Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Liberty said:

2 messages from NHS. 3 from Gp and one letter!  

It wouldn’t be appropriate to respond when their persistence makes me so angry. So avoidance and ignore is best. 

I don’t need to explain myself to anyone on this planet although one day when I’m calm I will. 

It's a form of bullying. Because you can't smack this one in the gob the best way to deal with it is to ignore (think someone asked earlier - you can block the number). Due to the unexpected amount of resistance things will probably get spicier before long, even beyond a fake Vax passport. You only have to look at how they're shamelessly milking the non-existant Indian variant (that was called out months ago) to know we are now on a runaway train of nonsense heading to freakshow central.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've never suffered any I'll effects that I was aware of, but it's not good to have the injections regularly because I've been told that over time it breaks down the tissues.

Can't take pain killers though so it's the only relief I can get 

Steroids weaken the immune system and increase blood sugar levels at the same time. (Might be something in that as high blood sugar weakens immune system too). Depending on your condition they may be beneficial or therapeutic if given in the right dose.  Anyone on steroids has to have regular blood sugars taken even if they are not a known diabetic because they can alter blood sugar so much. High blood sugar isn’t good for you. 

Most pain killers stop your bowel working which must be the most painful thing!  I’ve seen people literally go up the wall after constipation. Something to do with mercury levels and then literally be as normal as the next person after. 

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Steroids weaken the immune system and increase blood sugar levels at the same time. (Might be something in that as high blood sugar weakens immune system too). Depending on your condition they may be beneficial or therapeutic if given in the right dose.  Anyone on steroids has to have regular blood sugars taken even if they are not a known diabetic because they can alter blood sugar so much. High blood sugar isn’t good for you. 

Most pain killers stop your bowel working which must be the most painful thing!  I’ve seen people literally go up the wall after constipation. Something to do with mercury levels and then literally be as normal as the next person after. 

Supposedly, they weaken the immune system for a couple of weeks, and the rise in blood sugar has a shorter life-span, but yes, there are always some side effects.

I don't even take paracetamol because of the grim effect on my digestive system.

And that's when (presumably) these things are meant to actually help you, as opposed to the tube of poop they're using to reduce the population with currently. 

7 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

It's a form of bullying. Because you can't smack this one in the gob the best way to deal with it is to ignore (think someone asked earlier - you can block the number). Due to the unexpected amount of resistance things will probably get spicier before long, even beyond a fake Vax passport. You only have to look at how they're shamelessly milking the non-existant Indian variant (that was called out months ago) to know we are now on a runaway train of nonsense heading to freakshow central.

I’m already thinking about stealing my child’s phone to block theirs for when the time comes. Im not much for this let them make their own decision. If someone is about to step in front of train. I’ll pull them back. 

• Like 1

Supposedly, they weaken the immune system for a couple of weeks, and the rise in blood sugar has a shorter life-span, but yes, there are always some side effects.

I don't even take paracetamol because of the grim effect on my digestive system.

And that's when (presumably) these things are meant to actually help you, as opposed to the tube of poop they're using to reduce the population with currently. 

Off the top of my head there’s a protocol for the dose of steroids. High doses should be given for a short time frame. But it depends on the doctor. I looked into one case where someone had been given them for longer and died of pneumonia after. 

they do weaken the immune system so make sure your dose is therapeutic and not toxic 

Posted (edited)

photo_2021-05-12_18-01-34.jpg.cfea42d75667096eaa5f7fe0710562d3.jpg

edit2add: i thought i'd just check this image above on duckduck thinking it might be fake. but alas, it is not. here is the source for the above text:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9565541/Every-region-England-saw-ZERO-Covid-deaths-final-week-April.html

We were discussing this on here a while ago, the government model for 3rd wave showing 70-80% of 3rd wave deaths will be those who have had 2 doses.

Remember?  Fuck me this is so predictable.

Here was the charts:

2021-04-07_205131.jpg.c7f88e8088efb247904a54bb6454f304.jpg

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Off the top of my head there’s a protocol for the dose of steroids. High doses should be given for a short time frame. But it depends on the doctor. I looked into one case where someone had been given them for longer and died of pneumonia after. 

they do weaken the immune system so make sure your dose is therapeutic and not toxic 

Cheers for that, but I'm cancelling, as a stand against their using it to coerce people into getting the BS test and isolating etc. I won't have any part in it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

We were discussing this on here a while ago, the government model for 3rd wave showing 70-80% of 3rd wave deaths will be those who have had 2 doses.

Here was the charts:

For most of my life I came across tidbits about the high survival rates of those that stayed away from hospitals in the 1918 pandemic. Now I am seeing this as evidence that the hospitals were injecting people with the swill of that epoch.

5 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I have died twice now. 🤣

Tell us the cemetery location..we need to get a 60 days after death PCR every 3 days to make sure you safe to quarantine in your coffin.🤭

28 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

edit2add: i thought i'd just check this image above on duckduck thinking it might be fake. but alas, it is not. here is the source for the above text:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9565541/Every-region-England-saw-ZERO-Covid-deaths-final-week-April.html

Here was the charts:

Those bottom 2 would look alright on my wall. 

