Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, Outsider said:

On a side note,we don't see much of his latest kid, he never seems to mention him much either, wonder if he would volunteer him for Vax trials seeing as he has so much trust in the science?...Perhaps because it was just a dolly! 

In the beginning of it all at first lockdown last year I had a tenant who was a ward sister on the CV ward at a big hospital. They were told it 'can stick to hair and clothes and you will carry it home'

What utter codswallop

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Does anyone know yet exactly what the 'vaccines' contain yet?

Nearly a billion doses of the various types floating around and no one seems to have taken one for independent analysis yet

I find that strange

yes, I posted a huge list of what they contained months ago. Some of those pack inserts are 40 pages long! Dont worry tho...not dangerous at all

• Like 1

5 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Rich people and celebs have been allowed to leave and return - must be their fault

Actually we have all been allowed to leave and return. Vast majority of the lockdowns re ports and airports was total bull. I visited 5 airports in November last year during the 'lockdown' it was all nonsense, and Im in contact daily with folks getting out of various countries. Its ALL fear based mind control. Just met two Aussies who came out via LAX.

5 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Fucking hell, what a greasy cunt.

p.s. Boss - love your memes btw

Its probably fake meat, like the fake pandemic. Is that what human life is worth now- a burger and fries?

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't know why that remark made me laugh, but it did. 🤣

I was thinking about this yesterday when listening to a clean Northern comic. I came to the conclusion that there are certain combinations of vowels and consonants that just sound funny. If they are words that are rarely heard together in conjunction - like greasy cunt - the effect is amplified.

Made me laugh as well 🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Outsider said:

On a side note,we don't see much of his latest kid, he never seems to mention him much either, wonder if he would volunteer him for Vax trials seeing as he has so much trust in the science?...Perhaps because it was just a dolly...tallest baby I've ever seen looks about 3ft tall!

33460602-0-image-a-69_1600734950529.jpg

That baby is at least six months old, and that's stretching it - is that supposed to be a picture of a relatively new born? 

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Makes you wonder if they are bringing forward the second jabs just before the deluge of vaccine injuries and deaths becomes mainstream?

They're definitely up to something.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1621017525274.jpg.322d570d46bba9d9c8e90847792609e0.jpg

https://christopherdiarmani.com/12079/guns/ontario-government-political-correctness-goes-full-retard/

Reminds me of that scene in The Ten Commandments movie where Moses comes down from the mountain after that chat with a burning bush. His anger at society degenerated into idol worshipping orgy loving jackasses. Raging as he clutched those 10 commandments that have now become several million laws 😁

Should I laugh, or cry? I can't decide anymore.

Could the AstraZeneca vaccine cause Guillain-Barré syndrome? We don’t know yet — but there’s minimal cause for concern

This is an autoimmune disorder, which causes muscle weakness, numbness and tingling. It can be life threatening if it involves the respiratory muscles.

https://theconversation.com/could-the-astrazeneca-vaccine-cause-guillain-barre-syndrome-we-dont-know-yet-but-theres-minimal-cause-for-concern-160923

12 hours ago, Human10 said:

No one left country for a year but Indian variant - yes for sure... 💩

The figures saw Mr Johnson accused of being 'reckless, misguided and dangerous' for not shutting Britain's borders with India earlier after 122 cases of the variant entered the UK from India before the country was added to 'red list' of countries requiring quarantine. 

Yeah right, pull the other one:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Each one of them deserves what they get. Fuck all of them.

So now they've bought the army in....... I can see where this is all going.

All planned from China to India.

It's us, the unvaxxed who need to be worried about these STUPID SHITS, give it time & they will turn on us.

Just what the Government wanted, Divide & Conquer, get us to turn on each other. We are more or less doing this to ourselves.

Why can't these STUPID people see this ????????

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Just putting this out there... but I have a neighbour I can't stand. She's beyond salvation in any known metric. In the context of vaccines, I'm sitting wondering - hoping - she's had both doses.

Bigger picture, does anyone really think these so-called vaccines will really decimate the population -?  I still can't fathom out their end-game. Do they want to kill us? Or do they want to reduce us to obedient consumer-zombies? 

As I said, bigger picture - what's this about?

For the Masses, it's about the start of a new era of control by the "Elites".

For them, it's about the Wheel of the Precession of The Equinoxes turning and the overarching energy being Air signs and Aquarius in particular.

