Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've come to accept that I'm living in the new normal society now and I feel like a relic from a bygone age. Pushback had to happen last year in March / April. It didn't and this country's population voted overwhelmingly to take this journey towards the new age.

There is no choice, and I / we will be swept along with it....gobbled up by the state machinery.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ally_uk said:

You have to exercise caution whilst navigating this anti Covid narrative. The last few days I have had my eyes opened.

 

Many videos doing the rounds of apparent ex Pfizer chiefs, Medical professionals with apparent relevant knowledge of vaccines.

 

Thing is if you actually watch the videos properly you will see that these people are frauds. They use big words and vocabulary spit facts and never back anything up. 

 

You have to ask yourself what is the real agenda here is it to circulate fear and obtain followers?

 

Another thing people are massively overlooking is Long Covid yes this exists one of my friends runs a group.

 

Pages full of people with long term damage such as brain damage,  heart issues and memory problems this not an illusion  it is happening folks.

 

 

 

 

Im going to give you an hard fact here.......

 

BEFORE COVID!!!! AND LONG COVID

 

PNEUMONIA CAN LAST UPTO 18 MONTH BEFORE IT CLEARS UP FULLY FROM THE LUNGS

 

YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!

 

IN REGARDS LONG COVID.......................LONG COVID IS

 

PNEUMONIA.

 

THE ILLNESS HAS BEEN RE DIAGNOSED AS LONG COVID.........YOU WANT PROOF

 

LOOK UP PNEUMONIA CASES AND LONG COVID...DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GO ALONG WITH THE NARRATIVE. LONG COVID IS PNEUMONIA FACT!!!

 

BRAIN DAMAGE CAN BE CAUSED FROM LACK OF OXYGEN, CAUSED BY SEPSIS AND PNEUMONIA. FACT

 

 

Edited by GOYK
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bermuda April last year;

 

Snip-it_1620466916745.jpg.5d7706f6816c08e7a1044805bdf290a6.jpg

https://bernews.com/2020/04/last-name-system-for-going-to-stores/

 

The great "calender bug" pandemic. I bet one could write books about the chaos and wasted food that crazy plan yielded. I think it was in Panama (not certain) the rules had the men and woman lockdown exemption days.

 

Segregated by family name, segregated by gender.

 

Masquerading as measures to contain outbreaks.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Bermuda April last year;

 

Snip-it_1620466916745.jpg.5d7706f6816c08e7a1044805bdf290a6.jpg

https://bernews.com/2020/04/last-name-system-for-going-to-stores/

 

The great "calender bug" pandemic. I bet one could write books about the chaos and wasted food that crazy plan yielded. I think it was in Panama (not certain) the rules had the men and woman lockdown exemption days. Segregated by family name, segregated by gender.

Masquerading as measures to contain outbreaks.

 

Other countries in central america went with a weird combinations like men and women on different days or if your passport ends with a certain number you have to go in on a certain day. Then they were enforcing it very strictly and night curfews. It is just been a great excuse internationally for government's to live out their dreams of totalitarianism. It helped that Bill Gates was funnelling money to each countries government officials to bribe them in to locking down their countries but with all the lies it didn't take much convincing of such stupid people anyway.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I've come to accept that I'm living in the new normal society now and I feel like a relic from a bygone age. Pushback had to happen last year in March / April. It didn't and this country's population voted overwhelmingly to take this journey towards the new age.

There is no choice, and I / we will be swept along with it....gobbled up by the state machinery.

Although I feel the same way, I refuse to accept that I will be "gobbled up" by the state.  I will not take the Jab.  I do not believe in the narrative around Covid. I love the meme that this is a pandemic so deadly that you need to be tested to see if you have it, and the cure is a "vaccine" that you have to be coerced into accepting.

 

I have made the decision to accept that my life could be limited under the new "normal". BUT.....I also believe that there will be a devastating death rate and huge rise in adverse reactions among the jabbed soon.  This will result in the blame being put on the unjabbed, however the evidence that Mikovits, Van Burst et al. will disprove the claims and the hoax will begin to be unravelled.

