Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

nope your medical records will be held in the cloud where anyone with the know-how can access them:

NHS will get shared care records by September 2021, says Matt Hancock

The health secretary sets September 2021 target for shared care records roll-out, and wants to explore potential of moving patient data being held in proprietary systems to the cloud

By Lis Evenstad
Published: 18 Mar 2021 12:00

Every local area will have a basic shared care record in place by September 2021, health secretary Matt Hancock has promised.

https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252498076/NHS-will-get-shared-care-records-by-September-2021-says-Matt-Hancock

I don't think this message has much merit to be honest

 

Your choice has been saved.

Your confidential patient information will not be shared for research and planning.

You can update your choice at any time using this service.

NHS

From: [email protected]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3128

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2453

  • SimonTV

    2376

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

It isn't anger at all, I find types like her funny and quite pathetic in all honesty. What would you suggest I do ?? Go and hug her ?? Try and talk some sense to her ??? I'm sure she'd listen.

I understand what you're saying about divide and rule and personally I don't agree with terms like sheeple or calling other people zombies/braindead etc. but sometimes you have to just laugh at others behaviour

Agree. And to be honest name calling should be the least of our worries at the moment this is our biggest test. I'm not going to self censor for anybody. 

 

This is the only outlet for some and me Included, and while it shouldn't be used purely to spew hatred at the normies, (which it isn't really in my case, I've been done with them for over a year now)if people don't like terms they really should just move along from that post or ignore the user in question. 

 

It's good to keep the thread free flowing with information for users that may be lurking for information but I think some people need to realise that a lot of what they perceive to be "hate" is purely frustration at the utter fuckery we have all had to deal with this past year. I can only speak for myself, but if someone here is letting off steam I think people should really bare that in mind and cut them some slack instead of taking it personally. We are all beyond this nonsense. 

 

On a lighter note I have noticed a lot less people wearing masks in shops. Saw a middle aged man without a mask in the corner shop and just turned around and said "hi mate how ya doing". And he said "you alright mate". Birth face alliance! 

 

Not sure if he was a crackhead or a gypsy but another man fully masked up looked about he was about to rob the place got close behind me, think he wanted to jump in front. I'm wondering if he was trying to assert his masculinity and felt threatened because I was showing my birthface. I didn't let him jump in front and went on as normal but he was like 3 inches away from me. 

 

Strange dodgy characters about yesterday was definitely something in the air yesterday.

 

edit 

Just to be clear also that those referring to the division being part of the plan have a point also and should also be kept in the back of our minds. Nothing wrong with questioning people on here but getting hung up on words and names come on. Won't say anything more on the matter. 

 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

In the USA, the latest craze is electronic check in. For example, if you're scheduled for a hospital visit, or an appointment with a doctor, they send an email a week ahead of time. Attached to the same is a long questionnaire detailing every ailment or drug you're taking, plus info about immediate family members. Just before you submit the form, there's a consent page. If you click 'agree' the private company that runs the service gets your permission to share your data with pharmaceutical companies and other 'partners' who will send you information about products you 'might be interested in.'

 

well you know where all that technocracy crap is coming from...

As the NHS franks mail, Israel uses state-of-the-art digital messaging to execute vaccine drive

The paperless system stands in contrast with the NHS model, where patients book a vaccination once they receive a letter

By James Rothwell in Jerusalem 12 January 2021 • 6:00pm

Across Britain, thousands of pensioners have received bewildering letters from the NHS, asking them to drive for up to 45 minutes to receive a coronavirus vaccine.

The letters are often delayed, do not arrive at all, or may even land on the doorstep of someone who has passed away. 

But 3,000 miles away in Israel, a radically different approach has led to 20 per cent of the population receiving the jab – and without healthcare workers needing to lick a single envelope.

The paperless system uses a text messaging service, mobile phone app and a cohort of multilingual health workers to badger patients into booking a vaccine appointment as soon as possible.

Run by the country's Health Maintenance Organisations [HMOs], public health providers which Israelis are legally required to join, it means in theory that no one falls through the cracks.

“We have a central text messaging system connected to the app which sends them a text message saying they are eligible and links them back to the app to make an appointment,” explained Dr John Borowski, a director at Maccabi, one of four HMOs in Israel.

 
“They can make an appointment without needing to talk to a human being.” There are several stages to the contact system, which begins with a text message but can then escalate to a phone call with a carer or relative, even one based overseas, if the patient fails to respond.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/british-gps-lick-stamps-israel-uses-state-of-the-art-digital/

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Strange dodgy characters about yesterday was definitely something in the air yesterday.

 

Had a guy cross the road to avoid me today, so I crossed over myself to his side, as I got close I started to scratch myself like I had fleas as well as as asymptomatic-covid..  His face 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shake said:

I don't think this message has much merit to be honest

 

Your choice has been saved.

Your confidential patient information will not be shared for research and planning.

You can update your choice at any time using this service.

NHS

From: [email protected]

 

 

barrie trower explains from about 12 mins 30 secs onwards about the wifi 'mesh' cloud and how nothing will be private

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Velma said:

or want access to certain amenities. That will increase when it becomes more difficult to obtain necessities, like medical treatment

Lack of 'medical treatment' is more likely to be a boon than a disaster. In a few years time it will be synonymous with euthanasia and organ harvesting.

 

Even today, when oldsters are unlucky enough to fall into the hands of the quacks, their life expectancy is usually to be measured in months and weeks instead of years.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

Had a guy cross the road to avoid me today, so I crossed over myself to his side, as I got close I started to scratch myself like I had fleas as well as as asymptomatic-covid..  His face 🤣

Haha. I sometimes do that as well. Is that a symptom then? Might have to steal that idea.  I'm around my grandparents and this town is full of covidions 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Lack of 'medical treatment' is more likely to be a boon than a disaster. In a few years time it will be synonymous with euthanasia and organ harvesting.

 

Even today, when oldsters are unlucky enough to fall into the hands of the quacks, their life expectancy is usually to be measured in months and weeks instead of years.

 

Every cloud has a silver lining.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Quick story - Young guy in a fancy suit knocked on my door today trying to get me to switch electricity providers

 

He was wearing a visor

 

My god he looked a twat

 

Was tempted to take a photo but thought better of it

 

But it's not all doom and gloom, had a plumber visit the house a few weeks ago and he didn't wear either a face nappy or visor and had no problem chatting with me up close, so there's hope.

 

Don't blame him - some folks could kill poor guy if he didn't wear one 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

well you know where all that technocracy crap is coming from...

As the NHS franks mail, Israel uses state-of-the-art digital messaging to execute vaccine drive

The paperless system stands in contrast with the NHS model, where patients book a vaccination once they receive a letter

By James Rothwell in Jerusalem 12 January 2021 • 6:00pm

Across Britain, thousands of pensioners have received bewildering letters from the NHS, asking them to drive for up to 45 minutes to receive a coronavirus vaccine.

The letters are often delayed, do not arrive at all, or may even land on the doorstep of someone who has passed away. 

But 3,000 miles away in Israel, a radically different approach has led to 20 per cent of the population receiving the jab – and without healthcare workers needing to lick a single envelope.

The paperless system uses a text messaging service, mobile phone app and a cohort of multilingual health workers to badger patients into booking a vaccine appointment as soon as possible.

Run by the country's Health Maintenance Organisations [HMOs], public health providers which Israelis are legally required to join, it means in theory that no one falls through the cracks.

“We have a central text messaging system connected to the app which sends them a text message saying they are eligible and links them back to the app to make an appointment,” explained Dr John Borowski, a director at Maccabi, one of four HMOs in Israel.

 
“They can make an appointment without needing to talk to a human being.” There are several stages to the contact system, which begins with a text message but can then escalate to a phone call with a carer or relative, even one based overseas, if the patient fails to respond.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/british-gps-lick-stamps-israel-uses-state-of-the-art-digital/

Wow.. very efficient. Late 'conspiracy theorist' Barry Chamish was indubitably right when he suggested that ordinary Israelis would be the victims of the NWO.

 

The cabal has contempt for them as well, as shown by the fact that among  the states with biggest gaps between rich and poor are Britain, the US.. and Israel.

 

The real villains are vanishingly small in number.. Sabatean Frankist followers of the Lurianic cabbala?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Quick story - Young guy in a fancy suit knocked on my door today trying to get me to switch electricity providers

 

He was wearing a visor

 

My god he looked a twat

 

Was tempted to take a photo but thought better of it

 

But it's not all doom and gloom, had a plumber visit the house a few weeks ago and he didn't wear either a face nappy or visor and had no problem chatting with me up close, so there's hope.

 

Two geezers came round earlier measuring space for a potential sofa delivery. The delight on their faces when I told them they were fine to remove their face nappies was to behold. Actually , I couldn't see their delight until said face masks were removed but you get my drift. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Two geezers came round earlier measuring space for a potential sofa delivery. The delight on their faces when I told them they were fine to remove their face nappies was to behold. Actually , I couldn't see their delight until said face masks were removed but you get my drift. 

 

Did you take yours off?

🤪

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

 

 

 

I will wear their shunning as a badge of honor. Saves me the hassle of shunning them. The silver lining is that the vast majority of the vaxxed won't make it. So, if they want to spend the little time they have left shunning me then so be it. Certainly not the way I would opt to spend my last days. They should be celebrating their "lifesaving" innoculation but instead are bitter and vindictive because they know deep down inside the shot is worthless beyond being a bioweapon. They should pity us for not being so fortunate yet they hate intensly. Open air insane asylum.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

barrie trower explains from about 12 mins 30 secs onwards about the wifi 'mesh' cloud and how nothing will be private

 

 

Barrie Trower offers up some of the hardest pills to swallow. Very uncomfortable truths I wish I never heard at times. He is a remarkable man and a true hero of our times. Thanks for putting him up. Out of likes.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1620427294554.jpg.8f5025aab441f47e736c01ce0bcf2f29.jpg

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lockdowns-lead-to-207000-jobs-lost-in-canada-123656601.html

 

Meaning most lost their means of providing for their families. So, in effect if you factor in the collateral damage to dependants of these folk that lost their income we see a far grimmer picture of the devastation visited upon the masses under false pretenses. Just one tiny group of wealthy influential tribal affilliates that only stand to win decided they would use the PCR test fraudulently to terrify and divest the masses of their wealth and their health. Another devastating big lie gobbled up by the panicked citizens of an entire world. A psychological war of extermination on an unprecedented scale. All resting on pillars of fraud and corruption.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1620428149193.jpg.1bcc6e8bec59359a66e08128ab537c0d.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6016288

 

Now that covid is entrenched in the minds of those majorities that never see further than the tip of their noses and the illusion of a major hardship anchored down in their psyche its time to start cascading the effects towards pandemic-induced shortages. By way of strategic supply line interruptions they can further break apart what's left of our stagnating cities. 

 

Still at the root of it all reaping the spoils of the fraudulent use of a marvelous piece of laboratory equipment the PCR. This single act of forgery gave birth to the total cessation of life as we once knew it. 

 

The deception takes on greater momentum while the authors behave as if the fact of passing time is enough to make their use of the PCR legitimate. Too much shit was caused by it now to be questioned in their minds. Regardless it is their weak link in that long chain of lies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bullion said:

Get a load of these comments from the latest abc blog:

F0C371B7-8811-4D9E-8148-BFB1FD84E362.png.fa976409ba2f6bb4d3e5667ce77c5c89.png

The first one is of interest to me since it’s about Victoria..... some dogsbody is upset that businesses aren’t enforcing check ins. This dipshit loves to be tracked and traced so much, she/he has to ask for it. At least the last line is right, covid doesn’t exist 😀 They’re right though, no where I know of is enforcing this check in stuff or monitoring it.

 

@DarianF I didn’t know Sydney areas are back in mask mandates, I haven't been keeping up with news, especially since they don’t run the blog daily now. What story did they make up to push restrictions again?

 

 

These comments make me want to leave Australia permanently. I'm ashamed of my fellow citizens right now. Can't deal with people anymore. Just makes me sick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GOYK said:

 

This could be the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. Its amazing 

 

Save this video for the historical records. It's one of the most blatant propaganda videos of recent times. It's like the North Koreans literally advised on the whole project. Reminds me of all those idiots fake crying when the dear leader died.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Expats are getting a COVID vaccine in China. But will Australia accept Sinovac and Sinopharm?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-28/australians-vaccinated-in-china-sinopharm-sinovac-covid/100098816

 

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S1473-3099(20)30843-4/fulltext

 

Findings


Between April 16 and April 25, 2020, 144 participants were enrolled in the phase 1 trial, and between May 3 and May 5, 2020, 600 participants were enrolled in the phase 2 trial. 743 participants received at least one dose of investigational product (n=143 for phase 1 and n=600 for phase 2; safety population). In the phase 1 trial, the incidence of adverse reactions for the days 0 and 14 cohort was seven (29%) of 24 participants in the 3 ug group, nine (38%) of 24 in the 6 μg group, and two (8%) of 24 in the placebo group, and for the days 0 and 28 cohort was three (13%) of 24 in the 3 μg group, four (17%) of 24 in the 6 μg group, and three (13%) of 23 in the placebo group.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...