Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Cabinet Office has drawn up emergency plans to prepare for UK worst case scenario if second wave of Covid coincides with No Deal Brexit in December, leaked document reveals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8655383/Cabinet-Office-draws-scenario-second-wave-Covid-No-Deal-Brexit.html

 

Not a plan, it's a script!

 

That old chestnut, the leaked document cover story.😄

 

Reasonable worst case scenario - councils going bankrupt leading to collapse of social care, blockages at ports, food shortages & price hikes, food air drops for the Channel Islands, social disorder, army on the streets, disease ripping through animals in the countryside due to medicine shortages.  Prepping the ground for a stitch up deal with the EU or to extend the transistion period, because of the emergency of a second wave, by some last minute rule bending?

 

This is interesting, showing the Royal Navy's priorities and allegiances.

Quote

It also warns that the Navy might be needed to stop vigilante British fisherman clashing with illegal European fishing boat incursions.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mishy said:

Piers Corbyn was arrested according to save our rights FB....

 

He said he was use to getting arrested earlier today when he was talking. One of the speakers said the Police threatened them with a £10,000 fine and she said we don't care, lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Hancock claimed social-distancing measures would remain for the "foreseeable" future and suggested that, unless a vaccine was approved, grandparents would be unable to hug their grandchildren this Christmas.

 

 

STAY A JERK

CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

RUIN LIVES

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

German police just addressed a crowd of protesters in Berlin, which still hasn’t dispersed in parts of the capital, despite police having declared the march disbanded earlier.

Live streams show protesters standing in squares and streets, surrounded by police.

Announcements by police reminding the crowd that the rally is breeching corornavirus restrictions were met with whistling and booing.

 

 

🤣🤣🤣😂 Good. 

Edited by Number6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile in Birmingham...

 

That's right, bring your own food, drink and cutlery. Because people don't wash cutlery in their own homes do they?

 

Should we not take our own food, drink and cutlery to restaurants and cafes then? Because presumably they don't clean theirs either?

 

Alternatively...

 

Christ on a bike, "risk assessments" 🤣

 

People used to go to restaurants to enjoy great food and good company. Now people will be looking around and 'checking for compliance'. And god help any business that 'does not comply' because the Corona Karens will be doing more than 'asking for the manager'... "zey vill be reported!!"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An infantile news report on the lockdown protest today from our friends at The Guardian:

 

Thousands of protesters from across the UK gathered in London’s Trafalgar Square on Saturday afternoon to protest against coronavirus restrictions and reject mass vaccinations.

 

The event, which began at noon, drew a broad coalition including coronavirus sceptics, 5G conspiracy theorists and so-called “anti-vaxxers”.

Carrying placards railing against the World Health Organization, Bill Gates and the government restrictions to reduce the spread of coronavirus, the demonstrators called for an end to movement restrictions and mandatory face coverings. Many placards described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax” or “scam”.

 

A PA system set up in front of Nelson’s Column broadcast speeches by a number of speakers, who denied the reality and severity of the pandemic and accused the government of attempting to curtail civil liberties.

 

Among those due to speak were Piers Corbyn, the weather forecaster and older brother of the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, the former newspaper columnist and health journalist Dr Vernon Coleman, and the conspiracist celebrity David Icke.

Although the demonstration focused on coronavirus restrictions, those taking part espoused anti-authoritarian grievances ranging from the lockdown to the imprisonment of Julian Assange to claims of elite child sexual abuse.

On the eve of the protest, Corbyn told the Guardian that a number of groups had come together to join in with the demonstration.

 

“In terms of whether you believe that the virus is a hoax or not, whatever is happening now is less than or equal to a normal flu, so the lockdowns and all that goes with them is unjustifiable in any terms,” he said.

 

“We are calling for MPs to refuse renewal of the Covid Act [Coronavirus Act], and if they do not, we will campaign to have them removed from office.”

Among those demonstrating on Saturday was 34-year-old Amina, who declined to give her surname. She carried a placard that said on one side, “Let food be thy medicine” and on the other, “Health doesn’t come from the tip of a needle.”

Of the food message on her placard, she said: “This is what we need to do. It’s worked for our ancestors, it’s worked for a lot of people around the world – and still is.”

 

Amina said she did not trust vaccines, and shared a number of examples of vaccines used in the developing world that she said caused widespread damage. “If you want to profit off the back of my health, then it’s not my health that’s important to you,” she said.

 

Elisha Edwardes, 36, said she was at the protest “to support the movement for freedom”. “The more I’ve been educated, the less fearful I am,” she said. “If anything I feel more in control. I’m here to create awareness and I feel that the mass majority of people have been deceived. And I think it’s easier to deceive people than convince them they’ve been deceived.

 

“A lot of the scenarios we’re seeing now don’t make sense and people are not questioning it. The lockdown has affected more people than the virus itself.”

 

The demonstration mirrored an event in Berlin on Saturday, which drew 18,000 coronavirus sceptics before being dispersed by police in the early afternoon.

Before it began on Saturday morning, the protest in the German capital had been the source of much legal and political contestation.

 

Berlin city authorities previously decided to ban the demonstrations out of fear that the protesters would not maintain social distancing or comply with face mask requirements, a move that sparked outrage amongst organisers and supporters. Berlin’s administrative court overturned the ban on the eve of the demonstration.

 

The Metropolitan police issued an open letter to the demonstrators advising that anyone attending a gathering of more than 30 people may be at risk of committing a criminal offence. It was handed to the demonstrators as they marched down Whitehall.

 

“Police officers are with a group of protesters at Whitehall,” the Met wrote on Twitter. “We have already provided the group with a letter explaining they are at risk of committing a criminal offence. We are now asking the group to disperse.”

