Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, BossCrow said:

this tweet got the replies it deserved 😄-

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear. I meant the comments underneath  the tweet were good to read as they were all berating Brees.

I've also only just realised you have to click on the date to see Brees' tweet, not the first link that goes to daily mail.

7 hours ago, BossCrow said:

this tweet got the replies it deserved 😄-

This is probably the single most sickening article re vaccines, retweeted by ex BBC reporter Anna Brees.

Here's the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9557067/Finally-proof-Covid-vaccines-safe-youre-pregnant.html

Brees has also retweeted other coercive campaigns to get children vaccinated against covid and other vaccines. 

https://romanroadlondon.com/coronavirus-vaccine-children-ed-stubbs-morpeth/

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

This is probably the single most sickening article re vaccines, retweeted by ex BBC reporter Anna Brees.

Here's the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9557067/Finally-proof-Covid-vaccines-safe-youre-pregnant.html

Brees has also retweeted other coercive campaigns to get children vaccinated against covid and other vaccines. 

https://romanroadlondon.com/coronavirus-vaccine-children-ed-stubbs-morpeth/

Thanks. You're right - it is sick. I hadn't seen anything of hers since around the time of the first trafalgar sq protest or thereabouts. She always seemed quite fake.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1620637802996.jpg.226b383048d48871e2eb64a95adc1f49.jpg

https://www.fool.com/amp/investing/2021/05/08/pfizers-ceo-makes-a-prediction-that-could-mean-hug/

The flu has a runny nose and fever. Covid looks more like microwave poisoning. Just 2 minutes a few feet away from a wifi smartmeter and your blood starts clotting. Transmission bursts cause cardiac electrical errors and arrythmias. Covid is not the new flu it is a created alibi to hide the microwave injuries and avoid lawsuits. Now the telecom mass murders are called covid. The new normal are emf weakened immune systems that make experiencing normal flu a nearly deadly experience. As the immune systems crash the media narrative will be bigger bug variants. An alibi good enough to walk us all into premature graves. As they pump up the microwaves so the variants will increase in toxicity.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Velma said:

I just heard it from the horse's mouth, that is, the brainwashed 'nag' who I work with, that he has "insider information" that the NHS is secretly preparing for a Third Wave, from the mutation which is currently ravaging India and for which the vaccines, (which everyone received) is ineffective and there are two cases of this strain in England! Two fucking cases! But if that is what he has "learned" through the media, then that is the next narrative, which they are being programmed for.

Now, it so obvious what they are up too, the whole narrative stinks🤬

36 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

@alexa  I think you linked to a 153news video that talked about this a few weeks back. I decided to make a graphic out of it  -

1529809969_1WTCSYRINGEMEME.jpg.ca34e624a11e6a721d5c1a65252d922d.jpg

Great, show us when it's done 👍😀

Snip-it_1620639335833.jpg.22490d2082eca26829fabc2af8184bcc.jpg

Seriously folks, how hard is that to forge? How can something so simple and corruptible have so much authority? Or, is that exactly the plan. A stepping stone to subdermal microchipping. Those that got jabbed will not feel safe around these forgeries and once again the cabal will save us with a chip ready to implant. Again rationalized as for public safety. Again pretending it was not the plan from the start. All medical visits are logged into computers and shared with the authorities. Why the little cardboard card when a call can verify the authenticity of the vax record. Of course those that paid their doctor to forge up a vax report for you will have entered it into the network. I predict scalpers at sporting events and concerts selling vax cards all filled out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

I just heard it from the horse's mouth, that is, the brainwashed 'nag' who I work with, that he has "insider information" that the NHS is secretly preparing for a Third Wave, from the mutation which is currently ravaging India and for which the vaccines, (which everyone received) is ineffective and there are two cases of this strain in England! Two fucking cases! But if that is what he has "learned" through the media, then that is the next narrative, which they are being programmed for.

What you would want to do is time it just right for the new waves of 'vaccines' that they will unleash in September.

Start building up the fear and cases in mid to late summer about the scary double mutant from India arriving in autumn/winter and urge everyone to get the jab.

I've even heard people demanding to be given the mRNA shots and not those cheap viral vector jabs LOL

It's one of those situations where you don't know whether to laugh or cry but I've chosen to laugh 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

Great, show us when it's done 👍😀

I just meant the 'infographic'/meme or whatever in my previous post. Was gonna link to the 153news vid you linked to before but their site seems to be down now (hopefully not for long). I have the video downloaded so could mirror it if necessary, it was quite interesting.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Is Toby doubling down or is he coming round to James delingpoles way of thinking? 🤔

Toad is either naive & mk'ed establishment wankstain or he is a sinister gaslighting cunt. Brings about debait for the twatter playground.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1620640648306.jpg.608a014dae46cd5c82a84d1587a74988.jpg

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html#:~:text=You can infect others even,but not showing symptoms.

They have the gall to call this "expert" science. The only thing covid "experts" have proven is that credentials are for rent. A silly contagion narrative designed to makes sure nobody escapes the plan.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1620639335833.jpg.22490d2082eca26829fabc2af8184bcc.jpg

Seriously folks, how hard is that to forge? How can something so simple and corruptible have so much authority? Or, is that exactly the plan. A stepping stone to subdermal microchipping. Those that got jabbed will not feel safe around these forgeries and once again the cabal will save us with a chip ready to implant. Again rationalized as for public safety. Again pretending it was not the plan from the start. All medical visits are logged into computers and shared with the authorities. Why the little cardboard card when a call can verify the authenticity of the vax record. Of course those that paid their doctor to forge up a vax report for you will have entered it into the network. I predict scalpers at sporting events and concerts selling vax cards all filled out. 

Remember thinking the same when I saw the UK vax cards. Incredibly low tech and forgeable.

8a98ea7731d5baf8f27e5c88948070d8.jpeg.04502fd2145d9d946d1d81f6a49b42d2.jpeg

they even give you a sticker at the end like you're a child at the dentists office! Both emblazoned with coronae of course. Remember thinking they'll be handing out lollipops to the well behaved recipients, then I heard about the free donuts. 🤣

37390964-9097535-image-a-38_1609292696546.jpg.73587dcc222ee5623c950985085a1f91.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097535/Coronavirus-jab-patients-given-stickers-say-Ive-Covid-vaccination.html

Edited by BossCrow

5 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Not surprised to hear that, she never seemed genuine. Had forgotten she even existed to be honest, but noticed someone I follow on twatter was berating her, which was nice to see! 😄

The despicable woman with her ''sitting on the fence cause i still think i might get to work for the bbc' attitude

She's so firmly entrenched on that fence her ovaries are in compression

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Thanks. You're right - it is sick. I hadn't seen anything of hers since around the time of the first trafalgar sq protest or thereabouts. She always seemed quite fake.

Well she doesn't seem to be speaking against these articles and influencers who are pushing the death jab onto kids.

And yet she presents herself as being an independent thinker.

Edited by Pina Colada

On 5/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, Bullion said:

Australia has had no local transmission for ages, yet NSW is suddenly under restrictions again because of source unknown, hopefully more are now questioning how it just popped up again apparently out of nowhere

9FBA6240-C102-4478-8278-698177BF8BF5.png.5e1c7b95942a55b1cc2c2d0f0d930f42.png

Went to my GPs surgery today ,they have a vaccine clinic set up in the car park .There were queues of people lining up .This is just a small village .Easy to to see how the current scaremongering is working . The idea that health officials have to hunt down mysterious spreaders of the so called disease seems laughable to me .The fact that they are using a test that doesn't test for infectious disease and is very unreliable about what it does detect might explain why the cant find the actual source of these so called "cases "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well she doesn't seem to be speaking against these articles and influencers who are pushing the death jab onto kids.

And yet she presents herself as being an independent thinker.

She's a parasitical leech,I realised what she was up to when she started talking about building a brand on yt ,she then went on to convice the general public to do small videos of them speaking out,stunk then of a campaign to gauge opinion for some unknown paymaster.

If ever she is spotted at any future demo's in London she needs to be tarred and feathered

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Toad is either naive & mk'ed establishment wankstain or he is a sinister gaslighting cunt. Brings about debait for the twatter playground.

Hard to disagree with that. 

Reminds me of my dad.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been tested. I haven't (and have no desire to be) but am just wondering where they're getting these figures from - even if the tests themselves weren't flawed to start with.

One in 3 tests produce a "false positive" and should be considered functional for the flu and many other regular illnesses. 

We are being controlled and manipulated to think that there is a virus plauging the nation so we all take a gene mutating vaccine which carries a "high risk" of blood clots. The percentages of side effects of the vaccine are also alot higher in younger generations than older.

I think 1 in 60,000 gets life threating blood clots from the vaccine.

Do not take the vaccine!

On 5/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, BossCrow said:

1975048467_covidforecastmeme.jpg.2d74b1cbf5c5a26358c57069ae6182ee.jpg

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Ha ha! thats awesome, is there a better quality one?

Don't know if you found one yet Robin but I have this one if any use to you?

img_2214-650x630-1.jpg.0fdfa53ee46ab75a2718f501562baf80.jpg

3 minutes ago, lake said:

Don't know if you found one yet Robin but I have this one if any use to you?

img_2214-650x630-1.jpg.0fdfa53ee46ab75a2718f501562baf80.jpg

Out of likes. Thanks very much, was looking for that too. Where did you find it?