Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

You are right and thats what i also have personal problems with. Why should i do the exact same thing what i despise since this whole thing started?

Of course fear will get us nowehere, but i have to lie if i would say: well im not fearful whats going on here and where the road does lead us if we do not stand up against it.

I keep my humanity by living in a loving cummunity that all look out for each other and we talk a lot about the ongoing problems right now.

Im just suggesting to be on the lookout. Again, we do not have the slightest idea what transmits, we just know something does and its better to be aware of this problem.

I’m fearful of what’s going on here too from a genocidal perspective because I cannot prove anything and if I could who would listen? Some people are just tuned out and don’t even hear you even if you think they do. There’s nothing I can do about it. 

but I can keep my humanity and I will. That’s mine and no one is taking it away from me. I’m not fearful of catching anything.  Even if I did I am confident in my immune system to tackle it.  Even if it couldn’t I kept something more valuable to me. 

Email: [email protected]

Date: Thursday 6th May 2021

Dear  Headteacher,

Before we go into the depths of this letter, id first like you to get your hands on a mirror and lay it on your desk please.

I would like to ask you to end Mask wearing in your school immediately, your duty of care is to your pupils. We have let children carry a burden which is not theirs to carry. It must end. We as adult men and women can not…… and must not let ourselves be overcome by propaganda and fear, thus leading us to forget who we are. Who are we? We are loving, caring and social creatures and we look after the children in our care. The kids come first.

I would like to refer you to a High Court case on mask wearing in schools to which me and my wife donated to:

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop-masks-in-schools/

May 5th decision.

The Court’s decision emphasises that no child in any school can be forced to wear a mask. No medical exemption is required.

The Court also noted that the school had not provided enough evidence to find it had conducted a full risk assessment or that it was sufficient. Neither the government nor the school has assessed the risk of physical or psychological harms from wearing masks throughout almost all the school day (in classrooms, in corridors and on public transport) and the Court acknowledged the detailed evidence of those harms by Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner, Ms Simone Plaut and Clinical Psychologist, Dr Zenobia Storah.

It is our duty and now your duty to act on this. If we put our careers before the safety of children, what does that make us. We has a country have locked up our elderly in care homes, split up families, bankrupted family businesses, and masked kids. Not one single thought was given to the consequences of any of these decisions. How many of our elderly, died after being imprisoned inside for over a year without feeling a breeze on their face? How many young mums have struggled without the support of her parents with her children? How many families have we sent to the DEGRADING foodbanks? How many children have we condemned to future lung illnesses?

I want you to hold up that mirror and ask yourself………’’Have I done enough to ensure these children and parents are informed enough to know that wearing masks is scientifically proven to cause harm , both physically and psychologically?’’ than ask yourself ‘’Am I willing and strong enough to put my neck on the line for these children?’’

WE NEED TO DO MORE TO PROTECT THESE KIDS.

IF I WAS TOLD ‘’YOU COULD CATCH THIS VIRUS AND DIE BUT IF YOU MASK YOUR CHILD IT MAY HELP PROTECT YOU BUT IT WILL HAVE CATASTROPHIC EFFECTS ON HER FUTURE HEALTH’’ MY CHILD DOESN’T WEAR A MASK BECAUSE ITS MY JOB TO PROTECT HER NOT HER JOB TO PROTECT ME!

Id like to leave you with some recent data from the NHS:

A breakdown of death by pre-existing conditions by Covid-19

image.png.c2745aee8192a69a62adfff3ede6dfa4.png

Please note the unknown presence of pre existing condition can not be found out because if you die of suspected covid-19, then no autopsy is done on the orders of Public Health England.

There is around 9 million pupils in England. Just think about that, has this vaccination program sets its sights on the kids. The Covid-19 Vaccine in stage 3 clinical trial. Will I allow my child to be part of an experimental vaccine trial when im well informed?

Yours sincerely and truthfully

Anonymous Parent

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

These people made their choices. We put the information out there. Everything was turned upside down overnight. The nhs empty. We told them and there is proof of it. It’s not hidden. The churches upside down backing big pharma. The police not guardians but enforcers of the agenda. 

the nursing homes prohibiting contact and look at the images of the state of the residents, just a shadow of their former selves. 

how much more obvious and clear could this be?  

Everything turned upside down overnight.  Just like that. 

if you haven’t got it by now you’re a fucking idiot or robot. 

im not putting my neck in the guilitine for you. 

this im sending to 10 high schools.....obviously looks better in word. im asking you all to do the same. get on word, or a pen n paper, or just copy n paste this lv put together, get online search high schools in your area...and send them by post.

dont fuck around...get it done. 

7 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

Crypto you can protect if you keep your wallet on a personal computer, USB or external hard drive it would just be the power outage preventing you from using it. 

The banks could however go completely under because of the chaos then confiscate everyone's money as some sort of bail in instead of a bail out. 

Yes. Absolutely.  I'm a long time bitcoin holder. It's all away on a hard wallet and my codes are hidden away.

My brother was the same, only his is on a software wallet where he day trades and makes interest. I suggested this might happen and he thought just the suggestion was insane. I think people like him could get stung hard. I bought some way back for my childrens future as I had nothing for them.  When I bought my house that was a ruin I made it difficult on myself by taking half of the money I had aside for doing the house up and instead invested into bitcoin and straight away took it off line and onto a certain hardware wallet.

