Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's the opposite of endorsement for once.

And I like Hugo's point that Clapton could take a visible stand re not allowing the implementation of Vax passports for attendance of his live shows. 

well, yes and its appealing to the 'vaccine hesitant'

4 hours ago, Liberty said:

I’m seeing more and more things scrubbed. If anyone want the internet these days as a library they’ll be disappointed. 

ive seen at my workplace intranet that the main difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia is that bacteria only effects one side, with viral effecting both.  With this info it would be prudent to ask how many c19 patients had pneumonia of both lungs and not just one.  Yet when I do a google search I find a multitude of explanations that viral can turn to bacterial etc. Still. If the viral effected both that would trump it as both would be effected on top of a bacterial. 

Its very very clever..........flood the internet with bullshit science today, todays bullshit science becomes tomorrows science.

Bacteria are social things, they need interaction, they need diversity. What is happening today with social distancing and lack of human interaction.......is the isolation of bacteria allowing real bacteria mutations to cause devastating illnesses in the future.

There is more Bacterial DNA on our bodies than Human DNA, we live in symbiosis, the normal bacterial exchanges from everywhere are been attacked by hand washing, alc gels, masks. This is going to be catastrophic for future generations.

Like a budgie born in a cage, never been in the wild, then set free. That budgie wont live a week,if predators dont kill it, too far evolved (mutated) bacteria will. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

This will be very sad, but I think you're right. Obviously govt knows this, part of their plan!

but here's the really sick part....after they tell the normies that they have got sick because of a 'new variant' they will offer them a new injection they will claim defeats the variant!

This can be repeated until the person is dead or radically altered

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

but here's the really sick part....after they tell the normies that they have got sick because of a 'new variant' they will offer them a new injection they will claim defeats the variant!

This can be repeated until the person is dead or radically altered

I think so too. The govt keeps lying and next you'll hear all about these booster shots. Avoid the lot.

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, it is certainly a monster of some kind.

Cue, a certain Pink Floyd song?!!

I've never actually read the book, so I didn't know that's how it went.  I might get hold of a copy!

Children in Ireland Singing Against Plan To Install Cell Tower In School (To Tune of Pink Floyd)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, GOYK said:

Its very very clever..........flood the internet with bullshit science today, todays bullshit science becomes tomorrows science.

Bacteria are social things, they need interaction, they need diversity. What is happening today with social distancing and lack of human interaction.......is the isolation of bacteria allowing real bacteria mutations to cause devastating illnesses in the future.

There is more Bacterial DNA on our bodies than Human DNA, we live in symbiosis, the normal bacterial exchanges from everywhere are been attacked by hand washing, alc gels, masks. This is going to be catastrophic for future generations.

Like a budgie born in a cage, never been in the wild, then set free. That budgie wont live a week,if predators dont kill it, too far evolved (mutated) bacteria will. 

Lots of things in nature live in symbiosis. One of the most intriguing to me is the maggots they put on diabetic feet. The maggots eat all the dead tissue at the same time giving off something cleansing to the skin.  Lots to f things work this way and it’s the natural way. I agree. 

1 hour ago, Shy Talk said:

It's a form of bullying. Because you can't smack this one in the gob the best way to deal with it is to ignore (think someone asked earlier - you can block the number). Due to the unexpected amount of resistance things will probably get spicier before long, even beyond a fake Vax passport. You only have to look at how they're shamelessly milking the non-existant Indian variant (that was called out months ago) to know we are now on a runaway train of nonsense heading to freakshow central.

The vax passport has been designed so it can be faked............

next years story............

scientists discover unvaxxed people are like bio labs creating variants

a fake vax passport traveller  has locked down a country by spreading the dirty unvaxxed variant.....the only way we could solve this.......

implanted vax passport..... we know its coming

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Lots of things in nature live in symbiosis. One of the most intriguing to me is the maggots they put on diabetic feet. The maggots eat all the dead tissue at the same time giving off something cleansing to the skin.  Lots to f things work this way and it’s the natural way. I agree. 

We know, some great things get exchanged on here, some great conversations  and info. 

I have a huge issue though now...the longer this goes on, im starting to actually dislike the people around me more than the people actually pulling this genocidal scam, and i know its by design...they want this division.....but il be honest its the 80th minute and im 3-0 down, and im looking at my subs bench, thinking well im fucked here, i look at the masked with disgust not old ladys, but men,so called men.

another note

iv been reading all week about magnetism in the arm of the jab, also read (if true) somebody getting refused an MRI scan untill 4 weeks after injection......interesting stuff.....terrifying but interesting. An electric pulse would kill this thing. the elites definately know how to kill this stuff within minutes of having the shot

12 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1620933046980.jpg.5d61d7df9bf95b6648919eb5d85b7a26.jpg

Snip-it_1620932994748.jpg.4b96100dfd28c37ad96a15505456123d.jpg

Give us another year and the vaxxed will beat that record easy 😄

This is key.....

we just have to hold out. As far and aslong as we can, our numbers can only grow. More n more people will be affected by the jab, or the government lies.

Hold out...this is the message you give and 100% with you

Apologies if this has been posted.

COVID Shot Killing Large Numbers, Warns Top COVID Doc Peter McCullough

In this interview with The New American magazine Senior Editor Alex Newman, the internationally renowned Dr. Peter McCullough--the doctor with the most citations in the National Library of Medicine on these topics--warned that the COVID shot was already causing thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of hospitalizations that have been recorded. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, he warned. In normal circumstances, 50 deaths reported to VAERS would result in a drug being taken off market immediately. In the case of the COVID shots, thousands have already been reported, and yet the mass vaccination programs continue to be pushed. Dr. McCullough, a professor of medicine who developed a globally acclaimed and highly successful COVID treatment protocol, also emphasized that there have been many unnecessary deaths as a result of policy decisions made at various levels of government.

https://rumble.com/vg6dcd-peter-mccullough-interview.html

24 minutes ago, GOYK said:

a fake vax passport traveller  has locked down a country by spreading the dirty unvaxxed variant.....the only way we could solve this.......

Well said.

30 minutes ago, GOYK said:

There is always a way. 

Once the chips are everywhere, you could inject your own and flash it yourself with the bootleg software off the piratebay. Bingo, back on the plane 🤠

1 minute ago, Martin1234 said:

There is always a way. 

Once the chips are everywhere, you could inject your own and flash it yourself with the bootleg software off the piratebay. Bingo, back on the plane 🤠

The only way...... and i mean the only way........is when we the people wake up and unite........20 armed police officers storm parliament and walk out every single person in hand cuffs and the ones that resist in bags. Make no bones about it....they are out in the open..all the players....this as given us a huge opportunity to actually take out the trash.....now all wev got to do is unite the police with the people.

The leaders of the police are very clever at putting these officers in dangerous situations that easily escalate to the ''us and them'' scenario. As soon as these police realise they are being played.........watch this space     

fingers crossed

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GOYK said:

We know, some great things get exchanged on here, some great conversations  and info. 

I have a huge issue though now...the longer this goes on, im starting to actually dislike the people around me more than the people actually pulling this genocidal scam, and i know its by design...they want this division.....but il be honest its the 80th minute and im 3-0 down, and im looking at my subs bench, thinking well im fucked here, i look at the masked with disgust not old ladys, but men,so called men.

another note

iv been reading all week about magnetism in the arm of the jab, also read (if true) somebody getting refused an MRI scan untill 4 weeks after injection......interesting stuff.....terrifying but interesting. An electric pulse would kill this thing. the elites definately know how to kill this stuff within minutes of having the shot

It really annoys me when I go into a shop and people are standing there blocking the entrance way with gelling up and holding their hands in the air at the same time as if to say ...”Look. I’m clean”...  I’m really sick of it. They’re not going to get any ...”well done you”... looks from me but dirty looks.  

As angry as I feel I have to remember these people have had a number done on them. But at the same time if you or me were sick they would be running a mile for their own safety. 

There’s something not right about them.   Something not human. And I don’t like to say that.  But it is what I have come to think. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GOYK said:

another note

Interesting you say that - MRI was what I was discussing with wife yesterday and the fatality of it for the vaxxd if subjected, if the magnetic aspect is not hoaxed

Literally may tear them apart. something not to contemplate.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:23 PM, Lamp Of Truth said:

Page 2000 of this thread, let's hope there isn't another 2000 pages

As long as you keep contributing then I'm guessing there could indeed be another 2000 pages.