 

The truth will come out. Remember that Ivermectin was banned by Hancock at the beginning of last year.  It had to be as if there was a medicine that could relieve the symptoms of the virus then they could not enact the emergency powers needed to enforce the vaccine. 

 

Don't forget that the government declassified Covid 19 as a dangerous disease in March 2020 https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

and this is the graph for India when they switched from giving Ivermectin wellness kits for free to enforcing the jab:

 

image.png.e0996bf50145c5f9413ff8a058111b06.png

 

Stay strong. The truth will out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ally_uk said:

You have to exercise caution whilst navigating this anti Covid narrative. The last few days I have had my eyes opened.

 

Many videos doing the rounds of apparent ex Pfizer chiefs, Medical professionals with apparent relevant knowledge of vaccines.

 

Thing is if you actually watch the videos properly you will see that these people are frauds. They use big words and vocabulary spit facts and never back anything up. 

 

You have to ask yourself what is the real agenda here is it to circulate fear and obtain followers?

 

Another thing people are massively overlooking is Long Covid yes this exists one of my friends runs a group.

 

Pages full of people with long term damage such as brain damage,  heart issues and memory problems this not an illusion  it is happening folks.

 

 

 

Long Covid?

Get real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I liked this comment under a recent off-guardian article 
 


Here is something I wrote in (dis)honour of the people who actually think vaccine passports and the like are being introduced to protect them. It’s called The COVID Man. 

A bed-wetting simpleton, he cowers in his home, pleading for the nation to be locked down and the disobedient masses to be locked up.

 

He lacks any original thought, any spine or skepticism. Yet he never lacks toilet paper, having dutifully stockpiled roll upon roll just like the stampeding hordes on his television screen. Perhaps intuitively he knows just how full of shit he truly is. Best to be prepared.

 

He wrings and sanitizes his hands with equal fury, yet they never wash clean.

 

His face masked and shielded, his eyes goggled, his hands gloved, he remains socially distanced from his peers and reality, sheltered in place.

 

He is immune to rational discourse, and he seeks to stifle the voices of any who question his paranoia, just as his own feeble voice is stifled by the muzzle pulled tight across his face.

 

Oxygen-deprived and depraved, he staggers on, guided by the latest hysterical pronouncements from his health authorities. Wash your hands, cover your mouth  no directive is too juvenile for this intellectual infant. He follows their lead and their science. He will never stray from the herd, never break from their ranks.

 

He tests himself daily, as one can never be too careful. Perhaps he is an asymptomatic carrier, the invisible enemy!

 

He pines for the vaccine, that incredible elixir of heavy metals and light-headedness. No list of side effects is too long, no clinical trial is too short.

 

95% effective! 2 weeks to flatten the curve! These simple slogans slide effortlessly into his simple mind, just as the test swabs penetrate his quivering nostrils and anus.

 

99.85% survival rate? Must be fake news. Two-digit statistics are the absolute limit for his two-digit IQ.

 

Only zero COVID will suffice, full vaccination, full domination. An end to mortality, and freedom.

 

The COVID man

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/07/halt-vaccine-passports/#comment-367240

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, IggyPopsTrousers said:

Although I feel the same way, I refuse to accept that I will be "gobbled up" by the state.  I will not take the Jab.  I do not believe in the narrative around Covid. I love the meme that this is a pandemic so deadly that you need to be tested to see if you have it, and the cure is a "vaccine" that you have to be coerced into accepting.

 

I have made the decision to accept that my life could be limited under the new "normal". BUT.....I also believe that there will be a devastating death rate and huge rise in adverse reactions among the jabbed soon.  This will result in the blame being put on the unjabbed, however the evidence that Mikovits, Van Burst et al. will disprove the claims and the hoax will begin to be unravelled.

 

The truth will come out. Remember that Ivermectin was banned by Hancock at the beginning of last year.  It had to be as if there was a medicine that could relieve the symptoms of the virus then they could not enact the emergency powers needed to enforce the vaccine. 

