Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I had my first anecdotal evidence of a person deciding to reject anymore doses of vaccine. After numerous failures to connect with his father he finally convinced him to back off. Something to think of when feeling like you have no "fucks" left to give. There is "always" a chance. Whether the single dose he took before waking up will cause irreperable damage is a matter for debate. I was not told what product they put in him. If one theory floating around is true and the vax is simply a saline trigger to initiate emf assaults then his first done was benign. Meaning now he must learn to recognize emf poisoning symptoms to be fully immune to covid. No jab no emf no covid.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

My apologies to the young Ukrainian kid :classic_sad:

All good, Alexa. We all get caught out from time to time, I shared what was likely a fake Aristotle quote with no source when I should have fact checked it. If in doubt, just reverse image search.

The poor kid has a face like thunder, but then I probably would too if I or my loved ones had been through what Ukraine has. It was the 1st of May too so maybe shes just angry about nutty commies celebrating May Day or something.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

All good, Alexa. We all get caught out from time to time, I shared what was likely a fake Aristotle quote with no source when I should have fact checked it. If in doubt, just reverse image search.

Thanks Enigmatic, out of likes, I should have checked it out👍

Reflecting on the possible true allegiances of Mr. Reiner Fuellmich a few questions persist but in terms of operating a successful legal campaign against covid he is spot on striking the root with the weakest link in the chain of covid lies, the PCR test or rather the misuse of it.

From the PCR evidence the entire house of cards blows away in the wind. The PCR fraud is the central pillar where rests every other element of this monumental abuse of human rights. All the lockstep measures rested on the assumption that the PCR was used competantly.

This is a terrific stencil to bring down all covid violation fines. So regardless if his work on this will trickle down to us when he prevails in court it is certain that just showing us where to hit covid in the root we have already experienced a major trickle down effect. I know I would hit that weak link very hard and resist all their attempts to divert me with irrelevant side show tactics. Its billiant and simple.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I had my first anecdotal evidence of a person deciding to reject anymore doses of vaccine. After numerous failures to connect with his father he finally convinced him to back off. Something to think of when feeling like you have no "fucks" left to give. There is "always" a chance. Whether the single dose he took before waking up will cause irreperable damage is a matter for debate. I was not told what product they put in him. If one theory floating around is true and the vax is simply a saline trigger to initiate emf assaults then his first done was benign. Meaning now he must learn to recognize emf poisoning symptoms to be fully immune to covid. No jab no emf no covid.

A mate had first one and said it made him feel like he had flu and "that was caused by the bits of flu virus in it."

I didn't say anything back but Ah ok. 

I doubt even  the first is benign.

• Like 1

Beyond the seemingly innevitable hardships we will need to overcome there will come a day when most will voice a desire for a return to at least the appearance of justice to examine the facts and determine the legitimacy of all this suffering. At this point a return to the appearance of civilization will hinge on the outcome of those multitudes of legal actions. My personal hope is that the masses will never accept a closed door resolution of the issue or clauses of non dislcosure. No sneaky sneaky stuff. Cameras to broadcast live the evidence presented and the world can see a bad apple judge or devious tactics. The entire trials in text and audio/video format with each citizen having a copy of what was really gained or lost then.

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey @skitzorat holy shit mate. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse:

New Zealand and Singapore have catchy new COVID vaccine ads. Should Australia do the same?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-04/singapore-new-zealand-covid-vaccine-ads-australia-astrazeneca/100112782

Hey @Bullion can't wait for the Aussie version. Maybe they'll drag Paul Hogan out for the promo 🤣

Ugh thank gawd I don't watch tv and use adblockers! its so grotesque 🤮

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

A mate had first one and said it made him feel like he had flu and "that was caused by the bits of flu virus in it."

I didn't say anything back but Ah ok. 

I doubt even  the first is benign.

No runny nose? No fever? No diahrrea? These new "flus" sure behave out of character. Almost as if it was a symptom of something else maybe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

No runny nose? No fever? No diahrrea? These new "flus" sure behave out of character. Almost as if it was a symptom of something else maybe.

I told him to not get it and he did... " to get it done with."

So while I have some sympathy I also don't  have much. And yes no mention of a cough or other flu like symptoms .

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

I told him to not get it and he did... " to get it done with."

Did he know that pharma are serial jabbers? That the first one would be a precedent to many many more intrusions into his body for nefarious purposes? Thus far all I got were flouride stares suggesting this serial jabbing.

On 5/4/2021 at 2:37 AM, zarkov said:

Aaron Russo in his video spoke of the feminist movement as a way to increasing taxation. Suffragettes were for equal rights and the right to vote in the cloistered party system. The result was the breakdown of the family unit and of the inherent values that focused specifically on individualism!

Reflected over time it would seem that transgenderism is the direction these movements flowed towards, and if such speculation is correct then it indicates a historic knowledge of human behaviour that is long lost or more likely  intentionally hidden, which is presupposed in consideration of the book burning during the 2nd world war but also the destruction of the libraries of Alexandria that were supposedly lost to history (notwithstanding the Vatican's repositories).

Either way the intention is clear which is to promote & engender communist group think and destroy all forms of individualism which is at the the centre of natural law as applied to human interaction.

The current narrative as someone pointed out to me requires enormous advertising budgets and as anyone who has ever encountered advertising knows, it is only required when selling something that no-one needs or wants.

I would be surprised if the global advertising budget for this isn't the largest in history.

I think your right to point out feminism in that it represents another potential division within the population! and thats a concern when we literally need to collectivise as individuals with urgency.

Do you agree from what your seeing that the covid Gestapo seem to be mostly made up of women between 20 and 60 and weak lefty men with a small m , Or is that just my bigoted self? 

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Did he know that pharma are serial jabbers? That the first one would be a precedent to many many more intrusions into his body for nefarious purposes? Thus far all I got were flouride stares suggesting this serial jabbing.

He gets the flu vaccine for asthma, but manages to smoke 5 or 6 joints and 10 fags a day 🤷‍♂️

I am always  loyal to friends but there's only so much we can do.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:01 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

I always believed Michael Jackson was an example of when an anal bleaching goes horribly wrong Wonder what Bubbles the chimp thought ?

Do you think it was beastiality, or do you think wacko jacko just didn't give a fuck what bubbles thought and just shagged him anyway.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:43 AM, Bullion said:

Uh oh, you’re playing with fire bro, once any rabid Jackson fans on here get wind of this.... actually he probably died of COVID, it’s as good as the other official narrative

🔥🔥🔥

Don't know what he died of, some say he turned his back on the  * system *  so they offed him. Once you're in, you're in for life. Don't feel sorry for him though, feel sorry for all the kids he molested . Not to mention bubbles who always looked nervous when jacko was around, poor bastard.

Edited by jack121

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I've heard it said that there wasn't any mass violence in britain in the bronze age and that something changed in the iron age that lead to more warlike behaviour

There’s a lot of evidence out there that Old Britain was relatively peaceful. Obviously had issues to resolve on occasion, but seems that outside interference was responsible for a lot of the problems.

Even when you look at some of the islands there is a lot of technological advancement. Would have been difficult with too much time living in fear. IMO

10 hours ago, zArk said:

Tsarion --- Irish origins of civilisation

A big read but I think fills in the gaps of History

The influence that destroyed Eygpt and Rome came back west to destroy the Pagans

Edited by Bombadil

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They never apologize, and the hylic NPC masses never notice.

It reminds me of my school days. I’d written something offensive about a teacher on a bit of paper. Got caught but nothing was said. Months later in trouble for a different matter and my head of house produced this old piece of paper to use against me as well.

Think that’s much the same now with covid. Everything is potential ammo for  “our rulers,” just waiting for the time to make best use of it

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic