Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

49 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The Uk Column did a great news segment this week breaking down rand pauls pushing of the 'china did this by releasing a souped up virus' narrative to try and stoke the fires of war (hot or cold) with china

They also go over some key points relating to the whole covid-hysteria scam and inject some clarity into the whole situation (pardon the pun hee hee)

This is really great work from the UK Column guys:

UK Column News - 14th May 2021

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-14th-may-2021

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

I wish everyone could see what a farce this is.

They will but the question is whether or not they will face upto it in time to head off the technocratic gulag that is being constructed around us by the day

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

The Uk Column did a great news segment this week breaking down rand pauls pushing of the 'china did this by releasing a souped up virus' narrative to try and stoke the fires of war (hot or cold) with china

They also go over some key points relating to the whole covid-hysteria scam and inject some clarity into the whole situation (pardon the pun hee hee)

This is really great work from the UK Column guys:

UK Column News - 14th May 2021

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-14th-may-2021

And who owns labs and pays for labs in Wuhan? They don't look Chinese to me. Or maybe they identify with Chinese?🤔

36 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Thats my stance, of course "media is the virus!" The variants were brought about to justify boosters & keep the lockdowns going we know this & been saying since the beginning.

Just pointing out how their lies dont add up to any rational thinker or sceptic..like how they justified the Christmas Tiers BS.

4tv5d4.jpg.f36a42163bc8d2b331f64174ff9a5e8f.jpg

No evidence presented any variant is more dangerous or contagious, but of course sheeple cant even check the stats when it comes to deaths in India..just buy any old shit presented without question.

VindaLOO variant is said to been identified in India October last year..youde think was bubonic plague way the media & cattle out there promote it. 🧻🚽💩

I still can't get over the fact that Wankcock has the Amazon symbol for a mouth.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

And who owns labs and pays for labs in Wuhan? They don't look Chinese to me. Or maybe they identify with Chinese?🤔

hmm and there was that whole thing about scientists going back and forth between the canadian and US labs and china but watch the UK Column clip anyway because they really hammer home the key points all of these narratives hinge around

They skewer all of the key nodal points of the conspiracy

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so that they can lock us down again

Yep. There are still businesses to be sent to the wall.

And they probably think they can bully dissenters into shutting up if they frig their freedoms up enough.

The Vaxx pack will be tearing us up in the streets of they continue to believe it's us who keep producing new strains. It doesn't have to be logical, we've seen that much 

But they will find that some of us would rather die than join in the charade.

I don't know how, it will happen, or how much imposed death & suffering will happen first, but I have a powerful gut instinct that somehow, they are going to fail spectacularly, and decency will prevail.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I still can't get over the fact that Wankcock has the Amazon symbol for a mouth.

That guy is incapable of being sincere

Even when he is discussing the most grave of matters a wee smirk always sneaks out. Just watch his mouth whenever he speaks

that now infamous clip where he pretends to wipe away a tear is a moment where a fullblown smile and laugh snuck out. He just can't help himself

psychopath. I'm thinking the pictures of him playing rugby in the park with his boys are just a carefully choreographed bit of theatre to try and make the guy look vaguely normal. I don't believe that he is

Bill Gates has that same smirk

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yep. There are still businesses to be sent to the wall.

Yeah remoulding the economy is definately one of their goals but i think the lockdown also has a psychological impact because it tears away the hope carrot dangled in front of peoples faces which will break the spirit of some people and also they can take the anger of the jabbed people and then redirect it against the non-jabbed by saying the reason they are locking down again is because 'herd immunity has not been achieved' thereby blaming 'vaccine hesitancy'

The roll out of the army shows they may be escalating to a more strong-arm approach and we have to wonder just how far they are willing to go at this stage. Door to door injections? Mandates?

Edited by Macnamara

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Yeah remoulding the economy is definately one of their goals but i think the lockdown also has a psychological impact because it tears away the hope carrot dangled in front of peoples faces which will break the spirit of some people and also they can take the anger of the jabbed people and then redirect it against the non-jabbed by saying the reason they are locking down again is because 'herd immunity has not been achieved' thereby blaming 'vaccine hesitancy'

The roll out of the army shows they may be escalating to a more strong-arm approach and we have to wonder just how far they are willing to go at this stage. Door to door injections? Mandates?

But what about our herd immunity? Had we lost it over a week? 

Unbelievable! 

Yet another letter from Imperial College London has just been pushed through my letterbox asking me to sign up for their, 'Important study to measure how many people have COVID-19'. To help the government plan how to keep me and others safe from it.

They are relentless.

Filing it carefully in the recycling bin, alongside their other 3 recent missives. 

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Unbelievable! 

Yet another letter from Imperial College London has just been pushed through my letterbox asking me to sign up for their, 'Important study to measure how many people have COVID-19'. To help the government plan how to keep me and others safe from it.

They are relentless.

Filing it carefully in the recycling bin, alongside their other 3 recent missives. 

I came home last night to yet another NHS letter which went straight in the bin. I got yet another a Census one this week too which I posted about on here yesterday. I've since put a sticker on my letter saying ' NO NHS OR CENSUS LETTERS PLEASE ! 

It maybe a futile attempt to stop the harrassment and all I may achieve is making my neighbours think Iam weird.

Fuck ' em !

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Unbelievable! 

They are relentless.

I'm 42 and never had any contact from NHS regarding jab but my partner who is 46 is getting them almost every day... They text him and sending letters. We are with the same GP. The only difference is age and probably his 'high blood pressure' 🤔

14 minutes ago, Human10 said:

But what about our herd immunity? Had we lost it over a week? 

so that daily mail story posted above says sage want to lock us down again and anticipates 1000 deaths a day by the summer

So they roll out covid jabs and deaths increase?

Of course even this won't be grasped by the mind controlled normies who will swallow down the narratives that any deaths will be the result of a new 'variant' and of course they will then accept booster jabs of new injections that they will be told have been specially made to combat the variant!

you can't argue with stupidity

• Like 1

5 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

A list of ingredients isn't an independent analysis though is it?

have you heard of celeste solumns she did a breakdown of what was in the mRNA vaccine with david awhile back, pretty much everything she says is in it sounds like something from a bad sci-fi movie.

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Who knows how far they'll go, but if they go door to door I for one will not consent.

I've noticed that some are waking up.

3 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

have you heard of celeste solumns she did a breakdown of what was in the mRNA vaccine with david awhile back, pretty much everything she says is in it sounds like something from a bad sci-fi movie.

Is this somewhere on this site?

5 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Who knows how far they'll go, but if they go door to door I for one will not consent.

I've noticed that some are waking up.

If they come to my gaff it's a jug  of cold piss from the upstairs window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, zArk said:

Inanna, the morning star and i think these symbols rainbow / dove / earth are remnants of what electric universe discusses as a alignment of venus, saturn , mars

The dove is recognized as a Christian symbol too. Matthew's gospels tells us that when Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, the spirit descended upon him like a dove and a voice was heard from heaven: 'This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.' 

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Is this somewhere on this site?

Have a look here:

Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum on what she says is in the Gates vaccine – I say that the ‘bioweapon’ is not in fact the ‘virus’ which does not exist, but the vaccine justified by the ‘virus’ and people will have to decide what they they think

https://davidicke.com/2020/12/31/former-fema-operative-celeste-solum-on-what-she-says-is-in-the-gates-vaccine/

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Unbelievable! 

They are relentless.

Give them nothing. Maybe write 'not known at this address' on the envelope and put it back in the pillar box.