Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Grown up with the television and had years of propaganda. I actually think you are right. 

It was the boomer types out clapping wasn't it. Early to late 60s seem to be the worse. 

I also find the middle aged "ard men" contemptable at this point. Strutting around with their masks in the street. They are just completely apathetic with what they are doing. Its to fight the Rona, innit. 

Hopefully you reach that age eventually.  I see young women who are so anal about ``covid`` they are strapping masks on their children. Unless of course you think its the over 60`s strapping masks on their children!!  The young are also preventing their children from playing with other children.  Please show me a public picture where the younger ones are all maskless.   I have travelled through airports and have been the ONLY maskless person.... I go into stores and most often I am the ONLY maskless person.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Beaujangles Its a generalisation and its an accurate generalisation. I am a millenial and i belong to the worst generation on the planet. No need to take offense. 

Same with my post when i mentioned a toxic middle aged women. 

I find it a little bit offensive when disgusting homophobia is expressed on here but at the end of the day offense is taken. 

But in conclusion you are probably right it doesn't help putting people into sections on generations. 

Lets face it no generation has been great we are all at fault (not us) but age groups. 

Always enjoy your posts so not having a dig. (I Will get back on topic)

I dont think its an accurate generalization about 50-70 year olds.... I know some in that age group as well as all age groups who can be unbearable or toxic.  I believe we can all be toxic at times...but categorizing is unfair.

Its like racism in a way... it discriminates.  I have Hispanic ( 50%) grandchildren as well as `white`` grandchildren...all loved the same. My niece has three half black boys, absolutely adorable. One is being signed for a UK top of the league team ( under 18) next month. My cousins two kids are gay. So by placing people into categories it becomes limiting for us all in discussing.

Thanks for your post...I`m guessing you are around my sons`ages...so all is forgiven 😉;-)  😉;-)

Edited by Beaujangles

8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Comments section. How they react when they’re told the truth. 

Hi Liberty, was that video not from last year? I'm sure I remember this lady going hell for leather and even the speaker of the house had to interject to let her speak. Awesome speech though, just a shame little or no notice paid to it by these fuckin normies. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

Hi Liberty, was that video not from last year? I'm sure I remember this lady going hell for leather and even the speaker of the house had to interject to let her speak. Awesome speech though, just a shame little or no notice paid to it by these fuckin normies. 

I don’t know. I haven’t seen it before. Yes. Great speech. 

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Your medical Information is nobodies concern if I get asked I'm going to respond with its none of your fucking business. Unbelievable. 

Whilst true, it’s not fun enough. I’m gonna say something more psychological like, ‘I’m waiting to see if you drop dead first’ 😀💉

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The most selfish throughout this whole thing have been the boomers in my opinion. They left their parents to die in care homes and then all rushed to get a vaccine so they could travel. Regardless of shedding their infertility on to their children and other adults younger than them. 

I even had one say, oh well I have had my children now, I don't care if i am infertile. 

They are also the worst NPC of the lot with their dirty masks and stupid over the top social distancing. 

Where I reside, it's the young, hipsters types and the young, trendies who have been the biggest supporters of the mask/vax crap.

Started seeing trendies/hipsters with "cool" mask before any mask mandates. Months before major retail stores required masks, Traitor Joe's had manditory masks requirements. Though the grocery store next door had no mask required (yet) and no line to get in, the 20/30-somethings lined up around the block to get in Traitor Joe's.

Maybe we can all agree that people of all ages are stupid and susceptible to propaganda?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lake said:

May 14th 2020

Italian politician Sara Cunial

Aye I thought it was, glad it's been recycled, I hate good material getting buried and lost. It was a great speech, well done that lady. Shame it wasn't done more recently either, would probably have a bigger impact. 

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Aye I thought it was, glad it's been recycled, I hate good material getting buried and lost. It was a great speech, well done that lady. Shame it wasn't done more recently either, would probably have a bigger impact. 

I also hate the loss and or burning of information.

That video is 2 mins 14 sec, the one I have is 7 mins.

11 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Been meaning to try iodine for a while. Are there any Lugol's Iodine brands you could recommend? Or any advice about what to look for? (I live in the UK)

I use a high strength one as Im used to it. iodine.jpeg.40612b190b513cb3217efcda688d0af3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

New "roll up your sleeve" BCU propaganda campaign targeting young people. Promising them to "get back to things they love" and "only way out of covid"  is toxic poisonous vaccine. 

Woah, woah, woah, 2nd guy in says the jabber has been safely tested like any other. There's a false advertising claim right there because that's a blatant lie. We should look into this and see if there's a claim because I'm convinced there is because that's a blatant lie. Fuckers, makes your piss boil. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

DEATHS FROM COVID IN UNDER 60s WITH NO PRE-EXISTING CONDITION: 702

DEATHS FROM ADVERSE REACTIONS TO THE JIB-JAB: 1229

What we're being told...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions#history

COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 598985

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 722

COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 54139 (Last week this figure was 149082(?))

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 364

COVID-19 vaccine brand unspecified analysis

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 1807

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 14

COVID-19 vaccine Moderna analysis

TOTAL REACTIONS FOR DRUG 1996

FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS 2

TOTAL REACTIONS - 656927

TOTAL FATAL OUTCOME REPORTS - 1229

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

Covid-Deaths-06-05-21.png

Deaths from adverse reactions to the jib-jab are approaching double that of people who died from covid who were under 60 with no underlying conditions.

The Pfizer number of reactions seems a little suspect. Typo or manipulation, I wonder?

Edited by wingwang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2