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/29/coronavirus-sceptics-conspiracy-theorists-anti-vaxxers-protest-london

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Number6 said:

I know its a broken record on here, but just had a look on Sky News and British Brainwashing Corporation. Nothing, no coverage at all, except going on about the Berlin Police dispersing protests. What a absolutely disgusting bunch of twats we have calling themselves journalists in this country. I am waiting for the usual hit pieces to appear calling everyone right wing lunatic vaccine denying conspiracy theorists.

 

I hope this is the turning point and the protests get bigger and spread world wide, respect to all of you protesting in London today and around the world. 

 

 

The trouble with the MSM is that they are just too predictable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What you might not get from the vid feeds is that the police helicopter that was hovering over the Thames earlier was clearly called in to circle Trafalgar Square 5 mins before DI came on in an attempt to drown him out and remained overhead throughout his speech. Pathetic. Really pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Number6 said:

a number of speakers, who denied the reality and severity of the pandemic and accused the government of attempting to curtail civil liberties.

 

🤔

 

Anyone who is honestly able to 'step back' and look at the situation objectively, can clearly see that these speakers aren't denying anything, and that governments HAVE curtailed civil liberties.

 

44 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Among those due to speak were Piers Corbyn, the weather forecaster and older brother of the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, the former newspaper columnist and health journalist Dr Vernon Coleman, and the conspiracist celebrity David Icke.

 

Haha! Thanks to the mainstream media, how long has David Icke not been considered a 'celebrity'? 😆

 

Unfortunately world-reknowned economics expert Robert Mugabe, and 'peaceful antisemite' Adolf Hitler were unable to attend this event. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Number6 said:

An infantile news report on the lockdown protest today from our friends at The Guardian:

 

Thousands of protesters from across the UK gathered in London’s Trafalgar Square on Saturday afternoon to protest against coronavirus restrictions and reject mass vaccinations.

 

The event, which began at noon, drew a broad coalition including coronavirus sceptics, 5G conspiracy theorists and so-called “anti-vaxxers”.

Carrying placards railing against the World Health Organization, Bill Gates and the government restrictions to reduce the spread of coronavirus, the demonstrators called for an end to movement restrictions and mandatory face coverings. Many placards described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax” or “scam”.

 

A PA system set up in front of Nelson’s Column broadcast speeches by a number of speakers, who denied the reality and severity of the pandemic and accused the government of attempting to curtail civil liberties.

 

Among those due to speak were Piers Corbyn, the weather forecaster and older brother of the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, the former newspaper columnist and health journalist Dr Vernon Coleman, and the conspiracist celebrity David Icke.

Although the demonstration focused on coronavirus restrictions, those taking part espoused anti-authoritarian grievances ranging from the lockdown to the imprisonment of Julian Assange to claims of elite child sexual abuse.

On the eve of the protest, Corbyn told the Guardian that a number of groups had come together to join in with the demonstration.

 

“In terms of whether you believe that the virus is a hoax or not, whatever is happening now is less than or equal to a normal flu, so the lockdowns and all that goes with them is unjustifiable in any terms,” he said.

 

“We are calling for MPs to refuse renewal of the Covid Act [Coronavirus Act], and if they do not, we will campaign to have them removed from office.”

Among those demonstrating on Saturday was 34-year-old Amina, who declined to give her surname. She carried a placard that said on one side, “Let food be thy medicine” and on the other, “Health doesn’t come from the tip of a needle.”

Of the food message on her placard, she said: “This is what we need to do. It’s worked for our ancestors, it’s worked for a lot of people around the world – and still is.”

 

Amina said she did not trust vaccines, and shared a number of examples of vaccines used in the developing world that she said caused widespread damage. “If you want to profit off the back of my health, then it’s not my health that’s important to you,” she said.

 

Elisha Edwardes, 36, said she was at the protest “to support the movement for freedom”. “The more I’ve been educated, the less fearful I am,” she said. “If anything I feel more in control. I’m here to create awareness and I feel that the mass majority of people have been deceived. And I think it’s easier to deceive people than convince them they’ve been deceived.

 

“A lot of the scenarios we’re seeing now don’t make sense and people are not questioning it. The lockdown has affected more people than the virus itself.”

 

The demonstration mirrored an event in Berlin on Saturday, which drew 18,000 coronavirus sceptics before being dispersed by police in the early afternoon.

Before it began on Saturday morning, the protest in the German capital had been the source of much legal and political contestation.

 

Berlin city authorities previously decided to ban the demonstrations out of fear that the protesters would not maintain social distancing or comply with face mask requirements, a move that sparked outrage amongst organisers and supporters. Berlin’s administrative court overturned the ban on the eve of the demonstration.

 

The Metropolitan police issued an open letter to the demonstrators advising that anyone attending a gathering of more than 30 people may be at risk of committing a criminal offence. It was handed to the demonstrators as they marched down Whitehall.

 

“Police officers are with a group of protesters at Whitehall,” the Met wrote on Twitter. “We have already provided the group with a letter explaining they are at risk of committing a criminal offence. We are now asking the group to disperse.”

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/29/coronavirus-sceptics-conspiracy-theorists-anti-vaxxers-protest-london

 

The days of large media organisations being even close to objectively and non-judgementally reporting anything are dead and gone.

 

They're not even pretentending to try here: "a number of speakers, who denied the reality and severity of the pandemic". Horribly unprofessional, leaving aside the usual laughable character assassination, like Piers Corbyn's main gig being "weather forecaster".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twitter is such a cesspit of Marxist woke remoaner lying scum, out to destroy our countries.

 

Ive never seen so much anti truth, pro corporcracy vermin.

Really best to stay away from the Twending muzzle fascist anti fascist.

 

They are literally shitting themselves of us now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...