 

Don't forget that the government declassified Covid 19 as a dangerous disease in March 2020 https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

and this is the graph for India when they switched from giving Ivermectin wellness kits for free to enforcing the jab:

 

image.png.e0996bf50145c5f9413ff8a058111b06.png

 

Stay strong. The truth will out.

Every winter when there will be start of cases of flu and cold (like every normal winter) they will be jabbing - this way they will always run away with this scam... After willing to vaccinate drop the graphs will surprisingly flatten... Another vaccine success! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These collapsed lung and lung issues related to prolong mask use, is a ticking time bomb. Think of all those police offices who are going to get collapsed lungs.

Fcuk them... They deserve nothing more. Think about our kids... 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These collapsed lung and lung issues related to prolong mask use, is a ticking time bomb. Think of all those police offices who are going to get collapsed lungs.

Every cloud........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GOYK said:

 

 

Im going to give you an hard fact here.......

 

BEFORE COVID!!!! AND LONG COVID

 

PNEUMONIA CAN LAST UPTO 18 MONTH BEFORE IT CLEARS UP FULLY FROM THE LUNGS

 

YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!

 

IN REGARDS LONG COVID.......................LONG COVID IS

 

PNEUMONIA.

 

THE ILLNESS HAS BEEN RE DIAGNOSED AS LONG COVID.........YOU WANT PROOF

 

LOOK UP PNEUMONIA CASES AND LONG COVID...DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GO ALONG WITH THE NARRATIVE. LONG COVID IS PNEUMONIA FACT!!!

 

BRAIN DAMAGE CAN BE CAUSED FROM LACK OF OXYGEN, CAUSED BY SEPSIS AND PNEUMONIA. FACT

 

 

True - we had in family person with sepsis from a flue few years back. She was in induced coma for a month. She was recovering for few months. I myself after pneumonia have some permanent damage in lungs and felt really bad for over a month (sleepy and tired all the time).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GOYK said:

 

 

Im going to give you an hard fact here.......

 

BEFORE COVID!!!! AND LONG COVID

 

PNEUMONIA CAN LAST UPTO 18 MONTH BEFORE IT CLEARS UP FULLY FROM THE LUNGS

 

YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!

 

IN REGARDS LONG COVID.......................LONG COVID IS

 

PNEUMONIA.

 

THE ILLNESS HAS BEEN RE DIAGNOSED AS LONG COVID.........YOU WANT PROOF

 

LOOK UP PNEUMONIA CASES AND LONG COVID...DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GO ALONG WITH THE NARRATIVE. LONG COVID IS PNEUMONIA FACT!!!

 

BRAIN DAMAGE CAN BE CAUSED FROM LACK OF OXYGEN, CAUSED BY SEPSIS AND PNEUMONIA. FACT

 

 

 

I wouldnt bother replying to the septic troll.

 

Of course long covid could be Pneumonia or post viral fatigue aka yuppie flu rebranded for the media like Kawasaki disease was & much more.

 

Variants are the biggest joke & Ally is trying to inject the idea Mike Yeadon is not an ex Pfizer chief scientist, as hes obviously tried to debunk him & cant, so types a stupid bait post instead that proves nothing.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adrenochrome isnt an active molecule, its simply oxidized adrenaline and is often formed as an adrenaline metabolite. Its psychedelic effects come from movies such as Fear & Loathing where it was said to be produced from human glands but this is just entertainment.

 

Its a legal substance worlwide to sell/possess/synthesize and is easily made by rather simply oxidizing adrenaline (epinephrine) with silver oxide as the catalyst.

 

It has no direct effects on the brains receptors as oxidized monoamines are inert, hence MAO (monoamine oxidase) deaminates monoamines such as Dopamine, Serotonin and Norepinephrine and MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) inhibit this oxidation thus maintaining their activity.

 

It has however been found to be neurotoxic, so much in the same way Mercury poisoning can make one deleterious and cause hallucinations, so can Adrenochrome by damaging, I assume, norepinephrine and dopamine neurons via its reuptake into the cells.

 

Its certainly not a drug or a substance anyone would use.

 

Duh....

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...