Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My pet peeve is when they claim to be a race. Well the Chinese are a race and China has many orthodox jews of Chinese descent. Would those jews have 2 races? The Zulu prince in Africa that traces his roots to judaic blood, well he is of the black race and he is of the jewish race? 2 races again. Same with White jews.

In my mind the tamudic jew is suffering a mind virus much like the one he uses to persecute and kill us. As youths they are seriously infected with these mind diseases.

Absolutely. And even if they could determine which 'race' (if there is such a thing) they wanted in Israel, trying to determine someone's race is one of the things the Nazis were criticized for.

Edited by BossCrow

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

Did I do the right thing? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1620910874921.jpg.3b28a0fc7aae1ab80837c2b1988c26c7.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-melinda-gates-divorce-golf-buddies-marriage-loveless-2021-5?amp

As if his relationships with everyone else were full of love and affection. His first and only real love was the love of money and power. Melinda was an echochamber windowdressing tag along. Take away his wealth and see how well he does at street level. See if he can match wits with his former prey. His wealth is directly proportionate with our belief in its value. Maybe some day our money will be coded to filter out blood money. We will only trade in currencies obtained morally. 

1038995645_SystemicMEMES(1).jpg.4936cd9d1f12f16298ce7cf7b084602b.jpg

1373410709_SystemicMEMES(6).jpg.6ca8e4eea71645814b822abd7d9d678f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

For the most part of my life I associated the expression," Quack" as meaning a doctor that does not know what he is doing;

Snip-it_1620914064275.jpg.7292ce8f2caaeaff60347f768717b2da.jpg

So, it came to be a term to tarnish the reputation of those practicing natural alternative medicines. Like when I use turmeric to reduce inflammation I am a Quack. A definate pharma footprint.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

I don't understand. Do what you feel is right for your health. Are you in a risk group? This probably also means you have a higher chance to be injured by vaccine. Choice is yours... For now... From the road map BS (government article) posted here people are more likely to die after vaccination. Maybe I understand it wrong - read it by yourself. But look at the charts - they speak by themselves.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

Read leaflets of vaccines... Then decide.

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

For the most part of my life I associated the expression," Quack" as meaning a doctor that does not know what he is doing;

Snip-it_1620914064275.jpg.7292ce8f2caaeaff60347f768717b2da.jpg

So, it came to be a term to tarnish the reputation of those practicing natural alternative medicines. Like when I use turmeric to reduce inflammation I am a Quack. A definate pharma footprint.

Without any medical background Gates can be called Quack too. 

11 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

507830821_ClottedMEMES(52).jpg.b0e59559e60999d4cb18a5694b71b4d8.jpg.a7eea818454d1841b1ce0e1611d5b3f1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Bill Conspiracyologist said:

I’m seeing more and more things scrubbed. If anyone want the internet these days as a library they’ll be disappointed. 

ive seen at my workplace intranet that the main difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia is that bacteria only effects one side, with viral effecting both.  With this info it would be prudent to ask how many c19 patients had pneumonia of both lungs and not just one.  Yet when I do a google search I find a multitude of explanations that viral can turn to bacterial etc. Still. If the viral effected both that would trump it as both would be effected on top of a bacterial. 

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Without any medical background Gates can be called Quack too. 

In it's slang derivative, absolutely!! In its initial form it meant treatment with traditional medicine. When it became a threat to pharma they lobbied the new form into existance. Medicare was also part of this push to distance us away from safe traditional cultural care by creating the illusion medicare was free and safe. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In it's slang derivative, absolutely!! In its initial form it meant treatment with traditional medicine. When it became a threat to pharma they lobbied the new form into existance. Medicare was also part of this push to distance us away from safe traditional cultural care by creating the illusion medicare was free and safe. 

571895951_ClottedMEMES(9).jpg.62913aa539558bf882b696283ba8b493.jpg

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’m seeing more and more things scrubbed. If anyone want the internet these days as a library they’ll be disappointed. 

ive seen at my workplace intranet that the main difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia is that bacteria only effects one side, with viral effecting both.  With this info it would be prudent to ask how many c19 patients had pneumonia of both lungs and not just one.  Yet when I search I find a multitude of explanations that viral can turn to bacterial etc. Still. If the viral effected both that would trump it as both would be effected on top of a bacterial. 

Interesting - but we would need to have real scientists and doctors but we are too deep in Modern Middle Ages for such discussion... 

image.jpeg.1a4affe806bbe1f58c0988850e6bf1be.jpeg

Snip-it_1620915624753.jpg.043fc7f6c766eb7e8f0f1a4f4fb3b15a.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-melinda-gates-divorce-golf-buddies-marriage-loveless-2021-5?amp

Snip-it_1620915732567.jpg.82a06bc76def3fb64495b238be4145cc.jpg

This is a type of predictive programming to anchor down in the minds of the masses that whatever was done wrong during this "fabricated" crisis was done under great duress. In fact expect that to be the standard defense of every single one of those conflicted pharma stock owning medical practioners when challenged in court post-covid (if that ever comes)

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Interesting - but we would need to have real scientists and doctors but we are too deep in Modern Middle Ages for such discussion... 

image.jpeg.1a4affe806bbe1f58c0988850e6bf1be.jpeg

Even more interesting is I know for a fact most of them have not had any type of pneumonia. Which if you die from this disease that we were told turns your lungs to glass should be the gold standard. Both your lungs effected. 

The document also states to use medical judgment as it is difficult to distinguish. If you are in the middle of a created pandemic then the likely diagnoses will be viral pneumonia even if on one side. But it clearly states both sides for viral. 

so then we get to...  how many people have been diagnosed with viral pneumonia without having microbiology done to eliminate bacterial?