Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Not only blood clots? EMA ‘assessing reports’ of AstraZeneca jab link to rare IMMUNE DISORDER

7 May, 2021 13:40
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) is investigating reports of AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine causing Guillain-Barre syndrome, as the pharmaceutical company remains embroiled in controversy over the jab’s link to blood clotting.

In a meeting this week, the European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) revealed that it was “assessing reports” of the rare immune system disorder being found in people following vaccination.

“As part of the review of the regular pandemic summary safety reports for Vaxzevria, AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine, the PRAC is analysing data provided by the marketing authorization holder on cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) reported following vaccination”, the PRAC declared.

https://www.rt.com/uk/523182-ema-astrazeneca-immune-disorder/

Its in their 40 page booklet that comes with the jab that this is an effect of the jab.

ALL the jabs are equally dangerous, and equally untested on a mass population

• Like 1

trying to educate those who are benefiting from the scam.. will turn a blind eye if they can make money from the scam

It seems that injecting desperation into people will make them tow the line

Take the tv plug out the wall

the media is the enemy

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

What an utter twat and what is it about these extreme Karen types that they all have a certain shall we say 'look' about them in terms of physical appearance ?? Anyone else noticed it ?? Think it's fair to say that pride in their appearance and wanting to be attractive seemingly isn't high up on their priorities.

new union responded to my wifes queries regarding vaccine and work

the established unions are all pathetically 'in' the agenda but this new one workersofengland says

The first step if they try to mandate a vaccine, and this as been a similar route with masks, is to request the following:

1. A risk assessment under the Management of Health and Safety at Works Act 1999, as to why they want to make it mandatory for employee to take an experimental vaccine that is on trial until 2023.
  2. A letter from the company confirming they accept liability for any medical condition you get because they have insisted you have the experimental vaccine, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 2
  3. A letter from the manager implementing the policy confirming they accept liability for any medical condition you get because they have insisted you have the experimental vaccine, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 7
  4. A copy of the companies liability insurance showing cover for employee taking the experimental vaccine are covered for any adverse medical effects.
  5. You confirm that you are not adverse to vaccines, however you will wait until the trials of this drug are over after 2023 when you will be in a better position to make an informed decision.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

What an utter twat and what is it about these extreme Karen types that they all have a certain shall we say 'look' about them in terms of physical appearance ?? Anyone else noticed it ?? Think it's fair to say that pride in their appearance and wanting to be attractive seemingly isn't high up on their priorities.

*sigh* name calling is no antidote for anything. Appearance has nothing to do with anything. Anger is pointless. Its ALL about separation in ALL forms including language. Don't you het that yet? Your reaction plays right to the agenda.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

*sigh* name calling is no antidote for anything. Appearance has nothing to do with anything. Anger is pointless. Its ALL about separation in ALL forms including language. Don't you het that yet? Your reaction plays right to the agenda.

It isn't anger at all, I find types like her funny and quite pathetic in all honesty. What would you suggest I do ?? Go and hug her ?? Try and talk some sense to her ??? I'm sure she'd listen.

I understand what you're saying about divide and rule and personally I don't agree with terms like sheeple or calling other people zombies/braindead etc. but sometimes you have to just laugh at others behaviour

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

image.png.3c6186ddc6bf47a59dc8b9a0777b9ed3.png

And lo, Jesus said of the Covid Marshals and police officers:

"Lord, forgive these stupid bellends, for they know not what they do."

And Luke said: "Don't be such a soft bugger, Jesus.  Give 'im a scissor kick to the windpipe."

And it came to pass that Jesus decided he had simply had enough of all the bullshit and he instructed his disciples to administer scissors kicks to the windpipes of all the enforcers and police officers and busybodies and all the others who travelled and multiplied across the Land.

And the Lord was pleased.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It isn't anger at all, I find types like her funny and quite pathetic in all honesty. What would you suggest I do ?? Go and hug her ?? Try and talk some sense to her ??? I'm sure she'd listen.

I understand what you're saying about divide and rule and personally I don't agree with terms like sheeple or calling other people zombies/braindead etc. but sometimes you have to just laugh at others behaviour

Riiiight! but you just called someone a "karen"....so....that is the same as sheeple or any other term. If you dont understand what I mean about separation then you have a deep dive learning curve ahead. All these terms are about putting people in boxes with labels, they separate us from each other, just how we have been programmed to do. There is nothing you can do except laugh and move on, but using name calling of any type is just negative vibes which effect everyone. If you dont know, we are beings of frequency and we are all physically / spiritually connected, like bees in a hive. We have to learn to break free of the mental programming to be really free.

Don't take it personally folks. I wasn't talking about people here that use the term, I'm talking about the far-lefties that popularized the term, to shame white women into feeling like they have no right to complain about anything, like gammon too. I don't really care who uses it here, I'm not a snowflake, and I don't think any of you are scum. The social engineers that create these terms can fvck off though.

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Riiiight! but you just called someone a "karen"....so....that is the same as sheeple or any other term. If you dont understand what I mean about separation then you have a deep dive learning curve ahead. All these terms are about putting people in boxes with labels, they separate us from each other, just how we have been programmed to do. There is nothing you can do except laugh and move on, but using name calling of any type is just negative vibes which effect everyone. If you dont know, we are beings of frequency and we are all physically / spiritually connected, like bees in a hive. We have to learn to break free of the mental programming to be really free.

Karen is just a term to describe someone who has been taken in by Covid propaganda and gone to utterly ludicrous extremes like the woman in that video clearly has, I don't believe the term Karen is as bad as some of the others. How would you suggest I react to someone like that ??

For someone who believes in acceptance and unconditional love you sure are a patronising sort aren't you ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B14 said:

My personal favorite part of this, is that they never show you the "variant," and how it's different from what they're saying is c-19. That's not suspicious at all!

https://zeenews.india.com/india/explainer-all-we-know-about-indian-variant-of-coronavirus-that-crippled-health-care-system-2358558.html

Sorry. Found it. Representational images...convenient.

I've made my own variant! 🤣

mutantninja.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sadly, I know people who have had this vaccine, twice. Fortunately, no-one in my immediate family, whom I have warned for decades, of what was coming down the pipe. I have been vindicated, although, I didn’t want to be right, I’d rather have been wrong! So far, I haven’t seen any adverse reactions or behaviours, apart from the fact they have been genetically modified, but it’s early days.

I don’t believe in “shedding” and think it’s simply more scaremongering. Contagious viruses are an invention and even if they were real, this vaccine does not contain one. I sit beside a man every day who was vaccinated, twice and I’m not catching anything from him. He also has a continuous cough, which is why he wanted jabbed, but I have been immune to his ailment, without a stupid mask.

However, mixing you DNA with such people, through procreation, will undoubtedly mutate your offspring too, if it even lives... I should imagine the womb will reject this “alien” entity, not recognising it as human. That’s what the immune system does, attacks foreign bodies, which shouldn’t be in your system. I’m not a physic, or even close, but that makes sense to me.

I expect many people are taking this jab, not because they are afraid of “coronavirus” but because they are conformists, or want access to certain amenities. That will increase when it becomes more difficult to obtain necessities, like medical treatment. It’s really blackmail. People who (like me) are determined not to participate in this genocidal programme or succumb to the Satanic Agenda 2030 will have to be totally self-sufficient and learn to survive off-grid… or at least, die trying!

Still, the whole shambolic scam seems to be unraveling. The majority are ignoring the ridiculous rules and many have already ditched masks, although school-children are being obedient. After a long hot summer of relative “freedom” one can’t imagine anyone accepting another lockdown, but if a “double-mutant” should happen to arrive in the Autumn, at the start of the new school-term, it may be surprising how quickly everybody gets back into lock-step. They know the drill now!

Time will tell!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, Velma said:

I expect many people are taking this jab, not because they are afraid of “coronavirus” but because they are conformists, or want access to certain amenities. That will increase when it becomes more difficult to obtain necessities, like medical treatment. It’s really blackmail.

The NHS has left a loophole through which people can see who has been vaccinated which they have probably done deliberately so that employers can check on employees or potential employees which is more of the soft kill approach:

‘Seriously shocking failure’: NHS Covid vaccine booking site under review after leaking sensitive medical data, reports say

6 May, 2021 14:40
The National Health Service (NHS) has been forced to review its Covid vaccine booking system after finding a “seriously shocking failure” that could leak confidential medical data from the site used to make appointments.

Using their NHS number or by verifying their identity, vaccine-eligible users can book appointments for their Covid jab. However, it turned out there is currently no safeguard built into the site to protect against a person’s confidential vaccination status being disclosed to anyone with basic personal information about them.

This means that bosses, for example, can potentially keep tabs on whether, and which of, their employees had been vaccinated using just their names, dates of birth, and postcodes.

https://www.rt.com/uk/523073-nhs-vaccine-booking-data-leak/

People who (like me) are determined not to participate in this genocidal programme or succumb to the Satanic Agenda 2030 will have to be totally self-sufficient and learn to survive off-grid… or at least, die trying!

We need to build a parallel economy so for example if pubs or hotels say they won't accept unvaccinated then we need our own pubs and hotels that will. If you want a tradesman who has been unvaccinated and will work for unvaccinated then we need a hub through which all of those kind of services can be acquired eg along the lines of the agorist market

‘Redpilled guests only!’: Gothic rock’n’roll hotel bans face masks, vaccine supporters, & ‘sheep’

5 May, 2021 12:36
A hotel on England’s Isle of Wight has issued a ban against guests who wear masks and support vaccination against Covid-19, branding them “sheep” and “woke occultists.”

The gothic rock’n’roll-themed Nightingale Mansion in the village of Shanklin published the anti-lockdown decree on the homepage of its website recently, declaring, “Redpilled guests only! If you are not awake, you are a sheep, and we are not a field for you to graze in!”

“We accept only mask-exempt people! No NWO woke occultists or their minions”, the hotel continued, concluding that “maskholes” and “vaxholes” were not “welcome” on the property.

For those who’ve not seen ‘The Matrix’, the ‘redpilled’ refers to the choice between taking the red pill and being enlightened, and the blue pill and remaining in ignorance. NWO stands for New World Order – a conspiracy theory hypothesizing that there’s a secretly emerging totalitarian world government. According to Urban Dictionary, a ‘vaxhole’ is someone “who has been fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus and brags about it”, and, well, the meaning of “maskholes” should be self-evident.

The message presumably came straight from the hotel’s owner, Dino Joachim, who – before his account was suspended – described himself on Twitter as an “anti-lockdown,” “anti-woke” “truth-seeker”.

Though many like-minded Brits had praised the hotel online for banning masks, one sympathetic commenter decided not to book a room after realising the establishment was dog-friendly.

“On the verge of making a booking until I saw that you allow dogs! Aside from the people who are allergic to them, who on earth wants to stay in a room where dogs have been”, protested the woman on Twitter. “No masks – good. Dogs – bad.”

The hotel responded by calling the woman a “Karen” and added bluntly, “If you don’t like dogs, we don’t like you… take your money and your criticism [and] shove it up you’re ass.”

https://www.rt.com/uk/522959-redpilled-guests-only-hotel/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

We need to build a parallel economy so for example if pubs or hotels say they won't accept unvaccinated then we need our own pubs and hotesl that will. If you want a tradesman who has been unvaccinated and will work for unvaccinated then we need a hub through which all of those kind of services can be acquired eg along the lines of the agorist market

This ^^^^

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic