Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Does one have better chances with an "unlikely outcome" or with a "rare occurance?"

 

Wonder how many variants of "rare" they will use.

 

Snip-it_1620491918963.jpg.5daa182912669d4740cbd0be705d7abd.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 good question! Probably even more definitions in a law dictionary.

 

Before long, extreme side effects will have 'limited availability' (only 99 in 100 customers will receive them).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

i doubt it seems like they follow Man's Law not Nature Law

 

Yeah, you're right - they're just order followers mostly. Occasionally you can see police, etc. that look ashamed of what they're doing (not this video specifically). The ones with consciences presumably end up quitting or being forced out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

this was featured recently on UK Column News .It will be interesting to see if it comes true ,seems likely .

Trusting UKcolumn far FAR more than any other msm new source i'd bet money on it happening in almost exactly the same way as it has been outlined and i'd also say based on nothing other than intuition there are going to be some more 'surprises ' nobody bargained for appearing before the end of the year

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Does one have better chances with an "unlikely outcome" or with a "rare occurance?"

 

Wonder how many variants of "rare" they will use.

 

Snip-it_1620491918963.jpg.5daa182912669d4740cbd0be705d7abd.jpg

Is she unaware of the fact that its illegal to give medical advice wthout being a certified medical practioner ?

Or maybe she is aware and has skirted round the issue ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Only just noticed this at bottom of web article. Why anyone would take medical advice from a newspaper editor I do not know. -

ZV56JREDIAYAHN8JH4FG.jpg.02fcc6262af106d075dc8b6748e7182c.jpg

@Ergo Storm

 

"I think when you are called up, you have a responsibility to get it to protect yourself and others from coronavirus, which has blighted all our lives for far too long."

 

"Called up" - this ain't like being 'called up' for military service. People are being invited. 'Invited' being the operative word because last time I checked, this vaccine was neither mandatory or compulsory.

 

Oh and yes, coronavirus has blighted all our lives for far too long, hundreds of years at least, because those pesky common colds just never go away, and after all the makers of Lemsip and Beechams have only ever been able to sell pills and powders that 'treat the symptoms'.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Is she unaware of the fact that its illegal to give medical advice wthout being a certified medical practioner ?

Or maybe she is aware and has skirted round the issue ?

I think you're right. She's just given her opinion with no disclaimer. 'I think when you're called up you have a responsibility to get it'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

I think you're right. She's just given her opinion with no disclaimer. 'I think when you're called up you have a responsibility to get it'

I also think she perhaps might need reminding of the Nuremberg code (i say reminding ,she's probably totally unaware of it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I also think she perhaps might need reminding of the Nuremberg code (i say reminding ,she's probably totally unaware of it)

 

11 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

"I think when you are called up, you have a responsibility to get it to protect yourself and others from coronavirus, which has blighted all our lives for far too long."

 

"Called up" - this ain't like being 'called up' for military service. People are being invited. 'Invited' being the operative word because last time I checked, this vaccine was neither mandatory or compulsory.

 

Oh and yes, coronavirus has blighted all our lives for far too long, hundreds of years at least, because those pesky common colds just never go away, and after all the makers of Lemsip and Beechams have only ever been able to sell pills and powders that 'treat the symptoms'.

 

 

 

Absolutely right.  they try to guilt-trip people into getting jabbed. No real informed consent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That piece irritated me so much i've just sent this

 

Dear Kerry
Further to your opinion piece regarding the gentleman who unfortunately lost a limb you quoted that adverse effects of a certain dose of a certain vaccine were ''miniscule''
 
I would like you to explain how the the numbers involved at the following links amount to ''miniscule'' particularly the fatalities as a direct result of the vaccine (please scroll to the last page of each document linked for a summary of A adverse reactions and B fatalities)
 
I would also like to know if you are aware that it is illegal to give medical advice unless you are a suitably qualified practitioner and also if you are aware of the Nuremberg code regarding medical experimentation ?.As all the ''vaccines' are black triangle (i.e experimental) products and are not vaccine's but are experimental gene therapy treatments how are you qualified to opine that people should take them ?
 
 
 
 
 
Yours sincerely
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2021 at 9:49 PM, Pina Colada said:

"I think the government needs to do more advertising to let people know where they can get their vaccines and how to book in," she said.

