Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I've just read the BBC's reporting of yesterdays events and they have turned it into an anti Israeli protest,not a word about the crowds outside broadfshafting house

Absolute utter bunch of ,i'm gonna leave it there,there aint enough expletives in the english language

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

So what is the plans chaps when society turns on us? I think we should all combine resources comes together and get some kind of plan on action.

I'm sure each of us have skills when combine we could survive off grid and build a community.

Thoughts?

I am in the process of starting a Freedom Cell/Sustainable Rural Community and looking for 6 more people. (Various skills needed and certain criteria) I will be doing a post on the forum once worked out some more basics and how safe to publish information in a public domain. 

• Like 1

This released last night about the moving goalposts employed by the judiciary in the UK

I still have a certain amount of faith in MO'B at least he is like a dog with a bone ,but as you'll see from the article those goalposts aint just on wheels,they've fitted them with engines now

https://www.thebernician.net/failed-attempt-to-sabotage-pcp-by-persons-unknown/

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Fish in a barrel.

And as the number of fish decreases it becomes easier to pinpoint and identify the ones you want to catch.

The interNet and world wide Web were given those names for a reason...to ultimately trap and ensnare.

Edited by Outsider

3 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

I am in the process of starting a Freedom Cell/Sustainable Rural Community and looking for 6 more people. (Various skills needed and certain criteria) I will be doing a post on the forum once worked out some more basics and how safe to publish information in a public domain. 

I look forward to it,and going from a post you made recently r.e cat n fiddle you are geographically suited for a start

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I look forward to it,and going from a post you made recently r.e cat n fiddle you are geographically suited for a start

OK. There is a possible site in England but at the moment but more like will be in Scandinavia/Eastern Europe region.

1 minute ago, Woodsman said:

OK. There is a possible site in England but at the moment but more like will be in Scandinavia/Eastern Europe region.

It looks like you have given this some serious thought (as have i) so i'm genuinely interested if only to gain ideas ,the more folk giving it serious thought the more chance of it happening

My thoughts hovered around latin america/southern hemisphere however if theres any truth to the theories that NZ is going to be the Utopia for the NWO that kinda puts a block on the southern hemisphere !

Have they even isolated this protein put it on a petri dish and see the devastation?

Have they made autopsy of an "infected" non vacced body and found it riddled with the nasty and very unique protein?

Have they drawn blood of a live unvacced person finding the lrotein is wreaking havoc?

If not its still a hoax

Heresay

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If this door to door BS is successful in the areas close to me it'll spread - like a virus! Let's hope people refuse to open their doors to the bastards, or their ears to the brainwashing.

If they intend escalating to strong-arm tactics, I want that to happen now so that any who were supposedly hesitant can see their true colours.

well if the army start kicking down doors im sure it will be d noticed by the government and not mentioned by the msm.  any info on Facebook and twitter will be removed too imho.

19 hours ago, pete675 said:

Time to get vaccinated.. against the propaganda:

https://merionwest.com/2021/05/09/time-to-get-vaccinated-against-propaganda/

A really thought- provoking article regarding the social experiment and the events of the first lockdown in particular, however the author fails to consider that this:

"the vaccines are a scientific wonder and a testament to human ingenuity. For readers who are unaware, the combination of relatively recent advances in driving down the cost of genetic sequencing and biochemical engineering led to a working vaccine being discovered four whole days after the virus itself was first isolated for analysis. Amazingly, this was done without the virus being physically present in the laboratory that discovered and manufactured the vaccine. "

is likely not due to extreme human ingenuity in those four days, rather because the virus itself only exists as a computer-manufactured entity, and therefore the vaccine was doubtless created long before December 2019.

I cant wait for the outlandish bollocks they come out with to explain why magnets are sticking to people at their injection sites

And the blackbloods who have partaken of the holy water jab of lies and false promises will lap it up like the lap dogs they have become

25 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

What a piss take!

Finlay hopes that scientists will use this opportunity to learn more about microbial exposure. “Here’s, I think, one of the biggest experiments we’ve ever been able to do with humanity – we’ve got the whole globe involved,” he says. “Let’s make use of this opportunity and characterise the microbes over time and follow these things. Let’s see what happens to us because it’s really an experiment that’s happening right now.”

So it's been an experiment all along! 

Think the msm will now start to shuffle away from the scene of the crime...(all part of the plan of course) so that anger starts to build against the Gov....

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic