Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, Outsider said:

Have to agree, the brainwashing has rendered the majority very docile and obedient. They seem stuck in the present without the ability to think back over what has happened the past year and get angry about the false promises. Whatever gets announced they shrug their shoulders and seem to say oh well, nevermind, could be worse! 

Lose your job, house, freedom, and find yourself scavenging for food in a skip, but could be worse you could have got ill from Covid!

And beware the anger that will be unleashed scatter gun style should anyone tell them 'told you so'

Nothing like the anger of someone realising they have been made a mug of

14 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Very true about the motivation thing,I read recently (and cant remeber where so apologies i cant link) thatr it takes approx 4 days for a starving person to commit a crime and approx 12 days to commut murder

This was from a study done by a government department for some reason

I also tried to find out about emergency food stocks like we had in the UK during the cold war era,this article gives some idea

https://www.subbrit.org.uk/features/strategic-food-stockpile/

I dont think anything exists outside of military compo rations now being held in bulk storage,certainly nothing for the proles

14 days to revert to cannibalism. 

You might be shocked to see what people can become accustomed to. I have studied famous historical famines (whether legit or concocted) and the landscapes are very grim. A difficult read.

Bark of trees eaten, pets eaten, people digging up fresh corpses. People invite you for a meal and afterwards you discover you were eating the last couple invited in and you're next.

But my point is that, as in covid, life seems to go on. Those fortunate enough to be eating are deaf and blind to the dire circumstances outside their velvet corridors. Yes, the Cabal are experienced genocidalists. They "wrote the book" so-to-speak. And I see they have the deadliest alibi and silent weapons which previous genocides lacked. I saw it all in Bill Gates last smirk about whats coming next. His smirk is a reliable thermometer indicating temperatures to come. And of course as in all wars some places will hardly feel it.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Focusing on the indian variant to curry favour and save naan.

(Making stupid jokes is about the only response I can muster to this utterly predictable, revolting shitshow).

😂 They do help tremendously.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You might be shocked to see what people can become accustomed to. I have studied famous historical famines (whether legit or concocted) and the lanscapes are very grim. Bark of trees eaten, pets eaten, people digging up fresh corpses. People invite you for a meal and afterwards you discover you were eating the last couple invited in and you're next. But my point is that, as in covid, life seems to go on. Those fortunate enough to be eaten are deaf and blind to the dire circumstances outside their velvet corridors. Yes, the Cabal are experienced genocidalists. They "wrote the book" so-to-speak. And I see they have the deadliest alibi and silent weapons which previous genocides lacked. I saw it all in Bill Gates last smirk about whats coming next. His smirk is a reliable thermometer inducating temperatures to come. And of course as in all wars some places will hardly feel it.

I have heard of some of the horrors in China during Mao's great famine and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if i saw similar scenes in my lifetime and not neccesarily restricted to China

The world really is going the '28 days later' route

I’ve been telling my parents about the 33 symbology and how it is plastered all over the statistics. 

Boris just claiming that 33,000 lives have been saved from the vaccine has completely confirmed everything to me and there is little doubt anymore that this is the ultimate psy op 

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You might be shocked to see what people can become accustomed to. I have studied famous historical famines (whether legit or concocted) and the landscapes are very grim. A difficult read.

Bark of trees eaten, pets eaten, people digging up fresh corpses. People invite you for a meal and afterwards you discover you were eating the last couple invited in and you're next.

But my point is that, as in covid, life seems to go on. Those fortunate enough to be eating are deaf and blind to the dire circumstances outside their velvet corridors. Yes, the Cabal are experienced genocidalists. They "wrote the book" so-to-speak. And I see they have the deadliest alibi and silent weapons which previous genocides lacked. I saw it all in Bill Gates last smirk about whats coming next. His smirk is a reliable thermometer inducating temperatures to come. And of course as in all wars some places will hardly feel it.

I will eat elites.

10 minutes ago, joey_j said:

I’ve been telling my parents about the 33 symbology and how it is plastered all over the statistics. 

Boris just claiming that 33,000 lives have been saved from the vaccine has completely confirmed everything to me and there is little doubt anymore that this is the ultimate psy op 

Blatant giveaway.

Or is the Indian variant the ultimate takeaway.

A nurse called me today to, 'Ask me my Covid questions' in preparation for the steroid injection, and I refused to answer them and said she will need to delay the treatment. She asked when to and why.

I told her until such a time as It can be done without it being prerequisite to have a wildly inaccurate and unnecessary test for an ailment that I don't have, for the criminally deceitful purpose of quoting fake statistics in the daily propaganda being used to terrify and brainwash the gullible public.

She punctuated my comments with utterances of agreement.

I asked if she knows my observations to be correct, why she and her colleagues are complicit, and she answered, pathetically, "Well, I was just going to ask you the Covid questions". I told her she and her Ilk are dangerous traitors to their own families as well as the foolishly trusting public, and said it's about time people put a stop to this before it's too late.

I asked if anyone else had expressed similar concerns, and she just repeated she was just calling with the Covid questions, so I bid her good day. 

I think even when some people can see for themselves that things are way off-kilter, the sheer enormity of what is being done and all the implications of that are just too much for them to take in.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Blatant giveaway.

Or is the Indian variant the ultimate takeaway.

😂

The good thing is I’ve been banging on about this for so long that my family are finally starting to take notice. 

The last threshold to cross is the ‘why would they do this’ which may take a while to explain. 

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Its one big pharma advert & now going starting to jab kids in the US. Asymptomatic people dont spread the virus, total Orwellian baalshit.

E1Kz_omXIAAJ0tY?format=jpg&name=medium

All those weaponised uses of possessive pronouns.

YOUR vaccine, for YOU.

And of course, Every vaccine gives us Hope. 

Oh, really.

How about I hope YOU shove YOUR toxic cocktail up YOUR backside.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Focusing on the indian variant to curry favour and save naan.

(Making stupid jokes is about the only response I can muster to this utterly predictable, revolting shitshow).

India has already got a new vaccine ready, called the pun-jab

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A nurse called me today to, 'Ask me my Covid questions' in preparation for the steroid injection, and I refused to answer them and said she will need to delay the treatment. She asked when to and why.

I told her until such a time as It can be done without it being prerequisite to have a wildly inaccurate and unnecessary test for an ailment that I don't have, for the criminally deceitful purpose of quoting fake statistics in the daily propaganda being used to terrify and brainwash the gullible public.

She punctuated my comments with utterances of agreement.

I asked if she knows my observations to be correct, why she and her colleagues are complicit, and she answered, pathetically, "Well, I was just going to ask you the Covid questions". I told her she and her Ilk are dangerous traitors to their own families as well as the foolishly trusting public, and said it's about time people put a stop to this before it's too late.

I asked if anyone else had expressed similar concerns, and she just repeated she was just calling with the Covid questions, so I bid her good day. 

I think even when some people can see for themselves that things are way off-kilter, the sheer enormity of what is being done and all the implications of that are just too much for them to take in.

They can't because if they paused to think, they'd be out of a job.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic