Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)

Next, the most convoluted argument villifying the immune system has been released;

Snip-it_1620908524879.jpg.7d16a4ee3855a72bd5da027bab4add75.jpg

https://www.sciencealert.com/our-body-s-immune-responses-could-have-evolved-as-a-way-to-tell-others-we-need-help/amp

Snip-it_1620908556684.jpg.961f38a0cf70efd5b97f23354a21ec49.jpg

Inside the pea-sized neocortex of the zombie: Immune system bad, vax good. Expect a proliferation of articles in the future that will offer subliminal suggestions that your immune system is a medical problem only vax can help. The mindset behind this form of medieval scamming is designed to appeal to our basest instincts.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

44 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Just scanned the article, doesn't seem to mention any estimate of bitcoin's contribution to power usage. Not surprising really. They wouldn't want to upset Gates these days by talking about power usage in the telecommunications industry generally.  This guardian piece from 2017 does though-

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/dec/11/tsunami-of-data-could-consume-fifth-global-electricity-by-2025

first part-

The communications industry could use 20% of all the world’s electricity by 2025, hampering attempts to meet climate change targets and straining grids as demand by power-hungry server farms storing digital data from billions of smartphones, tablets and internet-connected devices grows exponentially.

The industry has long argued that it can considerably reduce carbon emissions by increasing efficiency and reducing waste, but academics are challenging industry assumptions. A new paper, due to be published by US researchers later this month, will forecast that information and communications technology could create up to 3.5% of global emissions by 2020 – surpassing aviation and shipping – and up to 14% 2040, around the same proportion as the US today.

And this from 2016- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3707040/Will-computers-run-power-Machines-use-world-s-production-electricity-2040-experts-claim.html

Elon tanked Bitcoin last night with a FUD tweet about BTC mining energy consumption. Such an obvious shill for the elite.

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

1548735357_SystemicMEMES(50).jpg.a0ac22d343119cdca2830b451a83a812.jpg

Exactly this.

Mother asked me when I'm due to get my first shot last night, told her that I'm not getting one (first time I've told her), cue the emotional blackmail. Tried to point out that I didn't judge her on getting the vaccine so why should she judge me and try to convince me to get one, doesn't everybody have a free choice?

She tried to make out that she could never visit me ( I live in a different country) because I was danger to her, even though she goes round to my brother's house every week and sits with her unvaccinated teenage grandchildren.... 

What she decides to do has nothing to do with me and it should work the other way round, sadly it doesn't. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I was involved in windpower (and am still pro wind but not for the reasons you might think) however commercial hemp is being grown here in the UK in an experimental phase Also there was once a law requiring people to grow hemp here as it was required for the production of sailcloth ,We don't have the rquirement for that now but there is an explosion taking place of CBD products so maybe we will see more of it being grown commercially and its uses expanded

I fully expect it to explode if and when cannabis use is made if not legal,decirminilised fully,The connection between 'bad' illegal drug and benign hemp is too inextricibly linked at the moment for it to gain traction

You can also build houses and thousands of other things from hemp (incl. degradable and nondegradable plastics). And it grows so quickly it's very efficient. Up to 3 crops a year is possible sometimes.

The model T ford motorcar was intended to be built from and run off hemp fuel, but they couldn't due to the ban.https://hempland.net/henry-fords-first-model-t-was-made-of-hemp-and-built-to-run-on-hemp-gasoline/

1912-ford-model-t-2-lg-1024x398.jpg.75e5e22dc95c5db271f10998d9fc17b7.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Hi, could you post which whitehall leak is this?

Sorry, I've tried to find it.

It was quoted elsewhere, here's the full text... (originally sourced last week in April)

A Whitehall source directly linked to the Covid Response has said that the UK Government have already structured a detailed plan designed to neutralise each stage of Lockdown easing, including the compliance of media outlets to help with spreading the fear message. The Whitehall source has said that he has been “increasingly concerned” with how the Government are behaving, and that their “relationship with the truth” is now not even on nodding terms.

The latest plan will involve a series of ‘crisis’ around drug supply; mutant strains; and third waves, specifically choreographed to condition the public for further lockdowns and vaccine passports. The plan, that is designed to take us to 27th September 2021 is to be released in stages over the summer months and, according to the Whitehall source, is already ‘well underway’.

On 8th March, the first milestone of the roadmap was implemented, with school children finally returning to class. The following day Chris Whitty gave a pre-written speech to the Commons that said schools reopening would cause another surge in the virus and ended it with “Let me be clear, many, many more people will die before this is over” the soundbite obligingly repeated on every news outlet, with BBC news having it on-loop all day.

On 29th March, the second milestone of the roadmap was implemented. The Government said: The evidence shows that it is safer for people to meet outdoors rather than indoors. And this is why from 29th March, when most schools start to break up for the Easter holidays, outdoor gatherings (including in private gardens) of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will also be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside. The next day (March 30th) the AstraZeneca Vaccine was again stopped due to blood clots fears, despite the medicine’s regulator clearing it only the previous week. Whilst Boris Johnson repeated what he’d said the previous week that the mutated virus on the continent would inevitably “wash up on our shores”.

On 19th April, the third milestone saw pub gardens, and non-essential shops reopen. Followed immediately by news of a second vaccine being halted for fear it was causing blood clots and the discovery of the South African mutation said to be able to avoid them anyway.

The next milestone is due on 17th May with the Government relaxing social contact rules further and the opening of indoor venues. This will be followed by a story that the mutation is ‘more deadly than first thought’ and that young people are now also vulnerable to it, accompanied by the result of the vaccine passport trials which be shown to have a ‘positive effect on virus reduction’.

The final milestone is due on 21st June where ALL restrictions were promised to be lifted.

This will not be allowed to happen.

Vaccine passports / Track and Trace will be mandatory, as will masks and social distancing. The entire week of the 21st will be taken up by a third wave, which will suddenly be ‘rampant’, and this will be attributed to the South African variant which was now officially more deadly than what we have had previously. This will be accompanied with yet more issues with vaccine supplies. One of the vaccines will be said to be effective against the SA strain, but a convenient ‘problem’ with its manufacture will emerge. The Whitehall source went on to say: “All the measures are aimed at two things, vaccine passports and lockdowns starting next winter,” adding,

“The ultimate goal is to have the public back in their box.”

He went on to say: “Note that Boris is now talking down vaccines and bigging-up lockdowns, that wasn’t a mistake by the way, that was all part of the plan”. The plan will also include a high profile ad-campaign like the one we saw last Christmas, the message this time being that the pandemic isn’t over and that vaccine passports are the new ‘solution’.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Exactly this.

Mother asked me when I'm due to get my first shot last night, told her that I'm not getting one (first time I've told her), cue the emotional blackmail. Tried to point out that I didn't judge her on getting the vaccine so why should she judge me and try to convince me to get one, doesn't everybody have a free choice?

She tried to make out that she could never visit me ( I live in a different country) because I was danger to her, even though she goes round to my brother's house every week and sits with her unvaccinated teenage grandchildren.... 

What she decides to do has nothing to do with me and it should work the other way round, sadly it doesn't. 

Thanks for sharing. Out of likes.

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

It was quoted elsewhere, here's the full text... (originally sourced last week in April)

A Whitehall source directly linked to the Covid Response has said that the UK Government have already structured a detailed plan designed to neutralise each stage of Lockdown easing, including the compliance of media outlets to help with spreading the fear message. The Whitehall source has said that he has been “increasingly concerned” with how the Government are behaving, and that their “relationship with the truth” is now not even on nodding terms.

The latest plan will involve a series of ‘crisis’ around drug supply; mutant strains; and third waves, specifically choreographed to condition the public for further lockdowns and vaccine passports. The plan, that is designed to take us to 27th September 2021 is to be released in stages over the summer months and, according to the Whitehall source, is already ‘well underway’.

On 8th March, the first milestone of the roadmap was implemented, with school children finally returning to class. The following day Chris Whitty gave a pre-written speech to the Commons that said schools reopening would cause another surge in the virus and ended it with “Let me be clear, many, many more people will die before this is over” the soundbite obligingly repeated on every news outlet, with BBC news having it on-loop all day.

On 29th March, the second milestone of the roadmap was implemented. The Government said: The evidence shows that it is safer for people to meet outdoors rather than indoors. And this is why from 29th March, when most schools start to break up for the Easter holidays, outdoor gatherings (including in private gardens) of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will also be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside. The next day (March 30th) the AstraZeneca Vaccine was again stopped due to blood clots fears, despite the medicine’s regulator clearing it only the previous week. Whilst Boris Johnson repeated what he’d said the previous week that the mutated virus on the continent would inevitably “wash up on our shores”.

On 19th April, the third milestone saw pub gardens, and non-essential shops reopen. Followed immediately by news of a second vaccine being halted for fear it was causing blood clots and the discovery of the South African mutation said to be able to avoid them anyway.

The next milestone is due on 17th May with the Government relaxing social contact rules further and the opening of indoor venues. This will be followed by a story that the mutation is ‘more deadly than first thought’ and that young people are now also vulnerable to it, accompanied by the result of the vaccine passport trials which be shown to have a ‘positive effect on virus reduction’.

The final milestone is due on 21st June where ALL restrictions were promised to be lifted.

This will not be allowed to happen.

Vaccine passports / Track and Trace will be mandatory, as will masks and social distancing. The entire week of the 21st will be taken up by a third wave, which will suddenly be ‘rampant’, and this will be attributed to the South African variant which was now officially more deadly than what we have had previously. This will be accompanied with yet more issues with vaccine supplies. One of the vaccines will be said to be effective against the SA strain, but a convenient ‘problem’ with its manufacture will emerge. The Whitehall source went on to say: “All the measures are aimed at two things, vaccine passports and lockdowns starting next winter,” adding,

“The ultimate goal is to have the public back in their box.”

He went on to say: “Note that Boris is now talking down vaccines and bigging-up lockdowns, that wasn’t a mistake by the way, that was all part of the plan”. The plan will also include a high profile ad-campaign like the one we saw last Christmas, the message this time being that the pandemic isn’t over and that vaccine passports are the new ‘solution’.

Yea - it was me  quoting from a comment beneath a video that stated it in turn was from a comment on UK column forum section. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

655606371_MM-TrusttheMEMES(52).jpg.1f53d19e32200763529fd6cec5a8568b.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

The implication is that there exists no logical reason to hate or be suspicious of jewish involvement especially where forced injections, installation of communism and multitrillion dollar pharma/science fraud and massive transfers of wealth are taking place. The idea is totally ludicrous and only stupid antivaxxers would entertain ideas like that. 

By making the antivaxxer an antisemite they are rousing a jewish front against them. They are despotic. At one time in Communist Soviet Union it was a capital offense to be found guilty of antisemitism. They executed antisemites. People have really no idea what these swarms of roaches have in mind for us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Yea - it was me  quoting from a comment beneath a video that stated it in turn was from a comment on UK column forum section. 

Nice one Zarkov,  👍 Couldn't remember who posted it but I remember seeing Alex Thompson quoting it on a UK Column Extra article and was also on the forum somewhere. Cheers for posting.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The implication is that there exists no logical reason to hate or be suspicious of jewish involvement especially where forced injections, installation of communism and multitrillion dollar pharma/science fraud and massive transfers of wealth are taking place. The idea is totally ludicrous and only stupid antivaxxers would entertain ideas like that. 

By making the antivaxxer an antisemite they are rousing a jewish front against them. They are despotic. At one time in Communist Soviet Union is was a capital offense to be found guilty of antisemitism. They executed antisemites. People have really no idea what these swarms of roaches have in mind for us.

