Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

She's ex-BBC, therefore quite probable that she's a spook.... I'd imagine you can never really *leave* the intelligence agencies... unless you *leave* this plane of existence.. by hook or by crook

You don't get hired at the BBC unless you've been vetted by MI-5, at least that's how it was in my day. Back then (1978) even an association with a proscribed organization was enough to have your application rejected. Even a lowly researcher was subject to this process.

21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Its pointless to argue with these people

If someone thinks we are back to normal at the end of this year, they understand literally zero, nada.

And its cynical anyway, because the tremendous amount of damage all of this has caused that cannot be excused.

Its like you completly bomb an entire city to the ground and then someone comes along,....well now go on, back to normal.

And the normal before 2020 was in principal the same as 2020. It just went under the radar for many., but still crimes went on and on and almost no one gave a damn about it.

There is no easy way out of this, it will be a long ride and will cause a lot more destruction and death, because sheeps think if they do what they are told, everything will be dandy....

The msm don't talk about the new normal anymore because that phase has been completed. The old normal has been deleted from their programming.

• Like 3

Please,  for the love of all that is holy,  ensure you only hug with extreme caution...

I.e. from a 6 foot distance, with all orifices bunged and wearing a hazmat suit. Then shower using Domestos for as long as it takes to sing '666 Green Bottles, Hanging on the Wall'.

🙄

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So take your damn vaccine! 💩

This is so wrong. I personally want the world just to be logical. If it were logical, there wouldn't have been any need for this jab at all. I have a vaccine for when I may inhale a couple of viruses. It's my immune system. tested and approved for Millions of years. Working a treat. Shame that the injection you tell others to take, totally upsets this carefully balanced and super efficient defense mechanism. 

I've just found out that some of my family took the jab, despite telling me last year that they wouldn't. It upsets me. The reason given was that after reading everything about it on the MSM they came to the conclusion that it was safe and keeps them immune.

I had no more words, because to explain it all you have to really start at the beginning again and I haven't got the energy any longer.

Do you really think that our freedoms only hinge on these injections?

As in: If everyone took it, we'd be back to how it used to be?

That is the most naive thing I heard so far [unless you were joking]. This has been brewing for many decades, if the 'rona wouldn't have come on stage and gave them literally the gift of treating us like cattle, then there would have been global warming to lock us down or something else. It was all already kind of going there.

People can have injected what they want, but the freedom of choice MUST remain and nobody has any right to coerce, force, blackmail or even softly nudge people into something that could very well [and has been] leading to their death or disability or even just extreme discomfort for weeks.

Normal to me would be if everyone would behave towards this one out of 37 corona viruses just like they do towards the flu previously. Protect the vulnerable, wash your hands and don't cough without covering your mouth. The rest of humanity could have just got on with it.

Normality has NOTHING to do with this injection.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The msm don't talk about the new normal anymore because that phase has been completed. The old normal has been deleted from their programming.

Dude wtf is up with your avatar all of a sudden? 🤨

1658343283_Screenshot_2021-05-10CoronavirusMega-Thread.png.78c1dc7b2ccdf85165bf5f0d23775b29.png

• Like 1

We have had this government over reach creeping in for years. The totalitarian tip toe as David Icke (i think) put it. 

I think today's lockdown laws are an extension of the government over reach we saw after the 77 bombings, where they used "emergency situation" to bring in more laws that took away rights. 

They even did a number of documentaries about it "Taking Liberties" is one. Where they made out that everyone was a potential terrorist until prove innocent and changed all the laws. Back then we had constant terrorism propaganda in the newspapers for years and years. Basically from 2001-2010 we had constant terrorism propaganda and now we rarely hear about it. Instead they replaced the fear propaganda with "the virus" instead of terrorism. So now again another "emergency situation" they take away even more rights and liberties and we have even further government over reach. This pattern is repeating and repeating, what is their expectation out of all this, they can dictate to everyone what they can do and when they can do it at their whim. Any perceived emergency is enough for them to flick the switch where no one has any liberties and they have to listen to the government. When did this become reasonable? In fear people are easily manipulated, how long can they keep this fear going for? Are we in for another 9 years of fear propaganda? 

