Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Sitting here musing with my morning coffee and the subject of likes on forums came to mind (not just this one ,all forums and facebook et al) .

I dont normally take any notice of them however its suddenly dawned on me that they are part of the conditioning taking place across the web ,it started with facebook i believe and spread fromn there to all online flora and fauna and has become ,to my mind at least , part of the getting the proles ready for their social credit system

Black mirror picked up on it but watching some recent videos on the true scale of the chinese social credit system ,which will be the blueprint for the rest of the world i was struck by the similarities

I dont give out likes and dont expect them in return,in fact they mean absolutely nothing to me as i come from internet fora from the mid 90's when such things were unthinkable

I can reccommend this video as being a very good picture of what we can expect

And this from 3 years ago,and this one is the scarier of the two

1 hour ago, alexa said:

STUPID STUPID STUPID PEOPLE 🤬

Wow, how kind of them to put up a mobile depopulation hub.

People can walk there, it's so close.

Question is, can they walk home again after their death jab?

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/11/man-has-leg-amputated-due-to-the-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14675894/dad-paralyzed-stroke-blood-clot-johnson-covid-vaccine/

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/09/man-collapses-and-dies-25-minutes-after-having-the-covid-vaccine-14046641/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

What is more puzzling...is how do some people not succumb to the mind control. What is different about most of us in this forum for example?

Mind is everything and this pandemic only exists on the mental plane of reality; it relies on fear to maintain and propagate it.

I guess we have maybe learned to transcend this illusion of fear in some way?

?? It could be past- life karma, or something in this lifetime that has expanded our perception of "Reality" beyond that which most people perceive as "Reality".

For DI it was Ayahuaska, but it could be any 'recreational' drugs, or an NDE, or meditation/ spiritual practice, or some form of abuse/ trauma that jerked the spirit out of normal levels of consciousness.

It's not just "intelligence" per se. We perceive the world differently, as the Germans say, "Querdenker", lateral thinkers.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Outsider said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nhs-vaccine-site-bombarded-brits-24114523

The game they are playing is so easy for them! All it takes is some low quality propaganda from India, a 5pm Bodger press conference and voilà...the next stage is underway.

It's no doubt more lies and propaganda that they are inundated with people clamouring to get their death jabs.

Although wait, it might actually be a true piece of journalism?

Oh no, now I'm really confused......

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

God its hilarious. Like one of those bonkers maths tests we used to get at school. Clowns.

Yes and and anyone with Dyscalculia is totally fucked!

19 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I guess we have maybe learned to transcend this illusion of fear in some way?

?? It could be past- life karma, or something in this lifetime that has expanded our perception of "Reality" beyond that which most people perceive as "Reality".

For me it was reading God's word.. literally.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Scotland's First Minister told MSPs a surge in ‘coronavirus’ cases, suspected of being the ‘Indian variant’ needed to be contained to prevent further restrictions.

How could this alleged surge occur, when masked Scots have strictly adhered to all the separation measures and travel restriction imposed over the last year?

Ms Sturgeon told MSPs 'pressing pause' would ensure even stricter coronavirus measures would not have to be reimposed at a later date.

Stricter, as in what? Forbidding people to live their lives at all, in any capacity which resembles life?

Moray saw a surge in cases which started in April and it had the highest rate in Scotland in recent days. How? It’s at the edge of fucking nowhere!

ed8421d7d562465866996d0cc416db36.jpg

(Glenlivet, where my highland granny lived.)

Epidemiologist Dr Deepti Gurdasani has cautioned it would be premature to lift restrictions, in fact, she said, “the Government should be considering the opposite.” Fuck that Dr Deepti!

In a worst-case scenario with a variant 50 per cent more transmissible, hospital admissions could surge to 10,000 per day or even double that. Yawn! I thought they were immunised?

This is what early exponential rises look like and we're seeing loss of control of the pandemic in many parts of Scotland. Again, how have you lost control, if your lockdown works?

Edited by Velma

Looking into this Indian double mutant variant, doesnt add up atall. 3 types of this variant, nobody seems to distinguish which one is the one they are more worried about, but according to the data its widespread everywhere already.

image.png.81ba153d1905eb4db0caf421e1cdf928.png

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-variants-genomically-confirmed-case-numbers/variants-distribution-of-cases-data#Variant11

42381682-9526599-Public_Health_England_h

Lineage B.1.617

image.png.b4ed903655f288b8d5fb268df61fba9f.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lineage_B.1.617

4,500 cases worldwide, 1300+ cases in the UK. They must be pushing the v3 with 11 cases.

No explanation anywhere why this latest mutant is any different or more concern than the previous?

• First reported in India in December 2020, SARS-CoV-2 lineages B.1.617.1, B.1.617.2 and B.1.617.3 have been increasingly detected in other countries.
  • The aim of this Threat Assessment Brief is to assess the potential public health implications of the B.1.617 lineages for EU/EEA countries with a focus on lineage B.1.617.2.
  • Over the past eight weeks India and some surrounding countries have seen a sharp increase in the number of reported SARS-CoV-2 cases and deaths. This has been associated with a rising proportion of sequenced viruses belonging to lineages B.1.617.1 and B.1.617.2.
  • The United Kingdom has seen a rapid increase in detection of lineage B.1.617.1 and, to a greater extent, B.1.617.2, associated with travel to India and onward community transmission. On the 6 May, the United Kingdom (UK) designated lineage B.1.617.2 as a variant of concern.
  • In the EU/EEA there are indications that the frequency of detection of both lineages B.1.617.1 and B.1.617.2 is increasing.
  • Currently described lineages B.1.617.1, B.1.617.2 and B.1.617.3 have distinct mutation profiles and warrant individual assessment. Given the still very limited available data with respect to their transmissibility, disease severity and immune escape potential relative to other co-circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants in the EU/EEA, the full impact of these lineages on public health is not yet possible to assess.
  • At this time, ECDC maintains its assessment of B.1.617.1, B.1.617.2 and B.1.617.3 as variants of interest and will continue to actively monitor the situation.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/threat-assessment-emergence-sars-cov-2-b1617-variants

Vindaloo  variant has been doing the rounds for quite a while & they didnt shut down travel from India & thousands in the UK have allegedly had it & shown no spikes in cases..........................yet the media seem to be pushing that this has just come in the country, when cases have been around for several months in the thousands.💩🧻🚽

1 minute ago, Velma said:

My daughter actually has dyscalculia, she can't tell six from half-a-dozen!

Well at least she wont have to do all this algebra nonsense.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

How would anyone prove they had the virus...if they can`t prove the virus exists... Maybe they can re-use the PCR test like Kary Mullis said and make something out of nothing.

I`d love to know which anti-bodies they are claiming are active in blood from C19...it`s mesmerizing how they can make up shit, sell it as a contagion and people buy it. They offer to pay 50 pounds for people to get a test that doesn`t test for anything they say it does... whether for free or being paid - the people line up to be plunged in the head with an extra long Q Tip as it scrapes as near to their brain ( or an excuse for one in many cases) as possible.

Then they tell the people they could die from this invisible unidentified contagion and if they dont get immunized with a creation made from aborted fetus cells, monkey, hydrogel and the other crap, they will be responsible for killing off mankind with their careless behaviour.

Most seem to have bought into the mysterious virus initially - but are slightly slower to accept the so called immunization, so the governments soldier ants  get motivated to coerce the people, they go door to door dressed in hospital garb, or dress up like idiots- even as a singing syringe,  and try to persuade people with doughnuts, or fries and a burger. 

Then those who have been attacked with the pointy end get really weird side effects, which they quickly tell about  to friends. Not content with being sick themselves with anything from a sore eye, droopy chops, through loss of  feeling sensations to upset stomach and the trots, they then want to make sure those they care about suffer in the same way and inquire when they are going to sacrifice themselves to the holy prick. They cant believe anyone would find this whole fiasco to be anything other than a genuine pandemic - they are absolutely oblivious to the fact that the Circus has come to town and they have been mind controlled to be in on the Act.

If anyone had told us this even 2 years ago - they would have been called conspiracy theorists in tin foil hats.

What is more puzzling...is how do some people not succumb to the mind control. What is different about most of us in this forum for example?

This is what I keep questioning , what is different about us that we stop and question the insanity going on whilst others blindly accept and enter the cult?

28 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

It's no doubt more lies and propaganda that they are inundated with people clamouring to get their death jabs.

Although wait, it might actually be a true piece of journalism?

Oh no, now I'm really confused......

Yep, true or false doesn't really matter anymore, it's all done for effect. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Velma said:

Scotland's First Minister told MSPs a surge in ‘coronavirus’ cases, suspected of being the ‘Indian variant’ needed to be contained to prevent further restrictions.

How could this alleged surge occur, when masked Scots have strictly adhered to all the separation measures and travel restriction imposed over the last year?

Ms Sturgeon told MSPs 'pressing pause' would ensure even stricter coronavirus measures would not have to be reimposed at a later date.

Stricter, as in what? Forbidding people to live their lives at all, in any capacity which resembles life?

Moray saw a surge in cases which started in April and it had the highest rate in Scotland in recent days. How? It’s at the edge of fucking nowhere!

ed8421d7d562465866996d0cc416db36.jpg

(Glenlivet, where my highland granny lived.)

Epidemiologist Dr Deepti Gurdasani has cautioned it would be premature to lift restrictions, in fact, she said, “the Government should be considering the opposite.” Fuck that Dr Deepti!

In a worst-case scenario with a variant 50 per cent more transmissible, hospital admissions could surge to 10,000 per day or even double that. Yawn! I thought they were immunised?

This is what early exponential rises look like and we're seeing loss of control of the pandemic in many parts of Scotland. Again, how have you lost control, if your lockdown works?

If 2 people live here, and one "tests positive", then the R Rate there is gargantuan!!!!

It's gone up by 50%!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Regarding the so-called Indian variant that is allegedly threatening us all, please read this report and watch the video, straight from the horse's mouth:

https://awakeningnation.com/genocide-and-starvation-in-india-pandemic-corruption/

This is all about genocide and land theft. Remember, a lot of Indians rely on traditional local farmers for their food against the onslaught of Monsanto et al. Bill Gates and his cronies are stealing land everywhere.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

This is what I keep questioning , what is different about us that we stop and question the insanity going on whilst others blindly accept and enter the cult?

It's b/c us conspiracy theorists question every thing, it's just the way a person is, well in my case anyhow. A person who doesn't question anything is a fool in my eyes.

It tells you this in the bible

1 thess 5-21

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS: ALTERNATIVE SATURDAY CARTOONS: JULY ...

Inanna, the morning star and i think these symbols rainbow / dove / earth are remnants of what electric universe discusses as a alignment of venus, saturn , mars

https://www.everythingselectric.com/product/symbols-of-an-alien-sky/

The emergence of the Indian variant as we approach summer is really quite remarkable, Corona virus are obviously now longer seasonal, with typical high incidence in winter. In the space of a few months it has mutated to an all year round virus....this has to be one of the most dramatic discoveries in the history of viralogy. The textbooks will have to be rewritten. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Government set to spend Billions on Anal Ventilators in effort to fight third wave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9578901/Breathing-Rats-pigs-survive-oxygen-fed-RECTUM-study-finds.html

Mammals can use their INTESTINES to breathe: Scientists show rats and pigs can survive on oxygen fed through their rectum - and it could work on humans too 

image.jpeg.b44725f333a4148de284d7d01da255c5.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9afd3e472913a716e10465c0520999e.jpeg

Seriously, this has to be some kind of fake article just to test how stupid and gullible the general population is?

"If they believe this, they'll believe anything"

Oh wait, most of them already do.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Vindaloo  variant has been doing the rounds for quite a while & they didnt shut down travel from India & thousands in the UK have allegedly had it & shown no spikes in cases..........................yet the media seem to be pushing that this has just come in the country, when cases have been around for several months in the thousands.

Because its all horseshit. I don't believe there is any 'variant'.

If the original SARS-Cov-2 was never fully isolated, then how is it possible to identify any 'variant'?