Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Gurualvin said:

... but icke said it years ago the wheat would be separated from the chaff, that`s what is happening. now. WE are going to be the resistance.

I have a feeling that its not going to be fun... families will be separated by `wheat and chaff` division. Really will be a test for the inner soul.

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I'll say it now and I'm aware people are going to be upset by it but I'm starting to think depopulation wouldn't be a bad thing now. It's clear we are surrounded by meat goblems. If that's what it takes to get a decent world.

But the Genocide wont stop with the foolish. I personaly stand out a mile as anti government by doing no more than living as I feel I wish to and in which, in previous times was perfectly acceptable. Evidence on store cameras etc.. I can see in my forsight what is coming and honestly it seems as though even those protesting can not really see the scale of what is happening, or I suggest they should be angrier and more desperate as this is happening right now, genocide of biblical scale.

2 minutes ago, Gee said:

But the Genocide wont stop with the foolish. I personaly stand out a mile as anti government by doing no more than living as I feel I wish to and in which, in previous times was perfectly acceptable. Evidence on store cameras etc.. I can see in my forsight what is coming and honestly it seems as though even those protesting can not really see the scale of what is happening, or I suggest they should be angrier and more desperate as this is happening right now, genocide of biblical scale.

Correct gee thats why we need to act now!!

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I will never condone the slaughter of innocent gullibles.

A depopulation would be great if it was just the soulless corrupt who could be plucked out like weeds.

Well... If ones go to vaccine centre just to get hamburger deserves nothing more... 🙄

Edited by Human10

17 minutes ago, Gee said:

https://thewallwillfall.org/2021/05/09/repealed-genocide-act-2001-protects-british-officials-from-prosecution/

Just been watching a live stream from Hyde park and rain stopped play....doesn't inspire me much and exactly the same thing happened with the tottenham riots,it wasnt the police numbers that stopped them dead in their tracks it was the weather

25 minutes ago, Gee said:

Give it time. They will become angrier and violent. Question then is where this anger and homicidal hatred will be directed. A lot depends on the cabal's ability to maintain it's propaganda machine. With the mainstream support they will groom the vaxxed people against the non conformist and without power or the ability to use their electronic mass media the outcome could be up for grabs. Could be an outcome split between woke factions and sleepy masses. Outcome that is determined by jurisdiction and who is in charge.

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

But the law is not retrospective. You cannot repeal a law from a certain point and say anything before and after cannot be prosecuted. So, the crimes they've commited are before the repeal and I would think that is still enforceable up until that point. That's my understanding. 

So after yesterdays inevitable backtrack from easing due to india variant here is my take on the sheeple from experience -

After yesterdays announcement and the ramping up of the inda variant scaremongering I took much pleasure in doing the "I told you so" to my work colleagues the response was typical and I think is the primary response of the "sheeple". Personally I now believe most "sheep" are somewhat if not fully aware they are being conned and something sinister is afoot. They are just far too scared to admit it to themselves. Denial is a powerful human coping mechanism.

The majority are at this stage in denial IMO. I think that as discussions pointing out the obvious flaws in the narrative are no longer met with sneers but with despair. I see it even with my wonderful OH who is in total agreement with me and is fully awake. People just can't/won't face up to it and would rather bury their heads in the sand and hope it goes away.

TBH even I sometimes am in denial and question my own sanity it's the beauty of the whole psy-op.

I can't hate them anymore. Most of the "sheep" that i know seem to be somewhat aware but are just terrified and are in denial. I don't see any solution to what is happening and am just going to try and enjoy what little freedom I have left before the SHTF big time in the coming months. There is no painless way out at this point.

11 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Well all this pandemonium is based on stupidity...

I know what you mean but to my way if thinking, it's based on fear, devious lies, trickery, greed, megalomania, and trapping people. All of which are worthy of a far higher grade of contempt and rage than gormlessness 

Use of fear to control behaviour in Covid crisis was ‘totalitarian’, admit scientists

Members of Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour express regret about ‘unethical’ methods

Scientists on a committee that encouraged the use of fear to control people’s behaviour during the Covid pandemic have admitted its work was “unethical” and “totalitarian”.

Members of the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour (SPI-B) expressed regret about the tactics in a new book about the role of psychology in the Government’s Covid-19 response.

SPI-B warned in March last year that ministers needed to increase “the perceived level of personal threat” from Covid-19 because “a substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened”.

