Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

ūüė†¬†Either I'm paranoid or I'm being stalked.

 

Have had a number of health issues in the last few years  but nothing remotely connected with FLU type problems by the way.

 

I had a dislocated break to an ankle a couple of years back so have steel plates & 10 screws in it & because of the continued pain & swelling, a consultant examined it a few months ago and said he'd refer me to the pain management team for an a steroid injection.  I'm familiar with these as I have had them in my spine for arthritis.

 

Then I got a call from said pain management team. They said they don't do injections as they're a new, different team who (in my words) don't actually do anything except talk rubbish about how you can manage stress caused by pain, which supposedly reduces pain. I've encountered these NHS time wasters before, and find their mumbo jumbo to be stress inducing. 

 

They said that the Dr's referring patients to them don't really realise that they are different from the PM team I've had treatment from previously because they are new. 

 

Anyway, I was busy at work so just half - heartedly agreed she could send me a link to a video of what they do and wait the 6 months for an appointment which I'll cancel nearer the time.

 

So today, at work, I got a call from a nurse asking did I want a cancellation appointment that's come up for my procedure.

 

On asking what procedure, she said the injection in my ankle which the consultant had referred me for.

 

So I said, 'OK then' (confused as this is the private hospital where the consultant is based, not either the proper PM team I've seen before or the new, pseuodo PM team who told me he'd referred me to them).

 

She said I'll get the details in the mail including the appointment for a Covid test which I will need to have 3 days before the injection and I'm then supposed to self isolate (regardless of the outcome) for 3 days. Eh!?!

 

I don't get it.

 

In the last few months I've been in and out of hospital having magnesium transfusions & X rays & scans and have even had the same kind of injection in my shoulder at the Dr's a few weeks ago for a frozen shoulder. I've never been forced to have a Covid test. 

 

I asked why, when the test is utterly unreliable and she just said, "I know". 

 

I won't be having it, they can get stuffed, but - unless I'm genuinely paranoid, I feel that I personally am being targeted with attempts to make me join in the Covid circus.

 

These people have access to my medical records, including, I expect, a complaint I emailed a while back to my GP's surgery, in which I commented on the Gov & media having mounted a non-stop fear mongering propaganda fest. 

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Sorry I misunderstood. You meant the manufacturers must highlight the package to say it 'contains fake food'. I don't think that's going to happen because some of these manufacturers aren't honest. They're just in it for the money. If they really cared about our health they wouldn't make these fake foods in the first place.

Some for sure aren't honest - 2% of human DNA in meat is a best proof. We had scandals with selling horse meat instead of cow meat, de-icing salt for cooking, fake yolk powder made of turmeric and fish powder (Poland)...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Michael said:

This might look like a gathering of a protest right?

 

 

Its actually people lining up for Covid Shots.

 

My god,...we are doomed

 

5.png

6.png

Arena has an appropriate name I suppose, I would have thought out of all nations the German people would have been the most suspicious of this 'vaccine program'.

Edited by Outsider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

ūüė†¬†Either I'm paranoid or I'm being stalked.

 

Have had a number of health issues in the last few years  but nothing remotely connected with FLU type problems by the way.

 

I had a dislocated break to an ankle a couple of years back so have steel plates & 10 screws in it & because of the continued pain & swelling, a consultant examined it a few months ago and said he'd refer me to the pain management team for an a steroid injection.  I'm familiar with these as I have had them in my spine for arthritis.

 

Then I got a call from said pain management team. They said they don't do injections as they're a new, different team who (in my words) don't actually do anything except talk rubbish about how you can manage stress caused by pain, which supposedly reduces pain. I've encountered these NHS time wasters before, and find their mumbo jumbo to be stress inducing. 

 

They said that the Dr's referring patients to them don't really realise that they are different from the PM team I've had treatment from previously because they are new. 

 

Anyway, I was busy at work so just half - heartedly agreed she could send me a link to a video of what they do and wait the 6 months for an appointment which I'll cancel nearer the time.

 

So today, at work, I got a call from a nurse asking did I want a cancellation appointment that's come up for my procedure.

 

On asking what procedure, she said the injection in my ankle which the consultant had referred me for.

 

So I said, 'OK then' (confused as this is the private hospital where the consultant is based, not either the proper PM team I've seen before or the new, pseuodo PM team who told me he'd referred me to them).

 

She said I'll get the details in the mail including the appointment for a Covid test which I will need to have 3 days before the injection and I'm then supposed to self isolate (regardless of the outcome) for 3 days. Eh!?!

 

I don't get it.

 

In the last few months I've been in and out of hospital having magnesium transfusions & X rays & scans and have even had the same kind of injection in my shoulder at the Dr's a few weeks ago for a frozen shoulder. I've never been forced to have a Covid test. 

 

I asked why, when the test is utterly unreliable and she just said, "I know". 

 

I won't be having it, they can get stuffed, but - unless I'm genuinely paranoid, I feel that I personally am being targeted with attempts to make me join in the Covid circus.

 

These people have access to my medical records, including, I expect, a complaint I emailed a while back to my GP's surgery, in which I commented on the Gov & media having mounted a non-stop fear mongering propaganda fest. 

 

 

Each one should receive a cease and desist order whereby they are denying you medical care under false pretenses. They would never forget the body of those legal papers. The onus then is on them to prove the threat justified the action. Then walk them down PCR Lane for a little fresh air. 

 

Wake em up with a bucket of cold water. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Eddie Izzard worries the 21st Century could be the end of humanity (msn.com)

 

Seeing things like this is making me lose the will to live....perhaps that's the intention?

 

Going for bonus points with a double 666 gesture.

 

 

BB1gE0yJ (1).jpg

 

Is she single? Perhaps she could go on a date with Bill Gates. They would make such a lovely couple.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Each one should receive a cease and desist order whereby they are denying you medical care under false pretenses. They would never forget the body of those legal papers. The onus then is on them to prove the threat justified the action. Then walk them down PCR Lane for a little fresh air. 

 

I am not intending to tell them to get stuffed.

 

I'm ignoring the urges to take part in the blood test for anti bodies and the one asking me to post in swab tests from home, they can invite and press till they're blue in the face for all I care.

 

But when the paperwork comes through from the hospital re the steroid injection, I'll be writing a letter in response, asking them to justify this demand, given their acknowledgment that the test is a joke, and pointing out to them their criminal negligence of their duty to care.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I realise i am getting old when my own generation are having children. Who are in secondary school. Good on them. The majority are morons that are going along with it and they are going to subsequently bring in more morons and mentally damaged than people are already. 

 

Had a day off today and on my way home from the woods i saw a school child wearing a mask on her own.... Really upset me. 

Maybe it was glued on snots to his face after wearing for a week or longer...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I am not intending to tell them to get stuffed.

 

I'm ignoring the urges to take part in the blood test for anti bodies and the one asking me to post in swab tests from home, they can invite and press till they're blue in the face for all I care.

 

But when the paperwork comes through from the hospital re the steroid injection, I'll be writing a letter in response, asking them to justify this demand, given their acknowledgment that the test is a joke, and pointing out to them their criminal negligence of their duty to care.

Wish you the best. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

https://www.rememberme2020.uk

 

"Welcome to this on-line book of remembrance for all those who have died as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK."

 

So not actually of it...

 

They love their symbolism.

https://www.rememberme2020.uk/remember/

 

image.png.38bfe29416c6160e2430afeac8a4a401.png 

 

A book containing all the names of those who have died of Covid :

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who would imagine this would be a scene out of a world microwave war.

 

Snip-it_1620839031864.jpg.88bf62e70a4854153c7f7b2993eb56be.jpg

 

The microwave war is destroying human immune systems and must not be seen to be doing that. Enter covid, the miracle alibi with symptoms like those of emf poisoning. As this war progresses many will succumb to this war and the history books will attribute the carnage and social ransacking on covid. As the immune systems crash the opportunistic pathogens start gaining ground in this terrain of lowered defenses. So enter the masks and measures consistent with milking humans as long as they can with defective immune systems. Little bugs we once shrugged off with fever and sweats now appear unsurvivable. The masks and measures buy them time. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

So maybe it is a real vaccine and they are going to release this SARS with 50% mortality in the future to get rid of disobedient? 

 

Im sceptical about the idea SARS & SARS 2 ever existed, just like to watch Fauci squirm.

This is the sort of thing youde expect would be properly investigated of course, but will be another 911 investigation of course, probably with Kissinger being the head of the commission or even Fauci himself.

I dont trust Rand* Paul, like when his father used to grill Bernanke, all seems a little scripted to me.

Atleast they still have the illusion of opposition in the states tho lol.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Superb stuff.

Out of likes.

 

Out of likes.

 

Videos like that put things into perspective and shows you that the Elite have via the media infected most of the human race with a variety of mind viruses - Wokeism, BLM, addiction to technology, blind obedience to authority and the MSM,  all facets of divide and rule manipulation, man made climate change and of course the Covid hoax.

 

They are all ultimately viruses of the mind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2021 at 7:24 AM, ally_uk said:

Exactly we are nearly back to some form of  normality. People saying stupid shit like the 5G waves are going to transform people into zombies or people are going to start keeling over from the jabs....

 

29 million people now have had a 1st dose and are fine they are not sat in a forum creating anxiety and fear with theories or listening to some doctor who isn't even a virologist make wild claims to obtain followers...

 

Amount of videos I have watched on platforms like brand new tube etc thr content is ridiculous dudes making claims spitting facts without backing up.

 

End of the year we will be back to normal...

Lots of them aren't fine, like that martial arts instructor who lost his leg, the ones who died according to the yellow card data and even the customer I saw yesterday who's had bad headaches ever since his injection - plus all the people who have lost their jobs or will when furlough ends and the businesses that have been destroyed - for what? I don't call queuingg outside shops, being restricted to 15 mins in the library and wearing masks "some form of normality" - I suppose you are some sort of fascist if you think this is normal. End of the year will be flu season again and we'll be back to lockdown and, even worse, Gove might be PM. Can't comment on videos as most of them need audio which I can't do.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2021 at 2:20 PM, BossCrow said:

Aren't many Jews (both religious and secular) Antizionist themselves though? And wasn't God himself supposed to tell the Israelites where Israel is in person before they moved in?

 

Israel isn't even supposed to be a physical place - it is state of mind or rather the community of people who have realised that they want to be closer to the creator/divinity/holiness. But I don't expect anyone to believe the lefty jewish wifie

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...