Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I've heard it said that there wasn't any mass violence in britain in the bronze age and that something changed in the iron age that lead to more warlike behaviour

Tsarion --- Irish origins of civilisation

 

A big read but I think fills in the gaps of History

 

The influence that destroyed Eygpt and Rome came back west to destroy the Pagans

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

lets just zero in on this bit for those that aren't really paying attention:

 

''Most recently, he has demonstrated that this macroporous electronics can be injected by syringe to position devices in a chosen region of the brain.[65] Chronic histology and multiplexed recording studies demonstrate minimal immune response and noninvasive integration of the injectable electronics with neuronal circuitry.''

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

You're only "free" if you have had two doses and a booster shot of snake-oil, then you are able to travel, except to 'hot-spots' with variants. The vaccinated are free to go and see Hollywood's latest blockbuster in predictive programming at the Odeon and see MKUltra 'stars' worship Baphomet live in concert. Lucky them!

 

This "freedom" offers more intensive surveillance and new state powers, psychological abuse, control and brainwashing.

 

That's not my definition of free....

 

 

 

 

Social distancing and masks won't be necessary at these new events, they say, because everyone there will be vaccinated (which offers somewhere between 50 and 70 per cent "protection" against the "virus" of course) and everyone will also be subject to the usual track and trace program (you visit here at the risk of future self-isolation according to our say-so).

 

Yeah, some freedom that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Charles M. Lieber

Charles M. Lieber (born 1959)[1] is an American chemist and pioneer in nanoscience and nanotechnology. In 2011, Lieber was named by Thomson Reuters as the leading chemist in the world for the decade 2000-2010 based on the impact of his scientific publications.[2] He is known for his contributions to the synthesis, assembly and characterization of nanoscale materials and nanodevices, the application of nanoelectronic devices in biology, and as a mentor to numerous leaders in nanoscience.[3]

 

In 2012, Lieber was awarded the Israeli Wolf Prize in Chemistry.[6] In a special ceremony held at the Israeli Knesset (Israeli Parliament).[7]

 

Lieber is Jewish.

 

Nanoelectronics and brain science. The development of nanoelectronics-enabled cellular tools underpins Lieber's views[58] on transforming electrical recording and modulation of neuronal activity in brain science. Examples of this work include the integration of arrays of nanowire transistors with neurons at the scale that the brain is wired biologically,[59] mapping functional activity in acute brain slices with high spatiotemporal resolution[60] and a 3D structure capable of interfacing with complex neural networks.

 

Most recently, he has demonstrated that this macroporous electronics can be injected by syringe to position devices in a chosen region of the brain.[65] Chronic histology and multiplexed recording studies demonstrate minimal immune response and noninvasive integration of the injectable electronics with neuronal circuitry.

Federal arrest

On January 28, 2020, Lieber was charged with two federal counts of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement about his links to a Chinese university. According to the Department of Justice's charging document,[72] there are two counts of alleged crime committed by Lieber. First, during an interview by DoD on April 24, 2018, Lieber was asked whether he was involved in the Thousand Talents Program. Lieber stated that "he was never asked to participate in the Thousand Talents Program", adding that "he 'wasn't sure' how China categorized him." The DOJ believes that Lieber's statement was false, because an intercepted email dated June 27, 2012, from Wuhan University of Technology ("WUT") included a contract for Lieber to sign.

Other honors and positions

Lieber is an elected member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the National Academy of Inventors, National Academy of Engineering, and an elected Foreign Member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (2015).

He is also a sitting member of the International Advisory Board of The Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Tel Aviv University

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Lieber

 

Might be time to dust off this post made by the poster 'iamawaveofthesea' years ago on the old forum that got taken down:

 

Cybernetics and the 'Mechanisation of the Central nervous System'

Truth stream medias documentary 'the minds of men' delves into the murky world of the CIA's MKUltra mind control programmes which were exposed in the 1970's. They trace the history of MKUltra back to its beginnings and then forward through cybernetics to the transhumanist world of today where we are are regularly seeing news stories now, even in the mainstream media, such as the following:

Elon Musk wants to wire a chip into your skull…
01/16/2019
Neuralink is one of the companies founded by Elon Musk. His plan for the company is to ‘save the human race’. The idea behind saving humanity is to build a hard drive that can be implanted in the brain.
What is Elon Musk’s goal?
Elon Musk’s main goal, he explains, is to wire a chip into your skull. This chip would give you the digital intelligence needed to progress beyond the limits of our biological intelligence. This would mean a full incorporation of artificial intelligence into our bodies and minds.
https://governmentslaves.news/2019/0...to-your-skull/

'The minds of men' explores the history of psychosurgery and how they experimented on subjects by placing electrodes into their brain which they would stimulate sometimes even going as far as using the electrodes to burn sections of the brain to create 'lesions'. This was of course always done under the guise of faux-morality where they concealed the true intentions of finding ways to control and pacify people by claiming they were working to cure disorders of the mind

Elon Musk too claims his actions are to 'save humanity' but what if humanity actually needs saving from the likes of elon musk? Mark Zuckerberg is another working on a neural implant and the ethics of facebook have been called into question a number of times in recent times so are we to trust their motives?

Watching the surgeons seeking to stimulate centres of the brain brought to my mind a number of related clips i've seen elsewhere for example one of a scientist discussing the parasite toxoplasmosis which enters the hosts body and travels to their brain where it then controls centres of the brain for example in rats it will make them attracted to cat urine which inevitably leads to them being eaten by cats who then excrete the parasite in feces so that it can then move onto another host. The scientist mentions that the US military is involved in research into toxoplasmosis. Its been found that many humans involved in motorcycle crashes have high amounts of toxoplasmosis in their brains which can switch off the fear function:

Robert Sapolsky Interview: Toxoplasmosis

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ&feature=emb_logo

 

The other clip that came to mind was one that claimed to be a lecture given in the pentagon in which nanotechnology released as an aerosol can soak through peoples skin and then target centres of the brain to switch of 'religious extremism'. Clearly there is interest among the audience in terms of its application in the middle east. But lets consider that such a technology could be sprayed from aircraft onto a target population and then could soak through their skin

Leaked Pentagon Video Shows Vaccine Designed to ~ Modify Behavior ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2buw8ACwwA&feature=emb_logo

 

Obviously not all people are willing to have one of musk's or zuckerberg's neural implants installed in their brain so the cabal must look for other delivery systems. Bill gates for example has researched using mosquitos as a delivery system for his vaccines as they are essentially syringes with wings and vaccines would of course provide a perfect delivery system for nanotechnology because they have that all important cover story of the faux-morality cause of 'combating disease'.

Is there any evidence of nanoparticulates in vaccines? Well along with talk of 'smart dust' in the independent media a husband and wife team of scientists in Italy did run tests in vaccine and have found nanoparticulates in the vaccines. They claim they are only found in vaccines for humans and not in the vaccines for animals so clearly they are not caused by the manufacturing process but are instead put into the vaccines. Could these nanoparticles be nanotechnology created to target the human brain? Well consider the fact that after the scientists announced their findings publically they were raided by the Italian police who confiscated all of their research:

Nanoparticles polluting vaccines - Stefano Montanari & Antonietta Gatti

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Bvtz3iNTx60&feature=emb_logo

 

The first hour of 'the minds of men' sets the scene but after that it moves into mind control and behaviour modification and that's where the documentary really starts to get interesting. So at 1 hour 55 mins it begins to look at the work of stimulating the brain with electrodes which strikes a cord today as we hear calls for neural implants! (see documentary posted below). The rockefellers are mentioned a number of times as funders of the research and at 2 hours 55 mins the film speaks about how the CIA scientists colluded with the soviets who were working on their own mind control programmes. This would of course have been in breach of the cold war policy of the US at that time.

Implants are called 'stimoceivers' and are mentioned after 2 hours 35 mins

Part 4: the psychocivilised society, explores the true motivations of those behind these programmes and a Dr, who exposed their work in the press, claims in interview that the researchers were motivated by a desire for a collectivist society. He discusses how psychiatry claimed that people were at fault so that they never had to admit that the mental health of people suffers when they are anxious or distressed which can be caused by environmental factor such as poverty or pressure or circumstances. Instead the doctors preferred to claim the persons brain was at fault and therefore needed to be altered either with drugs or through technology. In essence the CIA sought to control people rather than improve society

''The complete joining of man and machine [...] will be calculated according to a strict system, the so called 'biocracy'. It will be impossible to escape this system of adaptation because it will be articulated with so much scientific understanding of the human being. The individual will have no more need of conscience and virtue; his moral and mental furnishings will be a matter of the biocrats decisions.''
-Jacques Ellul, The technological Society

The Minds of Men | Official Documentary by Aaron & Melissa Dykes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg&feature=emb_logo

 

As we see the roll out of 5G technology begin and elon musk awarded contracts to launch satellites into space through his company 'space X' which will then bathe the world in 5G wifi and as we see the attempts by Gateshead Council to silence the activist Mark Steele for warning people about the harmful effects of microwave radiation from 5G technology I can't help but think that 5G is simply an outgrowth of the cybernetic research covered in 'the minds of men'

Is it possible that we already have nanotechnology in our brains which the 5G antennas would then be able to activate and control? This would certainly remove the need for people to have a neural implant physically implanted into their brain which would of course be rejected by many people.

Would they really do such a thing? Well google which has its roots in the pentagon and DARPA is already openly working on tech that can turn you into a walking antenna (see clip below) and who really doubts that the powers that be would not relish the prospect of hijacking peoples minds? 'To what end' some might ask? I dread to think

RFID Tattoo and the Authorization Super Pill

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axIVSJsW6W0&feature=emb_logo

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is my theory about how the vax and smartmeters work together. The vaxed are all getting saline. When they get home the smartmeter assigned to them goes weaponized creating the blood clots not the vax. And because others may live at the same location as the vaxxed they get irradiated too and this is why we hear the shedding stories. The sickness is emf poisoning and the vax is a multibillion dollar saline scam. Meaning the shot in itself does nothing except set you up for emf booster irradiation. This would also explain female periods all out of whack because they are emf poisoned. Also meaning the jews dont need a false vax certificate because following their shots they are not irradiated. Smartmeters are notorious for causing blood clots at low intensity..deadly at high intensity weaponized mode. Also note that people were bullied into accepting smartmeters just like they are being bullied into taking the vax. The emf murders are being labelled vax adverse reactions. The perfect genocidal duo. One is the alibi for the other. Of course they proudly advertize all the poisons in the vax to make it appear the culprit. This is my theory on shedding.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Deano7879 said:

This forum is full of agents. If you are smart you can see who they are 👀

 

I believe there are a few.

 

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

The phrase, by boris in 2020, to 'build a new jerusalem' is code to his fellow travellers...

 

I clearly recall Gordon Brown using that same phrase and agree the madmen are signalling to each other.

 

Let's hope they start turning on each other soon, as is their true nature. The lock-step co-operation thing must be a strain on their ruthless egos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Let's hope they start turning on each other soon, as is their true nature. The lock-step co-operation thing must be a strain on their ruthless egos.

 

why would you think that a multi-generational plot that has been successfully gaining momentum over centuries would suddenly start 'turning on each other' just as they near the finish line?

 

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news but that ain't going to happen

 

There are two possible outcomes. Either they continue this trajectory and win or the rest of humanity pull their heads out of their schving-schvings before it is too late and work together to thwart this plan

 

considering that even most of the people on this forum can't seem to get to grips with this and they are supposedly the 'truth movement' a betting man would bet on the conspiracy succeeding

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here is my theory about how the vax and smartmeters work together. The vaxed are all getting saline. When they get home the smartmeter assigned to them goes weaponized creating the blood clots not the vax. And because others may live at the same location as the vaxxed they get irradiated too and this is why we hear the shedding stories. The sickness is emf poisoning and the vax is a multibillion dollar saline scam. Meaning the shot in itself does nothing except set you up for emf booster irradiation. This would also explain female periods all out of whack because they are emf poisoned. Also meaning the jews dont need a false vax certificate because following their shots they are not irradiated. Smartmeters are notorious for causing blood clots at low intensity..deadly at high intensity weaponized mode. Also note that people were bullied into accepting smartmeters just like they are being bullied into taking the vax. The emf murders are being labelled vax adverse reactions. The perfect genocidal duo. One is the alibi for the other. Of course they proudly advertize all the poisons in the vax to make it appear the culprit. This is my theory on shedding.

Oh no - we asked about it ourselves because we were lazy to top it up at the shop... 💩 I didn't know it could be dangerous back then. Since then my hair falling off, I have freaking acne and can't sleep. Maybe coincidence but perfect timing... 

There have to be something in this vax because people start dying soon after they started vaccination program (aka waves across the globe). Also second boost causes more deaths than first...

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

why would you think that a multi-generational plot that has been successfully gaining momentum over centuries would suddenly start 'turning on each other' just as they near the finish line?

 

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news but that ain't going to happen

 

There are two possible outcomes. Either they continue this trajectory and win or the rest of humanity pull their heads out of their schving-schvings before it is too late and work together to thwart this plan

 

considering that even most of the people on this forum can't seem to get to grips with this and they are supposedly the 'truth movement' a betting man would bet on the conspiracy succeeding

 

We'll see.

 

There will be egos and jealousies and traitors looking for ways to get the upper hand I think. 

 

With all the weaponry and wealth in their control, they could have achieved their aim long ago if they were as efficient as you're giving them credit for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here is my theory about how the vax and smartmeters work together. The vaxed are all getting saline. When they get home the smartmeter assigned to them goes weaponized creating the blood clots not the vax. And because others may live at the same location as the vaxxed they get irradiated too and this is why we hear the shedding stories. The sickness is emf poisoning and the vax is a multibillion dollar saline scam. Meaning the shot in itself does nothing except set you up for emf booster irradiation. This would also explain female periods all out of whack because they are emf poisoned. Also meaning the jews dont need a false vax certificate because following their shots they are not irradiated. Smartmeters are notorious for causing blood clots at low intensity..deadly at high intensity weaponized mode. Also note that people were bullied into accepting smartmeters just like they are being bullied into taking the vax. The emf murders are being labelled vax adverse reactions. The perfect genocidal duo. One is the alibi for the other. Of course they proudly advertize all the poisons in the vax to make it appear the culprit. This is my theory on shedding.

Some of this is very plausible....and looking back, may explain why they were they so determined to get smart meters into every home (it didn't happen, of course, but still enough of a take-up).

 

We don't have a smart meter, and the vaxxed person who I may have been exposed to does not share the same house. But there is enough 4G (and possible undeclared 5G-type EMF) hitting our property for something like this to be happening. They didn't call the Smart Grid the Kill Grid for nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

So-called vax adverse reactions..

Said to be rare because not everyone is targetted;

 

Snip-it_1620163897707.jpg.41df5586cfa82481c9fd80024537d591.jpg

 

Snip-it_1620163942866.jpg.b03c031df7ce4237152d5b19a56e08b2.jpg

 

Snip-it_1620163996923.jpg.9e3be164972fa2baaa85d5a99e90ab43.jpg

 

Which suggests that all my current problems could simply be due to the EMF being turned up in March 2021. And many of the reported vaccine "reactions" could also be triggered by the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Human10 said:

Oh no - we asked about it ourselves because we were lazy to top it up at the shop... 💩 I didn't know it could be dangerous back then. Since then my hair falling off, I have freaking acne and can't sleep. Maybe coincidence but perfect timing... 

When the smartmeters were rolled out worldwide I was amazed at the investment and wondered how they were going to recover those costs. By theorizing a multibillion dollar saline vax rollout I can see how they recovered that money.

 

I was sick like a dog when they put that crap on the wall outside my house. Heart palpitations, night sweats and the worst nightmares you can imagine. They stalled opting me out for a torturous month of pleading a yelling and cursing them on the phone. Sent them legal papers but they wiped their behinds with them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

why would you think that a multi-generational plot that has been successfully gaining momentum over centuries would suddenly start 'turning on each other' just as they near the finish line?

 

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news but that ain't going to happen

 

There are two possible outcomes. Either they continue this trajectory and win or the rest of humanity pull their heads out of their schving-schvings before it is too late and work together to thwart this plan

 

considering that even most of the people on this forum can't seem to get to grips with this and they are supposedly the 'truth movement' a betting man would bet on the conspiracy succeeding

 

The internet is a double edged sword as it allows for dissemination of knowledge hitherto kept aside however also acts as a means of people venting frustrations alone , in a digital world that for the most part is never seen by those who can or woukd do anything about it. 

 

In times gone by people had to meet in person to achieve anything of importance regarding their futures and they didnt get to gas off on the internet and dissipate thier energy.

 

The web has been a disaster for political change. Its worse than the TV in many ways , as now it isnt just programming from one direction into a home its also social pressure from associates , work , future employers and so on.

 

The more technology humans have access to the less free we have become , anyone who lived prior to the internet being the means of social gathering would see what Im saying there.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Some of this is very plausible....and looking back, may explain why they were they so determined to get smart meters into every home (it didn't happen, of course, but still enough of a take-up).

 

We don't have a smart meter, and the vaxxed person who I may have been exposed to does not share the same house. But there is enough 4G (and possible undeclared 5G-type EMF) hitting our property for something like this to be happening. They didn't call the Smart Grid the Kill Grid for nothing.

Spot on! My theory includes the possibility that a weaponized smartmeter on a neighboring house could induce collateral effects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When the smartmeters were rolled out worldwide I was amazed at the investment and wondered how they were going to recover those costs. By theorizing a multibillion dollar saline vax rollout I can see how they recovered that money.

 

I was sick like a dog when they put that crap on the wall outside my house. Heart palpitations, night sweats and the worst nightmares you can imagine. They stalled opting me out for a torturous month of pleading a yelling and cursing them on the phone. Sent them legal papers but they wiped their behinds with them.

So they can't take it off? Are you in UK?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

Which suggests that all my current problems could simply be due to the EMF being turned up in March 2021. And many of the reported vaccine "reactions" could also be triggered by the same.

Yes my friend. Silent weapons for a quiet war. Covid is the made-to-measure alibi including vax. The shedding narrative is perfect to explain away collateral casualties. Smartmeters cause heart rythm disturbances and can induce paralysis.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deano7879 said:

This forum is full of agents. If you are smart you can see who they are 👀

I see someone called out people with duplicate accounts a while back, and you can only guess as to why that would be going on. Then I see someone out someone that had been using a second account with a different name. You have crowleys successor in hear and they work with illuminate in the mind control buisness. I see someone said icke was a mason did some searching and come across a pic of him on a grandmaster chair with a high up pose. The article states that he neither confirms or denys being one. Well if you wasn't one you would have no problem denying it so I'll take that as a yes then. It's only logical that theres agents on here as they control everything in the world except the individuals mind. Don't let that go and I actually think your be OK, as long as you have faith in god. They have the mantra that as long as you believe in God that's all that is required to join. I think there using this to get rid of who they don't want but I don't think it will be the whole of everyone that's not in there group, just be people that sin and people that are stupid enough to be duped will go, and people who have no faith in god. It's like when they gangstalk, they get you to make decisions under pressure, but if they was doing it to harm you they'd just kill you and get away with it but they don't,  it's usually suicide, or accidents as the result of it. But the people that don't do that or go on a stabbing rampage actually carry on living, adapting to situitions they face living on till there older. If your good in nature, heart and spirit I think it will work out OK. If your not then I think problems await. You won't beat these lot so make sure it doesn't effect your self belief and dont be led astray by people saying you should do this or that to them because there is no way you will win, to many organisations linked together by networks that will far far outweigh any opposition that opposes it. So just be true to yourself, while being smart and mentally strong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Yes my friend. Silent weapons for a quiet war. Covid is the made-to-measure alibi including vax.

This was my gut feeling in Feb 2020. They needed a "cover story" for what they needed to do in order to bring about the Great Reset. That said, I didn't imagine the lengths they'd go to, or how completely (and swiftly) society would be dismantled. Part of that is down to the public being too compliant, of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

With all the weaponry and wealth in their control, they could have achieved their aim long ago if they were as efficient as you're giving them credit for.

 

No doubt the mouse thinks it is about to enjoy a meal as it sniffs the cheese on the trap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So they can't take it off? Are you in UK?

I am a Canadian in Quebec. I specify Quebec because the optout option was not available everywhere in Canada. If my information is correct Ontarians were not offered a choice. Not sure about the other provinces.

To think they knew covid would be used to cover their tracks when they rolled out the smartmeters. Makes me suck to think of it. They rolled those out like demented gangbusters 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This was my gut feeling in Feb 2020. They needed a "cover story" for what they needed to do in order to bring about the Great Reset. That said, I didn't imagine the lengths they'd go to, or how completely (and swiftly) society would be dismantled. Part of that is down to the public being too compliant, of course.

My sentiments exactly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MaybeNot said:

 

The internet is a double edged sword as it allows for dissemination of knowledge hitherto kept aside however also acts as a means of people venting frustrations alone , in a digital world that for the most part is never seen by those who can or woukd do anything about it. 

 

In times gone by people had to meet in person to achieve anything of importance regarding their futures and they didnt get to gas off on the internet and dissipate thier energy.

 

The web has been a disaster for political change. Its worse than the TV in many ways , as now it isnt just programming from one direction into a home its also social pressure from associates , work , future employers and so on.

 

The more technology humans have access to the less free we have become , anyone who lived prior to the internet being the means of social gathering would see what Im saying there.

 

I agree

 

the internet is their tool and they are using it for their ends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...