Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

"Top Story The Perfect Storm - Patriots of Ireland Storm RTE HQ Dublin Ireland - Irish Patriots Demand RTE End The FAKE NEWS Broadcasting - Irish Patriots Warn RTE That "We Will Be Back During The Week" If RTE Continue To Broadcast Fake News About The Corona Covid 19 Virus And Many Other News Stories From Ireland"

• Like 2

I am still waiting for the huge case spike from the non mask wearing individuals at the protest in London at the weekend. We should at least see a few thousand being hospitalised and few hundred deaths with the amount of people that were there, with none of them wearing masks. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

I am still waiting for the huge case spike from the non mask wearing individuals at the protest in London at the weekend. We should at least see a few thousand being hospitalised and few hundred deaths with the amount of people that were there, with none of them wearing masks. 

Its been just over two weeks since I went to the protest in Birmingham, and I haven't developed any symptoms, despite being in close proximity to a couple of hundred people not wearing face coverings. Interesting that!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Sorry but this does not explain direct infection. I have a great diet, I do not eat 'rubbish' and I rarely get sick, but since working with children who receive the new flu mist, that was not the case. It wasn't just me that became infected after, a lot of people caught it from these children having the new flu mist. Multiple live viruses are in this vaccine that is sprayed into the child's nose. The child then sheds this live virus through sneezing etc and then others are exposed to this and catch it. Your explanation does not make sense in this situation so I'm going to have to disagree. 

stress, air pollution (emf and particles) combined with poor diet and lifestyle resonants more with me rather than contagion and infection theory

both myself and my wife are classed as key workers all our children have been in school  throughout all this mixing with children from emergency room parents and other key worker parents ...

not 1 occurrence of contagion. the , on paper, most at risk parents and the 'super spreaders' didnt happen

additionally, i havent read anything  in the papers or heard owt on tv or radio proclaiming this proof of contagion, in fact the whole keyworker contagion and children in school bubbles has been nonexistent

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

That Health Passport video though expected was still shocking. Im very fortunate Im out of the work market at a relatively young age. Chances of me pulling my 9 yr old son from school getting higher all the time with this shite. Today he told me theres was a wasp in the class today. One of the kids there is allergic so the kids were all going beserk, leaving their desks. Teacher had a fit, yelling at them togo back to their seats stating people are dying out there from this virus. Dont agree with violence but Id love to give him a good smacking

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yasmina said:

The child then sheds this live virus through sneezing etc and then others are exposed to this and catch it. Your explanation does not make sense in this situation so I'm going to have to disagree. 

Maybe what happens with the vaccine is that it introduces some form of potent biological material other than a virus which provokes the immune response, and it is this material which is expelled from people and causes the same response in others?

Think of it like an allergen which has been tailor made to provoke an immune response in people, which can be passed to others. The body responds in a predictable manner to the toxin, yet has no immunity to the "disease" which the vaccine is for because there is no virus in the vaccine.

In other schools of thought, maybe the FluMist contains a toxin which infects or provokes an immune response in individuals, and each individual "broadcasts" this to other people via a human WiFi system, which the body interprets as an "advance warning system" and prepares a response?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

For me that puts Ireland on an Amber Status.   Unless the Irish push back, I can scratch Ireland off the safe list for somewhere to live.

ROQU Group (rimes with Rouge), Robert Quirke is the CEO the whole thing seams to

be a con artist trying to profit from NWO fear mongering or hes one of their agents.

https://twtext.com/article/1299509881104478210.

https://www.roqugroup.com/

Send him we know where you live email to do some counter fear mongering! lol

Edited by Dr WHO?

7 minutes ago, owen said:

If you look up Robert Quirke on linkedin, his cv says he was simultaneously Vice President of the IDA in Ireland, which promotes new industry, when he became CEO of this group

Makes him even shadier for folks who have followed Ireland past 20 years in its tax avoidance heaven operations for a vast number of US companies !

Edited by Dr WHO?

12 hours ago, Yasmina said:

The new flu mist nasal spray vaccine they use in schools etc contains 4 influenza viruses (one which is the swine flu virus) which shed from the host and infect others around them. I work with children and have personally experienced being infected from them because they had gotten this insane flu mist. If viruses aren't able to infect then how does this happen? What about chicken pox? 

I am an Atheist of British/Irish heritage, and have lots of Jewish and Muslim friends and colleagues working in West London , as I do. I have always wondered if vaccines were Kosher/Halal.

It does look like a lot of vaccines are grown in Chicken Eggs which are ok, but the kids flu nasal spray may contain pork gelatine:

https://flujabs.org/faqs/are-flu-vaccines-kosher-or-halal-which-follows-similar-principles/

I'm pretty sure most DI members have seen this video already since many people here are also fans of Max Igan, but take notice at 4:00 into this video where the police are sharing a bottle of water. Apparently the corona "virus" doesn't transmit through water or from one NWO police officer to the next.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZMJTVSeRSA/

CDC-liars-corona-bullshit-2020.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I'm pretty sure most DI members have seen this video already since many people here are also fans of Max Igan, but take notice at 4:00 into this video where the police are sharing a bottle of water. Apparently the corona "virus" doesn't transmit through water or from one NWO police officer to the next.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZMJTVSeRSA/

CDC-liars-corona-bullshit-2020.jpg

Also, following the police sharing a water bottle, take notice of the man vaping while he is wearing a mask to show you how vapor particles can get around the side of the mask. Every masked fool should watch this video.

Also take notice of "Chromosome 8" being present in everyone's body which is the coronavirus. Our own DNA shows that we have the coronavirus. This lady speaking at 13:00-16:00 has just exposes the psyop.

The NWO thugs in the media and allopathic quack "medical" system have used people's ignorance to this information to consolidate more control over humanity.

Wow that woman at the end removing hooks from sharks mouth, absolutely amazing. We need more people like her on this planet. What an attractive woman and an amazing soul. 🙏 Almost makes me cry what she is doing for those animals. And notice how she said that other sharks come to her to have the hook removed which means sharks definitely communicate with each other. But how. Telepathy? I love sharks. 🦈

• Like 3

I've blocked out her name but a friend of mine found this.

Difficult to sift through the crap on the CDC website but here is the link anyway (pertaining to the image I've uploaded).

Per the CDC's webpage, near the bottom:

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities,

Then further down the page:

Understanding the Numbers: Provisional Death Counts and COVID-19

Provisional death counts deliver the most complete and accurate picture of lives lost to COVID-19. They are based on death certificates, which are the most reliable source of data and contain information not available anywhere else, including comorbid conditions, race and ethnicity, and place of death.

Which is a complete load of BS since doctors have been instructed to mark cause of death as coronavirus anyway!

Mel-CDC-pic.jpg

COVID-19-power-grab.jpg

EU2asZ6WAAEa4hN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I have seen posts on social media of this picture but the top part has been cropped out. Without the cropping, you can clearly see Canadian flags in the background. Apparently there is the Canadian Embassy on the square so it may have been taken from outside there on Saturday but it could equally be disinfo. In any event, it would likely have been an agent provocateur.

I was there too and did not see this flag.

image.png.6f68870dfed3000efb944ca8dcc1caa9.png

• Like 1

Also, from my last post, in looking at this deeper from a numerical standpoint, or rather numerology and occult, the numbers that "Mel" cites according to the CDC, they all reduce to the numbers 3, 5, 6, 9, 13, or 33. Kabbalistic numbers and freemasonry.

1+5+3= 9 + 5+0+4 = 18 - 1+8=9

9210 deaths cited - 9+2+1= 12 - 1+2=3

The 94% figure - 9+4=13 & 1+3=4 but then add that to the 2-3 they cite for a 2+3= 5 - Pentagram/pentagon and then the 5 plus the 4 from the 13 equal 9.

Black magicians casting spells on humanity.

Reminds me of this video, be sure to click mute or turn down your volume, loud music.

Notice all the "33" in the mainstream media "news". At forty four seconds, the W.H.O. confirms 80,988 cases. 8+9+8+8=33!

• Like 1

I'm convinced there's going to be a second lockdown the way things are at the moment. They are ramping up the fear again.

Seeing my grandad degrade himself and wear a mask to get a bottle of brandy in the newsagents upset me a bit. "I'm doing it to protect my from other people, chuckles" 😤😠

I just found this website:

"The sequence “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT” is an 18-character primer sequence found in the WHO coronavirus PCR testing protocol document. The primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a “positive” test result. It just so happens this exact same 18-character sequence, verbatim, is also found on Homo sapiens chromosome 8! As far as I can tell, this means that the WHO test kits should find a positive result in all humans. Can anyone explain this otherwise?"

https://pieceofmindful.com/2020/04/06/bombshell-who-coronavirus-pcr-test-primer-sequence-is-found-in-all-human-dna/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleotide/NC_000008.11?report=genbank&log$=nuclalign&from=63648346&to=63648363

BOOM! Truth bomb

Edited by Messenger

7 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Sorry but this does not explain direct infection. I have a great diet, I do not eat 'rubbish' and I rarely get sick, but since working with children who receive the new flu mist, that was not the case. It wasn't just me that became infected after, a lot of people caught it from these children having the new flu mist. Multiple live viruses are in this vaccine that is sprayed into the child's nose. The child then sheds this live virus through sneezing etc and then others are exposed to this and catch it. Your explanation does not make sense in this situation so I'm going to have to disagree. 

Hi  Yasmina, pleased to hear you try to look after yourself.

The environment is very interesting and I will explain what I mean by the environment. 

Everything that we breath, everything we touch everything we eat, wash ourself with, put on as makeup and use as deodorant and wash our hair with. and wear and what our clothes are washed in,  exposure to emf of all types.

Most people beleive their diet to be good. but on closer inspection are industrially sourced if purchased from a supermarket and even if not from a supermarket it probably is produced on an industrial scale - thats the nature of the world - we cant escape it unless we are completely self sufficient.

Ordinary Bread for instance if memeory serves is generally derived from wheat which is of the opiate family and contains gliadins which cause inflamation whether noticable or not, Wheat is addictive and also causes the liver to enter a state of shock. Not to mention the fact that wheat and other grains are routinely now dessicated with glyphosate with some beans now too including non gmo being processed this way. Additionally minerals and vitamins are added which are of the incorrect biocompatible type or not in appropriate proportion to our dietary intake of compementary types in the interests of apppearing healthy.

Some makeups stll contain mercury esp lipsticks and for that matter if anyone has metal fillings then they are already mercury compromised even if they have no discernable symptoms.

Hair shampoos contain many toxic chemcials as do conditioners. soaps, even our water is chlorinated which is a known carcinogen and showering rather than bathing increases surface absorbtion. 

The list of adulterants we encounter is so enormous that many books have been written about this subject in each specific area.

Even naturally sourced material such as cotton can be gmo derived and contain in their fibres glyphosates that release slowly directly into the skin even after multiple washes - detergents themselves cause toxicity.

Artificial scents are another area that is generally ignored. Most chemical concoctions go through the USA and obtain gras status (generally regarded as safe) granted by the fda with little objective testing, well known as the revolving door. Global acceptance/use on an commercial scale ensues in a myriad of scope.

Sarah Beany aired a show a decade or so ago - tested participants for chemicals and most came back with several hundred different chemicals.  All had health issues even those with low counts. 

Germ theory attributes disease to bacteria, yeasts, moulds, microbes & the so called pathogenic virus. 

whereas 

Terrain theory attributes disease to envornmental factors of all manner, where nutrient difficiency and toxicity may cause vulnerability whereupon bacteria, yeasts, moulds and microbes act as part of the cleanup crew.

i.e.  bacteria, yeasts, moulds and microbes are the result disease rather than the cause.

I hope that I am not being too presumptive and that this is helpful.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Its been just over two weeks since I went to the protest in Birmingham, and I haven't developed any symptoms, despite being in close proximity to a couple of hundred people not wearing face coverings. Interesting that!

You can't get sick from a virus that don't exist, unless you take their test and turn out positive. Then you will be taken in to a hospital and chances are, you will then die.  🙂

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

Hi  Yasmina, pleased to hear you try to look after yourself.

The environment is very interesting and I will explain what I mean by the environment. 

Everything that we breath, everything we touch everything we eat, wash ourself with, put on as makeup and use as deodorant and wash our hair with. and wear and what our clothes are washed in,  exposure to emf of all types.

Most people beleive their diet to be good. but on closer inspection are industrially sourced if purchased from a supermarket and even if not from a supermarket it probably is produced on an industrial scale - thats the nature of the world - we cant escape it unless we are completely self sufficient.

Ordinary Bread for instance if memeory serves is generally derived from wheat which is of the opiate family and contains gliadins which cause inflamation whether noticable or not, Wheat is addictive and also causes the liver to enter a state of shock. Not to mention the fact that wheat and other grains are routinely now dessicated with glyphosate with some beans now too including non gmo being processed this way. Additionally minerals and vitamins are added which are of the incorrect biocompatible type or not in appropriate proportion to our dietary intake of compementary types in the interests of apppearing healthy.

Some makeups stll contain mercury esp lipsticks and for that matter if anyone has metal fillings then they are already mercury compromised even if they have no discernable symptoms.

Hair shampoos contain many toxic chemcials as do conditioners. soaps, even our water is chlorinated which is a known carcinogen and showering rather than bathing increases surface absorbtion. 

The list of adulterants we encounter is so enormous that many books have been written about this subject in each specific area.

Even naturally sourced material such as cotton can be gmo derived and contain in their fibres glyphosates that release slowly directly into the skin even after multiple washes - detergents themselves cause toxicity.

Artificial scents are another area that is generally ignored. Most chemical concoctions go through the USA and obtain gras status (generally regarded as safe) granted by the fda with little objective testing, well known as the revolving door. Global acceptance/use on an commercial scale ensues in a myriad of scope.

Sarah Beany aired a show a decade or so ago - tested participants for chemicals and most came back with several hundred different chemicals.  All had health issues even those with low counts. 

Germ theory attributes disease to bacteria, yeasts, moulds, microbes & the so called pathogenic virus. 

whereas 

Terrain theory attributes disease to envornmental factors of all manner, where nutrient difficiency and toxicity may cause vulnerability whereupon bacteria, yeasts, moulds and microbes act as part of the cleanup crew.

i.e.  bacteria, yeasts, moulds and microbes are the result disease rather than the cause.

I hope that I am not being too presumptive and that this is helpful.

Trust me, I know all about that. I am very aware of all the toxins in food, cosmetics, clothes etc. I studied nutrition extensively and I always go for the natural alternatives. The terrain theory just does not cut it for what I described in the first post. There is something in the flu mist which is infecting others (who have not had it), and it has nothing to do with this terrain theory as that makes no sense whatsoever. 

how many ppl do you know who have the flu jab, 2 months later they are hacking their lungs up with a chest infection.

i don't consent my son to have the nasal flu shot.

i always tell him to look who else is not taking it.

one is a paramedics daughter.

Edited by bamboozooka