Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Something like this from the BBC?

Get under the table and make sure its painted white to reflect the blast,it really was just an opiate for the masses,lull the people into a false sense of security when they knew full well we'd all be blown to smithereens or so dosed we'd glow in the dark,there was a tiny plus side,there was a cold war emergency food store near me which we used to get mars bars and chocolate from occasionally that had somehow thrown themselves from the backs of the lorries delivering them

• Like 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Get under the table and make sure its painted white to reflect the blast,it really was just an opiate for the masses,lull the people into a false sense of security when they knew full well we'd all be blown to smithereens or so dosed we'd glow in the dark,there was a tiny plus side,there was a cold war emergency food store near me which we used to get mars bars and chocolate from occasionally that had somehow thrown themselves from the backs of the lorries delivering them

Just got Frankie goes to Hollywood ,two tribes going through my head now and the voiceover guy from all the nuke stuff

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

RE that home blood testing thing I was 'randomly' invited to take part in recently, which didn't respond to... I got another text message today urging me to get online and register. So Imperial College London have evidently got my mobile number as well as name & address. 

On arriving home from work, I find a letter has been delivered from these bastards. Despite my having ignored them, they have now 'randomly' selected me to partake in further research by registering for postal nose and throat swabs!

And if I don't, there will be more lockdowns!!! Alright, I'm spinning that bit, but this is to help them understand more about the pandemic in order to avoid further lockdowns.

I'm interested e know if the other members here who were approached for the blood tests have also been 'randomly' selected for this swab one too - or am I just lucky? ☹️

So its official both lawyers and big pharma have "ambulance chasers".

Chased around by needle-weilding cultists that need a blood offering to their god. Then they judge Jim Jones as a homicidal maniac. Serial jabbers looking down on fellow serial killers with disdain as if their mission was pure at heart. Unselfish salvation of fellow men. Psychopaths!

I called them up and told them this exciting story I heard about the nobel prizewinner that invented the PCR test. I finally got to the part where Kary Mullis said the PCR was not designed to determine infection or...dialtone, talking to myself. 2 months since and all clear on the radar. Phone unmolested.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RobinJ said:

If they watch a lot of TV it could also be predictive programming, or even chem trails. A big part of this whole takeover will be to get people angry because anger literally feeds them. There have been lots of studies about frequencies causing anger. One of the US govt psy ops was all about voice to skull microwave tech that they can use to issue demands straight to single or groups of people. Think the BLM movement and their extreme reactions.

Turn off media and try to detox from phones/ wi-fi etc. One more thing- do you have a smart meter in any of those properties you mention? Smart meters are very dangerous with the waves they give off.

I know I have been banging on about this before, but, there is an estimation that 80% of western populations are iodine deficient now. Iodine can be used to combat radiation and heavy metals in the body amongst a myriad of other health benefits.

Make no mistake, this is a frequency war we are in. You cant see it, but the effects are there. I would also consider using 'binaural beats' to reset you own frequencies. IT might sound mad, but all these things are cumulative. Little by little they take you down mentally and physically.

Yes, I believe we are in an unseen war. Later on I did think about cell phones. We should switch them off and only use when necessary, and all the other gadgets too. Who knows what they really transmit. I don't know about the smart meter because we rent where we stay, but good to check it out, and iodine is good to know about as well. I don't know much about chemtrails, other than they're supposed to leave a trail in the sky that poisons the air. I also wonder about the food we get sometimes, I take D3.  I'll check the 'binaural beats' too, didn't know about that. Every bit helps in this war!

Snip-it_1620754878505.jpg.fccdee7e4b714680fbf373c7230b93b9.jpg

The Age of the Credentials Prostitutes. "How much is my diploma worth to "you"? "That envelope's a bit light, pal, I got two masters and a doctorate degree"

"The competition will give me twice as much bla bla" the whatsinitforme" crop of entitled ivy leaguers. They want a "taste of the action".

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, northern star said:

This is interesting and very alarming. Chinese documents disclosing the use of bioweapons. Mentions how bright sunlight prevents the spread of coronavirus being deliberately spread as a bioweapon...Bill Gates trying to use technology to dim the sun? 

If bright sunlight prevents the spread of coronavirus then that explains why Bill gates wanted to spray lots of chalk dust into the atmosphere to block out the sun. I saw an article saying Sweden isn't allowing it anymore, but if he planned to do it I'm sure he'd find a way. It wouldn't be good for the lungs, chalk induced lung fibrosis. Vitamin D3 is a sunlight vitamin, it boosts the immune system, so we do need sunlight.

10 hours ago, SiliconPsychosis said:

I have no doubt that this Covid 19 pandemic is fake, reliant on a totally inappropriate RT-PCR test, promoted by numerous brainless system servers and designed to push humanity into some fucked up dark future. However something right now is confusing me.

Regarding the UK at least, If the number of cases and deaths can be controlled by changing the RT-PCR cycle threshold, then why was it changed right NOW to produce less cases and deaths? At a point when only half the adult population have been vaccinated, do the psycho Elite not risk the non vaccinated adult population deciding NOT to be vaccinated since the Covid threat seems minimal right now? Would it not have made more sense to keep the number of cases and deaths HIGH, until the entire adult population had been offered the 'vaccines'?

What the fuck are they playing at?

They're producing less positives with the PCR test for IMO 2 reasons :

1. Create the illusion that the vaccine is working which will convince those undecided about the jab to go get it

2. A short term relief from lockdown which was becoming unbearable even to those who believe the official story. Things as they were could not have carried on without there being major pushback. Give the masses a brief taste of 'normality' and relief before going back into restrictions and lockdown which will be blamed on either a new variant or on those selfish unvaccinated people who are spreading the 'virus'

• Like 1

if youve got telegram watch the video iv linked above...no idea how to put the vid up.

injection site magnetic.....this guy in it is brilliant and you can tell regrets having this injection...i dare say devastated

12 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

They're producing less positives with the PCR test for IMO 2 reasons :

1. Create the illusion that the vaccine is working which will convince those undecided about the jab to go get it

2. A short term relief from lockdown which was becoming unbearable even to those who believe the official story. Things as they were could not have carried on without there being major pushback. Give the masses a brief taste of 'normality' and relief before going back into restrictions and lockdown which will be blamed on either a new variant or on those selfish unvaccinated people who are spreading the 'virus'

are we still questioning whether the pandemic is fake.......and discussing pcr testing and reasons........

i mean fuck me........that boat sailed a long long time ago.........

a leaked whistleblower email...il find n put up.........in line with final easing of lockdown....june....the south african variant will be rammed down the throats before unleashing their final blow

• Like 2

Imagining how long a clown like this would survive in the world I grew up in saying shit like I should worry who you think you imagine infecting you. We would have seriously questioned his sanity.

Snip-it_1620759346599.jpg.05618d75c72e8ae1cae3b107f8364c54.jpg

Thanks to covid he is free to be as frantic as he likes. Ask him how he knows anyone will give him a deadly pathogen,...where did he hear that?

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Imagining how long a clown like this would survive in the world I grew up in saying shit like I should worry who you think you imagine infecting you. We would have seriously questioned his sanity.

Thanks to covid he is free to be as frantic as he likes. Ask him how he knows anyone will give him a deadly pathogen,...where did he hear that?

"Use your COVID sense." {insert hysterically laughing until he throws up emoji, here}

6 minutes ago, GOYK said:

are we still questioning whether the pandemic is fake.......and discussing pcr testing and reasons........

i mean fuck me........that boat sailed a long long time ago.........

a leaked whistleblower email...il find n put up.........in line with final easing of lockdown....june....the south african variant will be rammed down the throats before unleashing their final blow

The PCR is the main pillar supporting everything across the board. I cant hear enough of it. Its criminal use trumps everything. Say you want to bring down the whole circus you would hit the PCR hard and savagely..not giving an inch. Covid without the fraudulent use of the PCR would have not been possible. It falls all of it falls. I know it gets tiresome ff you look at the frequency it comes up and thats because it is a key. a master key. Everything else is branch trimming. PCR is striking the root.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

He's properly kitted out for that urgent surgery to be performed underwater.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic