Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

32 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Maybe it was glued on snots to his face after wearing for a week or longer...

Nah just evil society and brain fucking dead parents!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Human10 said:

So maybe it is a real vaccine and they are going to release this SARS with 50% mortality in the future to get rid of disobedient? 

Im sceptical about the idea SARS & SARS 2 ever existed, just like to watch Fauci squirm.

This is the sort of thing youde expect would be properly investigated of course, but will be another 911 investigation of course, probably with Kissinger being the head of the commission or even Fauci himself.

I dont trust Rand* Paul, like when his father used to grill Bernanke, all seems a little scripted to me.

Atleast they still have the illusion of opposition in the states tho lol.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Superb stuff.

Out of likes.

Out of likes.

Videos like that put things into perspective and shows you that the Elite have via the media infected most of the human race with a variety of mind viruses - Wokeism, BLM, addiction to technology, blind obedience to authority and the MSM,  all facets of divide and rule manipulation, man made climate change and of course the Covid hoax.

They are all ultimately viruses of the mind

On 5/10/2021 at 7:24 AM, ally_uk said:

Exactly we are nearly back to some form of  normality. People saying stupid shit like the 5G waves are going to transform people into zombies or people are going to start keeling over from the jabs....

29 million people now have had a 1st dose and are fine they are not sat in a forum creating anxiety and fear with theories or listening to some doctor who isn't even a virologist make wild claims to obtain followers...

Amount of videos I have watched on platforms like brand new tube etc thr content is ridiculous dudes making claims spitting facts without backing up.

End of the year we will be back to normal...

Lots of them aren't fine, like that martial arts instructor who lost his leg, the ones who died according to the yellow card data and even the customer I saw yesterday who's had bad headaches ever since his injection - plus all the people who have lost their jobs or will when furlough ends and the businesses that have been destroyed - for what? I don't call queuingg outside shops, being restricted to 15 mins in the library and wearing masks "some form of normality" - I suppose you are some sort of fascist if you think this is normal. End of the year will be flu season again and we'll be back to lockdown and, even worse, Gove might be PM. Can't comment on videos as most of them need audio which I can't do.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2021 at 2:20 PM, BossCrow said:

Aren't many Jews (both religious and secular) Antizionist themselves though? And wasn't God himself supposed to tell the Israelites where Israel is in person before they moved in?

Israel isn't even supposed to be a physical place - it is state of mind or rather the community of people who have realised that they want to be closer to the creator/divinity/holiness. But I don't expect anyone to believe the lefty jewish wifie

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, lake said:

Was thinking about the magnets sticking to injection sites and thought of a research paper I had looked at middle of last year which stated that covid, in part, removes the iron molecule from haemoglobin and replaces it .... a brief description below:

Chinese researchers Dr. Liu Wenzhong, PhD from Sichuan University of Science & Engineering and associate professor Hualan Li from Yibin University found the RNA of the virus codes for a number of non-structural proteins which then hijack the red blood cells and attack the hemoglobin, removing the iron ions from the “heme groups” (HBB) within the hemoglobin and replacing themselves in their stead.

This makes the hemoglobin less and less able to carry oxygen and carbon dioxide. The lung cells sustain “extremely intense poisoning and inflammation due to the inability to exchange carbon dioxide and oxygen frequently, which eventually results in ground-glass-like lung images,” the researchers write.

As a result the lungs are stressed out and inflamed while the rest of the organs are also being affected. The so-called ARDS and subsequent organ failure could be attributed to this. The high levels of iron, suspected to no longer be in the hemoglobin, are being absorbed by the ferritin, which could explain why the the ferritin levels might be higher.

This is from, well er, yes I know 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/ny/scientists-study-coronavirus-attack-on-hemoglobin-test-new-treatments-with-old-standbys/2020/04/10/

Paper:

https://chemrxiv.org/articles/preprint/COVID-19_Disease_ORF8_and_Surface_Glycoprotein_Inhibit_Heme_Metabolism_by_Binding_to_Porphyrin/11938173

Now this is way out and likely bollocks but hey ....

So it is reckoned that the body has about 3.5 grams of iron in it and if the injection removes iron from red blood cells then the iron would become potentially more attracted to a strong magnet. If at the injection site, where the most cells would be at first effected, the molecules of Fe become some how 'stuck' there (I know I know tis but a thought) then maybe ?????

Anyway that lead to:

Porphyria (por-FEAR-e-uh) refers to a group of disorders that result from a buildup of natural chemicals that produce porphyrin in your body. Porphyrins are essential for the function of hemoglobin — a protein in your red blood cells that links to porphyrin, binds iron, and carries oxygen to your organs and tissues. High levels of porphyrins can cause significant problems.

There are two general categories of porphyria: acute, which mainly affects the nervous system, and cutaneous, which mainly affects the skin. Some types of porphyria have both nervous system symptoms and skin symptoms.

