Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

Covid vaccine: Andy Burnham urges authorities to give jab to all over-16s amid India variant surge (msn.com)

The norths favorite actor is back on stage once again....Commissioner Burnham has issued a decree to the proles of Bolton.

BB1gDNiD.jpg

Mr Burnham, who was re-elected as the region's Labour mayor last week, said: “The way to mitigate the risk is to accelerate vaccination, particularly in the communities most affected by the Indian variant.

“It is the Indian variant that is largely responsible for the increase that we’re seeing in Bolton.”

Not only a Mayor, a BAFTA winning actor but now a leading scientist / virologist who has single handedly discovered that the vaccines work against the dreaded Indian variant.

download (12).jpg

download (13).jpg

download (14).jpg

Hey, don't knock him.  He's an accomplished fella is our Andy, you know.  A real polymath.  Potential Nobel Prize winner.  Inter-disciplinary genius.  Man for all seasons.  Renaissance Man.  

In his dreams.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Covid Bizarro world.

You just know that some dick head somewhere has laminated a piece of card with said hugging instructions on it. Clown world. When this is over, I want pieces shit like this clown arrested for facilitating this propagandised bollocks to the masses. They're just as culpable as anyone. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/9/2021 at 11:14 AM, Michael said:

I cannot compete with this level of braindead:

2.png.3bf00d584da60c6f33ba5aae5812b464.png

Well, when I was carrying my shopping, the bag broke and I smashed a jar of jam. A passer-by said it was lucky I had a bag or I would have broken all my shopping

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Human10, No, we shouldn't eat fake foods! It's not good for your health. Fake meat is artificial meat.

Synthetic, fake, artificial, and highly processed foods increase risk of chronic diseases. We need real food.

I didn't say you should eat it. I'm not going to eat this too - but maybe your neighbour likes to try new things? It should be highlighted on the package that it contains fake food... We could watch how they grow third legs ;) 

On 5/9/2021 at 2:20 PM, SimonTV said:

It is well documented that mask wearing spreads bacterial pneumonia. 

How else do you explain my chest pains and cough that I pick up as soon as I go to the supermarket? Let me guess hahaha I am picking up the covid for not wearing a mask hahahahaha

Stress, pet.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

You just know that some dick head somewhere has laminated a piece of card with said hugging instructions on it. Clown world. When this over, I want pieces shit like this clown arrested for facilitating this propagandised bollocks to the masses. They're just as culpable as anyone. 

It will never happen.

On 5/9/2021 at 2:48 PM, SimonTV said:

I don't want to be too graphic but this is exactly what I cough up every single time I go to the supermarket then after mouth wash and a clear out my chest is clean again until the next visit. So I go about once per week, for the rest of the time I do not cough anything but because my chest is clean, as soon as I come back from the shop I am coughing this up, sorry for graphic picture.

I go to the shops almost every day - just because you are not supposed to. I also use iodine in a salt pipe very day and colloidal silver nasal wash or nebuliser. No coughs or anything the entire time this has been going on

The insanity doesent stop:

Children’s Health Defense and Parental Rights Foundation are preparing to jointly file a lawsuit challenging the D.C. Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2020 as unconstitutional.

The recently enacted law allows children 11 and older to receive vaccinations at school without the knowledge or consent of a parent. Under the new law, even if the parent has previously submitted a written religious exemption statement, school officials may secretly administer vaccines to the child against the parents’ written directive.

Immediate legal action is necessary to protect children and parental rights, especially now that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in children ages 12 and older.

Source: https://www.globalresearch.ca/urgent-dc-parents-take-action-protect-children-being-vaccinated-without-parental-consent/5745046

On 5/9/2021 at 9:14 PM, Mr Chinnery said:

So the Chinese military are also behind:

The great reset

Klaus Schwab

The 300 + page Coronavirus Bill

Putting DNRs are people with learning difficulties

Big pharma profits

The Stanley Johnson virus novel

Fake news and staged hospitals

etc, etc

If they are. Some one has asked them to do it.

However all this does is reinforce the claim that we need the vaccines and the covid laws, because there really was a virus. 

Not at all. If there was a virus, it shows we need good immune systems, healthy food, not processed lab-made rubbish and good treatment (ie not the NHS version)

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I didn't say you should eat it. I'm not going to eat this too - but maybe your neighbour likes to try new things? It should be highlighted on the package that it contains fake food... We could watch how they grow third legs ;) 

Sorry I misunderstood. You meant the manufacturers must highlight the package to say it 'contains fake food'. I don't think that's going to happen because some of these manufacturers aren't honest. They're just in it for the money. If they really cared about our health they wouldn't make these fake foods in the first place.

From the Daily Fail...

He added: 'With nearly three quarters of people in their 40s having already received their first jab, the NHS is opening up to people aged 38 and 39 from tomorrow. 

The 40 to 49 age group population is approx 8.5m, nearly 3/4 is probably 70% which suggests to me that 2.5m in that age group haven't been vaxed...this is after quite an intensive TV propaganda campaign. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Michael said:

school officials may secretly administer vaccines to the child against the parents’ written directive.

WTF?

Im thinking things have degenerated so much this world is beyond repair

In a sane world this is inconcievable what they proposing

Industrialized genocide

Edited by Jikwan
  • Sad 2