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Out of likes.

They haven't played the 'let's all blame the unvaxxed' card yet but could well be in the pipeline. A massive part of the hoax IMO is to identify and marginalise those with anti establishment views basically anyone not getting the vaccine, a full on assault on the unvaxxed via the media hasn't happened so far thankfully.

They are bound to, it stands to reason, how else they gonna get the unvaxxed on board. The only next step after this will be for them to make it mandatory, then the show begins.🤬

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

David Scott posted his tweet about the yellow card wotsit while on UK Column, it took twitter seven minutes to ban him after he posted it!

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Velma said:

I just heard it from the horse's mouth, that is, the brainwashed 'nag' who I work with, that he has "insider information" that the NHS is secretly preparing for a Third Wave, from the mutation which is currently ravaging India and for which the vaccines, (which everyone received) is ineffective and there are two cases of this strain in England! Two fucking cases! But if that is what he has "learned" through the media, then that is the next narrative, which they are being programmed for.

My argument is, how does this Indian variant travel, well any of them for that matter ? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, alexa said:

They are bound to, it stands to reason, how else they gonna get the unvaxxed on board. The only next step after this will be for them to make it mandatory, then the show begins.🤬

Its a trial drug until 2023 on a emergency use, so cant be mandatory until fully licenced.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

David Scott posted his tweet about the yellow card wotsit while on UK Column, it took twitter seven minutes to ban him after he posted it!

Just shows who really runs Twatter.👁️

11 hours ago, ally_uk said:

Exactly we are nearly back to some form of  normality. People saying stupid shit like the 5G waves are going to transform people into zombies or people are going to start keeling over from the jabs....

29 million people now have had a 1st dose and are fine they are not sat in a forum creating anxiety and fear with theories or listening to some doctor who isn't even a virologist make wild claims to obtain followers...

Amount of videos I have watched on platforms like brand new tube etc thr content is ridiculous dudes making claims spitting facts without backing up.

End of the year we will be back to normal...

You really should have backed up your theory with some source material. I believe you might find what you are looking for on the BBC or Gaurdian websites. But seriously, if you are not an agitater, then maybe you should look further into world you live in because it is not as it seems. I for one really don't wish for the old normal, for it was only just bearable. My hope is for a new normal, but not theirs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shake said:

I've noticed wancock and co. have given us plebs permission to have a HUG!

Allowed? ALLOWED???? Fuck you!

I have never stopped hugging and kissing (yes, kissing too) my partner.

For fucks sake, why do people not stop to think... to realise what a croc of shit this all is?

Would you stop hugging in flu season? There is no difference because covid IS a form of flu. 

Those waiting from instructions from the government to be able to hug their family or loved ones, i'm afraid they are far too gone to ever wake up.

I just cannot relate to those people anymore. They feel alien to me! They are hostile and I am only going to deal with lions, not kittens

Out of likes 👍

32 minutes ago, alexa said:

When I went to Africa I had a vaccination and I had full confidence I wouldnt get the things I'd been vaccinated against, ie malaria, cholera etc. I wouldnt have bothered but it was mandatory to have this vaccination before I could travel.

The definition of a vaccination is

treatment with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculation.

So if people are immune, what is the problem? Theyre not going to catch anything from the unvaccinated. This seems to be the thing that nobody is addressing. That the vaccines are essentially useless in terms of not catching "covid", and therefore nothing but a psy op.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Its a trial drug until 2023 on a emergency use, so cant be mandatory until fully licenced.

Ah that's good to know, thanks. 😀

4 minutes ago, northern star said:

When I went to Africa I had a vaccination and I had full confidence I wouldnt get the things I'd been vaccinated against, ie malaria, cholera etc. I wouldnt have bothered but it was mandatory to have this vaccination before I could travel.

The definition of a vaccination is

treatment with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculation.

So if people are immune, what is the problem? Theyre not going to catch anything from the unvaccinated. This seems to be the thing that nobody is addressing. That the vaccines are essentially useless in terms of not catching "covid", and therefore nothing but a psy op.

out of likes 👍