What are the symptoms of porphyrias?

Acute porphyrias

Symptoms of acute porphyria can be mild or severe, lasting days or weeks. Times when symptoms occur are called attacks. Without early treatment, symptoms of an attack may become more severe and even life-threatening. Symptoms may include

• pain in the abdomen, back, or arms and legs
  • digestive symptoms, such as constipation, nausea, and vomiting
  • mental changes, such as anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, and seizures
  • problems with nerves that control movement, which may cause muscle weakness, paralysis , and breathing problems
  • urinary symptoms, such as dark or reddish-brown urine, urinary retention, or incontinence
  • skin blisters when skin is exposed to sunlight, for people with variegate porphyria or hereditary coproporphyria

Factors that may increase the chance of getting acute porphyria attacks or make attacks worse include female sex hormones, especially progesterone; certain medicines; a lowered intake of carbohydrates; drinking alcohol; and smoking.

Cutaneous porphyrias

In people with porphyria cutanea tarda, congenital erythropoietic porphyria, or hepatoerythropoietic porphyria, areas of skin exposed to sunlight may develop symptoms such as

• blisters
  • fragile skin that is easily wounded and slow to heal
  • infection of blisters or wounds
  • scarring or changes in skin color

porphyria.jpeg.3ebf2c71b5dbbb3aea3ac1554494d550.jpeg

probably completely off mark but thought to post anyway!

It is also of interest (to me anyway) as it is said to be caused via genetics and one of the very few treatments (apart from a liver transplant) is ....

wait for it ....

wait for it

lol

Taking a drug used to treat malaria — hydroxychloroquine

and I think I am correct in saying that .... it fucks up women more than men!

Edited by lake

4 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Israel isn't even supposed to be a physical place - it is state of mind or rather the community of people who have realised that they want to be closer to the creator/divinity/holiness. But I don't expect anyone to believe the lefty jewish wifie

Israel is a physical place just like Jesus was a physical man who walked the city of Jerusalem and who was murdered there.

• Like 1

Just now, alexa said:

Israel is a physical place just like Jesus was a physical man who walked the city of Jerusalem and who was murdered there.

Israel never existed before last century, and new testament from behind the scenes of roman empire.

Only a white person could of wrote new testament.

The bible was put together by people running roman empire, and thats why jesus was a white person, as new testament was written by white men behind scenes in roman empire.

12 minutes ago, lake said:

It is also of interest (to me anyway) as it is said to be caused via genetics and one of the very few treatments (apart from a liver transplant) is ....

wait for it ....

wait for it

lol

Taking a drug used to treat malaria — hydroxychloroquine

and I think I am correct in saying that .... it fucks up women more than men!

This whole Chinese theory about taking out Fe sounds like proper BS... People with pneumonia are low on oxygen because of lung inflammation and low haemoglobin is common sign, noting to do with 'novel' virus  - I had it about 10 years ago... I'm not doctor so can be wrong or maybe I had corona back then? Buahahaha ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael said:

The insanity doesent stop:

Children’s Health Defense and Parental Rights Foundation are preparing to jointly file a lawsuit challenging the D.C. Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2020 as unconstitutional.

The recently enacted law allows children 11 and older to receive vaccinations at school without the knowledge or consent of a parent. Under the new law, even if the parent has previously submitted a written religious exemption statement, school officials may secretly administer vaccines to the child against the parents’ written directive.

Immediate legal action is necessary to protect children and parental rights, especially now that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in children ages 12 and older.

Source: https://www.globalresearch.ca/urgent-dc-parents-take-action-protect-children-being-vaccinated-without-parental-consent/5745046

Was Bette Midler paid to write this toxic tweet about unvaccinated children?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/10/bette-midler-threatens-to-kill-kids-with-peanut-allergies-vaccinate-or-im-bringing-the-jiffy-1071861/

ws-768x402.jpg

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

This whole Chinese theory about taking out Fe sounds like proper BS... People with pneumonia are low on oxygen because of lung inflammation and low haemoglobin is common sign, noting to do with 'novel' virus  - I had it about 10 years ago... I'm not doctor so can be wrong or maybe I had corona back then? Buahahaha ;)

I don't fault you but I am not on about the bullshit covid rubbish .... just wondering what the injections are doing?

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Was Bette Midler paid to write this toxic tweet about unvaccinated children?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/10/bette-midler-threatens-to-kill-kids-with-peanut-allergies-vaccinate-or-im-bringing-the-jiffy-1071861/

ws-768x402.jpg

So wait - do I get it right - spanks are considered child abuse but injecting something that causing death 1 in 500 kids is fine? Maybe I should take syringes on the playground. 🙄

Could someone please link to the article about how tens of thousands have died due to lack of having access to medical intervention due to the lockdowns? I can't seemingly find it and I'm having discussion with a covid believer...

