Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

29 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I am told another prominent researcher named Raymond Royal Rife exploited these healing frequencies you allude to in your excellent post. He was curing many blood diseases and cancerous cells. They treated him like they treat Vernon Coleman. 

Intravenous hydrogen peroxide can clear up pneumonic congestion fast and as it acts it creates oxygen as a byproduct. Fact checked as voodoo and witchcraft by guess WHO? They can't patent hydrogen peroxide.

I take iodine everyday as we are sadly lacking in it these days due to intensive fishing and farming and general poisoning of everything that used to be good for us. I have cured myself many times with Lugols Iodine. It amazing stuff. Cleans water, kills bugs, heals wounds, cleans blood of radiation, kills infection inside and out, amongst many other things. Just a drop or two a day is all you need. And its really inexpensive, lasts ages.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Intravenous hydrogen peroxide can clear up pneumonic congestion fast and as it acts it creates oxygen as a byproduct. Fact checked as voodoo and witchcraft by guess WHO? They can't patent hydrogen peroxide.

Cuban healer who uses a MACHETE to perform surgery and prescribes half a bottle of rum to beat Covid after a 'spirit' told him to help people is flooded with customers as word spreads of his miraculous work

The heavy drinking and smoking Cuban healer claims he was visited more than 30 years ago by a spirit who told him to start healing people with his machete

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9475299/Cuban-healer-uses-MACHETE-perform-surgery-prescribes-half-bottle-rum-beat-Covid.html

• Haha 1

Can you be fired for refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine? America is about to find out
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/can-you-be-fired-for-refusing-to-get-a-covid-19-vaccine-america-is-about-to-find-out-11620237075

'Some workers are suing to get their job back, according to lawsuits reviewed by MarketWatch, but all these cases want judges to block employers from making vaccination requirements.'

49 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

The same was done with vaccines as far back as the late 1800's- they were debunked by the doctors of the day as quack science. Many pamphlets from around that time I think are still available in archive.org if they have not been purged yet!  

I refused a smart meter many times when I lived in UK. I would not live near an electricity pylon if you paid me, it is truly sad that so many folks do not realise just how dangerous they are to health.

Everything they are trying to kill us with is frequency based. We can also use frequencies to heal ourselves. Frequencies can kill cancer and most other disease. If you combine that with 'light therapy' you really can heal almost anything. Check out Candice Silver and the Harmonic Egg. They have had some amazing results https://harmonicegg.com/

Thanks. Just found this one on archive.org -

b30478807_0001.jpg.1ba40e74850931bb0ecc542c265977ad.jpg

b30478807_0002.jpg.ac0c36cc39f04741c9811bf4208cc500.jpg

b30478807_0003.jpg.1f1d3d515568b4983a22b14289458c8d.jpg

b30478807_0004.jpg.695e968f82f297dbab855fbee2e85013.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I take iodine everyday as we are sadly lacking in it these days due to intensive fishing and farming and general poisoning of everything that used to be good for us. I have cured myself many times with Lugols Iodine. It amazing stuff. Cleans water, kills bugs, heals wounds, cleans blood of radiation, kills infection inside and out, amongst many other things. Just a drop or two a day is all you need. And its really inexpensive, lasts ages.

Been meaning to try iodine for a while. Are there any Lugol's Iodine brands you could recommend? Or any advice about what to look for? (I live in the UK)

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

Cuban healer who uses a MACHETE to perform surgery and prescribes half a bottle of rum to beat Covid after a 'spirit' told him to help people is flooded with customers as word spreads of his miraculous work

The heavy drinking and smoking Cuban healer claims he was visited more than 30 years ago by a spirit who told him to start healing people with his machete

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9475299/Cuban-healer-uses-MACHETE-perform-surgery-prescribes-half-bottle-rum-beat-Covid.html

I'd certainly value his medical opinion over Fauci's. 😆 Is that a spliff he's smoking or just a roll-up?

47 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1101990111_400.jpg.ba7645e4ae120e4246990a943cf2a110.jpg

fghjj.jpg.422da4c18d6b698762afadb73b8c491f.jpg

January 11, 1999 | Vol. 153

The way things are going mankind will probably end up looking more like Baphomet the transgender goat demon-

800px-Baphomet.png.c4b9edb516b5616cbf17256b95204f9e.png

18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I'd certainly value his medical opinion over Fauci's. 😆 Is that a spliff he's smoking or just a roll-up?

I dunno, but it looks mighty suspicious 🚬 😅

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

Bill Gates In His Own Words Covid-19 Coronavirus Vaccines Masks Lockdowns Curfew Quarantine Pandemic

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=OX47YH5NRMBA

image_2021-05-06_050233.png.19c74625dcc835cc2a49158721159274.png

Thanks. Been looking for a good Kill Gates compilation for a while. Couldn't face trying to edit one together myself though - I've already seen and heard more than enough of this arsehole in the last 12 months!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

My mother used to put iodine on a bleeding scratch or cut as she believed this would prevent infection. In french we called it "mercurochrome" or simply "mettre du mercure" (apply iodine) I appreciate hearing from that old friend from my childhood. I sense that relationship will be rekindled. We never drank it.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

2 hours ago, alexa said:

The grandmaster shahman that taught him everything he knows;

Snip-it_1620277129512.jpg.882509256407e92f543b103ce0eb95ea.jpg

• Haha 1