobots and also the history of cybernetics which has seen unethical experimentation on humans involving psychosurgery with the clear goal of finding a way to control the human animal by controlling its brain.

So this news article on David's website today which was originally in the guardian newspaper in 2016 is very interesting and more than a little disturbing because we are seeing a 5G 'cloud' being created around us not only through the building of hundreds of thousands of sub-stations but also through satellites sent into low orbit to bathe the world in wifi radiation. This means we will be living 24/7 within an electro-magnetic field in which any metalic particulates in the human body and brain will be inter-active with the 5G wifi 'cloud'. If such metalic particulates enter the human body for example through covid injections then those people become walking antenna that can be remotely modulated through the 5G cloud.

To what extent could this tech control humans? Could it make them fall ill and drop dead? Could it modulate their mood and make them depressed and despondent? Could it send them into a heightened mood of rage? Could it control their movements such that they become like marionettes on strings? I don't see it being used for good, do you? In fact i struggle to think what a good application for such technology could possibly be?

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

Thu 24 Mar 2016 14.30 GMT

Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance.

Understanding how the brain generates behaviour is one of the ultimate goals of neuroscience – and one of its most difficult questions. In recent years, researchers have developed a number of methods that enable them to remotely control specified groups of neurons and to probe the workings of neuronal circuits.

The most powerful of these is a method called optogenetics, which enables researchers to switch populations of related neurons on or off on a millisecond-by-millisecond timescale with pulses of laser light. Another recently developed method, called chemogenetics, uses engineered proteins that are activated by designer drugs and can be targeted to specific cell types.

Although powerful, both of these methods have drawbacks. Optogenetics is invasive, requiring insertion of optical fibres that deliver the light pulses into the brain and, furthermore, the extent to which the light penetrates the dense brain tissue is severely limited. Chemogenetic approaches overcome both of these limitations, but typically induce biochemical reactions that take several seconds to activate nerve cells.

The new technique, developed in Ali Güler’s lab at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, and described in an advance online publication in the journal Nature Neuroscience, is not only non-invasive, but can also activate neurons rapidly and reversibly.

Several earlier studies have shown that nerve cell proteins which are activated by heat and mechanical pressure can be genetically engineered so that they become sensitive to radio waves and magnetic fields, by attaching them to an iron-storing protein called ferritin, or to inorganic paramagnetic particles. These methods represent an important advance – they have, for example, already been used to regulate blood glucose levels in mice – but involve multiple components which have to be introduced separately.

The new technique builds on this earlier work, and is based on a protein called TRPV4, which is sensitive to both temperature and stretching forces. These stimuli open its central pore, allowing electrical current to flow through the cell membrane; this evokes nervous impulses that travel into the spinal cord and then up to the brain.

Güler and his colleagues reasoned that magnetic torque (or rotating) forces might activate TRPV4 by tugging open its central pore, and so they used genetic engineering to fuse the protein to the paramagnetic region of ferritin, together with short DNA sequences that signal cells to transport proteins to the nerve cell membrane and insert them into it.

“This system is a single, elegant virus that can be injected anywhere in the brain, which makes it technically easier and less likely for moving bells and whistles to break down”

https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

• Like 2

Just spoken to someone who went to Morayshire at the weekend, which is still in Tier3 and apparently nobody there is wearing masks, because they don't give a damn. Maybe that's why Krankie is exclusively punishing them.