1. CDC Director, Rochelle P. Walensky, is a jew.
2. CDC Deputy Director, Anne Schuchat, is a jew.
3. CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri A. Berger, is a jew.
4. CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe, is a jew.
5. CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek, is a jew.
6. COVID Czar, Jeff Zients, is a jew.
7. COVID Senior Advisor, Andy Slavitt, is a jew.
8. HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra, is a jew.
9. HHS Ass. Secretary, Rachel Levine, is a dude and a jew.
10. Pfizer's CEO is a jew.
11. Moderna's vaccine created by a jew.
12. Johnson & Johnson's CEO is a jew.
13. Teva is an Israel pharmaceutical company with a jewish CEO.
14. Regeneron Pharma CEO is a jew
15. AstraZeneca's CEO was to take over as CEO of Israel's Teva Pharmaceuticals is a jew.

I am not surprised if some people blame jews... No denying that these vaccines and lockdowns made some jews very very rich.  It wouldn't be the first time that jews were behind a global fraud. 

Fauci a jew as well? Looks like one. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Nice one Zarkov,  👍 Couldn't remember who posted it but I remember seeing Alex Thompson quoting it on a UK Column Extra article and was also on the forum somewhere. Cheers for posting.

I think the video was a link that SimonTV posted - I just like to peruse comments of videos so I in turn would thank SimonTV :) (iirc)

Comments tend to throw up loads of links of their own and the flow of info is so eclectic. 

This past year info has flown in all directions to my utter amazement - Quite something! 

If anyone comes across a clip of pratt wancock saying this - that'd be nice

Matt Hancock Says Immune System Is More Effective Than Vaccines

Published on May 13, 2021

Written by richieallen.co.uk

Matt-Hancock-Reuters.jpg?resize=550%2C30

Image: Reuters

Speaking to SKY News this morning, Health Secretary Matt Hancock confirmed that your immune system is more effective than vaccines, when it comes to fighting off covid-19.

He didn’t mean to say that of course, but he did. Speaking to Stephen Dixon, Hancock said that having both doses of a covid vaccine reduces your chances of dying from the virus, by 97 per cent.

Fair enough, but if I come down with coronavirus tomorrow, my risk of dying is 0.0034 per cent. How do I know this? I used the QCovid calculator, developed by Oxford University and used by the NHS. https://www.qcovid.org/Calculation

I’ve more chance of being pelted to death by squirrels chucking chestnuts at me, while walking in my local park, than dying from covid-19. It’s important to always keep in mind, that the treatments Hancock referred to this morning, are not vaccines. They don’t prevent illness.

The claim is that the vaccinated are less likely to get severely ill from covid-19. It’s nonsense, all of it, but the media (as usual), is absent.

In the meantime, more and more evidence is emerging that the jabs, which have emergency use authorisation remember, are causing real harm. If you get your news from the UK press, you won’t know this.

The excellent journalist Sally Beck has been speaking to the relatives of seniors who have died shortly after vaccination. The families Sally met, are convinced that the jabs played a big part in ending the lives of their loved ones.

Writing in The Conservative Woman, Sally says:

At the time I’d spoken to three families who had lost elderly relatives after vaccination and they all said they felt vaccination had played a big part in ending their relatives’ lives. One man in his 80s who had Parkinson’s and diabetes, received his second Pfizer vaccination and ten hours later was in a life-threatening situation. He later died. He received the jab early January, began vomiting and developed diarrhoea as a side-effect. He also had a duodenal ulcer which was aggravated by the vomiting and he began throwing up blood. He’d been prescribed blood thinners, medication contraindicated for vaccination, but the nurse had not picked this up. Because of the vomiting and diarrhoea, he became weak and then suffered a pulmonary embolism – a blockage of an artery in the lungs – which killed him….

If a patient dies within 28 days of receiving a Covid vaccine, regardless of whether or not they had underlying health conditions – remember that anyone with comorbidities who tested positive for Covid and died was said to have died with Covid – you would expect a major investigation, but it is passive. The MHRA said: ‘We actively follow up all fatalities where permission has been provided to do so for further information including post-mortem details if available.’

Most families do not know they should fill in a Yellow Card, like Dave Ward, whose former partner Trisha, aged 43 died of a cardiac arrest hours after receiving the Pfizer vaccine. ‘I had to search online to find the information. I wasn’t told by any of the paramedics or professionals involved.’ 

Having found it he said: ‘The Yellow Card Scheme is quite a hard site to navigate, and I can imagine some people would give up.’ Dave’s father has since died, three weeks after he got his covid vaccine.

Sally goes on to make a very important point and something which I was previously unaware of. She writes:

The most compelling information comes from the World Health Organisation who in their Global Manual on Surveillance of Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) say that a full investigation should be mounted if two or more cases of the same adverse event are related in time, place or vaccine administration as well as AEFI occurring in similar age groups and populations.

Sally has repeatedly asked the MHRA why an investigation hasn’t been launched as per the WHO guidelines. They haven’t yet replied. In the United States, thousands of deaths following vaccination have been reported through VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System).

FOX News presenter Tucker Carlson is covering the story. He’s asked why the vaccine roll-out hasn’t been suspended. He made the point that a swine-flu vaccine programme was suspended in the 1970’s after 50 deaths were reported.

I say again. You’d have to mad to take a risk with one of these jabs. The evidence is overwhelming that they are dangerous and that the media and the MHRA are covering it up.

Put that alongside the fact that you have at least a 99.7 per cent chance of surviving covid-19 and it’s a no-brainer.

Read Sally Beck in The Conservative Woman here:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/how-can-we-check-vaccine-safety-under-this-shambolic-system/

See more here: richieallen.co.uk

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

By making the antivaxxer an antisemite they are rousing a jewish front against them. They are despotic. At one time in Communist Soviet Union it was a capital offense to be found guilty of antisemitism. They executed antisemites. People have really no idea what these swarms of roaches have in mind for us.

Exactly right.

Also I think the term 'antisemite' is one of  the worst examples of doublespeak, considering the Palestinians themselves are Semitic and many Israeli jews aren't.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1620910874921.jpg.3b28a0fc7aae1ab80837c2b1988c26c7.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-melinda-gates-divorce-golf-buddies-marriage-loveless-2021-5?amp

As if his relationships with everyone else were full of love and affection. His first and only real love was the love of money and power. Melinda was an echochamber windowdressing tag along. Take away his wealth and see how well he does at street level. See if he can match wits with his former prey. His wealth is directly proportionate with our belief in its value. Maybe some day our money will be coded to filter out blood money. We will only trade in currencies obtained morally. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Exactly right.

Also I think the term 'antisemite' is one of  the worst examples of doublespeak, considering the Palestinians themselves are Semitic and many Israeli jews aren't.

My pet peeve is when they claim to be a race. Well the Chinese are a race and China has many orthodox jews of Chinese descent. Would those jews have 2 races? The Zulu prince in Africa that traces his roots to judaic blood, well he is of the black race and he is of the jewish race? 2 races again. Same with White jews.

In my mind the tamudic jew is suffering a mind virus much like the one he uses to persecute and kill us. As youths they are seriously infected with these mind diseases.

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

I'm curious, when you were involved with the green agenda, how many people were aware of the uses for industrial hemp and how and why it was banned by the Rockefellers, et al? (They tricked the congressmen voting on the hemp ban by renaming it with the Mexican slang term 'marijuana' so they wouldn't realise they were voting to ban what was the biggest cash crop in at least one state at the time). They briefly lifted the ban in US during WW2 when they ran out of cotton and other materials. https://greathemp.net/why-hemp-was-banned-in-1937/

Was a bit surprised when I learnt the full details myself (even though I'd been awake for a few years by then) that the cabal had managed to keep this information so well buried.

Hemp-Infographic-min.jpg.409cf98ae81d941ba1800b9801ea91d8.jpg

Was thinking the same about hemp wrt the bogus "energy crisis" that they will ultimately ram down our throats when this began in march '20 but have thought that for several decades now.

I would imagine in the UK that all the green road sides if planted could produce enough to keep our fleets running with relative ease and with enough by product to clothe the nation with resilient outerwear. As alluded to H FORD used the plant to create his vehicle bodies and a diesel equivalent.

The only crisis we face is that of runaway global authoritarianism.

The medicinal properties would totally screw the psychiatric profession, relaxing us all from the pandemic of fear.

Hemp could save the world! ;)  maybe wishful thinking but I have faith.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Exactly right.

Here's one I've never understood.

Since when did a religion become a race of people? If the rules have changed then atheist is a race of people and so are Christians, you can't have it both ways. 

It's also like these woke dick heads that say they're an alternative gender (from the normally scientifically proven male/female) but when quizzed what that is, all they talk about is their sexual  persuasion, fuck all to do with actual gender. The bull shit that is perpetuated around these two subjects baffles the crap out of me. The world is upside down and inside out at this point. Lord, please send for the rapture, I've had enough. 

19 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My pet peeve is when they claim to be a race. Well the Chinese are a race and China has many orthodox jews of Chinese descent. Would those jews have 2 races? The Zulu prince in Africa that traces his roots to judaic blood, well he is of the black race and he is of the jewish race? 2 races again. Same with White jews.

In my mind the tamudic jew is suffering a mind virus much like the one he uses to persecute and kill us. As youths they are seriously infected with these mind diseases.

Snap, you stole my thunder, chum!

😌👍

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

1. CDC Director, Rochelle P. Walensky, is a jew.
2. CDC Deputy Director, Anne Schuchat, is a jew.
3. CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri A. Berger, is a jew.
4. CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe, is a jew.
5. CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek, is a jew.
6. COVID Czar, Jeff Zients, is a jew.
7. COVID Senior Advisor, Andy Slavitt, is a jew.
8. HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra, is a jew.
9. HHS Ass. Secretary, Rachel Levine, is a dude and a jew.
10. Pfizer's CEO is a jew.
11. Moderna's vaccine created by a jew.
12. Johnson & Johnson's CEO is a jew.
13. Teva is an Israel pharmaceutical company with a jewish CEO.
14. Regeneron Pharma CEO is a jew
15. AstraZeneca's CEO was to take over as CEO of Israel's Teva Pharmaceuticals is a jew.

I am not surprised if some people blame jews... No denying that these vaccines and lockdowns made some jews very very rich.  It wouldn't be the first time that jews were behind a global fraud. 

Fauci a jew as well? Looks like one. 

Not all Jews are equal. Hitler proved this when he let all rich Jews escape.  Those same rich Jews didn’t give a toss about the poor ones who could not.  Hitler was a Zionist. Churchill was a Zionist and between them they were responsible for millions of English, German European and Russian deaths. 

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Here's one I've never understood.

Since when did a religion become a race of people? If the rules have changed then atheist is a race of people and so are Christians, you can't have it both ways. 

It's also like these woke dick heads that say they're an alternative gender (from the normally scientifically proven male/female) but when quizzed what that is, all they talk about is their sexual  persuasion, fuck all to do with actual gender. The bull shit that is perpetuated around these two subjects baffles the crap out of me. The world is upside down and inside out at this point. Lord, please send for the rapture, I've had enough. 

Agreed. I think the real motive behind the woke agenda is an attack on free speech. They're trying to create a climate where you can't say anything, or people are at least more worried to speak their mind.

There was the promotion of the idea of 'political correctness' (starting around the 90s I think, was wondering if Agenda21 might have prompted that), that seemed to lay the groundwork for the woke SJW movements of today.