Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Shortly after the rollout of smartmeters across my jurisdiction (Quebec) I read a story about a man in the news because he agonized for 48 hours because a hip implant went south and he could not get an ambulance. Finally his surgeon got him an abulance and later the ambulance public relations man explained that they were racing all over the city responding to cardiac issues 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This was my gut feeling in Feb 2020. They needed a "cover story" for what they needed to do in order to bring about the Great Reset. That said, I didn't imagine the lengths they'd go to, or how completely (and swiftly) society would be dismantled. Part of that is down to the public being too compliant, of course.

I think it was the the last american vagabond i was listening ot recently when he proposed that what we are experiencing now wasn't due to come in to play until 2050 but the greed of certain partiesd involved overcame them and they pressed to bring everything forward (just look at the UK's plan to do away with petrol and diesel vehicles in 8 years) in doing so they have messed up the 'plan'

Hopefully if there is a grain of truth in this they will continue to mess things up It'll be one of the few chances we get to turn it around

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

To add a note to my shedding theory I will remind all that the vaxxed are fully identified by those administering the shots. Meaning they know where you live and they have the serial number of your smartmeter unit in their database making targetting child's play.

And equally the unvaxxed are just as identifiable,this year will see everyone in the UK being able to be identified as to vaccination status as the age cohorts become lower,we are in the 40's age group at present and children in the sights that gap is closing fast  very very fast

27 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When the smartmeters were rolled out worldwide I was amazed at the investment and wondered how they were going to recover those costs.

The Government do not really need to recover costs. They don;t even have any money of their own. They either steal it from you, or print it (another more subtle version of stealing from you).

• Like 2

Just now, Mr H said:

The Government do not really need to recover costs. They don;t even have any money of their own. They either steal it from you, or print it (another more subtle version of stealing from you).

It was always intended that the cost of smart everything should be ultimately covered by the consumer/user of the technology   you WILL pay for your own enslavement

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

Good question Mr Colombo

IMG-20210504-WA0000.jpg

Yes, and plunging a swab up someones arrse  to find the elusive spiked ball brings us to a similar conclusion  . 

If the ``virus`` is deep inside a cavity...surely one can then choose which and whose cavity it has a close connection with.  And, surely the testers must be at the most risk being that they plunge these swabs umpteen times a day. I havent seen any signs that these plungers have been dying off.

If these `virus balls`` can jump six feet - and leap over diners heads in restaurants then they must come equipped with built in pogo sticks for sure. Absolutely fascinating...if nothing else!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I wish rodents were this stupid... xD

Neither you comment not the one you're responding to make much sense to me if I'm honest, but having had a mouse infestation years ago when the fields around my home were dug up for house construction, I can verify that plenty of bait was taken by mice without the traps being sprung, so I won't be absorbing the pessimism.

Chins up I reckon 

Things are very grim, but it's not over yet and maybe none of us is clever enough to predict the outcome.

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I wish rodents were this stupid... xD

The nwo has been laying this trap for a very long time. The trap is set and the public are lining up for their 'final solution' injections

I feel sometimes like i  need to pinch myself to make sure i'm not dreaming...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So they can't take it off? Are you in UK?

sadly it looks like a lot of suppliers are making it a condition of any contract you have with em, had to have one to get a 2 years fixed price deal :(

A thought popped into my head that the 'vaccine' could be a test to find compatible hosts for a large number of alien entities that need a vehicle to inhabit this plane{t}

It could be another avenue to explore or just a crazy thought.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Wancock and bojo are not forcing people to have the vaccine

There is no force or coercion upon parents when they offer their kids for vaxxine trials

The hospital's still require patient consent to perform procedures

People are choosing with their own free will 

It is their choice , respect their choice and you defend your choice

I`m afraid I dont agree with you exactly. First of all if people are made to be terrified of some non existent virus - made to feel it will kill them and their loved ones, they will do anything to save themselves and their own. If these bastards making News releases are telling them the world needs to be shut down, that a virus is killing people worldwide and that the only chance they have is to be vaccinated...MANY will believe it.

They have been conditioned over time to believe the government. Akin to Stockholme Syndrome as has been mentioned on here before. Therefore I believe it is safe to say that these people have indeed been coerced and brainwashed to submit to vaccines and anything else these so called ``authorities`` feed them via the mediums of TV and media. Not to mention fluoridated water and medications full of shit they dont need to dumb them down.

Can we honestly say that they are making informed decisions and without any pressure or under any duress? 

Suicides are sky high...so clearly people are under pressure and duress and not thinking clearly. I`d say they have lost their free wills somewhere in their fear and in losing hope they have become easy to control.

Do I get annoyed that people cant see what is happening - yes of course. But lets not kid ourselves that they have not been coerced and brainwashed. It has been going on relentlessly for years...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deano7879 said:

This forum is full of agents. If you are smart you can see who they are 👀

👁️👁️

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Absolutely and they play both sides.

I'm agent Orange sent to defoliate you

To think this forum isn't monitored by 'them' is foolhardy in the extreme,however you shouldn't let that fact feed your own paranoia you only wind yourself into such a tight little spiral that you lose faith in humanity and trust no one.....not even yourself

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm agent Orange sent to defoliate you

To think this forum isn't monitored by 'them' is foolhardy in the extreme,however you shouldn't let that fact feed your own paranoia you only wind yourself into such a tight little spiral that you lose faith in humanity and trust no one.....not even yourself

Not sure why you saw to comment on my very short comment. I am certainly not foolhardy and yes I agree that to think this forum isnt infiltrated would be foolish.

I have no paranoia. I actually think very clearly and feed no-ones paranoia. I am not wound into a spiral or even a curve - as for humanity, I think we all make our own conclusions of faith and trust  based on individual interactions and that which we see with our own eyes. I certainly trust myself....I`ve known myself for a long time and so far my faith in self and my hope and faith in what is known as humanity, stays ever present, marred only when trust is broken.   Good day Agent Orange. Your defoliation failed. :-)  Signed Agent Indigo

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Not sure why you saw to comment on my very short comment. I am certainly not foolhardy and yes I agree that to think this forum isnt infiltrated would be foolish.

I have no paranoia. I actually think very clearly and feed no-ones paranoia. I am not wound into a spiral or even a curve - as for humanity, I think we all make our own conclusions of faith and trust  based on individual interactions and that which we see with our own eyes. I certainly trust myself....I`ve known myself for a long time and so far my faith in self and my hope and faith in what is known as humanity, stays ever present, marred only when trust is broken.   Good day Agent Orange. Your defoliation failed. :-)  Signed Agent Indigo

It was more aimed at the original hit n run op but seeing as you took umbrage please accept my most insincere apologies

Your words mean nothing and you even less

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

It was more aimed at the original hit n run op but seeing as you took umbrage please accept my most insincere apologies

Your words mean nothing and you even less

Maybe was no point in quoting me then... but hey please keep your insincere apologies. Your attitude says all I need to know. PS... you were the one talking paranoia and calling yourself agent orange... I merely answered in kind with the truth of how I felt. I`m sorry you are distressed and incited to insincerity by it - you dont know me so to you I can remain as nothing. That is ok.

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic