Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

If life wasn’t so utterly grim because of this crap, I’d be able to muster a chuckle at the masses celebrating the announcement of the ‘easing’ of lockdown.

How many times have we heard that you can now have someone in your house, or that pubs are reopen with curfews? Why is your average Joe not clocking that the exact same measures were eased a year ago, just as flu season ceased? Meanwhile, like last year, scare stories begin being planted to act as foundations for the next ‘wave’.

I wonder if those in power anticipated it being this easy. 

48 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Is there an actual link for this, Ive looked and cant find a court or gov. site. 

It is from a number of months back. I thought it was Australia, but it is Austria, which was a while back. 

https://www.info-direkt.eu/2021/03/31/oesterreichisches-gericht-kippt-urteil-pcr-test-nicht-zur-diagnostik-geeignet/

https://wp.tagesstimme.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Verwaltungsgericht_FPOe-Versammlung.pdf

Edited by SimonTV
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Mosquitoes are a huge foodsource for birds and insects and aquatic creatures too. There is an important eco-chain there. One time they introduced ddt to control malaria and were successful but bird species were being disseminated so it was outlawed. The genetic tampering at this level could have far reaching consequences non of them desireable.

Bats are very fond of mosquitoes. A single bat gobbles up about 1000+ mossies in an hour. Instead of employing Gates's stupid and overblown solution, just build bat houses in strategic positions. Lots of them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Bats are very fond of mosquitoes. A single bat gobbles up about 1000+ mossies in an hour. Instead of employing Gates's stupid and overblown solution, just build bat houses in strategic positions. Lots of them.

You might think a dude with a genetics fetish that is being described as the largest owner of farmland in the world would be looking at locust dna instead.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You might think a dude with a genetics fetish that is being described as the largest owner of farmland in the world would be looking at locust dna instead.

I have a feeling we're going to hear a lot more about Gates and his relationship with Epstein fairly soon.

12 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have a feeling we're going to hear a lot more about Gates and his relationship with Epstein fairly soon.

Gates and pedophelia, great, now we get to see again how above the law he is. Imagine this demented crackpot uttered death threats against vast portions of humanity and was not even reprimanded for it by police or tried. It is a criminal offense to utter death threats. Then this known eugenist goes into countries and paralyzes countless people with his genocidal swills and goes on to try and injure, cripple or kill hundreds of millions more through covid. A rich man that goes on safari to bring back his vax killed human trophies.

With what appears to be the blessing of all the police forces in the world. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Gates and pedophelia, great, now we get to see again how above the law he is.

Even the gutter press is writing about it, especially the Murdoch-owned media. Back in 2019, the NY Times published a story about the number of meetings Epstein had with Gates. We still don't know what Maxwell knows. Anyway, this is getting a bit off-topic so I'll cease, but the first few threads appear to be unravelling.

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Even the gutter press is writing about it, especially the Murdoch-owned media. Back in 2019, the NY Times published a story about the number of meetings Epstein had with Gates. We still don't know what Maxwell knows. Anyway, this is getting a bit off-topic so I'll cease, but the first few threads appear to be unravelling.

Thanks for the heads up, Chum.

Halt Vaccine Passports!

Published on May 11, 2021

Written by Dr Mike Yeadon

Vaccine-passport-3.jpg?resize=550%2C289&

It is very important that people understand what is happening here. The intention is to introduce vaccine passports everywhere. But this is a disguise. It’s a world’s first digital common-format, globally-interoperable ID system with an editable health flag (vaccinated Y or N).

It makes no one safer. If you’re vaccinated, you’re protected & are not made safer by knowing others immune status.

As in Israel, you will be compelled to present a valid VaxPass in order to access defined facilities or access services. No VaxPass, you’re denied.

This system only needs 50%+ of the adult population to start up because of its huge, coercive power on the unvaccinated.

It’s illegal, medical apartheid.

If they succeed, it won’t help you to refuse. They’ll move on, leaving that minority behind.

A VaxPass System like this will give to those controlling the database & it’s algorithms TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY over us all.

The ONLY way to stop this biosecurity nightmare is to NOT GET VACCINATED FOR NON-MEDICAL REASONS!!!

I fear that, if our adversaries gain this absolute control, they will use it to harm the population. There’s no limit to the evil which will flow from this strategic goal.

DO NOT ALLOW THIS SYSTEM TO START UP, because it’s unstoppable afterwards.

One example: your VaxPass pings, instructing you to attend for your 3rd or 4th or 5th booster or variant vaccine. If you don’t, your VaxPass will expire & you’ll become an out-person, unable to access your own life.

How much choice do you have?

It’s none. You are controlled. Forever.

PLEASE share this widely, on every platform you use.

Thank you,
Dr Mike Yeadon

See more here: off-guardian.org

20 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I don't believe it is off topic.

Even with media suppression, more are becoming aware of the dangers of the "vaccines". Billy is being set up as a scapegoat. And who better? With his wealth, serving any amount of time for his crimes is laughable.

In time, the negative contraindications of these "vaccines" will be impossible to ignore and hide by the msm. The global reaction from the sheep who've been following the rules will be detrimental to the agenda. What better way to distract the serfs than a juicy sexcapade story involving one of the world's richest man?

3 hours ago, KingKitty said:

I don't believe it is off topic.

Even with media suppression, more are becoming aware of the dangers of the "vaccines". Billy is being set up as a scapegoat. And who better? With his wealth, serving any amount of time for his crimes is laughable.

In time, the negative contraindications of these "vaccines" will be impossible to ignore and hide by the msm. The global reaction from the sheep who've been following the rules will be detrimental to the agenda. What better way to distract the serfs than a juicy sexcapade story involving one of the world's richest man?

I think Gates is becoming toxic. The public perception of him as a do-gooder is changing as the mask slips. He has been at the forefront of the Covid lockdowns and vaccine drive and a "juicy sexcapade" - especially one involving minors, could cause a lot of damage to them. When it becomes known that his relationship to the bogus billionaire Epstein goes back 20 odd years, people may clamour for his prosecution. No wonder they're keeping Maxwell quiet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

It makes no one safer. If you’re vaccinated, you’re protected & are not made safer by knowing others immune status.

As in Israel, you will be compelled to present a valid VaxPass in order to access defined facilities or access services. No VaxPass, you’re denied.

This system only needs 50%+ of the adult population to start up because of its huge, coercive power on the unvaccinated.

It’s illegal, medical apartheid.

if i am refused public services because i do not consent to a PCR test or do not have a 'vaccine passport' then it will be only fair that i am not liable for council tax or income tax or self-employed tax.

i am become quite comfortable with the notion of private health care, private waste disposal, private education etc etc

it would be a legal stretch to continue fleecing my money when i am not eligible for any services due not to change of the services but the requirement to gain access to them

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I think Gates is becoming toxic. The public perception of him as a do-gooder is changing as the mask slips. He has been at the forefront of the Covid lockdowns and vaccine drive and a "juicy sexcapade" - especially one involving minors, could cause a lot of damage to them. When it becomes known that his relationship to the bogus billionaire Epstein goes back 20 odd years, people may clamour for his prosecution. No wonder they're keeping Maxwell quiet.

For sure.  Gates is a bigger cunt than that other cunt who posted on here the other day saying he was the biggest cunt.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The plan is a simple one. For the next few months, the heat will be slowly turned up. I believe that when the new 'flu season starts, people will start dying like flies and by that time all the vaxxed that survive, will know they have been sterilized. 

As the story breaks. Gates will "shuffle off his mortal coil and joined the pitchforks in the hot place." It will, of course be suicide! Probably slashed his wrist and took 3 aspirins, just like Dr David Kelly, remember him?

Now the final  act will be that the entire scamdemic was  all down to Gates. Mad Boris and all the politicians world wide will be shocked and horrified. A few like Fauci and Tedros will also either commit suicide or kill themselves in prison.

Politicians will jump up and down and rave for a few weeks, then there will be another massive false flag psyop and the morons attention will be diverted for a while until it all blows over.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I need more upload quota please  @Basket Case @Grumpy Owl  ;-)

Mods can't do it mate. Everyone including the mods have the same 488mb of attachment limit. The only way it could be changed is for admin to change it but then they would be changing it for everyone. You could get the mods to delete old attachments you have made which would free up space for you but then the old posts you made would not hold the information you wished to present!

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It breaks my heart that my daughter who is in this age cohort has basically said that she'll have to have it to keep her job as she works in a nursery,I wish i was financially able to say forget it quit the job,but i cant so have to come to terms that due to loving what she does it might actually be very detrimental to her health,yes i've given her as much info as i can and encoraged her to look for herself but all i can do is be there to help her pick up the pieces if it goes horribly wrong,that is my duty as a father i cannot escape that (nor do i want to) and i'll nurse my heartbreak out of sight and out of mind.These are the new realities people have to face

I work in a care home and 1 of 2 that refused the jab, I will not willing have it. If in the future I lose my job over it then I'll work something out. I will fight them though if they try to force it on me while it's still in its experimental stages. 

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Too late!!! They were released into the Everglades a few weeks ago...one of the most unique and fragile ecosystems on the planet...what could go wrong?!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/28/florida-keys-genetically-modified-mosquito-larvae

To save my tears, I just think how screwed the entire food chain is already - the phytoplankton is stuffed from all the pharmaceuticals and GE plants have been loose for decades now; generation by generation tinkering with the genetics of the creatures that eat them.... they've probably already done far worse... they're just telling us about it now.... 

I was 'damaged' by an anti malarial (mefloquine) some years ago when i was working in Africa  and was part of a  class action lawsuit that got nowhere,It dissavanished for a few years then the military started pumping it into service personnel taking democracy to people who didn't actually ask for it, watch for a resurgance of falciparum malaria or something very similar some time soon and lo and behold there will be a vaccine for it,also note the mention of pets yet again in the article in the Guardian

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic