Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

 

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

 

Did I do the right thing? 

I don't understand. Do what you feel is right for your health. Are you in a risk group? This probably also means you have a higher chance to be injured by vaccine. Choice is yours... For now... From the road map BS (government article) posted here people are more likely to die after vaccination. Maybe I understand it wrong - read it by yourself. But look at the charts - they speak by themselves.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

Read leaflets of vaccines... Then decide.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

For the most part of my life I associated the expression," Quack" as meaning a doctor that does not know what he is doing;

 

Snip-it_1620914064275.jpg.7292ce8f2caaeaff60347f768717b2da.jpg

 

So, it came to be a term to tarnish the reputation of those practicing natural alternative medicines. Like when I use turmeric to reduce inflammation I am a Quack. A definate pharma footprint.

Without any medical background Gates can be called Quack too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

 

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

 

Did I do the right thing? 

507830821_ClottedMEMES(52).jpg.b0e59559e60999d4cb18a5694b71b4d8.jpg.a7eea818454d1841b1ce0e1611d5b3f1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Bill Conspiracyologist said:

 

I’m seeing more and more things scrubbed. If anyone want the internet these days as a library they’ll be disappointed. 
 

ive seen at my workplace intranet that the main difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia is that bacteria only effects one side, with viral effecting both.  With this info it would be prudent to ask how many c19 patients had pneumonia of both lungs and not just one.  Yet when I do a google search I find a multitude of explanations that viral can turn to bacterial etc. Still. If the viral effected both that would trump it as both would be effected on top of a bacterial. 

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Without any medical background Gates can be called Quack too. 

In it's slang derivative, absolutely!! In its initial form it meant treatment with traditional medicine. When it became a threat to pharma they lobbied the new form into existance. Medicare was also part of this push to distance us away from safe traditional cultural care by creating the illusion medicare was free and safe. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In it's slang derivative, absolutely!! In its initial form it meant treatment with traditional medicine. When it became a threat to pharma they lobbied the new form into existance. Medicare was also part of this push to distance us away from safe traditional cultural care by creating the illusion medicare was free and safe. 

571895951_ClottedMEMES(9).jpg.62913aa539558bf882b696283ba8b493.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’m seeing more and more things scrubbed. If anyone want the internet these days as a library they’ll be disappointed. 
 

ive seen at my workplace intranet that the main difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia is that bacteria only effects one side, with viral effecting both.  With this info it would be prudent to ask how many c19 patients had pneumonia of both lungs and not just one.  Yet when I search I find a multitude of explanations that viral can turn to bacterial etc. Still. If the viral effected both that would trump it as both would be effected on top of a bacterial. 

Interesting - but we would need to have real scientists and doctors but we are too deep in Modern Middle Ages for such discussion... 

image.jpeg.1a4affe806bbe1f58c0988850e6bf1be.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1620915624753.jpg.043fc7f6c766eb7e8f0f1a4f4fb3b15a.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-melinda-gates-divorce-golf-buddies-marriage-loveless-2021-5?amp

 

Snip-it_1620915732567.jpg.82a06bc76def3fb64495b238be4145cc.jpg

 

This is a type of predictive programming to anchor down in the minds of the masses that whatever was done wrong during this "fabricated" crisis was done under great duress. In fact expect that to be the standard defense of every single one of those conflicted pharma stock owning medical practioners when challenged in court post-covid (if that ever comes)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Interesting - but we would need to have real scientists and doctors but we are too deep in Modern Middle Ages for such discussion... 

image.jpeg.1a4affe806bbe1f58c0988850e6bf1be.jpeg

Even more interesting is I know for a fact most of them have not had any type of pneumonia. Which if you die from this disease that we were told turns your lungs to glass should be the gold standard. Both your lungs effected. 
 

The document also states to use medical judgment as it is difficult to distinguish. If you are in the middle of a created pandemic then the likely diagnoses will be viral pneumonia even if on one side. But it clearly states both sides for viral. 
 

so then we get to...  how many people have been diagnosed with viral pneumonia without having microbiology done to eliminate bacterial? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

 

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

 

Did I do the right thing? 

 

 

You can probably answer this yourself :)   What is the covid survival rate for your age range?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1620916277312.jpg.4c76345b97d61d4897ceb54f461257d2.jpg

https://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2020/03/30/pandemic-guidelines-malpractice-covid19/

 

Snip-it_1620916391042.jpg.f823456d197c448fc23dc851f5a4ac67.jpg

 

In the picture we see what appears to be major brainstorming on how to manage this impossible crisis..even redefine malpractice parameters. Yet the picture below was above the headline ffs,..

 

Snip-it_1620916297036.jpg.98d928c50d26b5251b5f5ad798d2488c.jpg

 

..these lapses in continuity are spoiling the soup for them but they cant help themselves tripping over each other racing towards the covid goldrush, stake their claims.

 

Snip-it_1620916855627.jpg.0400e35815447b4112ac23991074274b.jpg

At one time last year I think I saw this picture used saying it was a vax lineup in 1918

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Tell me I have done the right thing I feel guilty.

 

Just received my text to book the jab and opted out 

 

I said for reasoning not enough long term studies and I'm more at risk of blood clots 

 

Did I do the right thing? 

I've just literally had my text, but I don't have an option to opt out. Hmmmm, maybe they're onto me and that's why.... Has anyone blocked the number on their mobile? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ive been bombardedby phone calls from my GP to get the jab..and said "my choice not interested thank you"...then 3 calls from NHS imm dept...said "all im prepared to say is my name and DOB..they slammed down the phone!..lol

just had a letter from Imperial Collage London(wow they are rattled!)to go online and discuss it and take a survey...put it straight in bin...nearly everything in caps on letter...bunch of twats!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, soulalways said:

ive been bombardedby phone calls from my GP to get the jab..and said "my choice not interested thank you"...then 3 calls from NHS imm dept...said "all im prepared to say is my name and DOB..they slammed down the phone!..lol

just had a letter from Imperial Collage London(wow they are rattled!)to go online and discuss it and take a survey...put it straight in bin...nearly everything in caps on letter...bunch of twats!

Slammed down the phone that's professional. Absolutely pychotic these people. Need to be sectioned lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 messages from NHS. 3 from Gp and one letter!  
 

It wouldn’t be appropriate to respond when their persistence makes me so angry. So avoidance and ignore is best. 
 

I don’t need to explain myself to anyone on this planet although one day when I’m calm I will. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Israel is a physical place just like Jesus was a physical man who walked the city of Jerusalem and who was murdered there.

There is a physical state/country now called Israel - which was created after WWII, but it is not what "israel" actually means. Think parables, which Jesus used a lot. I won't advise you to study your kabbalah because you probably think it's all about black magic and golems, not how to be a better person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...