Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

I only buy meat for the cats and none of our local butchers do the right sort of stuff - don't even sell liver or kidney. Haven't eaten a pie in more than 20 years.

I saw my local butcher having a delivery this morning. First time I’ve witnessed it but they had received baby cows and were chopping something off from them in the street with the calf’s hung up on the wagon. Made me feel sick and I’m a vegetarian today. Don’t know how long it will last but my god that was revolting.  Then they flung them over their shoulder and carried them into the back of the butchers and ready to chop up. Seeing it in its raw state like that made me feel sick and I do love steak, especially from there as it’s good quality but the cows were just babies and so tiny really. Tiny enough to be flung over the shoulder and carried by one person. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Bit of an oxymoron really that video, because in reality we're all sheep. Christ's flock and all that. 👍

 

"I have just strolled in to Tesco like a boss,"

 

Love it, this made me chuckle. 👊😎

 

 

Yeah mate, well its getting me more madder all the time. Every day that goes by I am having more and more disregard for anyone else.  Long lost any fear of anything.

 

I am at the point of always being ready for a fight. A flick of a switch away from going full Ronnie Pickering if anyone starts.

 

Everyone needs to be like this and a lot of you are. Those still building up courage just start being cock of the walk. You are IT and no-one else is above you.   Think of nature and the world and the universe. We are a species on this great Earth and we should not be ruled or ordered about by anyone else.  Fuck em.

 

Plenty caffeine and the odd bit of speed helps too.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

Do you agree from what your seeing that the covid Gestapo seem to be mostly made up of women between 20 and 60 and weak lefty men with a small m , Or is that just my bigoted self? 

 

I've seen in the West End of London the council covid marshalls just standing around in pairs on street corners (just to install a sense of emergency), whilst everyone is drinking and dinning in the streets and not giving a monkey's.  You would have thought that with this deadly pandemic the covid marshalls would be equipped with stretchers to take away those who have instantly toppled over, like those struck down in their tracks with CV-19 in Wuhan last year.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Most of them are not in with covid 19. It is being discounted as they have had the jab and the number of cycles to detect a positive has been turned down to give less positives. They are in with a multitude of things and varied medical history so there is no way of knowing. They’re just being treated as they would have previously.  There is also no record of if they have had the jab or not but we know there has been a very high uptake we are told in the UK. 

Yes, I agree they're not in with covid 19.

I should have explained that those 3 lines were copied from what the 'researchers' said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Violence is not the answer. It will bring bloodshed to innocents.  Violence has its place, but only when immediately necessary in my opinion...and requires more than a kitchen knife. How do you suggest a disarmed people fight those with arms a plenty...

 

Gun lobbies and fake mass shootings have been trying to remove weapons from people while the police and armies have no end of supply. I believe this has been deliberate.

 

 

 

I have to agree with you here, it will only antagonize them, which IMO is what they want, to bring in marshal law. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Violence is not the answer. It will bring bloodshed to innocents.  Violence has its place, but only when immediately necessary in my opinion...and requires more than a kitchen knife. How do you suggest a disarmed people fight those with arms a plenty...

 

Gun lobbies and fake mass shootings have been trying to remove weapons from people while the police and armies have no end of supply. I believe this has been deliberate.

 

 

 

however i reserve my right to defend myself and property against assault

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

I've seen in the West End of London the council covid marshalls just standing around in pairs on street corners (just to install a sense of emergency), whilst everyone is drinking and dinning in the streets and not giving a monkey's.  You would have thought that with this deadly pandemic the covid marshalls would be equipped with stretchers to take away those who have instantly toppled over, like those struck down in their tracks with CV-19 in Wuhan last year.

Oh yeah all those dropping in the streets. I remember. Incredible propaganda effort. It worked 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Yes, I agree they're not in with covid 19.

I should have explained that those 3 lines were copied from what the 'researchers' said.

I’ve heard consultants telling patients that are worried they have covid 19 that it cannot be covid 19 as they have had the jab. Very  Rarely states so in any paperwork though. I know doctors and consultants go from government directives on how to diagnose so if I’ve heard it from a couple of them I know it’s their norm or a gov directive as they have to explain anything they go against so they don’t go against any of it. 
 

Wasn’t nit  picking. Sorry if it seems I was :-) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 11:11 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This crowd-funded case against mask in schools is looking very promising. 

 

No risk assessments have been completed by either the schools or government into the risk of harms to children by mandating masks in school. It would be worth the time for parents to read through the excellent and very thorough expert reports, and the damning evidence provided, which appears to have gone unchallenged at the hearing yesterday.

 

The judge hopes to make a decision by Wednesday 5th May.

 

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop-masks-in-schools/

 

 

The judge has now made a decision in the crowd-funded case 'Stop Masks in Schools'.

 

It has been decided that children should not be forced to wear masks at school and cannot be excluded from education if they do not. Nor does a medical exemption need to be shown.

 

Furthermore, the court noted that neither the school nor the UK Government has adequately assessed the risk to children from wearing masks at school all day including any potential physical and pscyhological harm that may be caused.

 

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop-masks-in-schools/

 

Quote

The Court’s decision emphasises that no child in any school can be forced to wear a mask. No medical exemption is required.

 

The Court also noted that the school had not provided enough evidence to find it had conducted a full risk assessment or that it was sufficient. Neither the government nor the school has assessed the risk of physical or psychological harms from wearing masks throughout almost all the school day (in classrooms, in corridors and on public transport) and the Court acknowledged the detailed evidence of those harms by Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner, Ms Simone Plaut and Clinical Psychologist, Dr Zenobia Storah.

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Outsider said:

This isn't the slightest bit sinister....notice the heavy handed symbolism of 3 waves on the backdrop sign.

Posing in triangular formation too...

BB1gndKt.jpg

 

Just makes them look like what they actually are - Faceless, soulless, unthinking, conforming automatons.

Disposable spare parts for the real power behind the scenes

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve heard consultants telling patients that are worried they have covid 19 that it cannot be covid 19 as they have had the jab. Very  Rarely states so in any paperwork though. I know doctors and consultants go from government directives on how to diagnose so if I’ve heard it from a couple of them I know it’s their norm or a gov directive as they have to explain anything they go against so they don’t go against any of it. 
 

Wasn’t nit  picking. Sorry if it seems I was :-) 

No worries Liberty, I should just have explained myself better :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

The judge has now made a decision in the crowd-funded case 'Stop Masks in Schools'.

 

It has been decided that children should not be forced to wear masks at school and cannot be excluded from education if they do not. Nor does a medical exemption need to be shown.

 

Furthermore, the court noted that neither the school nor the UK Government has adequately assessed the risk to children from wearing masks at school all day including any potential physical and pscyhological harm that may be caused.

 

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop-masks-in-schools/

 

 

That is great news! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

That Michael Baker has been one of the "front tv Drs" here in NZ - apparently he was responsible for pushing St Jacinda to go from 'flattening the curve' to 'elimination' and is pushing it in Australia too... 

 

He gives me the fking creeps - got a real pedo vibe to him.

 

image.jpeg.48300b42a61c572145dbf4a685d4a514.jpegMichael Baker is quietly optimistic about the direction we are taking over Covid-19.

 

They're probably seething over this or something.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Shedding material? 

 

Nah, none of that...he does call out the variant hype & explaining top ups are nonsense. Basically everything weve been saying, cept hes coming from the perspective the virus is real of course, but I dont personally knock him for that.

I have heard him before call Bossche's dangerous variants out before as lies.

Hes says variants are not going to escape immunity.

 

SAGE set up COG early last year  to warrant more lockdowns & annual jabs, also explain why the jabs arnt working..basically keep this shit show going indefinitely. And anyone with any rationality can smell through the obvious bullshit. You dont need to be Mike Yeadon.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Hi,

 

Yes, it says it's a blood spot test. Whether it gives you an instant result, similar to the diabetes blood sugar test, I don't know.

 

I have turned 50 in the last 12 years, but have very definitely never filled any such a questionnair. I've always made a point of not doing. 

You have to pour some stuff into the testing gizmo. Stab yourself and put blood in vial. Pour blood into hole in gizmo. Wait 10-20 mins. Look for pink line and red line (pos) or just red line (neg). Input results on biobank website. So sort of more like a pregnancy test but with blood. My whole street went for the biobank tests in 2008 - free drinks and biscuits! It was mostly a dietary questionnaire plus a blood test.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

No text. One letter from NHS and one a few weeks later from GP. Nothing since. But they don't have a mobile number, so ...

The phone call I had was an 0300 number, didn't  answer it.  But one for others to keep an eye out for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not going to happen. My friends and family might not agree on everything, but they're not total cucks. They will laugh in your face if you try pushing that shunning shite around here.

As evidence mounts the exact opposite may become the norm

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

``gases given off`` and breathed outward from the body. Is there a study done on what the gases contain, do you know...

It depends on the exact test done. For SIBO, you drink lactulose so it's hydrogen or methane (I forget which). For heliobacter, I think it's carbon dioxide. They take a base level before giving you the gunk to drink.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

truth really stings doesn't it

Not really, you just come across as a parasite that won't leave. All you seem to do is push for confrontation. Dunno if your lonely or something but you've got a get a life. Wasn't you hugged enough as a child?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...