I genuinely believe alot of people could get really stung if there is an attack on the grid. Covid 2.0...... a staged cyber pandemic. Then all the elite will have amassed all of the remaining bitcoin.

I do think bitcoin rubbed some wicked people the wrong way and may be part of the reason for alot of their diabolical plans going into desperation mode. Hyper drive if you will.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Here is the official video

Aside from the obvious lies about the jabs safety and promises of a return to normal that video's pushing of the diversity, multi cultural propaganda is sickening. If you did a video like that for say London OK fair enough but Scotland ?? I don't know the exact figures but the non white demographic in Scotland surely is absolutely tiny but that video is making out like the country is made up of 50% black and asians.

Edit : Unintentional comedy in that video : DJ playing in an empty nightclub with no music and idiot in a wetsuit on fake beach with a greenscreen behind him. Yep, that's about close as you'll get to the old normal once you get the jab.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

These people made their choices. We put the information out there. Everything was turned upside down overnight. The nhs empty. We told them and there is proof of it. It’s not hidden. The churches upside down backing big pharma. The police not guardians but enforcers of the agenda. 

the nursing homes prohibiting contact and look at the images of the state of the residents, just a shadow of their former selves. 

how much more obvious and clear could this be?  

Everything turned upside down overnight.  Just like that. 

if you haven’t got it by now you’re a fucking idiot or robot. 

im not putting my neck in the guilitine for you. 

im not asking you to do it for me.

im asking you to do it for that 12 year old girl struggling in science class. 

im asking you to do it for that 10 year old boy in his first year, too scared to hold his hand up becuase hes struggling to breathe.

and unlike you... i am that fucking idiot

and il keep banging my head on the wall because iv got an 8 year old little girl who im going to have to pull out of school when vaxxers become law, because iv got an 8 year old little girl who is systematically week after week getting her future snatched from her. and not 1 single post you put regardless of how true it is will stop me from trying TO WAKE UP THESE STUPID BASTARDS THAT SURROUND ME!

• Like 2

All the sheep are watching 'the news' thinking India is going through Covid hell. Meanwhile, the case fatality ratio is...

.... a whopping....

.... a mega.....

..... a fucking multi-galaxy colliding...

1.1%

🤣🤣🤣 ---> https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Re-calculating for fake virus based on fake tests, it's probably more like 0.0%

But give up your freedom anyway, just in case.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GOYK said:

im asking you to do it for that 10 year old boy in his first year, too scared to hold his hand up becuase hes struggling to breathe.

and il keep banging my head on the wall because iv got an 8 year old little girl who im going to have to pull out of school when vaxxers become law, because iv got an 8 year old little girl who is systematically week after week getting her future snatched from her. and not 1 single post you put regardless of how true it is will stop me from trying TO WAKE UP THESE STUPID BASTARDS THAT SURROUND ME!

You’re the parent. Say no. Nothing stopping you from doing that. 

17 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I am told another prominent researcher named Raymond Royal Rife exploited these healing frequencies you allude to in your excellent post. He was curing many blood diseases and cancerous cells. They treated him like they treat Vernon Coleman. 

Intravenous hydrogen peroxide can clear up pneumonic congestion fast and as it acts it creates oxygen as a byproduct. Fact checked as voodoo and witchcraft by guess WHO? They can't patent hydrogen peroxide.

Amazing stuff

I always have hydrogen peroxide, magnesium, lugols iodine, colloidal silver,ravintsara and lypospheric vitamin c in the cupboard. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GOYK said:

Why would anyone want their child in the modern woke school system? Homeschool and get away from these communist psychopaths. Every single day in school is another day your child is being brainwashed to be a system slave.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Careful fellas. Those Indian villagers can get pretty nasty ;-)

No kidding. In 2007, we were in a taxi driving through Madras. Just ahead of us,  a small car hit a pedestrian; an elderly lady in a green sari. The car, containing two or three young men, attempted to drive away but in a flash they were surrounded by 20 or 30 angry bystanders who dragged them out of the vehicle and started whaling on them. My missus, a nurse, went to help the injured lady and saw the young men, all bloody and with torn clothes, on their knees begging for the police to come and help them. When they arrived, the cops added a few bruises of their own before taking them away. I was amazed at the speed it all happened at.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

Didn't there used to be a saying:

If someone told you to jump off a cliff...

.. eh

If someone told you to inject an experimental substance...

People forget the lemmings

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

No kidding. In 2007, we were in a taxi driving through Madras. Just ahead of us,  a small car hit a pedestrian; an elderly lady in a green sari. The car, containing two or three young men, attempted to drive away but in a flash they were surrounded by 20 or 30 angry bystanders who dragged them out of the vehicle and started whaling on them. My missus, a nurse, went to help the injured lady and saw the young men, all bloody and with torn clothes, on their knees begging for the police to come and help them. When they arrived, the cops added a few bruises of their own before taking them away. I was amazed at the speed it all happened at.

Why do we no longer have that fighting spirit?

John 12: 44-47:

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Here we go, the "Young people are at risk " Bollox.

Who could possibly have predicted this change in the propaganda????!!!!

Let's see that isolated virus... oh wait, they don't have it.

• Like 1