Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Canadian Cops Get Revenge on Preacher

Canadian officials are escalating their war against Christians, and they are predictably pretending that it is being done for the public's health, as it is with all of the draconian measures that are being implemented internationally. Pastor Artur Pawlowski of the Street Church (also known as "The Cave of Adullam" church) is their latest victim. He was recently arrested (ambushed while commuting), criminally charged, and literally tortured by the jailers for the 'crime' of holding a church service. Silencing political opposition from church leaders has always been one of the first steps of every communist regime in galvanizing power. Meanwhile, good churches and God himself are being betrayed by those churches which have been silently bending the knee.

#SaveArtur

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n16Ib4oWHXnO/

 

channel (Sarah Corriher)

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/n4okyUfbFe6T/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bullion said:

This err.....happens to me all the time when I park at a shopping centre. I go the furtherest away from the doors with rows of empty spaces only to return to find some mug right next to me. I call them clingers now, people who won’t break away and park in an unoccupied area, they must cling to another rather than start their own section. I’m always the break away 😀

😄 😄 😄 out of lols

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Have you ever seen these injuries where the blood comes through the skin in your entire life before? 

No never, but then I'd never get a tattoo either. Those ones look even worse. Shits getting real now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

Looks like our scientists have been given a super jumbo pack of felt pens to play with again. 

download (3).jpeg

Let me think Another lockdown perhaps ? the rushed through emergency authorisation of jabbery for kids ? the reshuffling of countries on the 'red' list meaning those hypnotised fools who rushed off for their fortnight in costsa del vomitus need to quarrantine in hotels on their return at their expense?

 

They have done all that before though (apart from jab the kids) so i wonder how they'll make this one different no clues as yet but expect the unexpected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wife just went to postoffice to send a parcel sold online - spring clean sales etc

coronazombie asked - "wheres your mask"

she replied " I dont wear a mask, I live in a democracy"

 

lol - makes me feel proud and Im not prone to that.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Have you ever seen these injuries where the blood comes through the skin in your entire life before? 

 

Was thinking about the magnets sticking to injection sites and thought of a research paper I had looked at middle of last year which stated that covid, in part, removes the iron molecule from haemoglobin and replaces it .... a brief description below:

 

Chinese researchers Dr. Liu Wenzhong, PhD from Sichuan University of Science & Engineering and associate professor Hualan Li from Yibin University found the RNA of the virus codes for a number of non-structural proteins which then hijack the red blood cells and attack the hemoglobin, removing the iron ions from the “heme groups” (HBB) within the hemoglobin and replacing themselves in their stead.

This makes the hemoglobin less and less able to carry oxygen and carbon dioxide. The lung cells sustain “extremely intense poisoning and inflammation due to the inability to exchange carbon dioxide and oxygen frequently, which eventually results in ground-glass-like lung images,” the researchers write.

As a result the lungs are stressed out and inflamed while the rest of the organs are also being affected. The so-called ARDS and subsequent organ failure could be attributed to this. The high levels of iron, suspected to no longer be in the hemoglobin, are being absorbed by the ferritin, which could explain why the the ferritin levels might be higher.

 

This is from, well er, yes I know 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/ny/scientists-study-coronavirus-attack-on-hemoglobin-test-new-treatments-with-old-standbys/2020/04/10/

 

Paper:

https://chemrxiv.org/articles/preprint/COVID-19_Disease_ORF8_and_Surface_Glycoprotein_Inhibit_Heme_Metabolism_by_Binding_to_Porphyrin/11938173

 

Now this is way out and likely bollocks but hey ....

So it is reckoned that the body has about 3.5 grams of iron in it and if the injection removes iron from red blood cells then the iron would become potentially more attracted to a strong magnet. If at the injection site, where the most cells would be at first effected, the molecules of Fe become some how 'stuck' there (I know I know tis but a thought) then maybe ?????

 

Anyway that lead to:

 

Porphyria (por-FEAR-e-uh) refers to a group of disorders that result from a buildup of natural chemicals that produce porphyrin in your body. Porphyrins are essential for the function of hemoglobin — a protein in your red blood cells that links to porphyrin, binds iron, and carries oxygen to your organs and tissues. High levels of porphyrins can cause significant problems.

There are two general categories of porphyria: acute, which mainly affects the nervous system, and cutaneous, which mainly affects the skin. Some types of porphyria have both nervous system symptoms and skin symptoms.

 

What are the symptoms of porphyrias?

 

Acute porphyrias

Symptoms of acute porphyria can be mild or severe, lasting days or weeks. Times when symptoms occur are called attacks. Without early treatment, symptoms of an attack may become more severe and even life-threatening. Symptoms may include

  • pain in the abdomen, back, or arms and legs
  • digestive symptoms, such as constipation, nausea, and vomiting
  • mental changes, such as anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, and seizures
  • problems with nerves that control movement, which may cause muscle weakness, paralysis , and breathing problems
  • urinary symptoms, such as dark or reddish-brown urine, urinary retention, or incontinence
  • skin blisters when skin is exposed to sunlight, for people with variegate porphyria or hereditary coproporphyria

Factors that may increase the chance of getting acute porphyria attacks or make attacks worse include female sex hormones, especially progesterone; certain medicines; a lowered intake of carbohydrates; drinking alcohol; and smoking.

 

Cutaneous porphyrias

In people with porphyria cutanea tarda, congenital erythropoietic porphyria, or hepatoerythropoietic porphyria, areas of skin exposed to sunlight may develop symptoms such as

  • blisters
  • fragile skin that is easily wounded and slow to heal
  • infection of blisters or wounds
  • scarring or changes in skin color

porphyria.jpeg.3ebf2c71b5dbbb3aea3ac1554494d550.jpeg

 

probably completely off mark but thought to post anyway!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Let me think Another lockdown perhaps ? the rushed through emergency authorisation of jabbery for kids ? the reshuffling of countries on the 'red' list meaning those hypnotised fools who rushed off for their fortnight in costsa del vomitus need to quarrantine in hotels on their return at their expense?

 

They have done all that before though (apart from jab the kids) so i wonder how they'll make this one different no clues as yet but expect the unexpected

More of the same is inevitable but this time there will be a noticeable increase in the perceived threat otherwise it won't have much effect. They could start showing real death to get the masses to start panicking again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Have you ever seen these injuries where the blood comes through the skin in your entire life before? 

well it depends when i got my tattoos done i did bleed most people do its like a constant switch between tattooing and whiping the blood away for the artist they say try not to drink or thin youre blood out before you go in to get the work done. some of those actually looked like the people may have had a allergic reaction to the ink which is a possibility if the artist uses cheap products

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Indian variant on the rise in the UK. Oh well, the heroic double vaxxed may not be going on hols after all. No one here will be surprised if they don't.

 

"Prof Christina Pagel, director of the clinical operational research unit at University College London and a member of the Independent Sage group of experts, speaking in a personal capacity said the rise in B.1.617.2 cases was concerning enough to delay the next stage of the roadmap scheduled for Monday"


https://uk.news.yahoo.com/indian-covid-variant-calls-17-050037349.html

Edited by campanar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Thank you for the links Nats i'll have to see what becomes after we've had a chat.

 

And Mitochondrial Eve  Do my eyes deceive me or is that a trade mark symbol at the end of ''Variants of concern'' ? if it is all i can say is why? why on earth would the government trademark that particular phrase ?

And you might want to show her these as well. Hopefully it will help her see what's really going on.

W.H.O and World Leaders have serious questions to answer in the upcoming trials for ‘Crimes against Humanity’ by committing COVID Fraud

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/10/w-h-o-and-world-leaders-have-serious-questions-to-answer-in-the-upcoming-trials-for-crimes-against-humanity-by-committing-covid-fraud/

 

‘UK Government’ and ‘Corrupt Scientific Advisors’ are to be tried for ‘Crimes against Humanity’ and ‘Genocide’

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/11/uk-government-and-corrupt-scientific-advisors-are-to-be-tried-for-crimes-against-humanity-and-mass-murder/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lake said:

 

Was thinking about the magnets sticking to injection sites and thought of a research paper I had looked at middle of last year which stated that covid, in part, removes the iron molecule from haemoglobin and replaces it .... a brief description below:

 

Chinese researchers Dr. Liu Wenzhong, PhD from Sichuan University of Science & Engineering and associate professor Hualan Li from Yibin University found the RNA of the virus codes for a number of non-structural proteins which then hijack the red blood cells and attack the hemoglobin, removing the iron ions from the “heme groups” (HBB) within the hemoglobin and replacing themselves in their stead.

This makes the hemoglobin less and less able to carry oxygen and carbon dioxide. The lung cells sustain “extremely intense poisoning and inflammation due to the inability to exchange carbon dioxide and oxygen frequently, which eventually results in ground-glass-like lung images,” the researchers write.

As a result the lungs are stressed out and inflamed while the rest of the organs are also being affected. The so-called ARDS and subsequent organ failure could be attributed to this. The high levels of iron, suspected to no longer be in the hemoglobin, are being absorbed by the ferritin, which could explain why the the ferritin levels might be higher.

 

This is from, well er, yes I know 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/ny/scientists-study-coronavirus-attack-on-hemoglobin-test-new-treatments-with-old-standbys/2020/04/10/

 

Paper:

https://chemrxiv.org/articles/preprint/COVID-19_Disease_ORF8_and_Surface_Glycoprotein_Inhibit_Heme_Metabolism_by_Binding_to_Porphyrin/11938173

 

Now this is way out and likely bollocks but hey ....

So it is reckoned that the body has about 3.5 grams of iron in it and if the injection removes iron from red blood cells then the iron would become potentially more attracted to a strong magnet. If at the injection site, where the most cells would be at first effected, the molecules of Fe become some how 'stuck' there (I know I know tis but a thought) then maybe ?????

 

Anyway that lead to:

 

Porphyria (por-FEAR-e-uh) refers to a group of disorders that result from a buildup of natural chemicals that produce porphyrin in your body. Porphyrins are essential for the function of hemoglobin — a protein in your red blood cells that links to porphyrin, binds iron, and carries oxygen to your organs and tissues. High levels of porphyrins can cause significant problems.

There are two general categories of porphyria: acute, which mainly affects the nervous system, and cutaneous, which mainly affects the skin. Some types of porphyria have both nervous system symptoms and skin symptoms.

 

What are the symptoms of porphyrias?

 

Acute porphyrias

Symptoms of acute porphyria can be mild or severe, lasting days or weeks. Times when symptoms occur are called attacks. Without early treatment, symptoms of an attack may become more severe and even life-threatening. Symptoms may include

  • pain in the abdomen, back, or arms and legs
  • digestive symptoms, such as constipation, nausea, and vomiting
  • mental changes, such as anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, and seizures
  • problems with nerves that control movement, which may cause muscle weakness, paralysis , and breathing problems
  • urinary symptoms, such as dark or reddish-brown urine, urinary retention, or incontinence
  • skin blisters when skin is exposed to sunlight, for people with variegate porphyria or hereditary coproporphyria

Factors that may increase the chance of getting acute porphyria attacks or make attacks worse include female sex hormones, especially progesterone; certain medicines; a lowered intake of carbohydrates; drinking alcohol; and smoking.

 

Cutaneous porphyrias

In people with porphyria cutanea tarda, congenital erythropoietic porphyria, or hepatoerythropoietic porphyria, areas of skin exposed to sunlight may develop symptoms such as

  • blisters
  • fragile skin that is easily wounded and slow to heal
  • infection of blisters or wounds
  • scarring or changes in skin color

porphyria.jpeg.3ebf2c71b5dbbb3aea3ac1554494d550.jpeg

 

probably completely off mark but thought to post anyway!

 

iirc mercury toxicity also causes displacements/oxidation and one of the checkable symptoms is elevated porphyrins in urine. Shame Dr Andy Cutler passed as his knowledge wrt chemical interactions within the body was 2nd to none.

What the levels of thimerosal are in the vacc's are is another question and info on that is not available yet.

Mineral levels in western societies is generally not well balanced. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid vaccine: Andy Burnham urges authorities to give jab to all over-16s amid India variant surge (msn.com)

 

The norths favorite actor is back on stage once again....Commissioner Burnham has issued a decree to the proles of Bolton.

BB1gDNiD.jpg

 

Mr Burnham, who was re-elected as the region's Labour mayor last week, said: “The way to mitigate the risk is to accelerate vaccination, particularly in the communities most affected by the Indian variant.

“It is the Indian variant that is largely responsible for the increase that we’re seeing in Bolton.”

 

 

Not only a Mayor, a BAFTA winning actor but now a leading scientist / virologist who has single handedly discovered that the vaccines work against the dreaded Indian variant.

 

 

download (12).jpg

download (13).jpg

download (14).jpg

Edited by Outsider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Covid vaccine: Andy Burnham urges authorities to give jab to all over-16s amid India variant surge (msn.com)

 

The norths favorite actor is back on stage once again....Commissioner Burnham has issued a decree to the proles of Bolton.

BB1gDNiD.jpg

 

Mr Burnham, who was re-elected as the region's Labour mayor last week, said: “The way to mitigate the risk is to accelerate vaccination, particularly in the communities most affected by the Indian variant.

“It is the Indian variant that is largely responsible for the increase that we’re seeing in Bolton.”

 

 

Not only a Mayor, a BAFTA winning actor but now a leading scientist / virologist who has single handedly discovered that the vaccines work against the dreaded Indian variant.

 

 

download (12).jpg

download (13).jpg

download (14).jpg

C U Next Tuesday Andy. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...