Gavin Morgan, a psychologist on the team, said: “Clearly, using fear as a means of control is not ethical. Using fear smacks of totalitarianism. It’s not an ethical stance for any modern government. By nature I am an optimistic person, but all this has given me a more pessimistic view of people.”

Advertisement

Mr Morgan spoke to author Laura Dodsworth, who has spent a year investigating the Government’s tactics for her book A State of Fear, published on Monday.

Ministers have faced repeated accusations that they ramped up the threat from the pandemic to justify lockdowns and coerce the public into abiding by them – a claim that will be examined by the forthcoming public inquiry into the pandemic response.

SPI-B is one of the sub-committees that advises the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), led by Sir Patrick Vallance, the chief scientific adviser.

One SPI-B scientist told Ms Dodsworth: “In March [2020] the Government was very worried about compliance and they thought people wouldn’t want to be locked down. There were discussions about fear being needed to encourage compliance, and decisions were made about how to ramp up the fear. The way we have used fear is dystopian.

“The use of fear has definitely been ethically questionable. It’s been like a weird experiment. Ultimately, it backfired because people became too scared.”

Advertisement

Another SPI-B member said: “You could call psychology ‘mind control’. That’s what we do… clearly we try and go about it in a positive way, but it has been used nefariously in the past.”

One warned that “people use the pandemic to grab power and drive through things that wouldn’t happen otherwise… We have to be very careful about the authoritarianism that is creeping in”.

Another said: “Without a vaccine, psychology is your main weapon… Psychology has had a really good epidemic, actually.”

As well as overt warnings about the danger of the virus, the Government has been accused of feeding the public a non-stop diet of bad news, such as deaths and hospitalisations, without ever putting the figures in context with news of how many people have recovered, or whether daily death tolls are above or below seasonal averages.

Another member of SPI-B said they were "stunned by the weaponisation of behavioural psychology" during the pandemic, and that “psychologists didn’t seem to notice when it stopped being altruistic and became manipulative. They have too much power and it intoxicates them”.

Advertisement

Steve Baker, the deputy chairman of the Covid Recovery Group of Tory MPs, said: “If it is true that the state took the decision to terrify the public to get compliance with rules, that raises extremely serious questions about the type of society we want to become.

“If we’re being really honest, do I fear that Government policy today is playing into the roots of totalitarianism? Yes, of course it is.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/14/scientists-admit-totalitarian-use-fear-control-behaviour-covid/

Yet they carry on doing it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If and when they are brought to answer for their crimes their laws will be disregarded or anulled

The judicial system was installed to stop us from taking the law into our own hands. If my limited observations are any indication the juducial systems are collapsed. What residual justice being dealt is for the sake of stemming revolt and frontier-style justice. We have law enforcement using their ticket books to intimidate with charges they know have no basis in truth. Branches of government have smelled the decaying corpse of the judicial and have started making monetary claims and changing the rules by day. We are not ever going to hear the media admit that you wont get justice if you dont go out and obtain it by your own hand.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Give it time. They will become angrier and violent. Question then is where this anger and homicidal hatred will be directed. A lot depends on the cabal's ability to maintain it's propaganda machine. With the mainstream support they will groom the vaxxed people against the non conformist and without power or the ability to use their electronic mass media the outcome could be up for grabs. Could be an outcome split between woke factions and sleepy masses. Outcome that is determined by jurisdiction and who is in charge.

Biggest problem I see is that there is no clear organisation or direction. The protesters walk and dance around the streets of London. The organisation that is visable seems not to be effective and almost possibly close to establishment figures, if not slighly removed. I wonder really what paradigm this is.

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

But the law is not retrospective. You cannot repeal a law from a certain point and say anything before and after cannot be prosecuted. So, the crimes they've commited are before the repeal and I would think that is still enforceable up until that point. That's my understanding. 

We can still apply natural law... 🪓

• Like 1

Just now, Gee said:

Biggest problem I see is that there is no clear organisation or direction. The protesters walk and dance around the streets of London. The organisation that is visable seems not to be effective and almost possibly close to establishment figures, if not slighly removed. I wonder really what paradigm this is.

When the cops and army vacate their posts they will conserve their brotherhood courtesies and I estimate they will band together and form adhoc governing warlord clans and submit their charges to their will. Consolidation of territories will reverse as rival communities unsubscribe from totalitarian cabal rule and accept a smaller friendlier form of subjugation.