Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 hours ago, Bullion said:

A lot of Aussies see Hoges as a traitor since he racked off to the US. For maximum public manipulation they’d probably try some local Neighbours actors for psa instead

With all this country going to woke shit, can you blame him for escaping.

43 minutes ago, Saved said:

Shunning - a doctrinal word in the world of cults.

Yes. Fuck that. These shit heads will applaude anything to make you separate from people you love. It’s the mind of the cult. Controlled opposition 

• Like 2

I think we all need to own up to the mistakes we made that created this societal quicksand. Taking up arms and killing people that have jumped on our derelictions and exercised the demons that drive them because we created these opportunities is not the solution. My favorite example is big pharma feeding and taking on gigantic proportion from our neglecting our health. Our failure to resist the poisons they always try to give those outside their tribal folds is why pharma is the monster it is. If anyone deserves flogging it would be us, the masses I mean. Just so much more to consider in the philosophy that reform starts inside us not without. The chaos gripping the world is the cumulative effect of all our failures to act decisively in a timely manner. We let decay and stagnation take root.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, it's very sad. I don't want to dox myself by giving details, but I have a close friend that was signed to Warner, and now has his own label, and he is ready to pack it all in too. I would rather eat dirt than cave in to these demonic people.

I'm off sick at the moment recovering from nerve damage in my back and waiting for bowel surgery but I'm usually a musician and Im sad to say I have no incentive to play my guitars or keyboards or write anything new or record stuff I've already written I just can't be bothered as I feel what's the point. I've even half written a screenplay a rock opera style musical and just  can't be arsed finishing it. My attention and focus like all of us on here is dominated by this scamdemic and the uncertainty that surrounds us and the appalling evil that we are witnessing. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I'm off sick at the moment recovering from nerve damage in my back and waiting for bowel surgery but I'm usually a musician and Im sad to say I have no incentive to play my guitars or keyboards or write anything new or record stuff I've already written I just can't be bothered as I feel what's the point. I've even half written a screenplay a rock opera style musical and just  can't be arsed finishing it. My attention and focus like all of us on here is dominated by this scamdemic and the uncertainty that surrounds us and the appalling evil that we are witnessing. 

When the greatest pandemic movie script ever written is produced it will require a terrific musical score. If I was a musician I think thats what I would be doing. Writing and producing a score for my script.

Hope you heal your injuries soon, chum.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Please don't give them this satisfaction... Do what you love when you can - this is what life is about... During all these difficult times artist were always supporting other humans giving hope. We can consider ourselves lucky without war and starvation close to us for a few decades... But this is a part of every generation thx to our lovely elites... We will walk through this as we always do 🥴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When the greatest pandemic movie script ever written is produced it will require a terrific musical score. If I was a musician I think thats what I would be doing. Writing and producing a score for my script.

Well I have written a song called "The Lizard" so I'm getting there slowly. 😊

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 9:44 PM, Macnamara said:

I've heard it said that there wasn't any mass violence in britain in the bronze age and that something changed in the iron age that lead to more warlike behaviour

They rode to their holy land on the back of a lion with a dragon in it's mouth. Old Britain was that dragon. We have been used and abused.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

This man, my motivation is through the fucking floor, It's like I'm waiting for the inevitable. Only thing is I don't what the inevitable is going to be yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I tried Wales for a while,the mountains dont look very inhabited and learning the llanguage would be difficult,in fact i only know two words of Welsh Araf and Heddlu

You don't have to speak Welsh to live here, I don't speak any Welsh.

21 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

This is what they want. For you not to be your best self. You have a gift or gifts.  As bad as this is. Dont let it consume you.  It will only consume people like you so guard against it.  You can only do what you can do. The rest will just happen.  

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, it's very sad. I don't want to dox myself by giving details, but I have a close friend that was signed to Warner, and now has his own label, and he is ready to pack it all in too. I would rather eat dirt than cave in to these demonic people.

Likewise I wont use any names but that's interesting. They are a breed that's for sure going against the grain in that industry. Twas my industry but I got out. I see ian brown is fighting the good fight.

I

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Im actually only about 50 minutes away from N Wales and spent a long time working there and saw some beautiful places where i thought 'hmm i could live there,nice amount of seclusion but near towns for essentials' but i fear that kind of thinking will have to wait until we are the other side of the scam but its definitely a place i have considered moving to

• Like 1

The cornerstone of the cabal's power;

- control over our youth

- eavesdropping communications channels from the very start.

Honestly friends, take one of both of these away from the devils and the world is yours again. End of mind control and the end of blind faith in vulnerable means of communication between us. Bring back a measure of discretion and privacy to our affairs. Get those demonic influences away from our fragile youth, ...those future societies in embryo.

You will confirm it in the ferocious opposition the cabal will give to anything or anyone trying eliminate their access to our kids or in the way they resist encyption methods unbreakable to them. You will see in that what it means to them. The law they created forces industry to give them our keys. Homeschoolers are swarmed by the state. It requires courage and conviction and endurance but it can be done. Make eunics out of those fuckers.

• Like 1

Just now, KingKitty said:

More and more shops/businesses around me giving out freebies to those whom have had the Almighty Shot. I suppose they did the same thing to get folks to take the polio vaccine, too. 😏

Are they being funded to do it or is it out of some sense of civic duty (or desperation for custom) ?

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

If I hadn't chosen where I am it would have been Wales. My 4 grand parents were welsh. My parents used to live in Wales but they left. Cant remember off the top of my head where they were but my mum said back then it was tough for an english woman living in wales. She said in the village she was the locals would speak Welsh around her because she couldn't understand. 

I was out watching a game of rugby in croydon one night between England and Wales, with a welsh friend. We both support wales when it comes to rugby. Wales won the match and afterwards on the street I said to a couple of welsh fans we won and they said to me that I was not Welsh. I said I'm english born and bred but welsh family. They then asked me and my friend to speak welsh to prove we were Welsh. My friend speaks welsh, me not more than two words....cymru ambyth.....anyway they were rather hostile towards me and assured me my side lost. Ha ha.

Tribalism is a funny thing, I was in New York watching world cup final cricket between Sri Lanka and Australia one time and I chose to sit with the Sri Lankans as I was supporting them over the Aussies naturally. An australian came over and said I was in the wrong side of the bar, presumably because I'm white. I assured him I was in the right place and that I was supporting Sri lanka to their horror. The Sri Lankans found it so funny they bought all my drinks that day....Australia went on to win in a very close match. Funny old world 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

This man, my motivation is through the fucking floor, It's like I'm waiting for the inevitable. Only thing is I don't what the inevitable is going to be yet.

Yes you can feel there is some new bullshit bombshell that is brewing, maybe we'll get a few weeks of freedom but we know it's not going to last and the PTB are rubbing their hands smug with the chaos they have engineered and can't believe their luck how easily the masses have swallowed their lies. 

I will say though the Belgian virus and vaccine expert Dr Geert Vanden Bossche has surprisingly got a couple of videos on YouTube calmly and intelligently debunking the depopulation jab and the comments are really uplifting and offers genuine hope that concerns and objections about what is happening is finally being heard and not being censored or ridiculed. 

4 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

If I hadn't chosen where I am it would have been Wales. My 4 grand parents were welsh. My parents used to live in Wales but they left. Cant remember off the top of my head where they were but my mum said back then it was tough for an english woman living in wales. She said in the village she was the locals would speak Welsh around her because she couldn't understand. 

I was out watching a game of rugby in croydon one night between England and Wales, with a welsh friend. We both support wales when it comes to rugby. Wales won the match and afterwards on the street I said to a couple of welsh fans we won and they said to me that I was not Welsh. I said I'm english born and bred but welsh family. They then asked me and my friend to speak welsh to prove we were Welsh. My friend speaks welsh, me not more than two words....cymru ambyth.....anyway they were rather hostile towards me and assured me my side lost. Ha ha.

Tribalism is a funny thing, I was in New York watching world cup final cricket between Sri Lanka and Australia one time and I chose to sit with the Sri Lankans as I was supporting them over the Aussies naturally. An australian came over and said I was in the wrong side of the bar, presumably because I'm white. I assured him I was in the right place and that I was supporting Sri lanka to their horror. The Sri Lankans found it so funny they bought all my drinks that day....Australia went on to win in a very close match. Funny old world 

Its sport that shows us the public face of tribalism,it occurs at lower levels everyday but they are less perceptible .I also lived and worked in Scotland many years ago and remember the biggest surprise was at the level of devotion to football to teams that were to me not much more than pub teams throw in the religous sectarianism which still exists and its a heady mixture

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic