Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When the cops and army vacate their posts they will conserve their brotherhood courtesies and I estimate they will band together and form adhoc governing warlord clans and submit their charges to their will. Consolidation of territories will reverse as rival communities unsubscribe from totalitarian cabal rule and accept a smaller friendlier form of subjugation.

Its a nice thought, but fear drives them as well and as you see, the exodus from post is not happening, they remain. I think the chaos to come will make them entrnch themselve further in the role of protectors of the state. Because this genocide will take place with much more psycholgical attacks than are currently happening. The covid will become a side part of this and just the excuse to blame death on.

Long before covid ever reared it's ugly face and in those years described affectionately by most as the "old normal", My concerns have been primarily with the decomposition of the judicial into an instrument of mass torture where knowing you will win still is small consolation for what you will need to endure to get satisfaction. Like how fighting a simple police fine written by a vindictive officer using his ticketbook as a weapon. He knows that although you will probably defeat it you will be tangled in red tape for years. I reasoned throughout that a judicial system healthy and in good order is critical to the proper functioning of society and markets. Resolving disputes in a competant, timely manner was to me the only way to make things work. So, although as many I am astonished by the bold and aggressive nature of the covid swindle I am not at all surprised it came to this. Decade after decade of giving these hardened criminals the wrong message.

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Use of fear to control behaviour in Covid crisis was ‘totalitarian’, admit scientists

Members of Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour express regret about ‘unethical’ methods

Yet they carry on doing it.

I would like to think this is SPI-B going into full on damage limitation mode now they have seen the writing on the wall ,unfortunately for them people have long memories

5 minutes ago, Gee said:

Its a nice thought, but fear drives them as well and as you see, the exodus from post is not happening, they remain. I think the chaos to come will make them entrnch themselve further in the role of protectors of the state. Because this genocide will take place with much more psycholgical attacks than are currently happening. The covid will become a side part of this and just the excuse to blame death on.

My exodus theory is based on the fact that these soldiers and cops will fear for the safety of their loved ones as the perceived enemy is all around.. all over the world. This is not just a fence-jump into another country to raise scorched earth while the wifie and kids are safe at home. This is a whole new ballgame. The soldiers and cops would be aggressing their neighbors this time. No geographical insulation to cower behind as the zone you left is burning.

16 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I don't mind you disagreeing with me my friend.

I'd love to be wrong and you right, but the bottom line is, in my opinion, the courts, just like the politicians, ultimately do as the vermin tell them.

I do agree with that remark mate

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Just seen a video of a "Karen" getting kicked off a plane for refusing the wear a mask. This was on The Sun. Majority of likes, thousands received. Comments underneath were very supportive. Do you think they would all be 77 brigade? Of course not. 

Psychologically manipulated.

I saw a livestream on Facebook earlier from a 'Free Palestine' protest taking place in Birmingham today.

The first comment I saw was someone complaining about the 'lack of social distancing'.

This is how people have been conditioned, or even programmed, to react.

Never mind innocent people being killed and maimed in Palestine.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Long before covid ever reared it's ugly face and in those years described affectionately by most as the "old normal", My concerns have been primarily with the decomposition of the judicial into an instrument of mass torture where knowing you will win still is small consolation for what you will need to endure to get satisfaction. Like how fighting a simple police fine written by a vindictive officer using his ticketbook as a weapon. He knows that although you will probably defeat it you will be tangled in red tape for years. I reasoned throughout that a judicial system healthy and in good order is critical to the proper functioning of society and markets. Resolving disputes in a competant, timely manner was to me the only way to make things work. So, although as many I am astonished by the bold and aggressive nature of the covid swindle I am not at all surprised it came to this. Decade after decade of giving these hardened criminals the wrong message.

The system by design keeps people in a stress position. A system built by the people would be from a starting point of freedom, and then deciding which rules people can live with, not live under. How this system ever got built is beyond me if the people were free to start with, then why is all the freedom in history fought for? How did they allow themselves to become slaves in the first place? And how did they not even realise? Questions no one can really answer, but can the people rise above this now?

