Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 hours ago, zArk said:

tbh depending upon the weright of the magnet if would have to be quite a bit of iron

That's what made me skeptical ... There's no way known to science that a clear looking  liquid could be injected via a syringe and have this effect ... but then this could be tech we have no knowledge of ...

The people in the video DI had on his site look  credible  , but this could be an elaborate hoax done by the cabal just to add to the confusion ....

Metal detectors don't lie , neither do EMF meters . 

We just have to keep an open mind and wait for more reports . 

• Like 4

image.jpeg.6d0b62d97a79a74e472dc64036a4d351.jpeg

I just posted this to one of my FB accounts, and promptly had it removed by FB with a 24 hour restriction on posting and commenting.

I have a reply ready to post on my account in 24 hours--and it is this:

FAKEBOOK JUST REMOVED A POST OF MINE REGARDING BILL GATES----THEY SAY THEY "ENCOURAGE FREE EXPRESSION" THOUGH!

FACEBOOK--YOU HAVE JUST GONE AGAINST YOUR OWN COMMENT.

YOU DO NOT ENCOURAGE FREE EXPRESSION, DEBATE OR ALTERNATIVE VIEWS.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF "SATIRE"?. USED TO BE GREAT TO WATCH ON TV MANY YEARS AGO WHEN "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" WAS NOT HEARD OF.

IT'S CALLED "HUMOUR"---SOMETHING THAT HAS DISAPPEARED BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE ANTI-HUMANITY AND THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO BE FREE TO CHOOSE....LIKE YOURSELVES.

YOU THINK YOUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR KIDS ARE IMMUNE FROM YOUR CENSORSHIP AND PROPAGANDA?.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lake said:

I am NOT trying to disprove anything.

I am trying to have knowledge of what is happening .... in any shape or form.

If you consider that a waste of time then I disagree with you.

Internet forum are difficult .... you have read the words I typed and come up with something I never meant.

I do not feel that I should treat others as leapers  <<<< that is my fucking point!

No one tells me what to live like and I define if I get 'sick' (for want of a better word)

Yes .... arseholes ARE everywhere currently it would seem.

You really have taken my typed words and misconstrued that which I wanted to say!

yes, it happens frequently... it`s called bullying.

8 hours ago, zArk said:

could be people are losing the boundary between public and private

people will offer anything to be part of a public 'thing'

maybe each year a number of women have strange and drastic changes to their menstruation but are told by the doc that its 'stress' or a 'hormone change' but this year they want to be part of the online scene ?????

just putting it out there.

Being a woman myself... I can honestly say that such an extreme onslaught of messed up menstrual cycles hasn't been usual conversation between females in my lifetime. It is more unusual than usual. When you do hear about it, it is often missing periods or flooding. Women over 65 suddenly getting a period after menopause is far from the norm. I cant see them wanting to be part of the online scene by discussing the state of their knickers either... tbh.  💃🤸‍♀️🩸...

• Like 1

You CAN’T take your mask off on transport, shops or other venues

""It will remain a legal requirement to wear a face mask in shops, public transport and other indoor public settings, with offenders facing a £200 fine.

This might be axed from June 21 but we don’t know that yet. Exemptions remain for under-11s and people who have a medical reason, as ever.""

THAT'S IT FOLKS----STILL THE SAME FOR SHOPS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT---until 21st June--(what year?)😏

11 hours ago, skitzorat said:

@DarianF 

Murdoch's SkyNews AU seems to allow far more journalistic integrity and flexibility than it's UK version (I realise they're controlled op like UK talkRadio and US Fox eg; Tucker Carlson, but the UK version its just BBC lite.) 

Despite what people might think of him and his past 'shock-jock' radio controversies, Alan Jones has been dead on point the entire way through this covid hoax - so much so I'm surprised they've allowed him to say it, continually  - he's literally been saying "Covid is a hoax" since day 2!

(something Fox was saying at the very beginning but then got called into line, the same way after talkRadio were banned from youtube for being too anti-lockdown - then they turned in mega jab shrills...but but skyAU has been allowed to keep its narrative: overtly anti-Great Reset, anti-jab and its all a hoax.... it's curious)

[Side note: It's funny hearing him calling out Biden... given Jones just turned 80 and Biden is 78! lol]

From 14/4/21

I don't like his pushing of the vaccines. He's been saying that we should thank Trump for having the foresight for ordering the vaccines early and Biden is claiming credit for Trump's vaccine genius.

He's probably a Judas Goat.

19 hours ago, skitzorat said:

From the horses mouth - Richard Madcow MSNBC - "I'm going to have to rewire myself so that when I see somebody out in the world not wearing a mask I don't instantly think "You are a threat""

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dUPM8bXKfhXw/

She doesn't really think that, of course... just part of her script and role to mind-fuck the idiots who zone into her deep and personal *reflections* - like her fucking crying about kids in cages... total CIA shrill.

She looks like a little boy. Fucking cunt.

• Like 1

HAVE you noticed how Sage scientists find a new Covid mutant to terrify us with each time lockdown freedom beckons?

We saw it with the Kent ­variant, the South African ­version and the Brazilian, none of which proved much more ­resistant to vaccines than the one and only Chinese original.https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14975208/sage-advice-dont-panic-indian-variant/

Even  thesun writers are waking up now?

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

I don't like his pushing of the vaccines. He's been saying that we should thank Trump for having the foresight for ordering the vaccines early and Biden is claiming credit for Trump's vaccine genius.

He's probably a Judas Goat.

Ahhh..

I don't pay them that much attention.. but that would be how he remains on air...same as Julia H-B on talkRadio.... vax vax vax vax 

16 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

HAVE you noticed how Sage scientists find a new Covid mutant to terrify us with each time lockdown freedom beckons?

We saw it with the Kent ­variant, the South African ­version and the Brazilian, none of which proved much more ­resistant to vaccines than the one and only Chinese original.https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14975208/sage-advice-dont-panic-indian-variant/

Even  thesun writers are waking up now?

Just changing tactics, he's faking an awakening, but pushing the Vax at the same time. Logically he's claiming everything has been blown out of proportion but still doesn't question the need for a Vax. 

A piece of subtle propaganda that many Sun readers would perhaps fail to see through.

Manipulated Brits are still on the Covid leash

It is a mark of how psychologically abused we have been that we now regard the restoration of basic rights as freedom

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/17/manipulated-brits-still-covid-leash2/

17 May 2021 • 6:00amTim Stanley
Telegraph article extract by Tim Stanley

Today is liberation day: hugs, restaurants and masks off in schools. I’m afraid I’m too depressed to enjoy it. I can’t get over what has been imposed upon us for the past year, and it’s a mark of how psychologically abused we are that getting permission to exercise basic human rights is regarded as freedom. <snip>

The other way the puppet-masters broke us down was to treat us like children. “Hands, Face, Space” – with little pictures in case we were too thick to get it. The symbol for “Thank you NHS” was the nursery-school rainbow. The primary reward of extending the lockdown leash is to get a hug (“carefully”, says Matt Hancock, and preferably outdoors). The Government might as well have handed out gold stars for good behaviour,

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Odd that while Harold Hewitt (aka the ex Prince Harry) is busily broadcasting his - very much unsolicited - opinions on how a stamp down is needed against Covid deniers on social media,

Dr Max Pemberton claims Prince Harry is starting to embody the characteristics of those who've had too much therapy. Pictured: Prince Harry speaking at the Global Citizen VAX live event

Dr Max Pemberton claims Prince Harry is starting to embody the characteristics of those who've had too much therapy. Pictured: Prince Harry speaking at the Global Citizen VAX live event

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9585193/DR-MAX-PEMBERTON-fear-Harrys-therapy.html

I wouldn't worry too much about the Dooke, It's just been claimed that he may be suffering from too much therapy.

He is starting to embody the characteristics of those who’ve had too much therapy — self-centred, self-obsessed, aggrieved and resentful. 

😂

• Haha 1

Oh dear, does this mean that us unvaxxed are going to drop dead from something ?🤔 I mean, they have too proove their point, don't they?

Vaccines prevent 97 per cent of Covid infections from Indian variant and NO fully vaccinated people in UK have died from it, scientists say 

43065133-0-image-m-8_1621209590362.jpg

Studies by laboratories in the UK and India have recorded no deaths among the vaccinated population from the new strain - which has strengthened the case in favour of jabs.

47 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Just changing tactics, he's faking an awakening, but pushing the Vax at the same time. Logically he's claiming everything has been blown out of proportion but still doesn't question the need for a Vax. 

A piece of subtle propaganda that many Sun readers would perhaps fail to see through.

Yes definitely so on the vaxpushing, I didn't  mention that on purpose to see if it stuck out so fast to anyone else! 

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Yeah what are we going to do walk around in a bubble?

How would you know who has been jabbed or not so unless you relocate to an uninhabited island somewhere we are all going to come into contact with jabbed people

here's a dark thought....lets imagine that our darkest thoughts come true and all the jabbed start dropping on the advent of the next flu season due to 'vaccine enhancement' pathogenic priming and we see plague level die-offs

The elites would of course have anticipated this and would also anticipate the anger of the survivors who have watched their loved ones die. So they would need some sort of plan in place to control the upswell in anger

For example after the plague there was the 'peasants revolt' in 1381 because the work force had been decimated which meant that the survivors value went up as their labour was now more in demand so they wanted better work conditions and pay and they rose up in revolt to try and get it. They marched to london to petition the king who agreed to meet them under a banner of truce where the kings man then ambushed and slew the leader of the peasants. The kings crossbow men then pointed their bows at the peasants who were ordered to disperse or face the consequences

So what provisions would be in place in this theoretical die-off scenario? It would need to be a police state of some kind as i don't think the Darpa terminator robots are upto a job of that complexity just yet...although i might be wrong about that. With advanced AI the robots might be capable of a policing role

Good post. Contrary to popular belief, the human heart is as desperately wicked today as it was 640 years ago, 5000 years ago.

We've been conditioned to believe that the human race has evolved in morality, whereas the truth is that absolutely nothing has changed except the means by which to do evil.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

Oh dear, does this mean that us unvaxxed are going to drop dead from something ?🤔 I mean, they have too proove their point, don't they?

Vaccines prevent 97 per cent of Covid infections from Indian variant and NO fully vaccinated people in UK have died from it, scientists say 

Studies by laboratories in the UK and India have recorded no deaths among the vaccinated population from the new strain - which has strengthened the case in favour of jabs.

Rather odd, because the vaccines did NOT prevent  infections before, they only lessened the symptoms thus why they had to keep wearing masks.

They change these things and normies don't ever notice.

5 hours ago, epsom said:

image.jpeg.6d0b62d97a79a74e472dc64036a4d351.jpeg

I just posted this to one of my FB accounts, and promptly had it removed by FB with a 24 hour restriction on posting and commenting.

I have a reply ready to post on my account in 24 hours--and it is this:

FAKEBOOK JUST REMOVED A POST OF MINE REGARDING BILL GATES----THEY SAY THEY "ENCOURAGE FREE EXPRESSION" THOUGH!

FACEBOOK--YOU HAVE JUST GONE AGAINST YOUR OWN COMMENT.

YOU DO NOT ENCOURAGE FREE EXPRESSION, DEBATE OR ALTERNATIVE VIEWS.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF "SATIRE"?. USED TO BE GREAT TO WATCH ON TV MANY YEARS AGO WHEN "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" WAS NOT HEARD OF.

IT'S CALLED "HUMOUR"---SOMETHING THAT HAS DISAPPEARED BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE ANTI-HUMANITY AND THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO BE FREE TO CHOOSE....LIKE YOURSELVES.

YOU THINK YOUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR KIDS ARE IMMUNE FROM YOUR CENSORSHIP AND PROPAGANDA?.

It's impossible to post anything to your own page without them censoring. Once you get done once, the algorithm will pay more attention to every word you post.

I tried to link to a .gov site with no supporting information or context except something like 'Read this!' and got done for misinformation.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, alexa said:

And no fully unvaccinated person has died from it either. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Rather odd, because the vaccines did NOT prevent  infections before, they only lessened the symptoms thus why they had to keep wearing masks.

They change these things and normies don't ever notice.

They change stuff to suit themselves, it really saddens me that these normies don't see this.

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

They change stuff to suit themselves, it really saddens me that these normies don't see this.

Same, if you point it out they deny it, or say " 'the science' knows more than you ever will."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Which God? There have been thousands claimed through human history.

You don't choose God. He chooses you. Until then, idols abound that are created by the minds of men. It is better to be agnostic than to follow any of them - and that includes the many Jesus variants out there!

I simply told the sky 24 years ago (looking up) that I could not stand the thought of following something or someone invented by man when there might not even be a God. I hated liars and conmen. I confessed that I did not know what the truth is and confessed that I might be just talking to myself. 

Weirdest prayer ever but totally honest.

I finished by asking for the absolute truth to be shown me by the ultimate power as to the identity of this ultimate power. No books, no words of men (even if true) - if God couldn't show me one to one then I didn't want to know.

I then preceded to run as this God I had prayed to pursued me. We all do.

• Like 1