1 minute ago, JackJohnson said:

Could someone please link to the article about how tens of thousands have died due to lack of having access to medical intervention due to the lockdowns? I can't seemingly find it and I'm having discussion with a covid believer...

I think it can be calculated from stats. Excess of deaths minus 'covid' deaths. There is a YT channel which spent a lot of time on analysing mortality. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn4FsiQP15nudug9FDhluA/videos

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

😠 Either I'm paranoid or I'm being stalked.

Have had a number of health issues in the last few years  but nothing remotely connected with FLU type problems by the way.

I had a dislocated break to an ankle a couple of years back so have steel plates & 10 screws in it & because of the continued pain & swelling, a consultant examined it a few months ago and said he'd refer me to the pain management team for an a steroid injection.  I'm familiar with these as I have had them in my spine for arthritis.

Then I got a call from said pain management team. They said they don't do injections as they're a new, different team who (in my words) don't actually do anything except talk rubbish about how you can manage stress caused by pain, which supposedly reduces pain. I've encountered these NHS time wasters before, and find their mumbo jumbo to be stress inducing. 

They said that the Dr's referring patients to them don't really realise that they are different from the PM team I've had treatment from previously because they are new. 

Anyway, I was busy at work so just half - heartedly agreed she could send me a link to a video of what they do and wait the 6 months for an appointment which I'll cancel nearer the time.

So today, at work, I got a call from a nurse asking did I want a cancellation appointment that's come up for my procedure.

On asking what procedure, she said the injection in my ankle which the consultant had referred me for.

So I said, 'OK then' (confused as this is the private hospital where the consultant is based, not either the proper PM team I've seen before or the new, pseuodo PM team who told me he'd referred me to them).

She said I'll get the details in the mail including the appointment for a Covid test which I will need to have 3 days before the injection and I'm then supposed to self isolate (regardless of the outcome) for 3 days. Eh!?!

I don't get it.

In the last few months I've been in and out of hospital having magnesium transfusions & X rays & scans and have even had the same kind of injection in my shoulder at the Dr's a few weeks ago for a frozen shoulder. I've never been forced to have a Covid test. 

I asked why, when the test is utterly unreliable and she just said, "I know". 

I won't be having it, they can get stuffed, but - unless I'm genuinely paranoid, I feel that I personally am being targeted with attempts to make me join in the Covid circus.

These people have access to my medical records, including, I expect, a complaint I emailed a while back to my GP's surgery, in which I commented on the Gov & media having mounted a non-stop fear mongering propaganda fest. 

I'm being targeted myself but don't really mind. My testimony is written forever in my medical notes as I used to be a heroin addict, on a methadone script and under mental health teams - and was delivered from it all in a single visit from the Holy Spirit after praying to Jesus Christ for salvation.

They tried to section me as they couldn't accept the power of the Gospel to make a person new, to give a sound mind (that was anything but for many years) and to completely set free a person from all bondage.

All happened - without any withdrawal to either street drugs or the plethora of psyche meds I was a slave to - in a single moment. None of this computes with medical science.

This made me a target twenty years ago but God gave me the authority to simply tell them the truth and eventually, they let me go.

However, I knew back then that the medical authorities would be back. I have told my family not to be alarmed if I end up in either a mental hospital, prison or a correction facility.

I shall just rejoice that there's a whole heap of new people with which I can share my testimony with - even as they attempt to kill me.

They won't manage to do so until God says "Come home".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS HEADLINE TODAY FROM INDIA

image.png.7591069918d6f13b18a1ad9b86bc4d68.png

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED JUST PUTTING IN A RANDOM DATE FOR BODIES IN THE GANGES.........

image.png.908da1beeccec749f65a87569fe64b81.png

image.png.1b57773c2ff489cc7863dc01ce09ef11.png

image.png.3f5ecf07ca8e18ec8c1be9692bb2b5cf.png

ALL BEFORE COVID........HANG ON A MINUTE....DOES THAT MEAN PEOPLE DIED IN INDIA BEFORE COVID.?............GET FUCKED OFF

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Israel never existed before last century, and new testament from behind the scenes of roman empire.

Only a white person could of wrote new testament.

The bible was put together by people running roman empire, and thats why jesus was a white person, as new testament was written by white men behind scenes in roman empire.

Check out Ralph Ellis , a summise of some of his works.

I ACTUALLY THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP LOCKDOWN GOING FOR A FEW YEARS JUST TO MAKE SURE THESE MASK WEARERS DO END UP WITH THE SIDE EFFECTS SCIENCE PROMISES. SICK OF THESE FUCKIN MORONIC BASTARDS...ITS GETTING WORSE.

PETER KAY SKETCH....DIP ME...DIP ME.

FUCK OFF....MASK ME...MASK.... 1 MORE TIME.... MASK ME NOW....MASK ME.

SILLY BASTARDS

• Like 1