Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Suggestion for when dealing with zombies asking "have you had your jab?" or any other attempted "shaming" questions from their narrow little script: Never answer, never go on the defensive, reverse it and always ask THEM the questions. We have absolutely NO duty to answer questions from people who are in such an indefensible position. We do not need to justify ourselves to them. Attack, attack, never defense.

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

You are absolutely correct that iodine and bromine are elements in the halide group, however they are totally different. Iodine is an essential mineral, yet bromine is toxic to humans. 

Iodine has been used to prevent breast cancer/ fibrocystic breast disease, depression etc, although it is not used by medical doctors for these purposes.

In certain forms, it can be ingested, and is sold as for example nascent iodine.

I'm not advocating its use, just reporting.

Been using it for 20+ years, mainly lugols and make my own too as it is better quality than the industrially produced rubbish.

Essential for thyroid function. it should be remembered to take selenium and magnesium when taking iodine and I have a family member who successfully treated goiter after years of runaround by medical establishment. 

Treats hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism and key to regulating  cell apoptosis and hence helps prevent cancer. Most people suffer mineral deficiency due to industrial farming and exposure to fluorine and chlorine displaces iodine.

https://www.power2practice.com/article/busting-the-iodine-myths/

https://www.curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=iodine&action=Find - lot of references and resources.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

On YouTube check out “Michael Jackson exposing the Illuminati”  the picture in the background says national active. Sorry don’t know how to post a link off YouTube.

please don’t Luddite shame me😁

..... and yet, here we are, ( I don’t know what year that would’ve been) seems everything falls on deaf ears.

Remember this.....

A43F640F-67ED-4B68-9A74-BF5CFB8C2899.png.b577405dd230657ea828e1428c8cdcd9.png

Doesn’t matter if you’re agent M... or Q for that matter, ‘this is the life of illusion, wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion’.... there are always too many distractions in play at once that most people can’t even think straight, let alone act as a cohesive force.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Got asked at work this morning

"Have you had your jab?"

Me ... Confused smile "not mine, noooo"

She " oh your one of them"

Me "wtf does that mean? "

She silent

Me "why would I need an experimental vaccination with 2 years trial left?  With everyone looking at a 99.4% survival rate and thats with no treatment I think it's....

She's walking off at this point

....it's all out of hand"

People are getting weirder

I swear it's the 'rapture' they truly believe the Vax is their saviour . She was, and so have others talking to me , very excited about the vaccine , getting it and others getting it. 

That just pisses me off reading this. Got every moron banging the drum now who the fuck do these people think they are. What a dumb stupid bitch. Bet she's middle aged as well. I know the type. Typical toxic bitch, been bullied by a few of those in the office in my teenage years. Horendous specimens. Oh well at least she won't be around for much longer.  

A 35 Billion Dollar Lawsuit has been filed against Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Doug Ford, Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson, the Pope, the Queen and many more in a lawsuit involving lawyers from around the world.
WILLIAM FEHR OF J W Foods in Scarborough, Ontario explains his excitement in the expected hearing this coming summer.
Indictments have been served and these people know it could soon all come toppling down around them.
Let's HOPE the Canadian Supreme Court doesn't go the way of the their U.S. counterpart and cave in.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5yacwAUAomni/

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

When they say "one of them" it is like a scene from The Invasion. 

'

A few days ago someone on YouTube replied to my comment about 'Covid' by saying ''You're one of them are you?'', because I said  it was Convid. They do all say the same things. They are programmed to react a certain way using the same language.  I've found that the word 'Convid' seems to trigger quite a few people.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

That just pisses me off reading this. Got every moron banging the drum now who the fuck do these people think they are. What a dumb stupid bitch. Bet she's middle aged as well. I know the type. Typical toxic bitch, been bullied by a few of those in the office in my teenage years. Horendous specimens. Oh well at least she won't be around for much longer.  

Death has no age preference - it takes the young too.

5 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

'

A few days ago someone on YouTube replied to my comment about 'Covid' by saying ''You're one of them are you?'', because I said  it was Convid. They do all say the same things. They are programmed to react a certain way using the same language.  I've found that the word 'Convid' seems to trigger quite a few people.

It is most certainly a programmed response. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

It is most certainly a programmed response. 

If you tell someone you are not getting the C19 vaccine... I instantly get `oh youre an anti-vaxxer```

I just reply `` and you must be a psychic``

4 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

When anyone asks did you get your vaccine yet?, say
"No, did you get your immune system yet?"

When they ask me I say, no, I still want to have children. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Death has no age preference - it takes the young too.

Oh the young are worse. One less lemming in the world. 

Posted (edited)

The most selfish throughout this whole thing have been the boomers in my opinion. They left their parents to die in care homes and then all rushed to get a vaccine so they could travel. Regardless of shedding their infertility on to their children and other adults younger than them. 

I even had one say, oh well I have had my children now, I don't care if i am infertile. 

They are also the worst NPC of the lot with their dirty masks and stupid over the top social distancing. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The most selfish throughout this whole thing have been the boomers in my opinion. They left their parents to die in care homes and then all rushed to get a vaccine so they could travel. Regardless of shedding their infertility on to their children and other adults younger than them

I even had one say, oh well I have had my children now, I don't care if i am infertile. 

They are also the worst NPC of the lot with their dirty masks and stupid over the top social distancing. 

...and what are ``boomers``...

Edited by Beaujangles

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The most selfish throughout this whole thing have been the boomers in my opinion. They left their parents to die in care homes and then all rushed to get a vaccine so they could travel. Regardless of shedding their infertility on to their children and other adults younger than them. 

Grown up with the television and had years of propaganda. I actually think you are right. 

It was the boomer types out clapping wasn't it. Early to late 60s seem to be the worse. 

I also find the middle aged "ard men" contemptable at this point. Strutting around with their masks in the street. They are just completely apathetic with what they are doing. Its to fight the Rona, innit. 

1 hour ago, shabbirss said:

When anyone asks did you get your vaccine yet?, say
"No, did you get your immune system yet?"

LOL out of likes

could ask them if they comprehend the notion of privacy!

• Like 1

Just now, SimonTV said:

People are between 57 and 70. 

Is that so... just to point out that people of 57 dont all leave their parents in care homes to die. I didn`t leave mine in a care home to die...and I didnt go out and get a vaccine to travel.

I havent shedded any infertility onto my children and other adults younger than myself. 

Political correctness pisses me off as does expecting people to adopt a category once they reach a certain age...and I dont wear a mask or social distance.

I`m just pointing out that putting people into categories with such names as ``boomer`` is not accurate and sounds discriminatory. Same with people who call people ``Karens``. It`s really derogatory to those called Karen and becomes discriminatory.

I have to say I enjoy your posts mainly... but the boomer one I find ``off``.

• Like 2

@Beaujangles Its a generalisation and its an accurate generalisation. I am a millenial and i belong to the worst generation on the planet. No need to take offense. 

Same with my post when i mentioned a toxic middle aged women. 

I find it a little bit offensive when disgusting homophobia is expressed on here but at the end of the day offense is taken. 

But in conclusion you are probably right it doesn't help putting people into sections on generations. 

Lets face it no generation has been great we are all at fault (not us) but age groups. 

Always enjoy your posts so not having a dig. (I Will get back on topic)

• Thanks 1