Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Bodger: So yeah that jab you got doesn't immunise diddly squat...

Of course you will need your freedumb passport to stop you from spreading the new variant.🤔

In about 9 years with enough booster shots we will have this pandemic under control.

8-27-2007-23.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, because there are large numbers of Asians there, and tensions (according to the local press, who are equally as warped as the tabloids)have been rising in these spots between nationalities.

So they are sparking - deliberately, to be sure- racial friction with this so called 'Indian variant'. When inevitably told there will be continued restrictions, an element of the not-too-bright white folk will obviously believe it's the fault of their Asian neighbours. 

This

They tried it last summer and it nearly worked. Lancashire when into tier 4 and people were blaming on the muslims in the east Lancashire areas. While areas further north and rural had the same restrictions.

They will try it again and put Greater Manchester and Lancashire again in to lockdown.

All the local press is the likes of Lancs live, which is Reach PLC. There is no local press so to speak.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

So where is the evidence that SARS-CoV-2 causes Covid-19? Nothing at all has been proffered - not even a weak or dubious paper. 😉

covid is just a set of symptoms

so when we hear someone who has just received a jab say 'then i caught covid' what they really mean is that the jab has damaged them and caused symptoms

Its the same with autism. If you call it 'autism' then it makes it sound like some sort of bug that's floating around the world that some people are just unlucky enough to catch, however if you call it 'neurological damage' then suddenly it changes everything because then it implies that there was actually a cause of the damage and once you accept that there was a cause of the damage you then inevitably start to query what the cause of the damage was and that then leads you inevitably to vaccines

but they can't have you going through that logical process so they call it 'autism' instead and they say it has a 'spectrum'....well yeah, there are varying degrees of neurological damage yes

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, vinny79 said:

BBC pushing the Indian variant now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57109660

government won’t rule of local and regional lockdowns again

it’s happening isn’t it!

as many predicted.

I can’t see anything but riots I really can’t.

its clown world mk 2.723.66 TM 

Big push from the media now. 

'Boris under pressure etc' .... same nonsense as last year.

Here we go.

UK Covid-19: In-depth look at the Indian variant that could lead to local lockdowns - Daily Mail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqfEmTeLWSY

Johnson: Indian Covid variant could jeopardise June reopening - The Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E8IrSjuaoI

How dangerous is the Indian Covid variant? - Evening Standard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZ7D3RrYHQ

Boris Johnson ‘anxious’ about Indian Covid variant - The Independent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OOSI4aL3Y

Indian variant poses threat to June 21 lockdown easing - Johnson news conference in full - ITV News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ6dVGRHrN0

Scum media is the virus.

• Like 2

Latest from Reiner Fuellmich. 

This is where I must politely disagree with Ziggy,  Reiner has very good credentials. He is teamed up with 1000s of lawyers worldwide, he has been working on this case since around March 2020 with his team and Vivianne Fischer. He was the chap who sued VW over the diesel emissions scandal and also he has successfully sued Deutsche Bank.  I know the courts are swung the wrong way, but soon this is going to be so big that it cannot be hidden.

I take much pleasure in watching all of Reiners' videos, even though they are very lengthy. But.. knowledge is everything.

I repeat, knowledge is everything.

This is exactly what I am doing differently than the sheeple. I am spending hours, hours and hours of my time absorbing knowledge from people like these, all the ones who are being censored.

Part 1 is here:

Part 2 is here:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

So some European countries are opening again but it’s still ILLEGAL to leave England on HOLIDAYS according to the UK Government website. (Not a reasonable excuse)

Now at the moment should one leave (with a reasonable excuse from the list) a virus test has to be done 24hrs before and then again upon arrival and then much isolation even when negative. (Noses will be like a pin cushion) Is there a non invasive test method that is safe and reliable? How about blood tests? Scandinavians and Dutch officials refuse NHS tests as evidence of no virus. (I think because this would mean it’s citizens would be stuck at the ports with a fake positive and have to isolate 10 days in UK) 

I did read should one be able to prove had the virus and had recovered then no need for tests and isolation.  