 

Yes just what we need, more advertising for the vaccines.

How does anybody know where to go to get "THEIR" vaccine ???!!!!

Well, I'll just use a Bunbury excuse to explain why I can't possibly attend. The Importance of Being Ernest for those who don't understand

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I think you're right. She's just given her opinion with no disclaimer. 'I think when you're called up you have a responsibility to get it'

Maybe she thought about this guy who went to take it and took it literary in a vial 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont for one minute expect a response in fact even if i get one i couldn't give a flying fig,the whole piece and its promotion stinks of government bribe money being poured in and ''editors'' being far too reliant on it to do anything remotely like honest reporting.

 

A factual piece would include pro's and con's from both sides of the argument but can you imagine what would happen if it printed the totals from each of the links ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

 

A mate of someone i work with also lost their leg after the vaccine. This was in Scotland.

If we had so serious 'rare' disease Big Pharma would start to work on a new vaccine... Maybe we need a vaccine for this vaccine? 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Human10 said:

Most of lawyers are masons. Good luck 🙄

I think after 14 months of repeated legal attempts we have to accept the fact that the judiciary is never going to give anything other that crumbs regarding successful legal outcomes of anything related to the plandemic/cronaviroose

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Human10 said:

If we had so serious 'rare' disease Big Pharma would start to work on a new vaccine... Maybe we need a vaccine for this vaccine? 🤪

Its getting similar to the industry i worked in some years ago which all of a sudden got forced into adopting long and complex permit to work systems,it got to the point where you needed a permit to get a permit before people realised it had gone a bit too far and needed to be streamlined and rationalised

 

I wont hold my breath on that kind of clarity appearing anytime soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2021 at 2:29 AM, Liberty said:

One of them was called Maurice and it ended up in an argument because he said it was pronounced Morris!  I disagreed. Maurice as in like the french version. Morris is Morris. 
 

 

Not necessarily. My uncle was a Maurice pronounced Morris - why would a Brummie talk like a Frenchman?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

That piece irritated me so much i've just sent this

 

Dear Kerry
Further to your opinion piece regarding the gentleman who unfortunately lost a limb you quoted that adverse effects of a certain dose of a certain vaccine were ''miniscule''
 
I would like you to explain how the the numbers involved at the following links amount to ''miniscule'' particularly the fatalities as a direct result of the vaccine (please scroll to the last page of each document linked for a summary of A adverse reactions and B fatalities)
 
I would also like to know if you are aware that it is illegal to give medical advice unless you are a suitably qualified practitioner and also if you are aware of the Nuremberg code regarding medical experimentation ?.As all the ''vaccines' are black triangle (i.e experimental) products and are not vaccine's but are experimental gene therapy treatments how are you qualified to opine that people should take them ?
 
 
 
 
 
Yours sincerely

Thanks. Out of likes.

 

I heard from a reliable source three other people at the hospital he was first admitted to were there for the same reason and also had legs amputated.

 

@sambaking7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I dont for one minute expect a response in fact even if i get one i couldn't give a flying fig,the whole piece and its promotion stinks of government bribe money being poured in and ''editors'' being far too reliant on it to do anything remotely like honest reporting.

 

A factual piece would include pro's and con's from both sides of the argument but can you imagine what would happen if it printed the totals from each of the links ?

Agree, they probably won't respond but at least you might plant a seed in their head and they start to think about what's going on for a minute. The normies need to be snapped out of their trance.

 

In a similar way ringing police 101 and NHS 111 freephone numbers and questioning them/informing/complaining (and if posssible recording conversation) at least gets the operators thinking a bit even if they don't log your complaint. You can be put through to any police force county/area in UK if you see them breaking the law outside your local area.

 

Thanks for the links btw. (edit - the ones in your earlier post, I've saved them)

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2021 at 4:33 PM, owen said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cZ85AIkymoBz/

 

More tyranny from the Emrald Isle, so proud of what this country has become

 

Machete through the skull would be a reasonable response to scum like that. That video is quite honestly like a scene from a horror film or from a nightmare

 

THIS is why violence might be necessary at some point, when the stormtroopers start arresting anyone who doesn't believe in the covid hoax under the guise of mental health then it's time to start considering all options

 

THIS is why moderate anger and frustration is justified towards the Karen's of the world, it's because of them that things have gotten as bad as they have

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...