Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

If you back back enough generations, a huge number of people with European or Middle Eastern ancestors will have Jewish relatives. In the same way, a very large percentage of people alive today in Europe (and elsewhere) can claim Charlemagne as a distant relative. Once upon a time there were fewer people... https://www.sarahwoodbury.com/were-all-descended-from-charlemagne-and-related-to-each-other/

Germans were checking nationality anyway - this is how my family survived. Smart and 'informed' Jews were already in America when the war stated...

58 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I've just literally had my text, but I don't have an option to opt out. Hmmmm, maybe they're onto me and that's why.... Has anyone blocked the number on their mobile? 

I got a letter today with my appt date and time. 

No option to cancel, only reschedule.

Straight into the bin :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Not sure about that. I had double fungal (as far as they could tell) pneumonia after clearing out old cow sheds

I naively thought I could find the same info on the web as it was a gov document. I can’t. I need to go search for it again and find the link.  Not sure about fungal either. The document I was reading was between viral and bacterial. The only difference I could see was that viral effected both lungs whereas bacterial just one of them.  But there was a statement of medical judgment also, as it is difficult to tell.  During such time as a viral pandemic then the medical judgment would alter. 

It has bothered me about people having antibiotics during viral infections as they are known to make them worse. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Faking brainwashing is an ancient art. You can infiltrate stable good paying jobs by faking you go along with "their" narrative. Many teachers know perfectly well the serious harm they are helping to inflict on vulnerable youth. To these people the securities and comfort are worth the suffering of those kids. Selfish devils that literally live like vampires sucking the lifeblood from our precious youth..our future.

Of course there is the odd niceguy 😅

Glad I only do supply very part time.

Yes they can't all be that thick, just probably thinking/ hoping it's all temporary. 

Which still makes them pretty stupid, thinking about it.

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Glad I only do supply very part time.

Yes they can't all be that thick, just probably thinking/ hoping it's all temporary. 

Which still makes them pretty stupid, thinking about it.

They will need to think of career change if people trend away from that format of teaching. I was always amazed that the internet was not the end of any need for public education. Seeing as they double for day care centers while ambitious parents are off goldigging there remains that one allure that may keep it on life support a bit longer. There will always be a need for those talented in sharing their knowledge with others for a fee, just imagine the one-size-fits-all format will fall out of favor. Kids could easily learn 5 languages or more provided dedicated instructors are at the helm. So much time wasted on junk learning. I would bring in a school project I did not like and the class loved it. Next I love the project and the class couldn't be bothered. 

2 hours ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

Did I do the right thing? 

No, apparently the vaccine contains elements of troll feed, you'd love it

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They will need to think of career change if people trend away from that format of teaching. I was always amazed that the internet was not the end of any need for public education. Seeing as they double for day care centers while ambitious parents are off goldigging there remains that one allure that may keep it on life support a bit longer. There will always be a need for those talented in sharing their knowledge with others for a fee, just imagine the one-size-fits-all format will fall out of favor. Kids could easily learn 5 languages or more provided dedicated instructors are at the helm. So much time wasted on junk learning. I would bring in a school project I did not like and the class loved it. Next I love the project and the class couldn't be bothered. 

I think the State wants to have access to their minds/souls earlier and for longer, plus yes, it is childcare  so that both parents can work in unfulfilling jobs and pay tax, leaving the role of raising the children to the State?

1 hour ago, soulalways said:

ive been bombardedby phone calls from my GP to get the jab..and said "my choice not interested thank you"...then 3 calls from NHS imm dept...said "all im prepared to say is my name and DOB..they slammed down the phone!..lol

just had a letter from Imperial Collage London(wow they are rattled!)to go online and discuss it and take a survey...put it straight in bin...nearly everything in caps on letter...bunch of twats!

Imperial College London are the gits who keep trying to get me to do home blood anti-body tests and home swabs to post in. Sinister fookers if you ask me, pretending to select people randomly! Random my arse.

Have just tried to ring the hospital where I'm meant to be having a steroid injection to my injured ankle, to tell them I've decided not to have it. That's because the documentation's come through the mail today, and there"s not a single word in it about the procedure. It's all about Covid - strictly social distance for 14 days before  and have a Covid test then completely self- isolate for 3 days prior and I forget how many days after.

I've a funny feeling they can go to Hell!

I wanted to point out my reasons for cancelling, being this enforced nonsense with the ridiculously inaccurate test for some ailment that I'm not suffering from, and that I refuse to take part in the pantomime of fake statistics used to ramp up fear among the ignorant.

I couldn't though, because they didn't know which department to put me through to - whether I'm meant to be having X-ray guided injections or not. That's because nobody's said anything about that, verbally or in writing to me. Just a letter, leaflet complete with image of some I'll looking bloke coughing, and a booklet, all about Covid. 

I find their conduct entirely reprehensible and will be telling them exactly why, in a very calm, measured tone and with carefully chosen language. 

Only just got home & the letter had come today, so will get on to them tomorrow when there's a better chance of finding out which department it is.

I think there are different sections of the NHS actively co-otdinating & targeting people to try and drag them into the game by hook or by crook, in between synchronised titting about to pop tunes. And it makes me seriously displeased!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Agreed. There is no opt out choice

Not having the vaxx is not a consideration for the cult

I got the text a good while back and there was an option to decline on that, which then prompted you to add a reason. I put that nobody could possibly know what the long term effects are.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Imperial College London are the gits who keep trying to get me to do home blood anti-body tests and home swabs to post in. Sinister fookers if you ask me, pretending to select people randomly! Random my arse.

Have just tried to ring the hospital where I'm meant to be having a steroid injection to my injured ankle, to tell them I've decided not to have it. That's because the documentation's come through the mail today, and there"s not a single word in it about the procedure. It's all about Covid - strictly social distance for 14 days before  and have a Covid test then completely self- isolate for 3 days prior and I forget how many days after.

I wanted to point out my reasons for cancelling, being this enforced nonsense with the ridiculously inaccurate test for some ailment that I'm not suffering from, and that I refuse to take part in the pantomime of fake statistics used to ramp up fear among the ignorant.

I couldn't though, because they didn't know which department to put me through to - whether I'm meant to be having X-ray guided injections or not. That's because nobody's said anything about that, verbally or in writing to me. Just a letter, leaflet complete with image of some I'll looking bloke coughing, and a booklet, all about Covid. 

I find their conduct entirely reprehensible and will be telling them exactly why, in a very calm, measured tone and with carefully chosen language. 

Only just got home & the letter had come today, so will get on to them tomorrow when there's a better chance of finding out which department it is.

I think there are different sections of the NHS actively co-otdinating & targeting people to try and drag them into the game by hook or by crook, in between synchronised titting about to pop tunes. And it makes me seriously displeased!

Just in case it may help, you said injured not arthritic but anyway:

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/consciousness/the-borax-conspiracy-how-the-arthritis-cure-has-been-stopped

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Velma said:

And they are called "Holocaust Survivors."

And worst victims demanding Poland to pay them for hiding from Germans like Polanski - best example... ;D

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Saw someone covered in those dark blotches (tiny) from shoulders down (clear face) and was told it was a reaction to the steroids. 

Well really. I’ve never seen that before but was in the age group to have had the jab!  

I just said ...”well, that’s put me off steroids for life then”...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I think the State wants to have access to their minds/souls earlier and for longer, plus yes, it is childcare  so that both parents can work in unfulfilling jobs and pay tax, leaving the role of raising the children to the State?

Maybe it is like the creature created in Mary Shelly's story of Frankenstein. The thing created became so invincible that humanity's salvation could only achieved if it (the monster) ended it's own life. The public education system has taken on a life of it's own but I doubt it will self-terminate to end the cycles of desperation it ushered in.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Maybe it is like the creature created in Mary Shelly's story of Frankenstein. The thing created became so invincible that humanity's salvation could only achieved if it (the monster) ended it's own life. The public education systems has taken on a life of it's own but I doubt it will self-terminate to end the cycles of desperation it ushered in.

Yes, it is certainly a monster of some kind.

Cue, a certain Pink Floyd song?!!

I've never actually read the book, so I didn't know that's how it went.  I might get hold of a copy!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, it is certainly a monster of some kind.

Cue, a certain Pink Floyd song?!!

I've never actually read the book, so I didn't know that's how it went.  I might get hold of a copy!

I think it's available in ebook. Got mine as part of an app for ipad. Very well written.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

20210513_130014.jpg.32270ab56feeeb12734e596f626beb2a.jpg

Civilized societal structure is being ripped apart. The judicial system set in place to prevent us from taking the law into our own hands is falling apart. A portal to savagery is creeping open. Driven by the fear one experiences when being hunted, a primal fear. Cops and army will walk away from their posts to go be with family or whats left of it. Warlords will dominte sectors creating their own rules. While mossad plots strategies to fuel homicidal hatreds between groups. The immediate future may be many things but I promise you it won't be boring.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, owen said:

Anyone in Ireland know does your GP get in contact with you re the jab even if you dont register for it? Would like to receive a call 😀

Me speaking with Indian doctor would for sure explode the internet...

image.jpeg.1574bb662f5d44e5f6f51bdc31213c2a.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

It's my spine & hands that I have arthritis in, and have had steroid injections in my spine previously.

It's the ankle that I had a dislocated multiple break in the year before last that this injection was supposed to be for.

So thank you for the link. I'll read it properly when fresh headed & less fatigued - glanced through briefly & noticed it mentions parathyroid function - had all 4 parathyroids & half the thyroid removed (they re-transplant a section of 1 of the parathyroids) a few years ago. Cheers.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Saw someone covered in those dark blotches (tiny) from shoulders down (clear face) and was told it was a reaction to the steroids. 

Well really. I’ve never seen that before but was in the age group to have had the jab!  

I just said ...”well, that’s put me off steroids for life then”...

I've never suffered any I'll effects that I was aware of, but it's not good to have the injections regularly because I've been told that over time it breaks down the tissues.

Can't take pain killers though so it's the only relief I can get