Peace and Love?

Yeah, right.

Not really going that way so far, is it when you look at the deaths and devastation from lockdowns and jabs?!!!!!

Except in people's imagination. They believe that the Gov. has their best interests at heart, putting so much effort and resources into "Saving lives".

And that sums up Aquarius: the mental plane, thoughts, ideas.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, alexa said:

So now they've bought the army in....... I can see where this is all going.

All planned from China to India.

It's us, the unvaxxed who need to be worried about these STUPID SHITS, give it time & they will turn on us.

Just what the Government wanted, Divide & Conquer, get us to turn on each other. We are more or less doing this to ourselves.

Why can't these STUPID people see this ????????

I have to laugh, all these millions of people coerced into taking part in the biggest medical experiment ever undertaken on humanity and now they say oh by the way those jabs aren't going to work but we've got a super duper autumn booster for you 🤣

I really hope the tide is turning. The Murdoch press in the UK could turn against this like in Australia, they've been using their talk radio asset for any dissent in the UK but have quieted down since youtube tried to de platform them. Meh, it's not ideal but if shitrags like the sun start to present the same narrative murdock press have been pushing on sky news australia and talk radio at least it might shake a few sheep up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

yes, I posted a huge list of what they contained months ago. Some of those pack inserts are 40 pages long! Dont worry tho...not dangerous at all

A list of ingredients isn't an independent analysis though is it? its just reprinting their bilge contained on their pack inserts

So up to now NO independent analysis has been done as to what they contain and its actions on the body ?

I did see a post here a few days ago where someone posted a twitter post of someone who claimed to have samples and they were being sent for indy analysis but nothing seems to have come from that further

6 minutes ago, Itsa said:

I have to laugh, all these millions of people coerced into taking part in the biggest medical experiment ever undertaken on humanity and now they say oh by the way those jabs aren't going to work but we've got a super duper autumn booster for you 🤣

I really hope the tide is turning. The Murdoch press in the UK could turn against this like in Australia, they've been using their talk radio asset for any dissent in the UK but have quieted down since youtube tried to de platform them. Meh, it's not ideal but if shitrags like the sun start to present the same narrative murdock press have been pushing on sky news australia and talk radio at least it might shake a few sheep up.

The Sun is the biggest selling newspaper in the UK,and i use the term newspaper in the loosest possible sense here,so i cant see that changing anytime soon as the profits are too great

Dont forget the sun changes its tune to the prevailing wind of the time,remember it went overnight from being a typically tory supporting rag to a typically labour supporting rag and helped sway an election

Best disregard the sun as being anything other than 'just another source of toilet paper'

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Best disregard the sun as being anything other than 'just another source of toilet paper'

IMO this is all newspapers are good for.

• Like 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

The Sun is the biggest selling newspaper in the UK,and i use the term newspaper in the loosest possible sense here,so i cant see that changing anytime soon as the profits are too great

Dont forget the sun changes its tune to the prevailing wind of the time,remember it went overnight from being a typically tory supporting rag to a typically labour supporting rag and helped sway an election

Yeah you're right mate, it's a slim hope. I'm sure they realise they can't keep full control over summer so a little controlled opposition with an anti lockdown narrative would at least get some onside before the inevitable autumn winter scaremongering.

Sky news Australia do it because an anti China rhetoric benefits them but at least talk radio allowed Mike Yeadon on although it does seem a long time ago now😔

I know on here we know it's all bollocks but the minds of the unquestioning obedient masses can only be reached this way at this moment it seems. They trust them lol

Just now, alexa said:

IMO this is all newspapers are good for.

Very true

The only one i can take seriously is the Lightpaper which is still actually printed all the others are much of a muchness,I went to visit my parents recently and my old man still buys the sun religously,ostensibly for the sport and i picked it up and had a look through ,i lasted about 40 seconds and had to put it down,the effect was similar to watching BBc news i just wanted to start shouting at it,not a good idea to be shouting at newspapers it solves nothing,much the same as shouting at the tv !

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

20210514_164812.jpg.aeceaa4cef4f93e1a88459834d27142c.jpg

By this definition the Covidian is delusional.

Snip-it_1621027005117.jpg

Either the general public is suffering from mass delusional psychosis, or we are.

Unfortunately, there's more of them, so we would lose the argument.