Edited by Woodsman
Additional Information.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

This shit could be a Monty Python sketch:

"The bad news is that we think all the “Indian variants” contain the L452R mutation, which is also found in the “Californian variant”" https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/may/14/indian-covid-variant-vaccines-strain-data

Variants within variants now 🤣

What kind of deep mental retard would you have to be to believe any of this shit

Sounds like forfeiture is a part of every variant... 🤔  Or 452 - 'God Coded Person'... L cyfe R 

Wise like breathing through ass... 

Edited by Human10
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

All these lies are getting realy old fast. fucking masks, social distancing, fraudulent test, god when will it end. 

I don't know but If we have a chance run to pub or cafe till it lasts... ;)

4 hours ago, eddy64 said:

Army to be deployed in Indian variant hotspots under surge vaccination plan

Some points from  the article.. 

"The military, led by Colonel Russ Miller, will be deployed to Bolton and Blackburn with Darwen, the areas worst-hit by the new variant, to support local leaders in managing the response, Mr Johnson revealed."

"This will include a vaccination surge for second doses, and targeted new activity to accelerate vaccine uptake among eligible cohorts. Increased surge testing will also be rolled out."

"While the Government decided to change its advice on the gap between doses, it rejected other calls for the vaccine to be offered to all adults over 18 in Indian variant hotspots."

"Earlier in the day Nadhim Zahawi, the vaccines minister, explained the rationale against awarding jabs to younger age groups in the worst-hit areas."

"Blackburn with Darwen Council said on Thursday that it would be offering vaccines to all over-18s from next week following the increase in cases, but later said that although additional vaccine clinics are being set up, the jab will only be offered to those eligible under current Government guidance."

"Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham also weighed in, calling for "extra vaccine supplies" to be extended to "the younger working-age population, the student population".

A big push on vaccinating young people here in the North West. Body bags Burnham getting in on the act too.

Interesting the Army ran an event 8 years ago with young people in Lancashire where the young people were rounded up by the Army and vaccinated.

https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/news/details/?Id=PR13/0362

'At some point in August 2013, the first contact occurred. People spoke in hushed tones of a virus, or some sort of invasion. Many people became sick, others simply disappeared. The armed forces rounded up the sick, those left behind faced disaster through food and fuel shortages.

By the middle of August, the UK government declared Britain was in a state of emergency. The rest of the world declared the UK as a quarantined island. The rest of the world kept safe by the North Sea and the English Channel. Nothing came in, and crucially... nothing could leave.

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

This new variant attacks hair... BoJo needs to watch out.

Haha, would love to see him do one of his 5pm group think sessions with bright blue hair....then I'd watch.

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

All these lies are getting realy old fast. fucking masks, social distancing, fraudulent test, god when will it end. 

Never. Level 0 in Scotland, which no-one is in, will be "almost normality."

At Level 0:

• you can meet socially in groups:
    • of up to 8 people from 4 households in your home or theirs – and can stay overnight
    • of up to 10 people from 4 households in an indoor public place like a café, pub or restaurant
    • of up to 15 people from 15 households outdoors
  • under 12s do not count towards the total number of people or households meeting outside but count towards the household numbers indoors
  • you do not need to physically distance from family and friends in a private home
  • you can travel anywhere in Scotland in Levels 0, 1 or 2 but must not enter a Level 3 or 4 area unless for a permitted reason
  • you can travel anywhere in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands - before you travel you must check the travel rules in those countries
  • you can provide informal childcare, for example to look after a grandchild
  • up to 200 people can attend weddings and funerals
  • tradespeople can carry out any work in your home such as painting, decorating or repairing
  • you should work from home where possible
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I think that "I TOLD YOU SO", might be appropriate now. 

Just to rub it in. After this lockdown is over, probably May or June 2022, There will be a triple mutation new Guatemalan variant, even more deadly, for another more of the same.

Peaceful protests aren't working, are they?

there will be a Mexican variant at some point because a lot of freedom folks are headed this way to Mex. Wait an see. Its a 'who can we blame next' game. Denigrating one contry after another to bring them into line