Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

PM to make announcement at 5pm on ''indian variant''

Whoosh....i see flying carrots

Setting the stage for another lockdown. will probably say something like, "We will be keeping a close eye on the Indian variant and will not be rolling out the possibility of another lockdown."

Possibly another push for more rounds of vaccines to combat the new invisible boogie man as well.

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

This entire manufactured genocidal fiasco will only end when the muscle of the vermin perpetrating it (the police and military) realise that they and their families  are going to end up in deep, deep shit along with everyone else and cross over and join us.

I really hope it'll happens but imo the only way we're going to get a mass turnaround is if people start lose their wealth, for me it's a simple as that. That's why the people that think they run the world have conjured money from thin air to keep paying people not to work and propping up businesses. 

Just think how much money has been spent and given away around the world since this shite has started, it's mind boggling. 

And that's the reason they're keeping everything afloat so they'll accept the next stage of the program without rebelling, start taking away peoples money and then we might get a reaction.

But unfortunately they know this very well and will continue to flow money into the system until they achieve their goal. 

• Like 1

A family member has just invited me to a birthday meal for someone next weekend. They wanted it this week but one member said she wouldn't go until after the 17th or 18th ? Can't remember the date. "oh why is that"? I said. "Well restrictions don't end until that date." 

Of course reason and logic is no where to be seen and these are the sort of weirdos that are mindlessly complying virtue signalling scroundrals.  

Of course I won't give them the privilege of gracing them with my presence. 

I will have nothing to do with these spastics. Makes my blood boil but it's a good education ain't it just. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bystander said:

How can they possibly know that the "Indian Variant" is behind a certain number of deaths, when the original variant hasn't even been isolated? Am I missing something here?

We're being conned ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I really hope it'll happens but imo the only way we're going to get a mass turnaround is if people start lose their wealth, for me it's a simple as that. That's why the people that think they run the world have conjured money from thin air to keep paying people not to work and propping up businesses. 

Just think how much money has been spent and given away around the world since this shite has started, it's mind boggling. 

And that's the reason they're keeping everything afloat so they'll accept the next stage of the program without rebelling, start taking away peoples money and then we might get a reaction.

But unfortunately they know this very well and will continue to flow money into the system until they achieve their goal. 

Very well articulated Dazzer!

2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I don't recall seeing this before but perhaps it has already been posted.

Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell have produced this 'Statement On Virus Isolation (SOVI)' which they encourage people to share far and wide. It is available on Dr Kaufman's website and in pdf format.

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/

https://johnswordpressblog.files.wordpress.com/2021/02/statement-of-virus-isolation-sovi-by-morell-cowan-and-kaufman-1.pdf

image.png.80621218785cc8bcadbc963ac29acfeb.png

image.png.2f4d7deb078a97a645d8075d86961cf5.png

image.png.9359003a0d91bd3bb8d5ec39416639e5.png

image.png.0e83b0e375cb8205e88446f89c6711e3.png

Out of likes, but thanks for this and the links.

Posted (edited)

from the rumblings i think they'll be surging jabbing in certain areas with high ethnic minority populations,  did see  multi generation households mentioned. 

the Indian variant is probably to scare them in to being jabbed.

Edited by eddy64
spelling

35 minutes ago, Bystander said:

How can they possibly know that the "Indian Variant" is behind a certain number of deaths, when the original variant hasn't even been isolated? Am I missing something here?

A lie eventually will be discovered as such and to protect it, another lie needs to be tacked on on top of it.

If you do this process long enough, no one will eventually question the original lie.

For instance:

If you say, the Virus did not came out of the food market, but was created in a Wuhan Lab, you are basically protecting the original lie, as this statement alone gives greater reality to an existing threat, while in realty there is no threat in form of a virus called Sars2.

Another example: If the media discusses problems with lockdowns and wrong handeling from time to time, which they do, it always stays on the surface. The problem is that all this discussion is absolutly pointless because none of it has any real meaning whatsoever. If you discuss these things, the common folk never gets behind the idea that all of this is complete crap from start to finish.

• Like 3

Its exactly 17:00 and i imagine there are thousands,nay millions glued to the tv listening to the scarecrow of downing st deliver more poundshop churchill rhetoric,more poorly disguised blame on ethnic minorities for lack of uptake of jabbery and other assorted bollocks and at approx 17;30 i'll look out of my window down the road where ythere is a spectacularly good fish n chip shop with a queue half a mile long and each and every one of them will be wearing masks

Friday nights never used to be like this !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Survival of the fittest. In the wild stupid people perish horribly. 

I do have some 'skills' regarding survival in extreme situations and count myself lucky for having invested some time (i.e most of my life) learning and honing those skills but i imagine that when the food shortages or power blackouts arrive it wont so much be about feeding or finding shelter for oneself it'll be more dealing with the human element,in that regard i'm prepared as well

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

The language constantly used by gov and media has very aggressive, negative overtones.

Jab, target, deploy, armoury, surge, mass, shot, threat, risk.

You forgot the word 'Rare'.:classic_biggrin:

11 hours ago, vinny79 said:

BBC pushing the Indian variant now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57109660

government won’t rule of local and regional lockdowns again

it’s happening isn’t it!

as many predicted.

I can’t see anything but riots I really can’t.

its clown world mk 2.723.66 TM 

10 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I think that "I TOLD YOU SO", might be appropriate now. 

Just to rub it in. After this lockdown is over, probably May or June 2022, There will be a triple mutation new Guatemalan variant, even more deadly, for another more of the same.

Peaceful protests aren't working, are they?

The Elite need to be really careful with this, surely they're aware that even people who have largely bought the official line up to now won't tolerate further lockdowns ??

They're getting desperate, desperate to complete the New World Order. As some researchers reported years ago the Elite are behind schedule because of increasing pushback and are now dispensing with things like subtlety and tact, they're going all in now risk and consequences be damned. 

11 hours ago, vinny79 said:

BBC pushing the Indian variant now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57109660

government won’t rule of local and regional lockdowns again

it’s happening isn’t it!

as many predicted.

I can’t see anything but riots I really can’t.

its clown world mk 2.723.66 TM 

10 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I think that "I TOLD YOU SO", might be appropriate now. 

Just to rub it in. After this lockdown is over, probably May or June 2022, There will be a triple mutation new Guatemalan variant, even more deadly, for another more of the same.

Peaceful protests aren't working, are they?

The Elite need to be really careful with this, surely they're aware that even people who have largely bought the official line up to now won't tolerate further lockdowns ??

They're getting desperate, desperate to complete the final stages of the New World Order. As some researchers reported years ago the Elite are behind schedule because of increasing pushback and are now dispensing with things like subtlety and tact, they're going all in now risk and consequences be damned. 

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

They're getting desperate, desperate to complete the New World Order. As some researchers reported years ago the Elite are behind schedule because of increasing pushback and are now dispensing with things like subtlety and tact, they're going all in now risk and consequences be damned. 

In for a penny in for a pound.

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Unfortunately they will accept further lockdowns and i dont expect any pushback on a mass scale,people are just too successfully brainwashed now,it has been a resounding success beyond anything any government could ever dream of,they still have all their big toys in the armoury just waiting for a mass pushback ,what have they used up to now ?,not much at all in the grand scheme of things,the poll tax riots and miners strike comes to mind here ,up to now the uk government haven't used a tenth of the resources that were allocated to those two historical events,it doesn't bode well for the rest of the year