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I would like to think this is SPI-B going into full on damage limitation mode now they have seen the writing on the wall ,unfortunately for them people have long memories

You will never see no real justice under this Babylon whoredome vampire system.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My exodus theory is based on the fact that these soldiers and cops will fear for the safety of their loved ones as the perceived enemy is all around.. all over the world. This is not just a fence-jump into another country to raise scorched earth while the wifie and kids are safe at home. This is a whole new ballgame. The soldiers and cops would be aggressing their neighbors this time. No geographical insulation to cower behind as the zone you left is burning.

I hope you are right, but even so it may already be too late. Also I don't think anyone one has ever experianced in our lifetime the levels of brainwashing that is happening and this is an important factor.

• Like 1

Last I heard (and no idea of validity of numbers given) a third of America's armed forces had refused the vac. 

They're getting pressurised now and it will escalate.

"Fort Campbell Commander Warns Unvaccinated Soldiers That Their Summer Travel Will Be Limited | WPLN News - Nashville Public Radio" https://wpln.org/post/fort-campbell-commander-warns-unvaccinated-soldiers-that-their-summer-travel-will-be-limited/

Posted (edited)

How do you find out where these protests are happening? I couldn't find anything on this forum. I turned up to Hyde Park today but only saw the anti-Israel protesters by chance. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

How do you find out where these protests are happening? I couldn't find anything on this forum. I turned up to Hyde Park today but only saw the anti-Israel protesters by chance. 

There's a calendar of future events on the right side on this forum.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?calendar/

Notice also on DI website:

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/13/london-protest-this-saturday-1pm/

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gee said:

The system by design keeps people in a stress position. A system built by the people would be from a starting point of freedom, and then deciding which rules people can live with, not live under. How this system ever got built is beyond me if the people were free to start with, then why is all the freedom in history fought for? How did they allow themselves to become slaves in the first place? And how did they not even realise? Questions no one can really answer, but can the people rise above this now?

Excellent observations! How did they allow themselves to be wealthy? As with slavery and wealth most are born into it or marry it or inherit it. Slavery can be inherited too.

Many if not most were snared into this false reality paradigm because they were heartlessly schooled into it. The wealthiest tortured as much as the slave in those indoctrination gulags.

Yes, most certainly, people can rise above. The key is understanding the role of our youth in forming the future we idealize. That our youth are the future societies. We want to build a fair and free future we must be fair and free towards our youth.

Thoughts which always bring me back full circle to the "homeschool" your kids or even unschool them to learn at their own pace.

Many people are unaware of the deep and lasting trauma in a kid's mind trying to reason why this abandonment to such a cold and cruel system. A permanent damage pharma has been milking from near the start.

Ever notice how even the most bold political reformist will suggest more money to education instead of lobbying for it's dismantlement. In my mind there will never be the slightest improvement in our futures unless that festering wound is closed and disinfected. With covid we see traces of gangrene in the open wound.

Regaining a measure of discretion and privacy in our affairs would go a long way to stabilizing commerce and justice 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Excellent observations! How did they allow themselves to be wealthy? As with slavery and wealth most are born into it or marry it or inherit it. Slavery can be inherited too.

Many if not most were snared into this false reality paradigm because they were hearlessly schooled into it. The wealthiest tortured as much as the slave in those indoctrination gulags.

Yes, most certainly people can rise above. The key is understanding the role of our youth in forming the future we idealize. That our youth are the future societies. We want to build a fair and free future we must be fair and free towards our youth.

Thoughts which always bring me back full circle to the "homeschool" your kids or even unschool them to learn at their own pace.

Many people are unaware of the deep and lasting trauma in a kid's mind trying to reason why this abandonment to such a cold and cruel system. A permanent damage pharma has been milking from near the start.

Ever notice how even the most bold political reformist will suggest more money to education instead of lobbying for it's dismantlement. In my mind there wi never be the slightest improvement in our futures unless tgat festering wound is closed and disinfected. With covid we see traces of gangrene in the open wound.

