Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

20 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

So...I've just got off the phone to a friend -Him- "Ive never felt so ill in my life, absolutely exhausted, most painful headaches  ever, pain so bad in one eye, I have to lie down all day, had to reduce hours at work as can't get through the day - all since I had the 2nd Pfizer vaccine, funny how some of us are more affected than others..." after listing all these awful effects and even acknowledging its the Jab he follows it with ...

"By the way, when are you having yours?" 🤨

you couldn't make it up

insane mate 

Just now, DarianF said:

It's just the beginning. Prepare for the comedy show of a lifetime...

"Many more [variants] are likely to be identified in the coming months."

https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2021/02/05/what-do-we-know-about-the-new-covid-19-variants/

Here they come;

Snip-it_1621018668604.jpg.030e37fb51408b86fb6a076fd77530f9.jpg

The solar system strains. Run for your life,

Snip-it_1621018976833.jpg.eb137365a617f865569ad09e27255bf8.jpg

"There they go!!! Dirty antivaxxers!!"

Snip-it_1621018729227.jpg.90b98cfd80cf7747e1602312bad6238c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Or give them their own PC retort: "My body, My choice". Since it doesn't stop you catching or transmitting it, your decision affects no one but you

Good, but nowhere near as satisfying as fuck off.

:classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here they come;

Snip-it_1621018668604.jpg.030e37fb51408b86fb6a076fd77530f9.jpg

The solar system strains. Run for your life,

Snip-it_1621018976833.jpg.eb137365a617f865569ad09e27255bf8.jpg

"There they go!!! Dirty antivaxxers!!"

Snip-it_1621018729227.jpg.90b98cfd80cf7747e1602312bad6238c.jpg

Indian variant 👍

Brazilian variant 👌

UK variant 👏

California variant 💫

China virus...

59kqz8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

They're going to have to perform some serious mental gymnastics to rationalise further lockdowns.

"Oh well it won't be for much longer" is what I've heard people saying over the last few months. They have no idea what's coming.

In fairness the type of people who have never read an alternative media website or watched any videos what would their point of reference be to start seeing through the hoax ?? We've all at some point been there - You feel in your gut that the explanation of events the media and politicians are giving you doesn't make sense or just feels wrong but without access to alternative info you can't really go beyond feeling deflated and disappointed. 

I think for many people this is so big and is worldwide it's too much for them to comprehend....it seems unbelievable that this could possibly be orchestrated because it's everywhere and everything. To wake up I think the asleep need to wake up slowly....perhaps if people could be focussed on less recent psy ops such as 911 or Charlie hebdo they might start to understand? Maybe to go forward they have to go back?

30 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Going back over some BBC bullshit. Found this...

A new "double mutant" variant of the coronavirus has been detected from samples collected in India.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

That's dated 25 March. They were preparing everyone for this sudden India hysteria the whole time.

Strange thats what I just quoted from before your post..

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

:-)   I`m still wondering where the other variants have gone 😉

Wonder what happened to the Kent, Brazilian, South African, Liverpool, California, New York, Philippine and Bristol variants? I`m guessing they all must have mutated into the Indian variant. ( Have I forgotten one?) Oh yes the original Chinese one.New coronavirus variants, not all of which are in the UK

This one came and went in the blink of an eye, probably because they realised they were over-egging the pudding and decided to keep Africa on the back-burner for the winter lockdown:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2021/02/24/new-nigerian-variant-continues-the-trend-of-dangerous-strains-threatening-covid-19-progress/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Not really. With a completely subservient, submissive sheep population, you don't have to justify anything. You just announce a lockdown and they blindly comply, no matter how ridiculous your story is.

4500 pictures taken by man on his moon missions and not one star in any of those photos. That was a long time ago but you see the zombies swing open the treasury doors on the flimsiest of evidence. Like humanoids programmed to never question authority. Not programmed with "waking" option. 

Could be that covid genocide is a cover story for a massive humanoid decommissioning? 🤣🤣 legacy models having reached their mtbf (mean time before failure)

You can get arrested these days for asking questions like this. Be careful you don't end up on a domestic terrorist watchlist 🤣

I think that horse has already bolted! 🤣

33504c5af44b00383ed95161bec80eb0dfce988e

• Haha 1

I've just been taking a look at the Wikipedia page on Covid-19, not because I buy into the narrative of course, but because I am looking for the mainstream definition to aid with a FOI request I intend to make.

Anyway, in case anyone else is interested, I found this snippet particularly interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19

image.png.0b7ba6e4db3d591c1840d2dbe05781b7.png

Somebody has clearly queried the evidence that shows that SARS-CoV-2 causes Covid-19. Yet citations are still needed to support the claim.

So where is the evidence that SARS-CoV-2 causes Covid-19? Nothing at all has been proffered - not even a weak or dubious paper. 😉

• Like 1

I don't understand how they are still getting away with this. The gullibility of the public is so sad.

When 80%+ of the population are fully vaccinated there has to start to be questions asked by even the most compliant sheep.

Watching the 20 year olds gleefully get vaccinated in Sefton on Sky News earlier was terrifying. The whole thing was blatant propaganda to get youngsters jabbed. They looked like actors to me.

• Like 1

not to sound all weird but its time to start creating normal communities

the majority are a shower of shit for brains. i dont wanna be the one who abandons the weak in the valley of darkness but these morons will club me to death in my sleep if they are told to.

bleak but on the positive side i am saying hello to more and more strangers based upon the fact i can see their face so they must be sorted :)

3 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Cor blimey, what a beaut' she is! 

Fcuk me, I'm not a violent person, but I'd like to give this lass a Glasgow kiss. 

Reminds me of my crazy woke sis in law, nutjob

• Like 1

$100 as Incentive to Get a Shot? Experiment Suggests It Can Pay Off.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/upshot/vaccine-incentive-experiment.html

If your life has such low value that you are willing to risk it for a hundred bucks, then you should definitely take the vaccine. Wankers.

the target are those who will 'own nothing and be happy'

• Like 1