Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

33 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

Did I do the right thing? 

You can probably answer this yourself :)   What is the covid survival rate for your age range?

• Replies 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1620916277312.jpg.4c76345b97d61d4897ceb54f461257d2.jpg

https://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2020/03/30/pandemic-guidelines-malpractice-covid19/

Snip-it_1620916391042.jpg.f823456d197c448fc23dc851f5a4ac67.jpg

In the picture we see what appears to be major brainstorming on how to manage this impossible crisis..even redefine malpractice parameters. Yet the picture below was above the headline ffs,..

Snip-it_1620916297036.jpg.98d928c50d26b5251b5f5ad798d2488c.jpg

..these lapses in continuity are spoiling the soup for them but they cant help themselves tripping over each other racing towards the covid goldrush, stake their claims.

Snip-it_1620916855627.jpg.0400e35815447b4112ac23991074274b.jpg

At one time last year I think I saw this picture used saying it was a vax lineup in 1918

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
49 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

Did I do the right thing? 

I've just literally had my text, but I don't have an option to opt out. Hmmmm, maybe they're onto me and that's why.... Has anyone blocked the number on their mobile? 

• Like 1

ive been bombardedby phone calls from my GP to get the jab..and said "my choice not interested thank you"...then 3 calls from NHS imm dept...said "all im prepared to say is my name and DOB..they slammed down the phone!..lol

just had a letter from Imperial Collage London(wow they are rattled!)to go online and discuss it and take a survey...put it straight in bin...nearly everything in caps on letter...bunch of twats!

5 minutes ago, soulalways said:

ive been bombardedby phone calls from my GP to get the jab..and said "my choice not interested thank you"...then 3 calls from NHS imm dept...said "all im prepared to say is my name and DOB..they slammed down the phone!..lol

just had a letter from Imperial Collage London(wow they are rattled!)to go online and discuss it and take a survey...put it straight in bin...nearly everything in caps on letter...bunch of twats!

Slammed down the phone that's professional. Absolutely pychotic these people. Need to be sectioned lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 messages from NHS. 3 from Gp and one letter!  

It wouldn’t be appropriate to respond when their persistence makes me so angry. So avoidance and ignore is best. 

I don’t need to explain myself to anyone on this planet although one day when I’m calm I will. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, alexa said:

Israel is a physical place just like Jesus was a physical man who walked the city of Jerusalem and who was murdered there.

There is a physical state/country now called Israel - which was created after WWII, but it is not what "israel" actually means. Think parables, which Jesus used a lot. I won't advise you to study your kabbalah because you probably think it's all about black magic and golems, not how to be a better person.

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I've just literally had my text, but I don't have an option to opt out. Hmmmm, maybe they're onto me and that's why.... Has anyone blocked the number on their mobile? 

Maybe try to report them as scam to your operator? LycaMobile has recently sent me an email to report scams...

3 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Please if this is really in the news send me a link from it. The medias are writing a lot of bullshit so this could be real. 

I think it was sarcastic parody.

Posted (edited)

Vaccines working nicely, as expected. They're so desperate, more they want me to take it, less I want it - and I didn't want it to begin with. 

The Prime Minister warned on Thursday that new variants could trigger a third wave and cause “even greater suffering” than was seen in January.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/third-wave-uk-covid-indian-variant-delay-when-lockdown-end-date-latest-999402?ITO=newsnow

Edited by campanar
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Agreed. There is no opt out choice

Not having the vaxx is not a consideration for the cult

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Human10 said:

He is mixed and Jew of course on the list - check Wikipedia ;) Johnson's mother is the granddaughter of Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer, who was a Russian Jewish immigrant to the US,[631] and Pennsylvania-born Helen Tracy Lowe-Porter, a translator of Thomas Mann.[

If you back back enough generations, a huge number of people with European or Middle Eastern ancestors will have Jewish relatives. In the same way, a very large percentage of people alive today in Europe (and elsewhere) can claim Charlemagne as a distant relative. Once upon a time there were fewer people... https://www.sarahwoodbury.com/were-all-descended-from-charlemagne-and-related-to-each-other/

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

Agreed. There is no opt out choice

Not having it is not a consideration for the cult

There is a RESPOND link on all of my messages. We are not all getting the same thing. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

If you back back enough generations, a huge number of people with European or Middle Eastern ancestors will have Jewish relatives. In the same way, a very large percentage of people alive today in Europe (and elsewhere) can claim Charlemagne as a distant relative. Once upon a time there were fewer people... https://www.sarahwoodbury.com/were-all-descended-from-charlemagne-and-related-to-each-other/

Yeah added to which Cromwell was funded and attended by chosen ones and a campaign of inter-marrying and the usual plots etc. resulted in the destruction of our previous aristocracy (Christian) and replacement with a new one a hundred years later.

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Well I reckon it will soon be time to put on my face mask & keep my distance from folk, I'm not taking any chances 😷

The road to de-mask us: Face coverings in shops, social distancing and working from home 'WILL all be scrapped on June 21' and wedding limits could be lifted too, Whitehall sources say

Meanwhile wearing masks in shops and offices will reportedly be dropped from that date, along with social distancing. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9571553/Boris-Johnson-confirms-advice-work-home-set-June-21.html

Pfft! Bait and switch. Oh, oh, we're all going to die from the Indian variant because of those nasty anti vaxxers. Must increase lockdown again - no shops and holidays for you plebs.

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

I don't understand. Do what you feel is right for your health. Are you in a risk group? This probably also means you have a higher chance to be injured by vaccine. Choice is yours... For now... From the road map BS (government article) posted here people are more likely to die after vaccination. Maybe I understand it wrong - read it by yourself. But look at the charts - they speak by themselves.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

Read leaflets of vaccines... Then decide.

Since when did you have to give a reason? I just ignored the letters. I read the interim test data from the manufacturers, looked at risk of actually catching  the disease and decided that the risk of harm from injection was higher than the possibility of benefit from it. If you think you made a mistake, your GP will be only too glad to book you in later on

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Liberty said:

I’m seeing more and more things scrubbed. If anyone want the internet these days as a library they’ll be disappointed. 

ive seen at my workplace intranet that the main difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia is that bacteria only effects one side, with viral effecting both.  With this info it would be prudent to ask how many c19 patients had pneumonia of both lungs and not just one.  Yet when I do a google search I find a multitude of explanations that viral can turn to bacterial etc. Still. If the viral effected both that would trump it as both would be effected on top of a bacterial. 

Not sure about that. I had double fungal (as far as they could tell) pneumonia after clearing out old cow sheds