19 minutes ago, zArk said:

isnt this type of story an extension of the 'celebrity endorsement' propaganda?

It's the opposite of endorsement for once.

And I like Hugo's point that Clapton could take a visible stand re not allowing the implementation of Vax passports for attendance of his live shows. 

• Like 1

It's the opposite of endorsement for once.

And I like Hugo's point that Clapton could take a visible stand re not allowing the implementation of Vax passports for attendance of his live shows. 

Clapton said he was ill for 10 days then went onto have the second dose. Who in their right mind is ill for those days then takes the second dose?  

I liked Hugo’s points too.  If you mean what you say then follow Ian Browns example. Otherwise. Fuck off  and don’t be jumpin on my band wagon.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 7:17 PM, lake said:

It is also of interest (to me anyway) as it is said to be caused via genetics and one of the very few treatments (apart from a liver transplant) is ....

wait for it ....

wait for it

lol

Taking a drug used to treat malaria — hydroxychloroquine

and I think I am correct in saying that .... it fucks up women more than men!

There was a study done on Hydroxychloroquine, but they used a high toxic dose to discredit it.

Have a look at this: Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc as a cure for covid.

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc

CONFIRMED BY THE WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES

Professor Didier Raoult is considered the world expert on infectious diseases. He has his own ‘army’ of scientific researchers and has led a hundred medical theses and university doctorates. His opinion has influenced world leaders and his voice carries great international authority.

At the beginning of the pandemic, professor Raoult started treating covid patients with a medicine that has been around for over sixty years and is famous for its safety and efficiency in defeating coronaviruses: hydroxychloroquine.

Professor Didier Raoult treated over four thousand patients with hydroxychloroquine + azitromycine and virtually all of them recovered, with the exception of a handful very elderly who already had several deadly health conditions. His success rate was almost 100%. (1)

‘This is the end of the pandemic!’ exclaimed professor Raoult. 

Thousands of Dutch Medical Doctors Defend Hydroxychloroquine

This incredible success inspired many other medical doctors around the world to start using the same drug. In The Netherlands Dr. Rob Elens gave all his covid patients hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc, and saw a 100% recovery rate in an average of four days. Nobody needed to be hospitalized.

Along with 2,700+ (!) other medical professionals he sent a letter to the Dutch government, to defend hydroxychloroquine and ask them to include it into the standard protocol. (2)

Dr. Elens and other Dutch medical doctors set up a 'COVID-19 Self Care' website, with information on how to prevent and overcome COVID-19, using HCQ and zinc. 

Dr. Zelenko Helped
 1000+ Covid Patients Recover

In New York the Family Practitioner Dr. Vladimir Zelenko treated over 500 covid patients with hydroxychloroquine + zinc + azitromycine. (3)  He also had a 100% recovery rate, with hardly any side effects, and no hospitalizations.

As time passed by, Dr. Zelenko helped already one thousand covid patients recover, usually in a matter of days.  

He developed a protocol to treat COVID-19 which became world famous and is saving the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world. It is called The Zelenko Protocol and consists of administering hydroxychloroquine, combined with zinc and azitromycine. 

This picture shows the doses advised by Dr. Zelenko. 

the zelenko protocol hcq

Dr. Brian Tyson is the owner of 'All Valley Urgent Care' in El Centro, California. He has treated over 1,700 corona patients using the Zelenko Protocol and saw a 100% recovery rate. You can hear Dr. Tyson explain this amazing treatment, in the following news video.

And video and more..............

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/cures/

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

Clapton said he was ill for 10 days then went onto have the second dose. Who in their right mind is ill for those days then takes the second dose?  

I liked Hugo’s points too.  If you mean what you say then follow Ian Browns example. Otherwise. Fuck off  and don’t be jumpin on my band wagon.

Yep. Someone I know said she'd had the worst headache of her life the day after the 1st assault, yet is still fully intending having the 2nd.  There's no getting through to some folk.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I got the text a good while back and there was an option to decline on that, which then prompted you to add a reason. I put that nobody could possibly know what the long term effects are.

I got a text and letter, no option to decline on either.

Also was 'randomly' selected and got a letter from ICL last year about the antibody study.

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I got a text and letter, no option to decline on either.

Also was 'randomly' selected and got a letter from ICL last year about the antibody study.

Maybe give them a dose of silence - just ignore them all.

6 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yep. Someone I know said she'd had the worst headache of her life the day after the 1st assault, yet is still fully intending having the 2nd.  There's no getting through to some folk.

His words are meaningless unless he does something, which is what Hugo is calling for. Don’t perform at venues requiring any passports. 

Eric Clapton won’t be attracting any young people. His audience will be those already jabbed and he’s speaking to those. 

Ian Brown knows he is timeless. I’ve woke up most mornings with his music blaring from the next room!  

These teens have gone through a stage where they reject the new and go back to the old.