Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

A chap I have known for a few years, recently retired (early) looked forward to his holidays, had both his jabs, died suddenly this week.  Knocked me for 6.

To me it’s obvious what caused it.

not sure how I find out the official cause. 

didn’t want to bring up the jabs to his wife tbh.

very very sad,  getting a little close for comfort now 

that’s two now either hospitalised or dead.

Edited by vinny79
  • Sad 4
3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's my spine & hands that I have arthritis in, and have had steroid injections in my spine previously.

It's the ankle that I had a dislocated multiple break in the year before last that this injection was supposed to be for.

So thank you for the link. I'll read it properly when fresh headed & less fatigued - glanced through briefly & noticed it mentions parathyroid function - had all 4 parathyroids & half the thyroid removed (they re-transplant a section of 1 of the parathyroids) a few years ago. Cheers.

Hope it is helpful

Posted (edited)

heading into summer theres going to be no viruses around.

unless they block the sun.

coldest april for years and coldest may for years imminent

and that andrew blokes eyes freaks me out

Edited by bamboozooka
9 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

This is great to see. Woman gives reporter a piece of her mind-

That was excellent. Those snakes in the media have to be confronted and held to account because they are almost if not equally to blame for the plandemic as the politicians are. Without the cooperation of the media none of it what would be possible.

My dream is that one day the fake news HQ's like the BBC, CNN etc. etc. get stormed and taken over by the public.

9 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I wish it would.

Do you honestly think it will? 

People actually seriously believe it all. This will even further entrench them into the narrative.

It's also likely to lead to racism against Asians???

Where I was working yesterday, all kids are Asian in origin, all members of staff muzzled all day, whilst teaching, some mask and visor, even outside, all looking at me in horror with no mask on, just my exemption card force field of protection.

They were doing that crazy thing of keeping the mask of whilst eating, just surreptitiously lowering the mask whilst glancing nervously around, to shove another mouthful in. And throwing me looks of contempt, obviously.

Fucking idiots.

I thought teachers were meant to be intelligent.

Where is it? What a horrible place. I probably live on a different tiny planet... But from my daughter I know in her school teachers behave the same way. It's like some fetish... 🙄

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Got a fresh text today, invite for PFIZER (specifically) vaccine from the doctors surgery. 

New tactic.?

Take up on AZ is low so push by brand name?

Take your F. PRIZE ;)

33 minutes ago, zarkov said:

from just 3 hospitals! ffs

...from the same twitter page - sage -  facking joy-sponges ! 

This is the sort of stuff you’d once hear in the pub. Now they’re all gettin jabbed!  

Go to the pub if you like wildlife programmes.  It is fascinating. 

27 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Got a fresh text today, invite for PFIZER (specifically) vaccine from the doctors surgery. 

New tactic.?

Take up on AZ is low so push by brand name?

I got the same today from GP, although it was my first one. I text a reply which didn’t deliver 🙄 and they were closed when I rang. Scumbags