Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Lying cnut. we need to remind him of this very pointed statement any time soon.....

I'm sick of our political system the way it is.

 

Especially during tie of crisis these people need to be held to account.

 

Should be a monthly review and analysis of what ministers have said and see if still true etc.

 

If someone changes their opinion they should have to publicly declare why and provide evidence.

 

Currently they just say one thing one day and another then next..... then people forget what has been said.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

They Know they are killing people and dont seem particularly bothered by it

 

Wancock and bojo are not forcing people to have the vaccine

There is no force or coercion upon parents when they offer their kids for vaxxine trials

 

The hospital's still require patient consent to perform procedures

 

People are choosing with their own free will 

 

It is their choice , respect their choice and you defend your choice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Plenty of Amish use technology, only the men of course....its just another patriarchal society that is about denigrating women and keeping people in a controlled box of what they can and cant do

.

 

The father is the patriarch of the family, the leader. The bedrock foundation.

 

He bleeds, so that his wife and children do not have to.

 

He kills to protect them (obviously not the Amish), he provides, he pours his knowledge and ways into his children.

 

He fosters in them a greater strength, so that their children will in turn be stronger than them.

 

To lead, is to sweat and bleed. To be the unmovable rock, pitted against the unstoppable force.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I'm sick of our political system the way it is.

 

Especially during tie of crisis these people need to be held to account.

 

Should be a monthly review and analysis of what ministers have said and see if still true etc.

 

If someone changes their opinion they should have to publicly declare why and provide evidence.

 

Currently they just say one thing one day and another then next..... then people forget what has been said.

Another example from today. Fucking twat Neil Ferguson again. Says lockdowns unlikely again https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56988070  ok well lets see if you change your mind matey.

 

Like those retards last year, Van Tam and that weird lanky scientist guy I forget the name of. Saying masks don't do anything you won't have to wear em. Next thing you know you have to wear em for a year. 

 

Where is the fucking accountability. This is how we are running a country ffs!

 

Imagine if you ran a business like this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Hancock may be a B's, but I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy.:classic_sad:

 

 

I am on Gods side,

 

However. I do also believe in tit for tat. + Hancock is responsible for crimes against humanity. I have come to a conclusion that these folks: Johnson, Vallance, Whitty, Hancock and Ferguson are not stupid people they bloody well know what they are doing. They are working for Satan.

 

Same goes for all the other countries who are complicit.  Ignorance is no defence. Plus they are not ignorant, they are in on it. Working for the dark side.

 

These people are committing evil acts and have no remorse; I hope they burn.

Edited by FrankVitali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Good point.

 

Demonstrations are piss poor resistance. The shits are way more devious and clever than your average human who just likes being.

 

I learnt my lessons in the UK anti-capitalist 'era'. It didn't take me much thinking to realise that the demo's were ineffective - fucking drums and face paints - that was the shits idea.

 

There's no-one breaking out of the 'protest, peacefully if possible but shout at the nasty policemen' mentality to - Spread the protests out. Fuck London, do it in your own town. Show them that they can't deploy anywhere near enough police to contain real dissent. How many of the police in the last protest were from outside town - on overtime?

 

A protest shows the very people you are combatting how strong your group is. It allows them to document your members, how strong the leadership is.

 

You are informing your enemies of your numbers, and capabilities.

 

It is like taking pictures of yourself holding your weapons, and posting them on the internet.

 

Why do governments allow protests? It's easier to assess the validity of the threat you pose, if they can visually see your numbers.

 

Those that don't allow protests are actually foolish for that very reason.

 

You won't catch me going into London so they can harvest my biometrics, and I understand many protests are controlled opposition, but I still respect the innocent people that turn up to protect our freedoms even if it is a futile effort.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Johnson, Vallance, Whitty, Hancock and Ferguson are not stupid people they bloody well know what they are doing. They are working for Satan

 

oh boris is working for someone that is for sure:

Boris Johnson vows to build 'new Jerusalem' as he sets out vision for post-Covid Britain

Prime Minister tells virtual Conservative conference that virus crisis should be used as an opportunity to reshape the country

 
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

Wancock and bojo are not forcing people to have the vaccine

There is no force or coercion upon parents when they offer their kids for vaxxine trials

 

The hospital's still require patient consent to perform procedures

 

People are choosing with their own free will 

 

It is their choice , respect their choice and you defend your choice

It's the moronic people that are driving now. They are demanding more lockdowns, bigger penalties, mandatory vaccination. All that Bojo and Mad  Matt had to do was to sow the fear. The PEOPLE are now running the show and those who were your friends and relatives will be pointing fingers at you as a non-vaxxed 'super-spreader'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

I am on Gods side,

 

However. I do also believe in tit for tat. + Hancock is responsible for crimes against humanity. I have come to a conclusion that these folks: Johnson, Vallance, Whitty, Hancock and Ferguson are not stupid people they bloody well know what they are doing. They are working for Satan.

 

Same goes for all the other countries who are complicit.  Ignorance is no defence. Plus they are not ignorant, they are in on it. Working for the dark side.

 

These people are committing evil acts and have no remorse; I hope they burn.

 

They will get whats coming to them. they all will.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The numbers protesting are nowhere near enough to pose any kind of threat to governments hegemony ,i will admit the numbers seem to be rising almost exponentially but i put that down to the weather more than a mass awakening,ALL protests are weather dependent,for example it wasn't the police or the state that stopped the Tottenham riots even though the polices position at being in control was a spiders web thin thread away from snapping,it was the weather that stopped them.

The state has yet to bring out all the toys in its armoury,no tear gas used yet,just coppers with sticks,theres an awful long way to go yet before the government will do anything but collectively sit there and grin smugly and mutter 'you aint seen nothing yet'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

oh boris is working for someone that is for sure:

Boris Johnson vows to build 'new Jerusalem' as he sets out vision for post-Covid Britain

Prime Minister tells virtual Conservative conference that virus crisis should be used as an opportunity to reshape the country

 

 

By reshape they mean destroy local/small businesses and open the borders destroying any future chance of political populism or localised Independence or community and instead replace it with a monopolized top down controlled society where your future is determined by a centralised group of arrogant psychopaths. 

 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

By reshape they mean destroy local/small businesses and open the borders destroying any future chance of political populism or localised Independence or community and instead replace it with a monopolized top down controlled society where your future is determined by a centralised group of arrogant psychopaths.

 

The phrase, by boris in 2020, to 'build a new jerusalem' is code to his fellow travellers

 

I am reading a book at the moment about a jewish lady who moved from romania to britain in the second world war and was put in charge of managing SOE agents parachuted into france

 

Many of the agents were dropped right into german hands and were then executed leading people to argue over whether it was an unbelievable level of negligence or if there was something more nefarious going on.

 

The book was written in 2005 and in a chapter near the end titled 'conspiracies' which explores some of the accusations levelled at various people it has some people claiming that the jewish lady was a communist and had made statements such as: 'there was a new jerusalem over the hill' ('A Life In secrets' by Sarah helm p.369)

 

So clearly the phrase 'a new jerusalem' is a code by communists (sabbatean-jews) for their final victory where they create a world government run by them which gives them total power over the rest of humanity

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Interesting documentary on BBC4 right now The violence paradox (ok im watching the enemys broadcasting arm..bite me) proposes we are less violent now than in the centuries past, It is not filling me with hope

 

I've heard it said that there wasn't any mass violence in britain in the bronze age and that something changed in the iron age that lead to more warlike behaviour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

Wancock and bojo are not forcing people to have the vaccine

There is no force or coercion upon parents when they offer their kids for vaxxine trials

 

The hospital's still require patient consent to perform procedures

 

People are choosing with their own free will 

 

It is their choice , respect their choice and you defend your choice

So whats been the purpose of reframing the way people think without them knowing its been done ? Is that not forcing people to carry out actions that wouldn't have been the case if they hadn't undertaken the mass psyop?

 

Wall to wall 24/7 propaganda,whole committees and sub committees and sub committees of sub committees focused on nothing else but changing the way people think and react...is that not force?

 

Threats of social/financial/emotional penalties for thinking anything other than the way government desire you to think..is that not force?

 

I admire your thinking that people are free to make the choices they want,however i feel that it is in fact exactly the opposite that is taking place,people are being herded towards desired outcomes with no say in that outcome

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

However. I do also believe in tit for tat. + Hancock is responsible for crimes against humanity

Frankenstein springs to mind

 

. The zombies will turn on Hancock whitty valance sage

 

But alas the puppet masters will be leading the zombies still

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This ain't freedom. It's lockdown without all the closed shops and "no entry" to any events, but in their place is the demand for jabbing, masks and distancing remain, and still track & trace is in place. This is still a prison society. They're just pretending it's some sort of normality. It's not even remotely normal.

 

You're only "free" if you have had two doses and a booster shot of snake-oil, then you are able to travel, except to 'hot-spots' with variants. The vaccinated are free to go and see Hollywood's latest blockbuster in predictive programming at the Odeon and see MKUltra 'stars' worship Baphomet live in concert. Lucky them!

 

This "freedom" offers more intensive surveillance and new state powers, psychological abuse, control and brainwashing.

 

That's not my definition of free....

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The phrase, by boris in 2020, to 'build a new jerusalem' is code to his fellow travellers

 

I am reading a book at the moment about a jewish lady who moved from romania to britain in the second world war and was put in charge of managing SOE agents parachuted into france

 

Many of the agents were dropped right into german hands and were then executed leading people to argue over whether it was an unbelievable level of negligence or if there was something more nefarious going on.

 

The book was written in 2005 and in a chapter near the end titled 'conspiracies' which explores some of the accusations levelled at various people it has some people claiming that the jewish lady was a communist and had made statements such as: 'there was a new jerusalem over the hill' ('A Life In secrets' by Sarah helm p.369)

 

So clearly the phrase 'a new jerusalem' is a code by communists (sabbatean-jews) for their final victory where they create a world government run by them which gives them total power over the rest of humanity

Charles M. Lieber

Charles M. Lieber (born 1959)[1] is an American chemist and pioneer in nanoscience and nanotechnology. In 2011, Lieber was named by Thomson Reuters as the leading chemist in the world for the decade 2000-2010 based on the impact of his scientific publications.[2] He is known for his contributions to the synthesis, assembly and characterization of nanoscale materials and nanodevices, the application of nanoelectronic devices in biology, and as a mentor to numerous leaders in nanoscience.[3]

 

In 2012, Lieber was awarded the Israeli Wolf Prize in Chemistry.[6] In a special ceremony held at the Israeli Knesset (Israeli Parliament).[7]

 

Lieber is Jewish.

 

Nanoelectronics and brain science. The development of nanoelectronics-enabled cellular tools underpins Lieber's views[58] on transforming electrical recording and modulation of neuronal activity in brain science. Examples of this work include the integration of arrays of nanowire transistors with neurons at the scale that the brain is wired biologically,[59] mapping functional activity in acute brain slices with high spatiotemporal resolution[60] and a 3D structure capable of interfacing with complex neural networks.

 

Most recently, he has demonstrated that this macroporous electronics can be injected by syringe to position devices in a chosen region of the brain.[65] Chronic histology and multiplexed recording studies demonstrate minimal immune response and noninvasive integration of the injectable electronics with neuronal circuitry.

Federal arrest

On January 28, 2020, Lieber was charged with two federal counts of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement about his links to a Chinese university. According to the Department of Justice's charging document,[72] there are two counts of alleged crime committed by Lieber. First, during an interview by DoD on April 24, 2018, Lieber was asked whether he was involved in the Thousand Talents Program. Lieber stated that "he was never asked to participate in the Thousand Talents Program", adding that "he 'wasn't sure' how China categorized him." The DOJ believes that Lieber's statement was false, because an intercepted email dated June 27, 2012, from Wuhan University of Technology ("WUT") included a contract for Lieber to sign.

Other honors and positions

Lieber is an elected member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the National Academy of Inventors, National Academy of Engineering, and an elected Foreign Member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (2015).

He is also a sitting member of the International Advisory Board of The Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Tel Aviv University

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Lieber

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...