Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I ACTUALLY THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP LOCKDOWN GOING FOR A FEW YEARS JUST TO MAKE SURE THESE MASK WEARERS DO END UP WITH THE SIDE EFFECTS SCIENCE PROMISES. SICK OF THESE FUCKIN MORONIC BASTARDS...ITS GETTING WORSE.

PETER KAY SKETCH....DIP ME...DIP ME.

FUCK OFF....MASK ME...MASK.... 1 MORE TIME.... MASK ME NOW....MASK ME.

SILLY BASTARDS

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'm being targeted myself but don't really mind. My testimony is written forever in my medical notes as I used to be a heroin addict, on a methadone script and under mental health teams - and was delivered from it all in a single visit from the Holy Spirit after praying to Jesus Christ for salvation.

They tried to section me as they couldn't accept the power of the Gospel to make a person new, to give a sound mind (that was anything but for many years) and to completely set free a person from all bondage.

All happened - without any withdrawal to either street drugs or the plethora of psyche meds I was a slave to - in a single moment. None of this computes with medical science.

This made me a target twenty years ago but God gave me the authority to simply tell them the truth and eventually, they let me go.

However, I knew back then that the medical authorities would be back. I have told my family not to be alarmed if I end up in either a mental hospital, prison or a correction facility.

I shall just rejoice that there's a whole heap of new people with which I can share my testimony with - even as they attempt to kill me.

They won't manage to do so until God says "Come home".

Well done and best wishes.

33 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So wait - do I get it right - spanks are considered child abuse but injecting something that causing death 1 in 500 kids is fine? Maybe I should take syringes on the playground. 🙄

Yes, that's absolutely right. 💉

Plus it's not ok to say, Do not give healthy children an experimental vaccine that they do not need.

However, if you are an attention whore from Hollywood, you can make snide remarks about targeting unvaccinated children, because that is bang on trend. 👍

Glad we've cleared that up.

21 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'm being targeted myself but don't really mind. My testimony is written forever in my medical notes as I used to be a heroin addict, on a methadone script and under mental health teams - and was delivered from it all in a single visit from the Holy Spirit after praying to Jesus Christ for salvation.

They tried to section me as they couldn't accept the power of the Gospel to make a person new, to give a sound mind (that was anything but for many years) and to completely set free a person from all bondage.

All happened - without any withdrawal to either street drugs or the plethora of psyche meds I was a slave to - in a single moment. None of this computes with medical science.

This made me a target twenty years ago but God gave me the authority to simply tell them the truth and eventually, they let me go.

However, I knew back then that the medical authorities would be back. I have told my family not to be alarmed if I end up in either a mental hospital, prison or a correction facility.

I shall just rejoice that there's a whole heap of new people with which I can share my testimony with - even as they attempt to kill me.

They won't manage to do so until God says "Come home".

Wow, a great and uplifting story of recovery, thank you ❤️

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Is this the same guy who believes that Paul the Apostle and Josephus were one and the same?

yes, the jews were Egyptians, Abraham was a Pharoah, Jesus was King Izus Manu, The kingdom of heaven was a State that Jesus;'s Nan created. Jesus kicked off a civil war, cause the destruction of Jerusalem and the Jews have never forgiven him so they wrote him and his/their Egyptian lineage out of history

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Is this the same guy who believes that Paul the Apostle and Josephus were one and the same?

i think it important as he was also pointing out that

at the changing of ages great social change was enacted by those in control

the age of taurus to aries == egyptian exodus

the age of aries to pisces === jewish civil war

age of pisces to aquarius ---- welcome to present times

same group behind all these as it is their religion and philosophy to do it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

i think it important as he was also pointing out that

at the changing of ages great social change was enacted by those in control

the age of taurus to aries == egyptian exodus

the age of aries to pisces === jewish civil war

age of pisces to aquarius ---- welcome to present times

same group behind all these as it is their religion and philosophy to do it

Now they erase it for 'science'.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Michael said:

This might look like a gathering of a protest right?

Its actually people lining up for Covid Shots.

My god,...we are doomed

5.png

6.png

God the zombie apocalypse it's a reality!!!

zombies-via-AMC.jpg

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 1

More 'cock' and bull.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14934368/coronavirus-lingers-penises-six-months-after-infection-impotence/

Coronavirus lingers in men’s penises for six months after infection – increasing risk of impotence

They really do love their dick references.

Hancock

Johnson

Johnson & Johnson

"The patients were aged 65 and 71 and had been infected with the virus six and eight months prior to the study."

Don't 65-71 year olds struggle anyway? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

I can't work out if your profile photo is Humphrey Bogart or Vernon Coleman.

Bogey. Coincidentally I was browsing for a younger Bogart and he looked exactly like Coleman. Coleman had a bit of a Bogey look too. Well they are both favorites of mine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Bogey. Coincidentally I was browsing for a younger Bogart and he looked exactly like Coleman. Coleman had a bit of a Bogey look too. Well they are both favorites of mine.

👍

• Haha 2