Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Had a thought today - does anyone wonder if this is all a massive smokescreen for something more sinister?

 

While we are all preoccupied with masks, vaccines and BLM the powers that be are planning something a whole lot worse behind the scenes.. 

 

What is it they say? Never let a good crisis go to waste?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Clubsandwich

So, what if it was designed that way? I mean, they come up with a plandemic and make it obvious that it's a scam then the second wave is real, like a really deadly virus so people like us "the conspiracy theorists" still brush it off as a scam again thus get caught with our pants down. They would get their wish by killing millions and then come up with a vaccine.

 

Fuck knows...

This comment is what I posted in another thread

Edited by wideawake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

WHY...?
 

gates meme 03.jpg

 

This is spot on and basic common sense. I would expect these basic questions to be asked to the Prime Minister. Or perhaps by the media. But not even a sniffda of any of these questions.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I have found out I got to wait a month for a xray today. I been waiting a month already to sort out a major sports injury. Which they wrongly diagnosed the photo, coz the doctor refused to see me & even when I qued A&E for 3 hours they didnt send the info to my doctor. Thanks NHS.👏

 

But everytime you got hospital, they have these jobsworth spacca's taking your temperature & trying to force mask & gel to weaken your immune system.

Coz your heatlh is so important to them.🤡🌍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well I have found out I got to wait a month for a xray today. I been waiting a month already to sort out a major sports injury. Which they wrongly diagnosed the photo, coz the doctor refused to see me & even when I qued A&E for 3 hours they didnt send the info to my doctor. Thanks NHS.👏

 

But everytime you got hospital, they have these jobsworth spacca's taking your temperature & trying to force mask & gel to weaken your immune system.

Coz your heatlh is so important to them.🤡🌍

 

I'm at college now for 2 weeks training for a new line of work (for what it's worth because they are going to screw every line of work regardless within a month). Anyway, a  bloke on the course said that last night his Mrs fell down the stairs with his 1 year old baby. The NHS would only let him in to see the baby and then he had to leave....EMPTY HOSPITAL just to rub salt in the wound!

 

The worst bit is that he wasn't even angry. When he told me I was more upset than him???????

He said "I do understand it all though. They have to do it".

I said "You understand what? When I just asked you if it was empty there, you said Yes"

 

He then said "yeah I suppose so.I do see your point".

 

HELP ME...........I'M BANGING MY HEAD ON A WALL WITH THIS LOT!

 

I have much more to say on all my experiences at the college but I will post up once its completed with another thread.....It's an experience at the college to say the least Odds. (all but one other guy I'm the only non mask wearer they have had there in 3 months)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

 

I'm at college now for 2 weeks training for a new line of work (for what it's worth because they are going to screw every line of work regardless within a month). Anyway, a  bloke on the course said that last night his Mrs fell down the stairs with his 1 year old baby. The NHS would only let him in to see the baby and then he had to leave....EMPTY HOSPITAL just to rub salt in the wound!

 

The worst bit is that he wasn't even angry. When he told me I was more upset than him???????

He said "I do understand it all though. They have to do it".

I said "You understand what? When I just asked you if it was empty there, you said Yes"

 

He then said "yeah I suppose so.I do see your point".

 

HELP ME...........I'M BANGING MY HEAD ON A WALL WITH THIS LOT!

 

I have much more to say on all my experiences at the college but I will post up once its completed with another thread.....It's an experience at the college to say the least Odds. (all but one other guy I'm the only non mask wearer they have had there in 3 months)

 

Poor b'stard, that sound like he must be going through hell not bing able to see her.

These people are so mindfecked, you gotta tread lightly to break their programming or knock some sense into them or they take you as the devil.

I was trying to explain to my aunt tonight how the common cold is a coronavirus & how they switch the wording to suit their scam..she nly blew a fuse, or when I tried to explain the casedemic.

She wouldn't have it that Bill Gates is a psychopath either.

 

Hard not to come across a total doomer with this shit, they all think its going to go back to normal still. I hope we are all wrong I really do.

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cummings runs the UK government that is clear, he's the puppet behind the puppet. 

 

I haven't been doing so much reading/research lately but wanted to kniw the connection. Cummings was a senior consultant for Babylon Health (interesting name for those awake) until recently. 

 

Take a look who started Babylon Health (second paragraph). Interesting article too. 

 

https://www.babylonhealth.com/blog/business/rwanda-will-be-the-worlds-most-advanced-country-for-digital-health

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are slowly implanting the idea of weekly tests for the whole population. Here, straight from the Gates foundation mouthpiece.. The Guardian.

Jeremy Hunt says. “I think this mass testing could potentially be linked to an app on your phone so that you could show people on your phone the last time you got tested.” 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/02/mass-weekly-covid-19-testing-of-population-to-be-trialled-in-england

Edited by Doc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

truthers say the eleet will only drop a virus if they already have the antidote. problem reaction solution.

2 years for a vaccine means they haven't got the antidote.

bill gates funding 80 companies to make a vaccine means they haven't got the antidote.

 

Yep. An interesting question I've been thinking of recently is if it's impossible to make any kind of vaccine for this shit what are we going to get in the end? A placebo?

 

Whatever it is the contents need to be highly scrutinised whenever it comes out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The US Centers for Disease Control is asking states to get rid of red tape to allow distribution of a potential vaccine by 1 November

Under the scenario being planned for, a vaccine would be rolled out for certain groups days before the US election

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

truthers say the eleet will only drop a virus if they already have the antidote. problem reaction solution.

2 years for a vaccine means they haven't got the antidote.

bill gates funding 80 companies to make a vaccine means they haven't got the antidote.

I would say that Gates funding 80 companies to make a vaccine is a charade, show business.  My best bet is that Gates and his mates have a 'vaccine' that they've had ready to go for years, but needed the excuse to give it to everyone. 

Sooner or later, one of these companies will come out ahead, that will be the one with the years old 'vaccine' that Gatesy boy has had ready to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Velma said:

The US Centers for Disease Control is asking states to get rid of red tape to allow distribution of a potential vaccine by 1 November

Under the scenario being planned for, a vaccine would be rolled out for certain groups days before the US election

 

Hmm yeah not a coincidence that were seeing a ramping up of immunity passport marketing all of a sudden then.

 

I'm delighted it's getting so much backlash. Hopefully the shit is going to hit fan for them in a big way very soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...