Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I use 15% lugols. There are many places to get it but our naturopath recommends The Natural Dispensary (but that might be because we get a practitioner discount code there). Bobby's Heath Shop and Regency Organics are other places I have bought it. Ebay and Onbuy are other possibilities (assuming you want to avoid Amazon)

Thanks, out of likes. Always nice to avoid Amazon when possible.

4 hours ago, zArk said:

Got asked at work this morning

"Have you had your jab?"

Me ... Confused smile "not mine, noooo"

She " oh your one of them"

Me "wtf does that mean? "

She silent

Me "why would I need an experimental vaccination with 2 years trial left?  With everyone looking at a 99.4% survival rate and thats with no treatment I think it's....

She's walking off at this point

....it's all out of hand"

People are getting weirder

I swear it's the 'rapture' they truly believe the Vax is their saviour . She was, and so have others talking to me , very excited about the vaccine , getting it and others getting it. 

I asked my co-worker how he spent his Bank Holiday Monday and he said, smugly, "taking my wife for her vaccine" as though he deserved a round of applause! Sucker! I spent mine driving through the Galloway Forest National Park in Dumfrieshire, enjoying some breathtaking scenery and wildlife.

• Haha 3

Harry and Megan, two more useless celebrity headline grabbers, claim, "We will not be able to truly recover until everyone, everywhere, has equal access to the vaccine."

These millionaires care so much about the poor, "We are inviting you to contribute whatever you can to bring vaccines to families in the world's most vulnerable places.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Ivermectin  - often used in liquid form for livestock and horses as a dewormer/anti parasite

should be easy enough to find and remember not to take a horse sized dose ;)

i wouldnt think youd need very much but I would be willing to bet there are alternatives to taking this that are naturally as effective in breaking up the darpa hydrogel self assembling network.

maybe the quinine in a gin and tonic might do the same but have to wait and see what the word is.

Garlic for instance is generally antiparasitical. 

also would have to be able to traverse the blood brain barrier to be effective. (specifically in relation to the nasal swabs)

We dont even know what the hydrogel is comprised of yet! other than the lithium which has a sedative effect

maybe even safer protocols would work! - eg ozone insufflation 

Think best plan at the minute of to avoid testing at all costs. I take diatomaceous earth daily which totally clears out the digestive tract, won't do much for anywhere else though. There must be a way to break it up.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

If you tell someone you are not getting the C19 vaccine... I instantly get `oh youre an anti-vaxxer```

I just reply `` and you must be a psychic``

Lol.

When someone "accuses" me of being an anti-vaxxer, I say, "You say it like it's a negative thing?"

It disarms them!

I ought to follow it up with:

5272336_0.jpg

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

Think best plan at the minute of to avoid testing at all costs. I take diatomaceous earth daily which totally clears out the digestive tract, won't do much for anywhere else though. There must be a way to break it up.

Coincidently so do I, not each day though. Made my hair thicker too as its a great source of silica once stomach acid converts some of it.

Agree with you - avoidance is you say!  the key.

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Comments section. How they react when they’re told the truth. 

Do you know that moment when you are just happy when someone just speaks his/her mind and just gives straight facts?

and then you start to read the comments and you are like,...

well, i shouldnt have read that, now im depressed....

Mind manipulation goes extreme lenghts, that no matter what is presented, there are always those that think its all a big conspiracy and people have nothing better to do with their lives as preaching untruths for the sake of it.

You know like people that lost their child or like people that lost their business, or like people that starved from lockdowns, they are all probably big times conspiracy theorists that thought to themself:

"Fuck hunger, im going to troll on the internet",...right?

Man sheeps are braindead beyond belief.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Ivermectin  - often used in liquid form for livestock and horses as a dewormer/anti parasite

should be easy enough to find and remember not to take a horse sized dose ;)

i wouldnt think youd need very much but I would be willing to bet there are alternatives to taking this that are naturally as effective in breaking up the darpa hydrogel self assembling network.

maybe the quinine in a gin and tonic might do the same but have to wait and see what the word is.

Garlic for instance is generally antiparasitical. 

also would have to be able to traverse the blood brain barrier to be effective. (specifically in relation to the nasal swabs)

We dont even know what the hydrogel is comprised of yet! other than the lithium which has a sedative effect

maybe even safer protocols would work! - eg ozone insufflation 

Papaya seeds clear parasites

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Lol.

When someone "accuses" me of being an anti-vaxxer, I say, "You say it like it's a negative thing?"

It disarms them!

5272336_0.jpg

Bit like when a situation is kicking off you can diffuse it by asking the other person "How's Dave?".

It instantly fucks their head up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Bit like when a situation is kicking off you can diffuse it by asking the other person "How's Dave?".

I'll have to remember that one, lo!!

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Do you know that moment when you are just happy when someone just speaks his/her mind and just gives straight facts?

and then you start to read the comments and you are like,...

well, i shouldnt have read that, now im depressed....

Mind manipulation goes extreme lenghts, that no matter what is presented, there are always those that think its all a big conspiracy and people have nothing better to do with their lives as preaching untruths for the sake of it.

You know like people that lost their child or like people that lost their business, or like people that starved from lockdowns, they are all probably big times conspiracy theorists that thought to themself:

"Fuck hunger, im going to troll on the internet",...right?

Man sheeps are braindead beyond belief.

Yes. There has been some talk about frequencies on the threads and I think these people are just on a different frequency to us. There’s no getting through to them.  

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

PMSL

out of likes - 

I was was intending to use the father ted stock response if someone asks me - anything

"dat would be an ecumenical matter" 

16 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Coincidently so do I, not each day though. Made my hair thicker too as its a great source of silica once stomach acid converts some of it.

Agree with you - avoidance is you say!  the key.

I started taking it as my kids kept getting pinworms every few months. Gross I know, but it really works. It's natural and increases your absorption of nutrients apparently.

I combine it with multivitamins, fish oil, magnesium, and plenty of fresh food. Should keep the rona away 😁

13 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I think I've heard of this recently, but aren't they hard to come by? Mark Passio has said in one of his podcasts with Mark Devlin there's a fruit that can cure all sorts from the seeds, but they remove them saying they're dangerous. I don't see apple seeds being removed as they contain arsenic, mind you, it's probably why they don't remove them. 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I'll have to remember that one, lo!!

Yeah there is science behind it, I remember watching a program.  Something about the part of the brain that requires thought is different than the brain causing the anger.

Any random name. and anything along those lines. Anything to fuck their head up.

"Did you see Trevor?" 

- They will instantly stop and have no option but to have to think about it. Who the fucks Trevor?

"What's your favourite flavour bubble gum?

Edited by FrankVitali

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Nature is an fabulous supplier of solutions for all manner of malady.

Used to use black walnut hull extract, cloves and wormwood  iirc too. Good strong curries aswell with plenty of spice.

We need the exact ingredients of the hydrogel in the swabs and its mechanism to know whats effective.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I think I've heard of this recently, but aren't they hard to come by? Mark Passio has said in one of his podcasts with Mark Devlin there's a fruit that can cure all sorts from the seeds, but they remove them saying they're dangerous. I don't see apple seeds being removed as they contain arsenic, mind you, it's probably why they don't remove them. 

Have to listen to that again.

re: apricot kernels - apple seeds being similar and always chew them up. They have b17 (amagdalin) which is touted as an anti cancer and is harmful only to those types of cells. Tried them too with no ill effects. There is always scaremongering from msm about any alt treatments. think its cyanide compounds though not arsenic ??

Soursop (graviola) I think is what M passio was talking of - may be misspelling it though! Its been over a decade since I read about alt therapies.

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Have to listen to that again.

re: apricot kernels - apple seeds being similar and always chew them up. They have b17 (amagdalin) which is touted as an anti cancer and is harmful only to those types of cells. Tried them too with no ill effects. There is always scaremongering from msm about any alt treatments. think its cyanide compounds though not arsenic ??

Soursop (graviola) I think is what M passio was talking of - may be misspelling it though! Its been over a decade since I read about alt therapies.

Yes he definitely mentioned apricot kernels and I cannot for any certainty say if that was the correct fruit, but what you're describing is exactly what he said. 👍

31 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yeah there is science behind it, I remember watching a program.  Something about the part of the brain that requires thought is different than the brain causing the anger.

Any random name. and anything along those lines. Anything to fuck their head up.

"Did you see Trevor?" 

- They will instantly stop and have no option but to have to think about it. Who the fucks Trevor?

"What's your favourite flavour bubble gum?

Great way to calm down a militant sheep or Karen!!!

1 hour ago, Velma said:

I asked my co-worker how he spent his Bank Holiday Monday and he said, smugly, "taking my wife for her vaccine" as though he deserved a round of applause! Sucker! I spent mine driving through the Galloway Forest National Park in Dumfrieshire, enjoying some breathtaking scenery and wildlife.

They do expect a standing ovation.

I used to listen to Radio Lancashire while heading to work but had to stop because one ignorant gonk of a presenter kept making nasty, smart arsed comments about anti lock down demos etc and encourages people to text in when they get jabbed so that he can sound a horn for them by way of celebration.

Utterly nauseating, although it made me laugh at the resemblance of that sound to OddsNSods' honking clown horn.

People were putting their names forward to get a pat on the back on the radio for having the sodding poison! It's extraordinary!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

His name is Rodney Trotter

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

another one tonight while picking up the kids

"i have had my jab but my mate wont have his. Hes a conspiracy theorist"

me - "really? like how?"

"oh you know all that stuff on the internet"

me -- "rather than BBC, SKY, ITV bullshit brainwashing"

"heh, haha, "

me --- "but you gotta think if all the 'at risk' those will multiple illnesses are already jabbed why isnt everything back to normal?"

"heh, haha"

FS ... ITS THE POD PEOPLE

starting to get a bit freaked out

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1