Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

If the vaccine is safe. If anti-vaxxers are delusional and dangerous spouting misinformation, then from the very beginning we should have made a clear agreement between the people and the government, that if the vaccine does end up having serious negative effects then in a large percentage of people, then by pre-agreement, we should be able to fine them an extortionate amount of money as they had agreed and bet that their mRNA vaccines would be safe, a bet, and an agreement that if the Nation takes this experimental vaccine, everyone as a whole, then against the risk that they gave the odds for, should they be wrong then these companies involved become beholden to the people.

Simply put, they didn't lie that the vaccine wasn't safe. They just didn't perform the kind of tests that would make this apparent. Drug companies do this all the time. They're the only ones that can afford to do the research. Take big Tobacco. How long did it take for scientific proof of not just the cause, but a link to Cancer and tell me. They follow the science. The science follows the research. The research however follows a specific agenda.

And all this science the worlds government's are treating as gospel, a dogma that they and their people must accept.

Renounce your old beliefs and accept our science as your God and Saviour, any other beliefs are conspiracies, anything else but our science is misinformation and those that believe...our new enemies.

'Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom and then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another and this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come'.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

If the vaccine is safe. If anti-vaxxers are delusional and dangerous spouting misinformation, then from the very beginning we should have made a clear agreement between the people and the government, that if the vaccine does end up having serious negative effects then in a large percentage of people, then by pre-agreement, we should be able to fine them an extortionate amount of money as they had agreed and bet that their mRNA vaccines would be safe, a bet, and an agreement that if the Nation takes this experimental vaccine, everyone as a whole, then against the risk that they gave the odds for, should they be wrong then these companies involved become beholden to the people.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Because they love you.

45 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Out of every 100,000 people, only 101 die in Germany [ https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality ]. Then when you consider their 'covid diagnosis' was probably based on a shitty false positive PCR test, and/or they had multiple co-morbidities that 101 figure is either completely fake, or at the very least, hugely exaggerated.

You would expect a lot more from a supposed 'deadly' virus. What a load of shit.

I predicted this when these goatfuckers asked kids to stay a whole day in a mask... 😠

26 minutes ago, Liberty said:

All we need is the firemen to come and put out the water and then we can shout ..”BINGO”...in this fucked up upside world. 

The fire crews are coming out all right...

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/03/fire-crews-getting-information-from-the-nhs-about-people-who-have-not-had-the-dna-manipulating-jab-and-going-to-their-homes-to-try-to-persuade-them-to-have-it-you-are-a-bloody-disgrace-put-the-fire/

Won't be too long before they're burning books...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Because they love you.

I can't see a reason why Pfizer would pay for anything... They clearly state in the leaflet that patient should be informed that nobody knows possible long term effects and should be able to refuse the jab... Should be informed about other possible treatments and medications used for covid and so on... Which doctor does it? Did they even read it? Last thing they probably read was a balance on their bank account. 😠

£120k, one time payment for damage caused by vaccines in the UK. In America drug companies are protected by vaccine court, where the drug company isn't even involved and you're compensation is paid by the tax payer.

They where basically being sued constantly in the 80's so big pharma said to the government 'no more vaccines unless we get federal protection' and so they did.

Since then you can't sue a drug company in the USA for damages from vaccine side effects, instead you go to vaccine court.

Edited by Prometheus

11 minutes ago, wingwang said:

They’ll be told to stick to what they know best.  Oxygen, heat and fuel if they come knocking here.  

I’ll be taking the fuel out their fire. 

or the oxygen or the heat! 

Edited by Liberty
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Here is the official video

It's weird how they present this. According to the last census, all the black people in Scotland could fit into Murrayfield stadium (around 70k). Actually, not only that they could fit into Celtic Park (just over 60k). Actually, they could fit into Ibrox Stadium (circa 55k). That's how few black people there are in Scotland, yet these advertisements always seem to feature non whites. Why is it that, we wonder. 

Edited by Dickwan
typo

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I think I've heard of this recently, but aren't they hard to come by? Mark Passio has said in one of his podcasts with Mark Devlin there's a fruit that can cure all sorts from the seeds, but they remove them saying they're dangerous. I don't see apple seeds being removed as they contain arsenic, mind you, it's probably why they don't remove them. 

He referred to soursop as a cancer cure.

It was apricot kernels he said were restricted.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

It's weird how they present this. According to the last census, all the black people in Scotland could fit into Murrayfield stadium (around 70k). Actually, not only that they could fit into Celtic Park (just over 60k). Actually, they could fit into Ibrox Stadium (circa 55k). That's how few black people there are in Scotland, yet these advertisements always seem to feature non whites. Why is it that, we wonder. 

Because white are jabbed soon the proportion will be different xD

4 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Be careful, I was looking to buy that  stuff, until I found out it can contain Mercury.

Thanks - was not aware of that. 

I would add that the 5kg pack I bought around from 12 yrs previous was from south america sourced from inland high altitude lake beds of long past diatoms, & so far been good but I also periodically chelate with ala. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Velma said:

Harry and Megan, two more useless celebrity headline grabbers, claim, "We will not be able to truly recover until everyone, everywhere, has equal access to the vaccine."

These millionaires care so much about the poor, "We are inviting you to contribute whatever you can to bring vaccines to families in the world's most vulnerable places.

🤮

4 hours ago, TwopackShugar said:

sir, how do you make youre own is it relatively cheap compared to the iodine you buy via vita shops?

I will get the recipe from my other computer when I can find the starter handle for it ;)  & i'll notify you as soon as I have found it. (give me a few days or so)

Need to make some more myself so Its been a good reminder people mentioning it.

The ingredients are elemental iodine, potassium iodide, and distilled water, the ratios are the the important factor and I made sure that it was lab grade. ebay iirc with msds (data sheet)

Tastes much better than pre-bought and I tried several sources from online but originally bought from an equine supplier.

When I first tried it, I felt a tickle/tingle in the throat area and the energy I gained was the most surprising aspect.

but then I do live in a fluoridated county in the UK. 

Most of the information I gained was from curezone.com/org but they changed format on their site so is a bit of a minefield now, and haven't been on there in a decade. (If you ever peruse the site -trapper wombat and grizzly were great sources of info)

It did work out to be a lot cheaper than pre made and I made it in batches of 500ml - lasts years too stored in a dark cool cupboard in brown stock glass bottle.

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

A useful top comment in the YouTube link regarding NHS data sharing opt out. I've just opted out 👍

https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Have a look at this so long, making your own 5% one. I read on a forum a few years ago that in the olden days people used to paint some of this on their stomachs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2H98c4NIjM

Its really not expensive to buy and it lasts ages because you need so little to treat yourself. The big bottle I showed previously cost £15. Be warned if you travel with it- airport scanners cant understand what it is! My bags were unpacked 3 times going through scanners because it blocks radiation from the scanner. Put it somewhere easy to get at.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ed8 said:

A useful top comment in the YouTube link regarding NHS data sharing opt out. I've just opted out 👍

https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/

Been meaning to mention this (NHS selling our data, and the opt-out) on the forum. First stumbled across this in 2019 after my GP sent my complete medical history to the DSS (without my knowledge or consent and illegally in my opinion) because I am on incapacity benefits.

The NHS really tried to sneak it in under the radar. Some people got letters about the opt out from GP apparently -  they were supposed to inform people. Many (I'm assuming most) people didn't - including myself. Opted out when I found out I could but had already missed the deadline (was some time in 2018 I think). The GP had a poster up in the surgery supposedly - who reads those regularly/ever? Not me.

NHS have since then updated their webpage trying to reassure people their data is safe. Didn't have much faith in them back then, virtually none now.  If it wasn't nefarious why go to great lengths to hide it?

On a related note, you can also opt out of organ donation (it's now assumed you're a donor in UK since 2020). Got a letter confirming my decision. Fairly sure I never got a letter confirming my NHS data opt-out though. I was in two minds whether to bother as I doubt they'll honour their end of the bargain, but I did anyway.

organ donation opt-out:

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/register-your-decision/do-not-donate/

edit- Just saw this on NHS page;

"(When your choice does not apply)...

...When there is an overriding public interest

In an emergency or in a situation when the safety of others is most important. For example, to help manage contagious diseases like coronavirus and stop them spreading."

Edited by BossCrow

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic