Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The Sun is the biggest selling newspaper in the UK,and i use the term newspaper in the loosest possible sense here,so i cant see that changing anytime soon as the profits are too great

Dont forget the sun changes its tune to the prevailing wind of the time,remember it went overnight from being a typically tory supporting rag to a typically labour supporting rag and helped sway an election

Best disregard the sun as being anything other than 'just another source of toilet paper'

There was that period of time last year when restaurants could open so I went to a cafe and there was a copy of the currant bun left over from circa March 2020. For shits and giggles I decided to take a look. Looking at the rag in hindsight was quite eye opening. The propaganda in that piece of crap was truly astonishing!

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Will America Survive Until 2025?

Worth remembering that anyone can be photoshopped into a 'walltoucher' image.

Go with your gut over your eyes,instinct is usually a better guide.

Coincidentally a certain banned youtuber is allowed access once again since he rubbished everyone from David to Dr.Kaufman,Dr.Tenpenny.

Satan briefly rewards his minions with the dollar-shame they will be robbed blind like the rest of us when they cyberpunk our currencies to enforce the slaveowner's UBI;the free pittance for obedient docile pincushions.

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Seriously, this has to be some kind of fake article just to test how stupid and gullible the general population is?

"If they believe this, they'll believe anything"

Oh wait, most of them already do.

Because its all horseshit. I don't believe there is any 'variant'.

If the original SARS-Cov-2 was never fully isolated, then how is it possible to identify any 'variant'?

Yep, nothing is nothing, impossible to have a variety of nothing. What is fact though is that something is being injected into people's bodies. That's the only truth in this whole absurdity. Cut through all the crap surrounding this pantomime and it boils down to that one thing

Human bodies are being injected with something.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Does anyone know yet exactly what the 'vaccines' contain yet?

Nearly a billion doses of the various types floating around and no one seems to have taken one for independent analysis yet

I find that strange

Here is one, https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210510/Research-suggests-Pfizer-BioNTech-COVID-19-vaccine-reprograms-innate-immune-responses.aspx

We also have the documents from pfizer that have a lot of info in. 

Edited by SimonTV

2 hours ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

Worth remembering that anyone can be photoshopped into a 'walltoucher' image.

Go with your gut over your eyes,instinct is usually a better guide.

Coincidentally a certain banned youtuber is allowed access once again since he rubbished everyone from David to Dr.Kaufman,Dr.Tenpenny.

Satan briefly rewards his minions with the dollar-shame they will be robbed blind like the rest of us when they cyberpunk our currencies to enforce the slaveowner's UBI;the free pittance for obedient docile pincushions.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The point was that with photoshop and now deepfake tech,not all images are reliable.

Even Biden may now be sometimes CGI having in reality succumbed to dementia.

Edited by Foggy Dewhurst

4 hours ago, alexa said:

So now they've bought the army in....... I can see where this is all going.

All planned from China to India.

It's us, the unvaxxed who need to be worried about these STUPID SHITS, give it time & they will turn on us.

Just what the Government wanted, Divide & Conquer, get us to turn on each other. We are more or less doing this to ourselves.

Why can't these STUPID people see this ????????

Won't, not can't.

2 hours ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

The point was that with photoshop and now deepfake tech,not all images are reliable.

I realise your point, but I'm not blindly going to post something - especially here -without a fair bit evidence of its authenticity ... or at least specify I wasn't sure of its authenticity...

Posted (edited)

The laying of foundations for the next full lockdown have been ramped up today, by the looks of things.

I hope the smug, condescending, selfie-taking vaccinated clowns don’t get cabin fever and start wondering what’s pulsating through their body - now it’s officially confirmed to not be the magic potion out of this.

Edited by ar55

8 minutes ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

There's more going on with Biden than we realise...

Biden-Alien-1.jpg

54 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Because its all horseshit. I don't believe there is any 'variant'.

If the original SARS-Cov-2 was never fully isolated, then how is it possible to identify any 'variant'?

Thats my stance, of course "media is the virus!" The variants were brought about to justify boosters & keep the lockdowns going we know this & been saying since the beginning.

Just pointing out how their lies dont add up to any rational thinker or sceptic..like how they justified the Christmas Tiers BS.

4tv5d4.jpg.f36a42163bc8d2b331f64174ff9a5e8f.jpg

No evidence presented any variant is more dangerous or contagious, but of course sheeple cant even check the stats when it comes to deaths in India..just buy any old shit presented without question.

VindaLOO variant is said to been identified in India October last year..youde think was bubonic plague way the media & cattle out there promote it. 🧻🚽💩

image.png.64aa3da6289d04e2cc964fe724ad469d.png

9 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

What is more puzzling...is how do some people not succumb to the mind control. What is different about most of us in this forum for example?

Those of us who are awake to what the vermin are up to have  brains wired differently to those of the zombies and have had from birth.

Probably the way God intended it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Its always been clear Rand Paul was not same as his father since Tea Party days, although Ron Paul is also a mason so is same controlled ops.

ron_paul_mason01.png

The wailing wall was never part of any Jewish temple, as the temple never existed only Josephus the known Baalshitter tells us it did. There was a temple there to Jupiter or Zeus. Thats who these Jews are really nodding their heads too (like (((Gates))) does in his videos..)

The temple is very similar to Baalbek, same megalithic trilithon foundation stones & the layout is the same.

BiBaal believers will disagree with me im sure.

The_Western_Stone_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Why can't these STUPID people see this ????????

Because they religiously watch tv, listen to radio stations  and read newspapers......All of which are owned by the same vermin that are  running the hoax and dishing out the Lucifer Juice.

• Like 3