The only way really is to flatten all institutions and to start again. Technology could be our friend but it isn't. There needs to be a re-think on what can give the people hope for the future without just going back to the same. It's ok to see fault in what is in front of you, but you will never get the people to move to change it unless... a: Things are so bad. and... b: There is a credible alterantive. In my mind (a) is heading our way fast, but (b) is missing from the narrative.

Edited by Gee
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Just putting this out there... but I have a neighbour I can't stand. She's beyond salvation in any known metric. In the context of vaccines, I'm sitting wondering - hoping - she's had both doses.

Bigger picture, does anyone really think these so-called vaccines will really decimate the population -?  I still can't fathom out their end-game. Do they want to kill us? Or do they want to reduce us to obedient consumer-zombies? 

As I said, bigger picture - what's this about?

I'm undecided about what the true purpose of the vaccine is. Most of family and their friends have got the jab and there's been no adverse reactions whatsoever, not even mild ones. 

So if it is about population reduction then it's going to be a long term thing.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I'm undecided about what the true purpose of the vaccine is. Most of family and their friends have got the jab and there's been no adverse reactions whatsoever, not even mild ones. 

Yes similar situation here, but not everyone will have immediate side effects. There is a theory that a lot of people who have had both doses will die in the next wave/flu season.

Or it could just be mass sterilisation.

But fucks knows why for a >99% survival rate virus they need to vaxx the entire population. Something about it is sinister.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

ORDO AB CHAO

The CDC announced that masks are no longer needed in doors and out for those vaccinated and the Biden Administration has followed suite.

This is probably pre-emptive to vaccine passports as those unvaccinated may go maskless amongst the vaccinated thus creating the problem.

This is obviously not a problem for those vaccinated, as they are 'vaccinated' and thus cannot be effected, but there will surely be an outpouring of fear and xenophobia by liberals that will cause such upset that the Liberal groups, Teachers Unions, BLM etc will pressure the Biden Administration to require some sort of proof that those not wearing masks are vaccinated, and they're just waiting for the people to speak.

Enter 'Vaccine Passports'.

1. Create the problem
  2. Offer the solution
  3. Gain Controll
Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

If you repeatedly administer something dangerous, eventually you will hit the target.

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's the sword of Damocles. Who knows what side effects will kick in down the line! 

If it sterilises s big percentage, that's one way to depopulate.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Gee said:

The only way really is to flatten all institutions and to start again. Technology could be our friend but it isn't. There needs to be a re-think on what can give the people hope for the future without just going back to the same. It's ok to see fault in what is in front of you, but you will never get the people to move to change it unless... a: Things are so bad. and... b: There is a credible alterantive. In my mind (a) is heading our way fast, but (b) is missing from the narrative.

Agreed! To that I might opt to save the institutions but sack the leadership. This following the reasoning that the institutions had purpose and an outlined direction most people wanted but this attracted the tribal affiliates that invariably beeline the high offices to control from top to bottom. The idea of diplomas required to gain access to these positions can only be tolerated with assurances they are not handing out certificates to their incompetant affiliates like candy. So, basically saying flush the jews out of our critical institutions leadership positions. Especially high finance. Keep the swindling low level.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

3 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yes similar situation here, but not everyone will have immediate side effects. There is a theory that a lot of people who have had both doses will die in the next wave/flu season.

Or it could just be mass sterilisation.

But fucks knows why for a >99% survival rate virus they need to vaxx the entire population. Something about it is sinister.

Who knows what the true purpose of the vaccine but my personal experience doesn't match up with the 'it's going to kill everyone who has it' theory.

Sterilisation is possible but again apart from some very isolated incidents there hasn't been much evidence of that either.

Perhaps a more likely explanation for the jab is it will alter peoples behaviour, dumb them down even further.

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Who knows what the true purpose of the vaccine but my personal experience doesn't match up with the 'it's going to kill everyone who has it' theory.

Sterilisation is possible but again apart from some very isolated incidents there hasn't been much evidence of that either.

Perhaps a more likely explanation for the jab is it will alter peoples behaviour, dumb them down even further.

It probably isn't designed to kill everyone. It probably is to change the people but will kill many through the process. Their true targets will be those they can't control and will not conform... Hello :)