Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

"Moderna is a lot like the Pfizer vaccine, it's safe, it's effective - It could be given as a second after the first Pfizer or completely on its own as a two-dose course. It's well-tolerated and it may be able to be used as a booster so once you've had two doses, six months after that if there is still disease around you can have a follow-up dose to maintain your protection." [Channel 9]

Professor Robert Booy

Profile: https://www.sydney.edu.au/medicine-health/about/our-people/academic-staff/robert-booy.html

Dear Professor,

You neglected to mention that, "data are not available to assess the effects of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine on the breastfed infant or on milk production/excretion" or that, "available data on Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy." [FDA, pp. 19-20]

Furthermore, you failed to point out, "there are no data available on the interchangeability of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine with other COVID-19 vaccines to complete the vaccination series." [FDA, p. 11]

And I know it probably slipped your mind also that, "additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine." [FDA, p. 4]

But apart from those few minor points mate, you're doing a great fucking job of informing the Australian public about the Moderna Covid vaccine... You fucking dip shit wanker.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Can't take pain killers though so it's the only relief I can get 

Chiropractor, hemp oil, joint supplememts

A chiro with biophysics cert is better

With traction machines and who uses all chiro methods 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

BBC pushing the Indian variant now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57109660

government won’t rule of local and regional lockdowns again

it’s happening isn’t it!

as many predicted.

I can’t see anything but riots I really can’t.

its clown world mk 2.723.66 TM 

I think that "I TOLD YOU SO", might be appropriate now. 

Just to rub it in. After this lockdown is over, probably May or June 2022, There will be a triple mutation new Guatemalan variant, even more deadly, for another more of the same.

Peaceful protests aren't working, are they?

Edited by Mikheil

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

It really annoys me when I go into a shop and people are standing there blocking the entrance way with gelling up and holding their hands in the air at the same time as if to say ...”Look. I’m clean”...  I’m really sick of it. They’re not going to get any ...”well done you”... looks from me but dirty looks.  

As angry as I feel I have to remember these people have had a number done on them. But at the same time if you or me were sick they would be running a mile for their own safety. 

There’s something not right about them.   Something not human. And I don’t like to say that.  But it is what I have come to think. 

couldnt agree more....there is nothing ''human'' about any of this.

9 hours ago, zarkov said:

Interesting you say that - MRI was what I was discussing with wife yesterday and the fatality of it for the vaxxd if subjected, if the magnetic aspect is not hoaxed

Literally may tear them apart. something not to contemplate.

the interesting aspect...is the letter what was uploaded from the relevant nhs department didnt book in the MRI.....it said to contact them for further information at the end of 28 days........so could well be a lifelong thing.

can we let the vaxxed have the mri,

god no, tell em to call back

when

errr, its always 28 days int it...tell em call back in 28 days

what should i do then

tell em the same again...they havent got many 28 days left

no problem, good idea

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, ignorant sociopaths, that's what we all are 👍

That also goes for anti- vaxers, or the vaccine-hesitant, they just don't care about others or the Greater Good. 

Yeah, we should all be very ashamed of ourselves 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hopes every Australian adult could get COVID-19 vaccine jab by Christmas

"Every Australian adult could be vaccinated from coronavirus by Christmas after the government secured a deal for 25 million Moderna doses."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-hopes-every-australian-adult-could-be-vaccinated-by-christmas/cb81a2ad-4262-41d2-b003-d0296e522709

"From coronavirus" and again what happened  to  covid19?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

"From coronavirus" and again what happened  to  covid19?

Yes, also they don't ever use the correct name for the made-up virus, Sarscov-2, either, just coronavirus.

I guess that's because SarsCov2 only exists in fictional science.

This whole shit show is just Sci-Fi.

Maybe the politicians go to the mirror dimension to practise their Dark Arts?

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mirror_Dimension

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

And what ever Cumming say's!

Dominic Cummings urge DELAY to May 17 unlocking

Dominic Cummings also shared on social media warnings by scientists that the roadmap out of lockdown should be delayed.

I reckon we've just been dangled another carrot 🥕:classic_rolleyes:

He's a tosspot.

At the end of that piece of journalistic brilliance:

Elsewhere in the Covid crisis:

• A preservative in AstraZeneca's vaccine may trigger an overreaction from the immune system that causes clots, a scientist claimed;

"A scientist claimed". Ah, ok therefore that is fact then?? A preservative, not the hocus pocus ingredients fucking with people's bodies, changing the instructions at cellular level, like all the covid jabs, in one way or another?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GOYK said:

the interesting aspect...is the letter what was uploaded from the relevant nhs department didnt book in the MRI.....it said to contact them for further information at the end of 28 days........so could well be a lifelong thing.

can we let the vaxxed have the mri,

god no, tell em to call back

when

errr, its always 28 days int it...tell em call back in 28 days

what should i do then

tell em the same again...they havent got many 28 days left

no problem, good idea

28 days later was a documentary

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, ignorant sociopaths, that's what we all are 👍

That also goes for anti- vaxers, or the vaccine-hesitant, they just don't care about others or the Greater Good. 

Well if I’m an ignorant sociopath, I might just have a career in politics yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"Listen lady!! Your immune system is being systematically destroyed in a microwave bath you have been bathing in for over a decade maybe more. As this deterioration progresses the smallest bug will throw you on death's door. Meaning there is nothing I can do to assure your safety. I can wear 20 masks and stand a mile away and wear my skin layers off sanitizing but that will not change a thing. Try boosting your immune system instead of complaining to me about your life on death row."

Any chance that will dissipate the flouride look 😁

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic